The Bachelor 13 - Jason

And You Thought I Was Exaggerating?

In case you haven’t heard the latest, ABC has decided to air the “Bachelor” finale in its regular spot on Monday, March 2nd from 8-10pm, followed by the standard “After the Final Rose” show from 10-11pm. But now, they are going to do an “After the Final Rose: Part 2” to air Tuesday night the 3rd. Here’s the link to the press release:

ABC to do a 2nd “After the Final Rose” show

And you people didn’t think I knew what I was talking about? Fleiss is well aware already that something is going to get out, and by having a 2nd “ATFR” to air the next night, he can then use that time to explain what the hell happened. Why else would he say, “It’s going to be shocking. It’s the best ending we’ve ever had.” I told you this three weeks ago. Calling it the “best ending ever” though is still a matter of opinion. But it is the most shocking. And if they’re gonna pull this and try to spin it their way with a 2nd “ATFR” show, then I might have to beat them to the punch. Stay tuned, because there’s a good chance I’m gonna lay out the truth to what really happened this season and tell what I know before ABC does. I need to sit down and figure out when and how I want to go about doing this. Figures they would pull something like this. Basically, I’m going to tell you the reason why they’re having an “ATFR: Part 2”.

1. Anonymous

February 14, 2009 at 9:35 PM

Montreal = Montreal Canadians= Canadian+Jillian

2. Anonymous

February 14, 2009 at 10:07 PM

Steve re: Fleiss

Sorry but a guy changing his mind, editing being jacked around, girls getting sent home early and then recalled, “real” proposals somewhere other than the show shows us,….none of this is SHOCKING. Helllooooooooooooo…not shocking!!!!

3. Skarlet

February 15, 2009 at 2:13 PM

I wonder if Jillian is related to CH. She kinda looks like him. LOL.

And Mellissa looks like Deanna. LOL.

4. Carolyn

February 16, 2009 at 5:25 PM

Thoughts on the 2 or 3 degrees of separation..

I got my globe out and Seattle is 2 or 3 degrees east of Kelowana, BC..(Jillian’s hometown date). It’s on the longitude..

Any thoughts?

5. Carolyn

February 16, 2009 at 5:26 PM

Opps..I meant that Seattle is 2 or 3 degrees WEST of Kelowana

6. tam

February 16, 2009 at 11:52 PM

Tonight it came to me that Montreal means MoNotReal (Molly Not Real) then I log on and see some of you think this also. It makes sense Jason hated being the F2. He understands that pain. There is no real romantic stuff with them. The tent date always felt really strange to me. He picks her up, they spend the whole night together, he takes her home and she wears his clothes. This is just not a normal date that early in the show. Something doesn’t feel right with Molly. Could 2/3 mean that 2 becomes 3…a pregnancy. It sure looked like Jillian and Jason got very close on their last date.

7. tam

February 16, 2009 at 11:55 PM

It is not about who but how…Maybe it isn’t about who he chooses but how (the situation) he is in that made him choose her. One of the girls being pregnant would seem to fit that.

8. valerie

February 17, 2009 at 9:40 AM

What happened to the 500+ posts that were on here yesterday?

9. valerie

February 17, 2009 at 9:43 AM

oh – wrong blog. i thought i was commenting on “Friday thoughts”

10. nikki16ut

February 17, 2009 at 9:49 AM

Really? After all of that the answer is your clue is that its all about the How?! Then HOW does this help give a clue as to who wins? Because honestly, most people probably know the show is scripted and staged but they watch it anyway to see WHO he ends up with. I don’t see how this clue was helpful to guessing who he picks… there isn’t even a hint in any of your posts as to who actually wins. Just wordy speeches so that when it is revealed you can go back and pick out random things you said that match the conclusion. Who are you and how do you have info on the show if you dont work for ABC?

11. squishy30

February 17, 2009 at 8:14 PM

ok i didn’t read every post here so this may already have been mentioned. with all the editing going on this year, i beleive that the shot we are seeing of jason proposing is actually from last year when he was down on his knee with deanna. i’ve watched the previews for next week and seen the shots of the girl with the pinky ring and his suits are differnt. i really belive that the girl with the pinky ring is a shot of last year’s finale. i might be crazy but i really don’t think ABC would be stupid enough to give this year’s finale away so early.

12. I Disagree

February 18, 2009 at 5:12 AM

Steve,

Great scoop, but I don’t agree with everything you said. First of all, I think Melissa was in on it from the beginning as I never saw any chemistry between her and Jay. Her parents refused to participate (as they probably knew the deal) and she made a point to tell national TV that she is always dumped. Isn’t she a Dallas cheerleader or something simialr? I bet she did this for publicity, to generate sympathy and support for herself.

I frankly saw no chemistry between Jason and any of the women, besides his wanting to jump every woman in sight. Bur Molly was the first to have sex/overnight with him — which shhe advertised to the entire house. She also came from a wealthy family. She is rich and a good matron.

13. M

February 18, 2009 at 7:45 AM

I find all of this almost impossible to believe. All the recent Bachelor and Bachelorette shows have been total trainwrecks. For it to be true that Jason, Melissa and ABC cooked this thing together will turn me off, along with a zillion other fans.

Have they lost their minds, or are your theories just a product of your imagination? I’m anxiously awaiting the outcome which will determine if I ever watch this show again.

14. Pinkgirl234

February 23, 2009 at 8:05 AM

i heard jay lost his load in the hot tub with jil. he was shooting blanks in the fantasy suit. is this correct?