The Bachelor 13 - Jason

A Few Notes and an Interview Coming Tomorrow You Don’t Want To Miss

Seems like we’re at the calm before the storm right now. Things seem to be settling in a little bit, just days before the explosive finale. That’s good. I’m liking this. Not nearly as hectic as last week was. I guess because people are starting to realize what’s about to happen and they’re preparing themselves accordingly. Just to update, I have no new news on the ATFR 2 taping. But if I had to guess, I wouldn’t be surprised if that show is cancelled. Wouldn’t be unprecedented since they did it last season with DeAnna too. Remember when ABC sent out a press release regarding this so-called “party” they were going to have for the final couple the night after the finale aired? Then all the sudden it never happened and we were never given an explanation. Something tells me that MIGHT happen this season too. I think they’ll be able to show Jason dumping Melissa, starting his relationship with Molly, then giving us an update on where they are at right now all in the first ATFR show. Just a guess. I really don’t think we need another hour the following night, do you? Especially if Melissa wants no part of being on the ATFR 2 show. I mean, what the hell are they gonna fill for another hour? Bring back Trista and Ryan again so we can see her cook breakfast? Have a celebrity boxing match with Byron and Mary? I doubt it. We’ll see what happens, but don’t be surprised if the ATFR 2 doesn’t come off.

Part 2 of the interview I did with a fellow blogger is up now on her site. If you didn’t read part 1, just scroll down her page further. You can’t miss it. I love the screen shot she uses as my picture. It looks like a profile pic I’d use for some dating site. Here’s the link to the interview. Hope you enjoy.

Part 2 of Reality Steve Interview

So remember how I said I was working on something big for this week. Well, I got it. I spoke with Megan Parris last night from this season of the “Bachelor” for about an hour and a half. That conversation will be up on the site tomorrow. If Megan isn’t a prime example of how the editing of this show can completely sway your opinion of someone, then I don’t know who is. I suggest you listen to the whole hour and a half of what Megan and I have to say, and I’d be very surprised if those who disliked her before come out of that feeling the same way. She couldn’t have been any different as to how she was portrayed on the show, and I wanted everyone to hear it for themselves. Plus, she has quite a few interesting things to say regarding a lot of topics. I mean, we pretty much covered EVERYTHING. It’s an interview you won’t want to miss, and it’ll be up here tomorrow morning only on RealitySteve.com.

Any questions, comments, emails, criticisms, praises, interview requests, feel free to email me at steve@realitysteve.com. See you tomorrow.

1. TCB

February 26, 2009 at 12:35 AM

“You know what? This is me, I’m blowing my nose, I’m just gonna do it, this is me…” LOL

2. venus

February 26, 2009 at 12:36 AM

Oh forget about English 101…it’s message board, not a term paper. We all make typo’s..I see I did on my last one. I simply shrug.

Being a stepmom is hard work..lots of dynamics. What I find perplexing is Jason’s ex going along with this whole thing. Willingly exposing her child to national tv and a reality show at that. I find that very, very odd. In fact, both she and Jason, in that regard, puzzle me.

3. who knew

February 26, 2009 at 12:37 AM

Tcb – all together now. 1…2…3…and ONE GIGANTIC NOSE BLOW.
    Blink…blink

4. venus

February 26, 2009 at 12:37 AM

God Bless you TCB..did you also sneeze?

5. Yankee

February 26, 2009 at 12:37 AM

I can see the Kate Winslet thing with Molly. Same exact coloring. I think if Molly kept her hair down and wavy she would look prettier on the show. She looks best that way.

6. emylou

February 26, 2009 at 12:38 AM

RS, when you referred to Megan by saying “She couldn’t have been any different as to how she was portrayed on the show,” didn’t you mean to say “She couldnt have been *more* different than how she was portrayed on the show”?

7. SHMILY

February 26, 2009 at 12:39 AM

8. TCB

February 26, 2009 at 12:39 AM

who knew—BLOW, BLINK BLINK…….feel better?

854- nah, but thanks anyway :)

9. who knew

February 26, 2009 at 12:40 AM

Venus – I wouldn’t want my kids on reality tv. Even now that they are all grown and on their own. There are way too many perverts out there and could pose a real threat to a child. In addition, once Ty goes to school, or maybe he’s in preschool now, kids will make fun of him because of his dad. Parents talk in front of their kids – kids pick up on so much – and his classmates will hear all the rumors and stories – and repeat them to Ty. So no matter how Jason spins the tale to Ty, it’s still going to be a problem.

10. LikeAmazing

February 26, 2009 at 12:43 AM

like, BLINK BLINK BLINK SNEEZE, BLOW (all at the same time). lol. I picture a oink sound coming out lol

11. TCB

February 26, 2009 at 12:44 AM

*hands Like Amazing a like tissue* blink blink

12. hohum

February 26, 2009 at 12:45 AM

I’ve never liked Molly……not sure why. Maybe since I know Melissa and was rooting for her. I don’t like the way Molly says “you”…..maybe it’s just that Michigan accent….ew

She seems snobby and cold.

