The Bachelor 13 - Jason

Exclusive Pics from the Bachelor Breckenridge Trip

So “People” magazine is a day late and a dollar short. As first reported here on Realitysteve.com yesterday, there was a “Bachelor”-type reunion a couple weekends ago in Breckenridge, Colorado with former bachelors from DeAnna’s season. People magazine decided to run their “scoop” today about how Jesse is currently “involved” with Holly Durst, from Matt Grants season of the “Bachelor: London Calling.” Here’s the story they’re currently running:

The Bachelorettes’ Jesse Csincsak Hits the Slopes With a New Gal Pal”

Well, Reality Steve will do you one better “People”. So not only did I tell you about Jesse and Holly yesterday (It actually would’ve been in last weeks column before getting deleted), I’ve got a few more exclusive pics from that weekend event. Just remember who tells you things first. We do. All one of us here at Realitysteve.com. I will now go pat myself on the back even more.

Breckenridge photos

1. dawn

January 21, 2009 at 10:10 PM

THANK YOU STEVE. YOU ARE THE ULTIMATE “SOURCE”.

Also, in an unrelated comment. It finally hit me that Megan reminds me of Joan Collins in Dynasty.

2. Peaches

January 22, 2009 at 12:26 AM

Nice work. Now we want to see YOUR pictures from the weekend……………….

3. Pam

January 22, 2009 at 9:24 AM

You are something Steve! Whew, I am just so amazed by you and your ability to know and tell before anyone else does. :) But really, that is pretty fun, that you got the scoop on People mag. Tell me, are there lots of people at RealitySteve.com?

4. Stephanie

January 22, 2009 at 7:34 PM

Steve you rock!

5. Anya

January 22, 2009 at 9:19 PM

Thank you, Steve. Awesome pictures. It was a treat to see Jeremy, even if he is not single anymore… Oh Well… :)

6. T.

January 24, 2009 at 2:10 PM

it seems like they are all much better off without the whiney deanna… oh poor deanna .. no one to love her..

fame whore

7. sally

January 25, 2009 at 6:01 PM

the blond [i assume holly] is dressed for summer, instead of skiing in the middle of winter!

8. Laurie

January 27, 2009 at 9:43 AM

That’s awesome Steve. Great to see those guys are all still friends.

On a side note, doesn’t Nikki look a lot like Sandra Bullock? and Lauren reminds me of Sara Michelle Gellar.

9. Laurie

January 27, 2009 at 10:16 AM

do you know when deanna makes her reappearence? from the previews, i thought it would be fairly early on in the season. but it deosn’t even seem like she’s back next week. i know you will have the inside scoop, so let us know please! thanks!

10. Kristin

January 27, 2009 at 8:35 PM

Steve probably got the pics from his buddy Jeremy, seems from the interview he did with him, they became friendly. Jesse and that hair.. yikes! Who’s the guy with the grayish hair.. I don’t remember what his name was for some reason. Fred looks pretty hot and Jeremy handsome as always. I think his girlfriend reminds me alot of Deanna! Both with the long dark hair. Well I’m glad he’s moved on. And Jesse too.

11. Breelynn

February 9, 2009 at 11:31 PM

Something about Jesse reminds me of
    Howard Stern from the Anna Nicole Show.
    They kinda look alike to me.
    Weird, I never noticed it before. Just in these pics.

12. heather k

February 12, 2009 at 10:08 AM

Only one woman could make a man cry like that (balcony scene in future episode) the woman who boar your child…….Is it possible Steve that his wife wants him back? I cant imagine Jason being so emotionally invested in these 20 somethings to make his heart hurt like that……and its def. not Deanna,,,,He said this is all about Ty and what better of an outcome then reuniting his family. Maybe Hilary finally found what she was looking for? eh? …no, I am not Canadian, but if I am wrong about the ex wife theory then the only mature choice left is Jill Jill! …..I hope that I am right though, and they become a family again that would make this season the BEST Ever and ABC could come out on top……..

13. medavinci

March 9, 2009 at 12:12 AM

I don’t know if this has already been posted, but I couldn’t believe my eyes the other day when I happened to flick through my cable stations and who did I see on a program called Get Married? Deanna Pappas. It airs daily on the Lifetime channel. She co-hosts a show that helps brides to be plan their weddings. Colin Cowie a huge entertainment/party/wedding planner with a boatload of experience is sharing a show with her? What experience does she have? And why would he agree to that – I just don’t get it. Are all these girls who do the bachelor just eyeing the bigger prize? Fame? It is really disappointing. That is probably why she broke up with Jesse, and then did the bachelor a favor and came to “pretend” she wanted Jason Mesnick back (for ratings) when neither knew it was never an option. I’m repulsed by it all. And I just read that Jillian Harris was their 3rd choice, as they asked Molly if she would be the next bachelorette first. She asked for permission to tell her family and friends that she had not been selected by Jason, when the show called to bring her back and he told her he wanted another shot with her. Meanwhile, she said she never stopped thinking of him after she was rejected and dreamed of him coming back to her – yet she was going to jump right in and be the next bachelorette? I don’t get it . When things changed, they then asked Melissa to do it, but she (thank God) refused. Now she’s doing Dancing with the Stars (it’s so incestual at abc). So then they asked Jillian.

It’s all getting too crazy…people were complaining that Melissa is not a star (as the headline was Bachelor star to do DWTS).

14. Administrator