The Bachelor 13 - Jason

You Said a Mouthful Chris…

Awesome. It’s official. I’ve completely gotten into the heads of everyone at ABC. Did you check Host Chris’ blog today? Essentially the whole thing is about what I’ve started. But dammit, he couldn’t mention me by name. That’s when I know I’ve hit it big. When Host Chris utters the words “Reality Steve.” I think I might shed a tear. He didn’t even re-cap the freakin’ two hour show that just aired last night! All he did was respond to the gossip which has been circulating since last Wednesday when I posted the videos.

He wants to let everyone know that the producers of the show do not script the ending. Great Chris. What’d you expect him to say? “Hey everyone, just to let you know, Reality Steve is spot on about what happened at the ATFR taping back in January, so kudos to him!” Look, the word “scripted” has different meanings attached to it. I’ve never said the show was “scripted”, per se. That seems to imply actors given lines to memorize and act out scenes. No, that’s not what this show does. But to say that certain people cast on this show aren’t led in a certain direction by the people in charge so we can get the most exciting/shocking/dramatic ending is not far fetched. That’s all. Once again, can I prove this? No. But hell, all you gotta do is watch this season to know something is definitely not right about what’s been going on.

The other major point Chris makes is that he wrote his blog on Saturday night, and at that point, the ATFR 2 had not even taped yet, so, they couldn’t possibly be screwing with the editing of a show that hasn’t been filmed yet. Ah ha! Well, I was told this past Saturday as well that the ATFR 2 hadn’t been taped yet either, but didn’t have enough confirmation, so I decided to hold off on it. Guess my information was right yet again. And you know why I heard it hasn’t been taped yet? Because ABC wants Melissa on camera talking about what happened and she wants no part of it after how badly they screwed her. Can you blame her? I hope she holds out on them so that show never airs. Once again, this is what I’ve been led to believe, but it sure makes a hell of a lot of sense. Their ATFR 2 is airing one week from tonight and they haven’t taped anything yet? Melissa has them by the balls. I love it.

Another thing to note from Chris’ blog: Did he mention once about anything regarding Jason, his choice next week, where he stands, the shock factor, etc? Any of that? Nope. Even he backed off hyping up next weeks finale as something you don’t want to miss, or, the most exciting they’ve ever had. Chris’ blog today tells you everything you need to know about what I’ve been saying. I love Chris, I think he does an admirable job for the limited time he’s given, but they have him hand tied on that show. He can’t say sh**. He’s just toe’ing the company line right now and just letting next week happen. I think the fact that he chose not to recap anything from last nights 2 hour snore fest (which it was), and only respond to the rumors and gossip that I started over a month ago, really says a lot if you ask me. I just wish that someday, some former contestant, or somebody involved in the inner workings of this show would just spill the beans and out everyone and everything fake about the “Bachelor.” That would be the day. Maybe I should get to work on finding that person.

Anyway, a couple tidbits that I thought were interesting from the “Women Tell All” last night…

-Really much ado about nothing regarding Amanda in the previews last week saying, “For the record, there were definitely threesomes”, and then them not even airing that clip this week, nor addressing it at all. There’s a story behind that which, well, I won’t get into. About ten different people have told me that one. ABC got caught with their pants down and definitely backtracked. I mean, we all saw it in the previews last week. That’s what Amanda said. So why not talk about it this week?

-I think Natalie couldn’t have come off any worse if she tried. Wow. Great personality. Let’s just hope for your sake Natalie who you hook up with on the weekends never leaks out because, well, I think your god awful reputation would sink about ten levels lower. Disgusting. I still throw up in my mouth a little when I think of that.

-I love how this show, anytime there’s a reunion or WTA episode, they always have to go back to their ONE successful relationship in sixteen seasons, Trista and Ryan, and update us on what they had for breakfast yesterday morning. Geesh, if I were those two, I’d be like, “Christ, leave us alone already.” Oh wait, Trista’s a media whore on par with DeAnna. They’d never turn that down. Hey, why not fill us in on Byron and Mary’s love story? Oh wait, we all know what happened last time they were brought on set. Two days later, Mary got a little tipsy and made Byron her bitch. Lay off the sauce, Delgado. Charlie did and look how happy he is.

-Honestly, the best part of the show last night was seeing Charlie and Sarah and Fred and Noelle. I genuinely felt happy for them. Charlie and Sarah because that’s always been my favorite season of this show. I still don’t know why they’ve never gone back to the “live” finale where he makes his choice on the day that we see it as opposed to three months prior. And good for Fred and Noelle. They seem like a nice couple. If they tell me where they’re registered when they get married, I’d even consider sending them a gift. Jason and Molly? Not so much.