I still CANNOT believe Jason would agree to “dump” melissa on cameral….that is mean and cruel….and RUDE
    I was never that crazy about him either now that I think about it…everything was always about him and Ty….who would fit in HIS life….never seemed to care about what the girls wanted.

13. who knew

February 26, 2009 at 12:47 AM

LOL LikeAmazing!
    I’m going to bed guys – we’ve got the interview to look forward to tomorrow. BTW – is that what RS was referring to when he said he had something “huge” planned for this week?
    Night – now that my sinuses are all clear, I should sleep well! (Blink…Blink….and like an amazing OINK!)

14. TCB

February 26, 2009 at 12:48 AM

who knew–blink blink!! Have a like good night..*snort* lol

15. LikeAmazing

February 26, 2009 at 12:49 AM

lol good night who knew….come back soon blink blink blink

16. who knew

February 26, 2009 at 12:50 AM

Hohum – I hope ABC re-edits the public dumping. It’s not fair to Mel – and I’m not a Jason fan either. Whoever he’s with will never be #1 in his life – Ty will be 1st, Jason will come 2nd – and maybe, wife will be 3rd. Thanks for your input on Mel.
    Now I am going to bed!

17. Anonymous

February 26, 2009 at 12:52 AM

Let’s take a bet on how much Mellissa gets paid to the AFTR. If they have the franchise at risk, I say she could get high six figures with the right attorney if not seven. This show is so cheap to produce yet so profitable, there definitely stretch in the budget.

18. Kate

February 26, 2009 at 12:53 AM

I know Molly comes off as really cold, but she really is such an awesome friend and great person to be around. She is definitely sarcastic, but funny as hell. I wish you all could really know her.

19. venus

February 26, 2009 at 12:53 AM

ho hum…I agree the show was always about Jason and Ty. Then again, it is called The Bachelor. However, he never seemed to ‘give’ in any of his interaction with the ladies…except give kisses. When there was a pause in the conversation, or you are expecting him to respond to something one of the gals has said what does he do? He cocks his head to the side and goes in for the kiss. I really, really got tired of seeing that same old ‘take’ over and over again. And I am sure we will see more of it monday night. Why should it always be about what HE wants? What about what the gals want? He kept after Jillian to find out if she was ‘there’..kept pushing her to let him know if she had any feeling for him. I think she became a challenge for him in that way. Once she came around what does he do? Dumps her. He lost more points with me in how he handled her.

20. TCB

February 26, 2009 at 12:54 AM

Hey Kate! Good to see you again. :)

21. Kate

February 26, 2009 at 12:56 AM

Thanks! Everything is such a mess. I keep hearing conflicting stories from so many people I don’t even know what to believe. I can wait to see Molly and ask her myself!!

22. Lame Duck

February 26, 2009 at 12:56 AM

Liar! Liar! Pants on fire! A if we believe ANYTHING you have to say!

23. venus

February 26, 2009 at 12:57 AM

Anonymous..I had read the reasons the networks like these reality shows is because they are so cheap to produce. No high actor fees, for one. Hopefully, Mel has an attorney…I am sure her father has made she does. But, I think I recall reading in that contract posted here something about lawsuits. Not being able to sue. Don’t recall exactly the words, but something along those lines.

24. TCB

February 26, 2009 at 12:57 AM

I can’t wait either. So you can come back here and tell us! HEHE

25. Anonymous

February 26, 2009 at 12:59 AM

Kate- You really know Molly? I dont think she is as bad as people are saying. Im not good with telling and showing my emotions either, so I think I understand her when she says that. I dont really have an opinion on her because I dont think they have showed enough. I liked her mom though, lol.

I cant wait till all this is over with!!!!!!!

26. Kate

February 26, 2009 at 1:00 AM

875. Yes I honestly really do know Molly but I have no idea what is going on with TB. I have spoken to so many of our closest friends and everyone has an opinion and they are each really convincing so I have no idea what is going on. You better believe I will be asking her about all of this next time I see her!

27. cynstriss

February 26, 2009 at 1:01 AM

Kate — I just hope she wasn’t seeing Jason behind Melissa’s back. That would not say much about her character.

28. Kate

February 26, 2009 at 1:03 AM

877. Well obviously that is one of the rumors, but from what I have been told she was told that he and melissa had ended before she started seeing him even if that wasn’t really true. If this rumor has any truth to it I think that both Molly and Melissa were led to believe to different things.

29. venus

February 26, 2009 at 1:03 AM

Kate, Molly probably is a very nice person and good friend. I think she is a beauty, but you have to realize …and she, too…editing was all in the producers hands. I didn’t think she came off in a negative way at all. They just didn’t show her warmth like they did with Jillian. For whatever reason TPTB chose to show case her that way.Perhaps now that there is a backlash they regret taking that angle and maybe they have edited it now to let us see a different side of her monday night.

