Interviews

Reality Steve Interviews Jeremy

So it wasn’t too hard to figure out. Jeremy lives in Dallas. I live right outside of Dallas. Thankfully ABC didn’t get involved and this interview was able to come off. This looooooong interview I might add. Let’s just say you’re gonna probably need to download this to your ipod considering it’s an hour and a half long. I think at one point I might’ve asked him his social security number. There are a few audio glitches in the last half of the interview that I apologize for. Didn’t realize that happened until I listened back. However, Jeremy was very open and candid about his whole experience on the show. I think we pretty much covered everything that was important. And if I forgot something, it’s probably something he told me off mike that I forgot to re-ask. Listening back to it, there were some topics we didn’t really cover like DeAnna’s blow up at the BBQ, Robert’s popped collar, and a couple others. But there were plenty of other goodies Jeremy had for us: So what was his deal with Ron? Did he fall in love with DeAnna? How did he feel DeAnna led him on? How upset was he about getting eliminated? What made him decide to go back and try and talk to her after being eliminated? Was it difficult for him to open up about his parents? Why does he want to be the next Bachelor? Did he think Jesse had any chance of being the final one? Is he dating Chelsea? All this and much, much more in a tell all interview that you can listen to by clicking here. So click on the link and listen through your computer, or right click and download it to your itunes. Probably your best bet considering its length. It may take a few seconds to start up since the interview is so long, so just be patient.

I want to thank Jeremy for taking the time to do this. To come up to the studio on a Tuesday night and spend a couple of hours and talk about something he’s probably been beaten to death with ad nauseum is pretty commendable. One of the reasons for the interview other than finding out a little more about what happened this season, is that there’s still a chance Jeremy can be the next Bachelor. I can without question say that after spending a couple hours with Jeremy last weekend, and then hanging with him last night, I’ve officially joined Team Jeremy. I might even go create some t-shirts. They’d definitely out sell “Team LC” or “Team Heidi” shirts. All I wanted to do was give the guy a forum to give his side of things and let you be the judge. Listen to the interview and form your own opinions, but I think you’ll see he’s one of the more genuine guys to ever go on the show. ABC still hasn’t made their decision, the word is its down to Jeremy and Jason, so you still have a voice. Post on the message boards, sign petitions, call ABC, email ABC, visit Jeremys MySpace page (www.myspace.com/jcapromos) and voice your opinion. Jeremy would like to be the next Bachelor and I think after listening to the guy, maybe you’ll agree too. He pretty much sold me, and lets face it, I’m not the easiest person in the world to convince that anything about this show is legit. Couldn’t have been a nicer guy and I definitely think he’s in it for the right reasons.

So listen to the interview, hear what Jeremy has to say, leave your comments afterwards, and let’s see if the power of Realitysteve.com can get Jeremy on as the next Bachelor. Enjoy…

1. Kate

August 11, 2008 at 12:12 PM

Lots of comments about what was shown and what was cut out. Why start the interview by predicating “I haven’t watched the show” and then immediately follow that with several comments about what they showed and didn’t show.

2. Agree with Kate

August 11, 2008 at 1:38 PM

Kate I agree..i find it EXTREMELY hard to believe that he hasn’t watched an episode yet he knows a lot of what was aired..weird..and i also think that it’s weird that he claims he “didn’t watch it”..i’m sorry but not everyone gets this kind of opportunity so you would think you would be interested in watching it..Jeremy is obviously lying…

I also don’t like how he keeps having these ridiculous meet-and-greets while he says that he is not interested in hollywood..please Jeremy, hollywood is tempting..why don’t you go back to your attorney job that you claim is so important to you..a lot of the men from the bachelorette (including Jason) have moved on and are not doing constant appearences and begging 16 year old girls to run myspace sites for him to be the next bachelor..he is so pathetic

3. Julia

August 11, 2008 at 1:40 PM

LOL at #52! I have been thinking the same thing throughout the whole interview. Jeremy is obviously insecure and all his references about “she’s beautiful, oh she’s hott” just reminds me of how much i would NOT watch the bachelor if Jeremy is chosen to be the next Bachelor.

ABC needs to pick someone that is genuine and trustworthy, aka JASON!

4. asmith

August 11, 2008 at 2:00 PM

Rough crowd in the later posts…. I still think Jeremy is great and have a different take on his interview. The opinion you hold of him before you listen to the interview definitely sways how you understand his comments and intentions. To each his own. And if Jason was the Bachelor… UGH, I don’t think I can watch. Is Jason a bad guy? I don’t think so at all… just SOOOOO not my type.

5. Andie

August 11, 2008 at 5:08 PM

I agree with the most recent posts here. Jeremy is too predictable!! zzzzzzzzz

And if he really begged 16 year old girls to run myspace sites for him, well than that really is Pathetic (with a capital P!)

6. Nicole

August 12, 2008 at 3:54 PM

Hi Steve,

Please, please have Graham Bunn on your show. I so enjoyed your interiew with Jeremy and would like to get Graham’s take on the show. I know he did an interview with Stardish Radio but the host did not get into the show too much but he seemed open to answering all the questions about the show that was thrown at hiim. thanks!!

7. RF

August 13, 2008 at 12:32 PM

ITA w #54 — I think Jeremy is great, always have! I felt he was sincere & open. It was also nice of him to sit for an hour & a half to do this. I think he would make an excellent bachelor. Personally, I found him more interesting, sexy, intelligent, and better looking than Jason, but that’s JMHO. Just want to say “to each his own.” There really are no rights & wrongs, just opinion!

8. Roseann

August 13, 2008 at 9:22 PM

Jeremy’s site is managed by mother’s between 40-60 yrs old, and not by 16 yr olds. While Jason has 2 women from a Seattle radio station actively promoting him to be the next Bachelor.

Jeremy did say he watched the baseball show, and didn’t really watch any of the others, because he was socializing with friends as the show aired in the room he was in.

I love Steve’s idea of both guys doing the show, especially if they have 10 girls that are leaning toward each guy (20 total) and 10 unknowns choosing between Jeremy & Jason that decide which one they want to get to know. Then the guys could double date on the group dates.

9. Frederique

August 14, 2008 at 10:49 AM

Steve!

Did you consider interviewing Jason Mesnick ???

No doubt that he will accept!