-The first half hour sit down with Jason sure seemed like the “Hey, let’s show America the Jason and Molly fuzzy love story that we didn’t share during the course of the first 8 episodes”, didn’t it? Just softening the blow for next week when Melissa gets dumped, they’re your final couple, and people aren’t like, “Whoa, where’d that come from?”

-People seem to be talking about pinky rings again after they showed Melissa and Molly getting ready the morning of the final rose ceremony. I missed that and had already deleted it from the DVR before going back to check, but whatever the case, it doesn’t matter. The fact is, when Jason left New Zealand, he was engaged to Melissa. They broke up at the ATFR 1 taping in January, and now he’s with Molly. Nothing ABC can spin will change that fact. Period.

-I thought the most telling part of the show was in the previews for next week, they never showed either Melissa or Molly getting out of the limo at the time of the final rose ceremony. Or Jason on the podium talking to either them. NOTHING. And I’m sorry, but they do that EVERY season. They ALWAYS show you a clip of the girls arriving, what dresses they’re wearing, how their hair is done, and even give us a couple clips of the Bachelor holding hands with each girl on the podium and giving us a couple lines here and there. NONE OF THAT LAST NIGHT. Pretty telling, I’d say.

-And last but not least, I thought Host Chris asking Jillian if she’d want to be the next Bachelorette was quite interesting as well. Definitely a lot of love and support for Jillian from fans around the world. Why show that? No, I don’t know anything. Don’t jump to conclusions. Just thought it was interesting, that’s all.

Ok, so that’s it. Still working on something HUGE for later this week. Could come tomorrow, Thursday, or Friday. Keep checking back. Definitely tomorrow the 2nd part of the “Reality Steve Interview” I did with another blogger will be up. Plus, I’ll try and get the audio clip from the radio appearance I did in Grand Rapids, MI late last week (as well as another appearance this morning) to put up. And finally, be sure to run out and get your copies of “US Weekly” and “Star” magazine this week. I did a phone interview with both magazines so I’m guessing I’ll be quoted or something in each of those. Any questions, comments, emails, praises, criticisms, feel free to email me at steve@realitysteve.com. Only six days away til the finale. It can’t come soon enough.

1. tone

February 25, 2009 at 10:11 AM

Charley
    This season has been screwy from the beginning. With all the cutting, editing, and voice over’s it all looks like one big scripted fake. They are stupid if they played us by doing all of this. We want the love story to develop in front of our eyes. Not some stupid switcheroo! If nothing happens and he ends up with Melissa as predicted by all the sluethers, I still will hate this show because of the manipulation of ABC by leaking out lies to honest people like RS. Would not blame RS in the least. It is all TPTB fault to make more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

2. dawn

February 25, 2009 at 10:14 AM

Charley
    with all due respect and i mean this sincerely…your scenario Im sure is what everyone is hoping for. But you did state you were “in the know” and couldnt reveal your sources then in ur last post u started the post out by saying I BELIEVE. Isnt it true that your scenario is nomore then the wishful thinking of the majority of us. Its just what you would like to see happen and not because u are “in the know?” Im not bashing you I always enjoy your posts is just a legitimate question. I for one would lve nothing more than to see that ending but my gut feelig tells me it isnt going to happen.

3. tone

February 25, 2009 at 10:17 AM

581. anon
    Went to Star Magazine and could find nothing about the leak by RS. Can you provide a link that works?

4. Charley

February 25, 2009 at 10:20 AM

Ok so here it goes! Everyone is going to hate me! ( i hope not)

I MADE UP WHAT I SAID about SOURCES and im ” in the know ”

** BUT I did it for a reason so let me explain myself.

A few weeks ago before stephanie was even gone, my mom told me about this site, i went to it and believed RS.

Then I thought to myself this CAN NOT be true. Jason would not do this are these people nuts.

So CHARLEY is my dogs name I used his name.

I did this top prove a point.. LOOK at how MANY people believed me.. I did exactly what STEVE did just theories… he is not proving anything and ALL of you believe him.
    SO DON’T BELIEVE HIM UNTIL YOU SEE NEXT WEEK!!!

I still believe what I am saying I think that he does pick Jillian and my clues I believe are real. :)

But PLEASE do not believe eveything you read this just goes to show that.