30. LikeAmazing

February 26, 2009 at 1:04 AM

blink blink *SNORT* blink blink….like sorry i like fell asleep blink blink

31. Kate

February 26, 2009 at 1:06 AM

879. Very true. BUT I think it should also be known that they also showed Molly in a very real light. She is not a mushy or overly emotional person. She definitely wears her feelings close to her and it is hard to open up. When she told Jason this she wasn’t lying…but like I said before, just because she isn’t emotional does not mean she doesn’t feel love. When she says, “I love you” she means it.

32. TCB

February 26, 2009 at 1:07 AM

LikeAmazing—lol blink…yeah..I’m getting there too….blink…..blink. Think I’ll get the rock outta here. Probably be on here tomorrow LOL Bye L.A. like……..blink….

Bye Kate.

33. Anonymous

February 26, 2009 at 1:13 AM

Hey Kate! Tell Molly that not everybody judges her by the editing hack job on The Bachelor. I’m not a big Jason fan but if he fell in love with her and ultimately chose her in the end then she can’t be a total ice queen. They probably get each others sense of humor.

I remember you said a few days ago Jason and Molly probably wouldn’t last and I agree, just because living in the real world is SO difficult on all relationships. That isn’t a judgment on either of them as individuals. But if they are really happy together and make it work then more power to them both.

34. venus

February 26, 2009 at 1:15 AM

I can’t wait until this is over either! This board was hijacked tonight..really ugly and juvenile. Tomorrow we get Megan stuff. Oh, boy…my ears will be roaring from all the noise that’s going to produce! We’ll all just have to wait and see. There are no theories left. We’ve heard them ALL!!

Good night ladies. I am assuming, of course, it is all ladies here. Could be wrong based on the language spewn here tonight. Then again, girls are fighting in schools these days.

Ciao everybody.

35. TCB

February 26, 2009 at 1:24 AM

I am sick of this fucking gay bashing. I also believe Steve is gay, but so what. Just shut the fuck up. I can’t stand gays, but who fucking cares.

36. TCB

February 26, 2009 at 1:25 AM

blink..-fucking blink…fuck gays. lol

37. TCB

February 26, 2009 at 1:30 AM

Meagan is a fucking ugly pig loud mouthed whore. Can’t stand the pig.

38. kim

February 26, 2009 at 1:35 AM

Who the HELL would believe anything MEAGAN HAS TO SAY… Meagan is gonna help steve lie somemore…

39. nightowl

February 26, 2009 at 3:06 AM

is everyoone asleep

40. nightowl

February 26, 2009 at 3:09 AM

I guess i’m the only one still up

41. To nightowl

February 26, 2009 at 3:17 AM

People are still up, just over in the comments of his new blog. Come join…….the Meagan interview is up.

42. Cassie

February 26, 2009 at 9:07 AM

If Jason does propose to Melissa…while having doubts…and then dumps her in front of cameras…then no matter who he is dating..should be VERY wary.

If he did it once…who’s to say he wouldn’t do it again?

If this happens then anyone involved deserves the backlash they will receive.

No person with principles would humilate anyone in front of others. Contract or not.

If Jason does this, no matter what ABC threatens,he is not a man, and any woman should be concerned about even being near him ,much less dating him.

43. TCB

February 26, 2009 at 9:13 AM

I think it’s pretty obvious that 885 on, is not me!

44. Sheila

February 26, 2009 at 11:15 AM

#634 Anon DeAnna–Funny!!!

45. Lisa

February 26, 2009 at 11:26 AM

This is a press release from ABC regarding the ending.

Sounds like what RS told us all along.

46. Sharon

February 26, 2009 at 2:48 PM

So now that I am officially logged in as me, hopefully my impersonators will cease to exist any longer.

47. Beth W

February 26, 2009 at 4:15 PM

Steve, I have really enjoyed reading your blog. Regardless if your theories are correct or not, you do not deserve the personal attacks that many people have posted. They need to get a life! I am a Bachelor fan and will be very disappointed if Jason does dump Melissa on national TV. I think Jillian would have been his best choice. If your information is incorrect I won’t hold it against you, unlike other people out there who can’t wait to prove you wrong. P.S., I loved Maddie on your videos.

48. becky2

February 27, 2009 at 7:29 PM

This paragraph from the press release makes no sense:

The handsome single dad hopes that by seeing each of the twoason’s proposal to the love of his life was one of the most romantic moments in Bachelor history, but no one is prepared for remaining women with his son, Ty, now age four, he will see how they interact with him and offer a hint as to how the three of them would mesh as a future family.

49. becky2

February 27, 2009 at 7:33 PM

Here’s the link for the press release: