The Bachelor 13 - Jason

Exclusive Bachelor News!

I’ve never been one to ever spoil anything upcoming on the “Bachelor”, and I’m not about to start doing it either. But I just wanted to remind everyone to remember this date of January 27th, a good month before the finale airs. Just when you think ABC fell asleep at the wheel, and just when the message boarders thought they had this season figured out by dissecting pictures, and freeze framing shots, and looking at pinky rings, and freckles, etc. Just when everyone and their mothers thought they knew what was going on this season on the “Bachelor”, ABC decided to grow a brain and pull a fast one. All I will say is this: Not everything is as seems, and just when you think you know, you don’t know. DO NOT believe everything you see or read. You’re gonna have to think on this one. So when the finale airs, and your jaw hits the floor, just remember Reality Steve warned you ahead of time. Deal?

1. sally

February 12, 2009 at 2:21 AM

I agree with Metoo. Please stop with the Steph nonsense. She was like a mother with him. No chemistry. People it ain’t going to happen. Half the time he looked to death with her, and the other half he was wondering why her forehead wasn’t moving.LOL

2. paula

February 12, 2009 at 12:47 PM

Okay… not one person thought of this… maybe, just maybe, Jason gets dumped! It seems spending the night with each of these women is so easily dismissed in the end. But would you accept a proposal from a man that spent last night with someone else? Maybe it is Melissa… but maybe after Jason’s night with Jillian… and/or Molly… she says NO! Just food for thought!

3. sparklenthaskyy

February 13, 2009 at 1:48 AM

hmm. interesting thought.. she could have the third date, and that really pisses her off…….

4. sparklenthaskyy

February 13, 2009 at 1:50 AM

like maybe shes the third to have a group date and she starts the fussy lil whine thing… and then blows him off.. geeesh this is all driving me nuts

5. JusPassnThru

February 13, 2009 at 11:27 AM

I’ve been rolling on the floor laughing for days now! Thank you so much for the best laughs I’ve had in a long time.

OK, so Jason and his “future bride” (who shall remain nameless …. for the moment) don’t get the usual Fleiss edit. Oh wait! Maybe it IS the usual Fleiss edit! 😉 Maybe they don’t get common and every-day love story. But they DO have a love story (trust me on this). So what if Jason didn’t propose in NZ at the end of the show? Oh wait! Could it be he proposed in Montreal after the show? Ummmmm did I really say that out loud? :-)

Personally, I don’t care much how they got there. I’m just glad they did.

And how do I know that you might ask. Well, let’s just say “I do”.

Have a wonderful weekend Steve. And a Happy Valentines Day to ALL. Don’t spend all weekend writing your next blog. Get out there and find YOURSELF a valentine! :-)

And remember — I’m JusPassnThru

6. ChristyW

February 13, 2009 at 1:31 PM

Ok, here’s my thoughts on what goes down with this show. I have watched every single Bach show, and this is what I concluded:

Melissa was put on the show to be an “actress.” She was supposed to win Jason over so ABC could have a decent fairytale ending. As the timeline ticks on, she cannot bear to hurt Jason, so she tells him — but also admits she has real feelings. (Explains why her parents won’t be a part of it. And Melissa has some reality show experience and bigger aspirations.)

He lets her go, and is down to Jill and Moll. DeAnna shows up, and Jason breaks down. He feels duped but he loves Mel. De tells Jason to follow his heart. Even if she was a set-up, he loves her and calls her back.

Then, we have the romantic FRC with Melissa accepting the rose.

The first AFRC talks about their love story. The second AFRC show lets ABC defend itself, saying it turned into an authentic love story in the end.

7. MickeyLee

February 13, 2009 at 2:05 PM

January 27th is the day after Jason decides to break the rules and not hand out the final rose. This is where Steve gets “not everything is as it seems”. Molly is the key in all of this.

8. joanne

February 13, 2009 at 2:14 PM

its Mellisa and I know that for a 100 percent fact, there is not shocker or anything, he is getting paid by abc and I also know that for a fact… guys stop listening to him and start just watching the show, if you like melissa I guess….

9. tam

February 13, 2009 at 6:23 PM

O.k., this is really weird. You know how most of us figured out that at the Bach 13, Ep 6 Rose Ceremony we were tricked in regards to the order Jason gave the rose to Jillian (she was actually last not 2nd) thus explaining Jason’s look back toward Naomi when he hugged Jill.

Well, I just looked harder and there is only 1 ROSE left on the table when Jillian gets her rose AND there is only 1 ROSE left on the table when Melissa gets her ROSE. And, finally, the table is empty after Molly gets her ROSE. So…what is going on??? This does not make any sense.

10. Dee

February 14, 2009 at 9:00 AM

I have one conclusion. In the beginning they showed Deanna back and the girls squeeling about it. Then it is not even shown or comes up again. We are down to minimum girls and not the masses we saw when they showed that clip. I think Deanna comes back into the picture and she is the one he picks and henceforth, another show to “explain” this. I won’t be shocked if Deanna comes out as the one he picks and they would have some heavy duty explaining to do especially with their massive editings of these shows.

