Uncategorized

Another Update….

Within the next 2 weeks, there will be a major update to the site. What will it cover? Pretty much everything. My trip to Vegas, celebrity gossip, shows I’ve been watching, shows I’m about to start watching, a couple of Dr. Reality Steve emails that have been sitting in my inbox for, oh, about 3 months now, a Maddie update, and numerous other little tidbits. Since the “Bachelor” doesn’t come back til January, I wanted to hold everyone over with some interviews. Well, those seem to be going south on me at the moment, so let’s get back to what this site is all about: My personal opinion on everything going on in the television world. And I definitely won’t limit it to reality television. Especially not with “90210” and “Gossip Girl” having just started up. I have one or a thousand opinions on those shows.

I’m heading to California next weekend for my godson’s 1st birthday along with seeing my niece play soccer for the first time. She just had her first game this past weekend and they lost 30-1. Apparently her team stinks. And she just likes to run around beside the person with the ball as opposed to going and kicking it herself. Uncle Steve will teach her better when he gets there. Maybe I’ll just wait until after next week so I can include her soccer game in the column. Trust me, there will be plenty of TV talk in the column, but also plenty of non-TV talk. Like possibly having a MILF as our next Vice-President. Or God forbid, next President, if McCain kicks it early. Or how about the couple in front of me on the plane on the way back from Vegas that made out for the last 30 minutes of the flight. And hard. They were both in their 40’s and they were tickling each others intestines with their tongues like it was the 8th grade dance. Embarrassing. In addition, I have good Maddie news and not-so-good news.

Let’s just assume the interviews with Brad, Graham, and mystery guest aren’t going to happen so you won’t be disappointed. And if they do, then you’ll be surprised. But I’m done telling you if and when they’ll happen because I never know. Some people get busy, some people don’t return calls/emails, and some people are just flakes. It happens.

Stay tuned….

1. Lola

September 16, 2008 at 12:12 PM

Please don’t start talking politics so I have to quit reading. I’m so over having a great blog to read and then have it go political.. argh!

2. Joe

September 16, 2008 at 1:41 PM

Steve,
    I agree with Lola-no politics! I click on “Reality Steve” to laugh and be entertained. You do that well. Don’t bring political leanings out here. We are getting more than enough watching the news.
    Thanks for trying to set up the interviews.

3. Anne

September 16, 2008 at 4:17 PM

Please no politics, would love to hear the celebrity gossip. Now that Matt and Shayne are no more, could you do that interview with Chelsea????. Could you comment also on the guys from Bach 4 hooking up with some of the gals from Bach 12

4. Tiger Lilly

September 16, 2008 at 4:43 PM

We toldja’ Brad was a FLAKE!! You wouldn’t listen!
    Told ya so, told ya so, told ya so!!!

5. Tiger Lilly

September 16, 2008 at 4:44 PM

We toldja’ Brad was a FLAKE!! You wouldn’t listen!
    Told ya so!!! Your silly Word Press won’t let me say told ya so more than once? Hrrrumph!

6. Dianne

September 17, 2008 at 11:43 AM

Can’t wait for the update, Steve. I just hope your not so good news about Maddie isn’t horrible.
    Have fun in California!

7. Lola

September 18, 2008 at 12:09 PM

I actually like the political stuff so keep it coming! And you are right, Sarah Palin is a total MILF and yes, even reality TV “stars” can be total flakes!

I hope your niece scores a goal during your visit.

8. Anonymous

September 30, 2008 at 6:09 PM

It’s been about two weeks…..where are you?

9. Mary

September 30, 2008 at 11:50 PM

What?!?! Monkey and Monkey Humper broke up?? Steve, why aren’t you keeping me up on this??