JASON would not do what RS is saying, and it really would make sense that Jillian wins.

IM SORRY!

5. notsorealityfan

February 25, 2009 at 10:21 AM

#604 Tone, probably on the paper magazine not the website. Take a look at a newstand.

6. dawn

February 25, 2009 at 10:22 AM

:) good for you charley Im not a hater and valid point well taken

7. Charley

February 25, 2009 at 10:23 AM

IM SO SORRY!!!! I just wanted to prove a point to not only a lot of you but to myself that RS may be wrong because I want Jillian to win…Even though I love melissa and molly too. I just do not believe and i will keep telling myself.. that jason would ever do such a thing

8. tone

February 25, 2009 at 10:24 AM

test

9. nothing else to do

February 25, 2009 at 10:24 AM

i wasn’t saying that to be rude CR, relax. i realize that RS started all of this hype, i just meant that ABC is more worried about the word getting out because of the bloggers. Anyhow, Charley, why would they ask Jillian to be the next bachelorett then?

10. nothing else to do

February 25, 2009 at 10:24 AM

by the way i post under severl names….not just this one.

11. Charley

February 25, 2009 at 10:25 AM

Everyone should look at my example and not believe him..ANYONE could make up theories… I mean what if I made a video explaining what i thought ya know???? EVEN more people would have believed me! …but i would not do that

12. tone

February 25, 2009 at 10:26 AM

Reality Steve may be right about the outcome, but his conspiracy theories re: ABC are ludicrous.

Also, Steve, please do yourself a favor and take a writing class. You really need to learn to express your opinions more concisely and coherently.

13. Charley

February 25, 2009 at 10:26 AM

I’m also sorry for being a schizophrenic nut job!

14. Charley

February 25, 2009 at 10:28 AM

Umm that was not me and thanks I was trying to prove a point to not believe everything you read!

15. Ottacontrol!

February 25, 2009 at 10:35 AM

Man this is definitely out of control. I don’t see it being Jillian because of CH asking her to be the next bachelorette. Come on, be real. Could Jason do this? Well of course he could, if he felt he made the wrong choice he could change his mind, he never was sure of his decisions to begin with. He always seemed so nervous about giving out roses, then when he sent Jill home he really questioned himself. I wonder if it is Jill though, but why would RS lie to any of us? He has not ONE reason to lie or lead in the wrong direction. He is a Bachelor blogger for every episode, he never does this, he just thought this season was so huge that he would share. It truly is blowing up in his face, give the guy a break. His fans are also his worst critics……! As are ABC’s.

16. Brialy31

February 25, 2009 at 10:37 AM

That’s nice for you to take kudos for Chris Harrison’s blog, but the reason he’s reacting is because people are personally attacking him and making comments about his family. It’s pathetic how mean people can be.

Steve, I admit I was curious about your inside scoop. I watch the show and me and my girlfriends love to hear any gossip about the show. But keep this in mind, it’s just gossip. As you said in your own words…few facts, but a lot of opinion and guessing.

The internet is a great thing, but it is also a dangerous thing. It allows us to share information, but it also allows a voice to people to cast a shadow on the character of others. I have not seen you represent yourself to be a journalist, nor should you. Some of your readers need to think for themselves and realize that this is your opinion on many of the things you spout in your articles.

Listen people, this was not the discovery of penicillin or the cure for cancer. This was a little piece of gossip about a reality show. Steve seems to wants his 15 minutes of fame just like most of the people on the show and as always, the 15 minutes will go by and I’ll be watching The Bachelor.

17. ArtGuy

February 25, 2009 at 10:43 AM

for those that live in the comments section, Steve has a new post on the front page. and some interesting news!

18. grewmeAname

February 25, 2009 at 10:46 AM

REPOST: Charley (you dog!), you are [STILL] right. No one will listen. “Our” [change that to “MY”] source is Jason himself, right? He almost let it slip the night of WTA, but no one wants to believe me. He also “slipped” the night he chose the F3. You’ll all see in a week, when you go back and watch Jason’s conversation with CH.

…….So, Charley uses circular reasoning to determine the F1 by who he wants it to be. Jason has let it slip…at least twice…I don’t have a VCR/DVD recorder, so don’t have the luxury of going back to review episodes. But most of you, I think, do.

19. TOOnice

February 25, 2009 at 10:46 AM

WTF isn’t that what RS has been saying…totally stole his idea.