11. Ana

February 14, 2009 at 1:24 PM

hey, steve, this is my little time stamp.
    i *think* i solved your little puzzle on valentine’s day.

and no worries if i’m wrong …. it’s been a blast!

yeah, what JusPassnThru …er i mean jeremy, said.
    especially the part about finding yourself a valentine!
    you rock, and i mean that!

xo ana

12. InLaLaLand

February 14, 2009 at 1:54 PM

Okay, I think Jeremy and his g/f (maybe now fiancee) and Mel and Jason are “I do-ing” in one fell swoop! They all met through each other. They are all friends… Done deal! What a love story!

13. InLaLaLand

February 14, 2009 at 1:57 PM

Steve, are you ‘hot’ and single?

14. CINDY DAVIDSON

February 14, 2009 at 2:42 PM

I THINK TY AND PERHAPS THE EX WIFE WATCH THE SHOW AND THEY HAVE A SAY IN THE F1.
    I THINK ITS MELISSA AND JASON MEETS THE PARENTS IN PRIVATE.
    (REMEMBER THE BACHE IS FILMED A HEAD OF TIME)

15. cinD

February 14, 2009 at 5:40 PM

another thought~~ty and jason’s ex wife might actually meet some of the girls and help Jason decide on the F1~~~
    this might be shown afterward…..
    BUT I STILL THINK IT’S MEL.

16. LAURA BLAKE

February 15, 2009 at 2:03 PM

Well, and I thought this was a reality show–hmmm,maybe not
    really. With the idea that nothing is as it seems my husband and I began spinning all the “shocking” possibilities to the ending.
    SPECULATIONS GONE WILD…
    First possibility 1:, Jason does not choose the final two with him in New Zealand. Out of a helicopter steps – “Stephanie=; she is the chosen one. Jason did say his favorite date is with Stephanie. She said in the limo “if it’s meant to be it will be. And Jason did say to them when there was 5 with Steph ” One of you will definitely be my wife” and Step was there.The 3/2 clue could refer to the radio talk show when 3 were there at the station and 2 were listening in the hotel. (She’ still my favorite)

POSSIBILITY 2= The gal chosen was not one of our favorites like
    Shannon or Megan (ooooh)

POSSIBILITY 3 – (getting to the shocking) one of the gals is pregnant and so Jason does the “honorable” thing and chooses that lady”.

POSSIBILITY 4 THE MOST SHOCKING – He’s really gay and all that kissy, kissy with the ladies was just acting and his beloved will turn out to a guy ( sorry eveyone, but the term jaw dropping was
    used. but hope it’s not this)

Time to just sit back and be entertained. Remember, what we see
    is all up to the editing. There’s a lot we don’t see.

17. Lisa eickholt

February 15, 2009 at 10:22 PM

HI Steve,
    Is this what you are talking about?
    Member since:
    Apr 3, 2007
    Posts: 582
    See all posts ‘As for our good friend Jeremy, he is currently with woman as well. Congratulations to him. Here’s some recent pictures of them that are floating around on the internet. Yes, she’s a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader. Hey, just like Melissa used to be. I felt a tad awkward just randomly posting pictures of Jeremy and his girlfriend unlike some people on the web, so I thought I did the right thing by checking with him first and he ok’d it. Here’s the link: Jeremys pictures’.

18. Heather Bush

February 16, 2009 at 11:26 PM

I think that when Deana says “you haven’t propesed yet, there is still time to change your mind” that she is telling him as a friend that he made a mistake, and he needs to bring Jillian back!

19. Maria

February 17, 2009 at 2:40 AM

The clues indicate, to me, Jason selected Deanna Pappas because Steve gave the hint who the person is, and with relation to Cheers, I believe Rebecca was a bartender, and Deanna Pappas was a bartender for nine years.

20. lore

February 17, 2009 at 10:42 AM

I think I have figured you out Steve…..The not who but how. Montreal….and the biggr piece of the puzzle…DeAnna telling Jason he has not handed out the final rose…It’s not too late. And you had said somewhere previously that DeAnna was telling Jason to go after her…….Being one who never believed there was any real chemistry between jason and Melissa and thinking Jason and Molly are totally wrong together, and feeling as if the only woman he had a DEEP connection with was Jillian…..could that be who DeAnna tells Jason it’s not to late…go after her about??? Could the Montreal clue be telling us this lady is Canadian???? Does he drop everything and go runnig to Canada for his true love??? I saw the look on his face last night when she grabbed him and hugged him for dear life before entering the limo and that’s when this theory hit me like a ton of bricks….Jill is the one….and thats the reason for 2 ceremonies perhap???? So how close am I steve??? huh??huh??huh???

21. Noneya

February 23, 2009 at 8:36 AM

I think you are full of shit and out for your 15 minutes ….way too many stories about the finale out there to be able to believe even ONE of these things..
    you said yourself you weren’t there so that answers everything you weren’t there so how the hell do you know any of this is true? are you sleeping in a tent in front of Jason or Molly or Melissa’s house???? Lets see cold hard proof other than your speculations shall we?