OH and he isn’t a single dad-single implies that he is the ONLY one raising Ty. HE is a divorced dad who shares custody with his Ex-wife…but that was probably too long for ABC to keep saying. :)

20. Chef Scottie

February 25, 2009 at 10:53 AM

Charley,

The big difference between you and RS, as I see it, is that RS put his name and reputation on the line, whereas you did not. I therefore believe that RS believes what he is saying. I did not believe what you were saying because you had nothing at stake. For similar reasons, I do not believe Aletheia.

21. Anonymous

February 25, 2009 at 10:59 AM

How do you people know what Jason would or would not do? Do you know him personally? Anybody is capable of doing anything. People who you know for years could do something you never thought they would do. Believe me I know.

22. Charley

February 25, 2009 at 10:59 AM

I understand where your coming from but isn’t it amazing how many people believe what they read… Maybe he just wanted his 15 minutes of fame IDK….Why only spoil this season and not others? Other seasons have been shocking too, like brad.. and deanna who would have guessed Jesse? A Lot more people know of RS since he has revealed the “shocker”

just a thought

23. Campbell

February 25, 2009 at 11:03 AM

You may be spot on about Melissa being dumped and Molly being chosen after the fact, but for you to suggest Jason and ABC scripted the whole Melissa proposal, and Jason knew it was Molly all along, is absolutely ludicrous. Come on Steve…you’re better than that (I thought). To openly put out such a theory and talk about it like it’s absolute truth, but then say I don’t have any actual proof….that’s just poor taste.

24. Disturbed

February 25, 2009 at 11:22 AM

I haven’t posted in about a day and so much has happened!
    Can someone please explain the “fishyness” of the season, voices being dubbed and things not seeming right. I know Jason always has that stupid smirk on, but I want examples about how things have not been right.
    Anyone care to help?
    I’m just trying to piece this all together.

25. Candy

February 25, 2009 at 12:10 PM

I do think no one will know what really happened no matter what edited version they show. Something has been way off and fishy in the vibes and editing since the HTD in my opinion. WTA was a lame play up Molly show and Jason was cold and did not look good or happy at all. He was cold to Jillian. He was flippant to Stephanie not the Jason we thought we knew who cared so much about others feelings. He was trying to hard to appear something that his voice did not convey. I also thought less of him after his cocky demeanor during the CH questions about the tent night and hot tub scene with Jillian. It all seemed like a sham and so out of character from the single father we thought was a resepctful decent man.

My guess as to what we will see due to the pinky ring and Meliisa-esque nails suddenly appearing on Molly are we have been played all along. RS is right that it is Molly but I think they have changed it to have Molly receive the proposal OR he proposes to neither and says he needs more time. If he simply proposed to the audience least favorite Molly it would have no need for two after shows and wouldn’t fit the “freakish” Network-esque ending.

26. Canusaybrainwash

February 25, 2009 at 12:22 PM

Pinkgirl: I don’t have to go anywhere darling! This is a public opinion board and it’s bothersome that the supposed Steve fans cannot even fathom an alternative point of view. Some of you are very offended by it. I have not said anything negative about Steve, I think he’s hysterical; however I also don’t have to agree with his opinion necessarily. Get a grip! It’s a freakin’ reality tv show. Are you that upset about it? Puhleeze! I’m not an ABC troll nor a RealitySteve Troll. I get on here for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY!

27. Anonymous

February 25, 2009 at 12:38 PM

tone – I work with a woman who knows Molly’s parents very well – they are close friends. This of course came up at work the morning after the show was aired. She said that Molly called her parents after the airing to let them know that they got in the tent – kissed a few minutes and joked around for the film crew to get something to “play” with and then they spent that evening sitting around the fire with the camera crew talking. She said it was a lot of fun – but nothing intimate happened in the tent. Maybe she said this just to keep her parents happy, but I don’t think that’s true. My friend is also not a big bachelor fan and has just been watching it because of Molly. Her daughters are friends of hers and they went to school together. Jason has also mentioned in several interviews that nothing happened that night.
    Is Molly pregnant? I don’t know – I don’t think so. There has been some “buzz” among family and friends – but it has been from what they are reading on the internet, not what they have heard or “seen” from Molly.
    I think people need to stop “speculating” and wait this out. We’ll all know everything in less than a week! :)

28. Carolyn

February 25, 2009 at 1:00 PM

Steve, great blog as usual! I think you are right on about everything, except I believe that Molly Polly was in on this from the start. For those who refuse to believe that this ending was preordained and Dudley deliberately led Melissa on knowing he would break up with her, you should realize that Steve has a lot of inside sources that he cannot disclose. So, while he might love to say I know this for a fact because this person told me, thereby giving some of you the “proof” you desire, he is a professional at what he is doing and would never break a confidence. Some sources do require that information be passed on in a manner as if the writer or speaker is just guessing or has reasoned the conclusion out himself. But open your minds and you will realize he is speaking the truth. In contrast, those who are still unrelentlessly posting that Mel and Dudley are still together, are living in a dream world.

29. cynstriss

February 25, 2009 at 1:11 PM

Charley, thanks for the fun! I wanted so much to believe!! I have chased down so many of the scenarios that have been circulating and dots can be connected with many of them. I have always felt, though, that RS had the real story, because his new broke, and then all of the other rumors started to fly. But I still wish it was Jillian!

30. Sheila

February 25, 2009 at 1:24 PM

I’ve been concerned about Jason being happy, since I watched his early January interviews. I told my daughter that something just wasn’t right. He was saying all the right things, but he didn’t act like a guy who was happy with his situation. It wasn’t until late January that I went to the ABC website to see what I could find out & right after that discovered Steve’s blog & it started to make sense to me.

I only have watched 2 seasons of TB & wanted so badly for Jason to find love and happiness and I hope he has–even if it is with Molly. I just hope that he didn’t lose his integrity in the process.

31. Sharon

February 25, 2009 at 1:36 PM

Pinkgirl, you need to get a grip. In case you haven;t noticed I have been blasted and insulted for stating my opinion that RS’s theory is off and you say I am the meanest person on this board? WHAT? Am I the one tossing insults at people left and right or bashing people without all the facts? I am one of the people who think it’s awful that those os us who don’t worship RS are being told to leave, that we are plants or need to go back to ABC (which I have never even posted on or been to) and on top of that are being crucified for actually calling out those who sit with such harsh judgments towards people based all on hearsay.
    Why don’t you go back and see where the bully mentality started on here and then tell me you would just cower away with your tail between your legs OR actually stand up for youself and what you believe? Please get off your pedastool because your self-righteous attitude is unbecoming.

32. Anonymous

February 25, 2009 at 3:05 PM

Dear Sharon
    its “pedestal” and not “pedastool”

33. Sharon

February 25, 2009 at 3:16 PM

633-I have spelled a word wrong, let me hang my head in shame and rethink the direction of my life.

34. Katie

February 25, 2009 at 3:32 PM

Charley….put up…or shut up.

or in other words….don’t go away mad…..JUST GO AWAY

35. B.O

February 25, 2009 at 9:09 PM

Did you notice how they showed Molly doing the white tips to her nails as well as Melissa? However, they didn’t show the faces and just the hands?

36. Mai

February 25, 2009 at 10:23 PM

Of course they wouldn’t show any clips of the two girls at the podium. That would completely rule out the possibility of Deanna being at the podium (though she never was there), but producers WANT viewers to believe that Deanna could possibly be the one. If we only see clips of the two girls at the podium, that would immediately rule out Deanna. This makes complete sense because producers want to add a bit more drama into the finale and when has it happened before that someone like Deanna comes back during the finale? So of course this finale preview would be different from all the previous ones we’ve seen. JMO though.

37. adreamarace

February 26, 2009 at 12:13 AM

Not going to take time to read though the comments to see if this has already been thrown out there but…….maybe ABC waited to tape the second rose ceremony cause they thought J might change his mind once again. If he has already done it once, why not again. He seems not to waste any time changing women.

38. katincda

February 27, 2009 at 1:57 PM

I don’t know if anyone has said this yet…but I am just now watching the View only the guide said it has Jason on it…I don’t usually watch it…so I am not sure who anyone is except Woopi….the young blond from an old Survivor….was on there as a host…and she talked about how much she loved the show…so she asked Jason…”are you currently engaged?” ….he said “I am in love and very happy” so she said again…”that is not the question…are you engaged?” and he said” you’ll have to watch the show”………….thoughts on that one? I found it shocking…and kinda tell tale…since he said in Dec and Jan he was engaged.??????

39. lea

March 3, 2009 at 12:14 AM

Great job on breaking this scoop. I think this was the biggest spoiler in bachelor history.

40. aubrey.doering@mortonbuildings.com

March 10, 2009 at 12:13 PM

I thought Melissa looked great on DWTS … but I think she has some competition.
    RS- do you have a day job?