The Bachelor 13 - Jason

How to Now Post Comments on My Site

Well, it’s fixed. Wish I would’ve thought of that sooner. Basically, the losers who snipe and just come on boards to curse, you all (notice I didn’t say y’all) can go somewhere else now, since I know you don’t have the balls to register and post on the site. And If you did, I’d just delete anyway. I’m not doing this because of people countering what I say. I could care less. Hell, go back and look at the comments for the last few weeks. Plenty of you disagree with me, and that’s fine. It was the people today that decided to post the same stuff over and over again, cursing, being ridiculous, and just trying to stir up trouble. The only way to weed them out was to go this route. And I’m glad I did. Ahhhh. This is like a breath of fresh air. Never have to worry about those dolts again. So if you want to leave comments on my page from here on out, you need to register with the site. Click on “register”, create any “username” you’d like, and then type in your email address. You will get an email confirmation with a password that allows you to sign in and comment. Your email address will only be in my files and not shared with the public, so that basically means I will know exactly who posts what on the site. How I didn’t think of this sooner is beyond me. Ok. Enjoy.

1. Melanie222

February 27, 2009 at 1:52 AM

LMAO Nichelle. I liked Bob as the goof ball – best friend -the guy you’d like to go to a karaoke bar with – when we first saw him on Trista’s season, but couldn’t take him serious as a bachelor.

2. Nichelle

February 27, 2009 at 1:52 AM

Seashells, what do you think about Jason’s limited vocabulary? For instance the only word he uses to describe anything is AMAZING!

And is it just me or were all of the Bachelors from the beginning supposed to be millionaires? Alex Michel from the first season what did he do for a living?

3. Kam

February 27, 2009 at 1:53 AM

Jason was very cold and nonchalant to Jillian at the WTA and it made him look even worse than he allready did. They play this guy up as so very caring about others feelings and then we get that. I still don’t understand his breakdown after she left if she was no more than a friend. Nichelle this season has not been enjoyable to me..I don’t know if I will watch the next train wreck or not.

4. Cchrysalis

February 27, 2009 at 1:54 AM

Hey Steve, I found this on youtube and it really made me laugh. I thought you might enjoy it. I thank you for all your great info, even though I am still wishing for a happy ending for Mel and Jason. I am hoping this youtube will make you laugh.

5. Kam

February 27, 2009 at 1:54 AM

LOL # 349

6. Nichelle

February 27, 2009 at 1:54 AM

That’s funny Melanie. I think ol’ Bob has done alright for himself. He married a beautiful actress. Not bad! LOL!

7. Queen-Oblivious

February 27, 2009 at 1:55 AM

I felt so bad for Jason last year and I got sucked into the Bachelor/Bachelorette vortex. I watched some episodes of it before, but that as the first season I watched start to finish.

I don’t know how this ends, finishes or begins, but so far it does not add up to a pretty edit.

I want to believe in my heart of hearts he is doing this for all the right reasons, but when you are 32 years old with a 4 year old kid, and Dad has picked a 24 and a 25 yr old that have no children who have no idea that it really not that much fun to watch, “Dora The Explorer” or Transformers or any cartoon. (except Spongebob, he rules.) So let’s simply move on to a craft activity that your kid thinks is super lame.

If your stepson does not want to make a rainbow on a paper plate, or hear another knock knock joke, he is just not that into you.

I fear those young women will be running with Fiskar scissors out the door!

8. arizonak

February 27, 2009 at 1:57 AM

My first post here and RS, thanks for your site and the blog here! Hugs to Maddie!!!

I love this show in a peculiar sort of way and am almost hyperventilating now with what I’ve read. I sure hope the outcome wasn’t planned, but anything can go in Hollywood I guess.

Listening to Megan Parris’s audio, so much is done to make it look one way for us. Intentionally sneaky! Thanks for that interview RS and hope you can locate the last bit. I hated Megan on the show and now realize she’s a great person, and really intelligent, especially for saying yes to giving life to her little guy, even though she never married the father. Bravo to you Megan!!! You’re a hero! Mr. Right is in your future! He’ll be your best friend, too!

We should have a countdown clock on this site or for Monday night. I can’t wait, or can I…

I’ve read throught the posters, but think I missed something. Was Molly seeing a man named Brian J who worked at a golf club, and he was married? and someone is trying to find Brian to talk to him? Is that right?

9. smp

February 27, 2009 at 1:57 AM

I’m not seashells but I stated somewhere in this thread that Jason lost me at “amazing”. It bugged me so much. Then he’ll say “Stephanie and I’s relationship is just friends”. He’s done the so & so and I’s… a couple times.

This guy has a 4 year degree? I’m going to send him a thesaurus w/the word amazing highlighted.

10. Nichelle

February 27, 2009 at 1:57 AM

I feel the same way Kam. I can’t do it either. I felt really bad the way people were picking on poor Brad when he didn’t pick anyone. And I feel very bad for poor Melissa. This show to me has become about heartache. I have enough of that in my life, I don’t need to turn on the television and watch it happen to some poor soul that just wants to find love. After all, isn’t that why we are all here?

11. LaLa

February 27, 2009 at 1:57 AM

The first season I watched was Trista’s. Then I didnt watch another one until Matt Grant’s season. I kind of got sucked into it. Now all this drama. Oy! I cant stop. Like Melanie 222 said, its like a train wreck and you cant look away! I want to but I cant, lol.

Did anyone think on how ABC will spin this? I believe RS for some reason. In his videos he just doesnt look like he is lying. I just dont think he would risk his long time fan base unless he was 100 percant sure. Do you think they will show Jason breaking up with Melissa now? Whats your theories?

12. Jared

February 27, 2009 at 2:00 AM

LaLa —

From what I’m told, they will just make it appear like he was torn, there was a problem with Melissa’s family and after six weeks of trying really hard he couldn’t stop thinking about Molly.

What really happened…far, far different.

13. smp

February 27, 2009 at 2:01 AM

arizonak – so far rumors – no facts re: country club/married man theory & Steve doesn’t really care about that angle.
    Jared is, however, looking into it more.

14. Nichelle

February 27, 2009 at 2:02 AM

LMAO! SMP, we should all do it! What was that show where the fans sent the producers/writers peanuts?

Maybe we should all send Mike Fleiss pencils, SO HE CAN REWRITE THE ENDING!

15. Kam

February 27, 2009 at 2:02 AM

Exactly Nichelle we want a happy ending or at least a non painful ending. ABC has never gotten this. I happened to have liked Charlies’s season because it was more laid back and real. I loved when he walked in when they were all sleeping and no makeup, no hairdos to have an impromptu date…lol Who the heck goes on these kind of glitzy dates in real life except celebs?

16. LaLa

February 27, 2009 at 2:03 AM

Hmmm, I wonder how long Melissa will have to be quiet? I know if that happened to me, I would yell it from the moutain tops. There has to be a loop hole in that contract some where??

17. smp

February 27, 2009 at 2:03 AM

Ah – the show was Jericho.

18. Seashells

February 27, 2009 at 2:04 AM

Nichelle and smp,

Haha I love to make fun of his “amazing” vocabulary, too, but I was actually under the impression that ABC tells all bachelors/ettes to only use simple words. I remember this from previous seasons when participants would later laugh about it and complain that ABC must think their audience is really dumb, and I think Jason even mentioned it on one interview this season somewhere. Haha so if that’s true, at least that’s one thing that he’s not responsible for, LOL!!!

19. Jared

February 27, 2009 at 2:05 AM

LaLa —

She “technically” has to stay quiet for two years I believe per the contract. Whether or not she follows it is another story. And does anyone really think ABC would sue her after what they will be putting her through.

Though RS told me that she really just wants to put it all behind her.

20. arizonak

February 27, 2009 at 2:05 AM

Oh okay. No biggie. I only read a bit of it and had to ask.

I hope Molly and Jason are very happy with each other. I wonder if they’re best friends and more?

21. notbuynit

February 27, 2009 at 2:09 AM

As I read all of these blogs I have come to the conclusion that every bachelor is a bum!

They come on the show and at first evrybody likes them.

Then as they begin to “canoodle” with the women they become less and less likeable.

And then when they cut favorite bachelorettes they become “scumbags”.

This is nothing more than a TV show that is produced purely for the entertainment of the audience.

Does anyone in their right mind really think that Melissa went on this show with the hope and expectation that she would leave Dallas, move to Seattle, marry a divorced insurance salesman with a kid who lives with his brother, and live happily ever after?

It is much more likely that Melissa, after gaining 15 minutes of fame as a DCC on that TV show, was looking to extend to 30 minutes.

So please let’s not all weep for poor Melissa. She got exaclty what she wanted out of this show.

Molly, on the other hand, may actually have wanted Jason. But let’s get serious. The odds that their relationship will end up with wedding bells is almost nil.

22. LaLa

February 27, 2009 at 2:09 AM

Jared- Thanks for answering my questions! I hope that she does talk. I mean, if she did, I think that could save some other girl from this craziness.

Im off to bed. Hopefully for a RS dream free night! LoL

23. Melanie222

February 27, 2009 at 2:10 AM

arizonak, I totally agree. My impression of Megan has COMPLETELY changed since she was on the show. Before the interview, I saw her myspace page, and the impression she gives there is completely different than the edit she received. The interview with RS just confirmed for me that she’s not what or who she was portrayed to be. Which makes me believe that ANYTHING is possible with t.v. We can be led to believe anything they want us to believe.

24. Nichelle

February 27, 2009 at 2:13 AM

Jericho! Great show!

25. smp

February 27, 2009 at 2:14 AM

#371 – ita, in the real world would any of these ladies fall madly in love w/this guy? I simply cannot picture Jason & Mel together. As my grandma would say “Jason got too big for his britches” and started believing he’s this stud. Purely my opinion, of course.

26. Nichelle

February 27, 2009 at 2:15 AM

Sorry! I meant: Great show?

I’m getting as bad as Jason with the ! just the way he says amazing all of the time….

27. Kam

February 27, 2009 at 2:18 AM

#371 you make some valid points but the difference this time is this is a single father (never had a bachelor or bachelorette with a child) and the audience naturally held him to a higher standard of heavior and seriousness of intent. No being a parent does not require sainthood but more discretion and maturity than what they have portrayed Jason to be. He lost me at the door of the tent…

28. cynstriss

February 27, 2009 at 2:19 AM

375. smp — In all honesty, when I was single, the Jason they portrayed in Deanna’s season was very much my type. Now, not so much!! Fortunately I found my true love. And I would live in a tent with my husband if I had to.

29. Nichelle

February 27, 2009 at 2:23 AM

Steve has posted a new column. I’m off to bed. Goodnight all until we meet again…..sweet dreams!

30. Yankee

February 27, 2009 at 2:24 AM

Jason wasn’t my type last season or this season personality or look wise. I see him as a little dull and while cute he can also look a tad dorky. lol I

I don’t think he’s evil but I also don’t think he’s the saint everyone thought he was. I think he’s desperate to get married and I’m not sure why the desperation. If it didn’t work with Melissa all the more reason to take your time with Molly and date a year to see how things go. I hope rumors that they are engaged are false.

31. Seashells

February 27, 2009 at 2:26 AM

Yay new column! I’m off to bed, too, after I go read it. :)

‘Night everyone!!!! :)

32. smp

February 27, 2009 at 2:27 AM

Oh – he certainly isn’t ugly and I totally go for dark hair guys but for me it was the personality that rubbed me the wrong way. I could be off base though. Maybe he is a great guy and was mislead.

33. cynstriss

February 27, 2009 at 2:29 AM

Moving to other thread….

34. VAgirl

February 27, 2009 at 2:37 AM

Seashells, sorry I’m slow replying to you (329), but here goes. I can’t really give you exact examples. As you get older, I think a lot of women just tend to, as the saying goes, develop a more keen sense of women’s intuition. His body language was off a lot for me in DeAnna’s season. Facial mannerisms were strange too. I just sensed a total disconnect from what he would say at times and how he acted and looked, if that makes sense. Red flags were flying everywhere for me in DeAnna’s season. My opinion of him only got worse with his own show.

I have my Bachelor’s degree in Psychology much like Jason, and so part of my suspicions came from things learned in my degree program. But a lot of it came from regular, personal life experiences with fake, phony guys masquerading as sweethearts. Frankly, the joke you usually hear about Psych majors is some of the most messed up people choose that as a major. That’s because it’s the perfect field to go into if you’re manipulative and/or fake about yourself. You learn a lot about facial cues, human psyche, etc; perfect for people looking to fool others. As is marketing; you learn how to sell a lot of bologna in that field, haha. I’m not saying Jason was as sketchy in college as he seems to be now since I wouldn’t know the man or his past from Adam, but it does make one wonder, anyway.

35. Mars

February 27, 2009 at 3:34 AM

# 168 I have to disagree with you. What made me nuts and felt like nails on a chalkboard was his inability to form a graceful sentence. He sounded like a moron uttering “like” after everything! “Like, like, I, like wanted to like know more about, like, your thoughts and, like, feelings, to like get closer, like y’know?”

Tell me I’m not exaggerating! I put him on mute so much I had to rely on the girl’s expressions to figure what was being said. Truth be told I didn’t miss much. He has a dime store vocabulary. I can’t think of a greater punishment than having to listen to his valley-girl gibberish for the rest of my life! Congratulations Melissa! You’re saved.

36. one with my hoola hoop

February 27, 2009 at 8:23 AM

This morning I was telling my husband about all this Bachelor craziness this season and he said, I thought you were going to tell me that Mel said, ” I am sorry Jason I can’t date you because I used to date Fabio.” Now, I laughed and laughed, because that is the line from the beautiful girl breaking up at the end of the show with the Joe Schmo guy about 5 years ago….do you remember that show where a beautiful girl dates regular looking Joe Schmo kind of guys? When a good looking guy showed up somewhere towards thed end of the season, she chose the good looking no-job guy instead of the rather plain looking guy who was crazy about her and he had a great tech job. Now, that I realize that much of these shows are scripted, surely the producers who said that this ending was the most dramatic in history, fed her that infamous line said on a beautiful beach with appropriate background music, “sorry I can’t choose you because…..(with tearful eyes and a very long pause for extra drama) I used to date Fabio.” Now, that’s a reason to break up….haha..lol

37. thegreeneyespy

February 27, 2009 at 10:34 AM

I love reading the things that you bring us each week…I love laughing at all your snarking comments…lol…and I know that there are ALOT more things you know that you have not been able to share..that is what I am waiting for…I cursed up a blue streak when I thought you were gonna be able to release the interview you had with Chelsea after Matt’s season then you said you couldn’t…I was dying to know what you found out..I hope one day you will be able to release and tell ALL that you know…lol INQUIRING MINDS must know…

38. missmoo421

February 27, 2009 at 2:10 PM

Hey Reality Steve….I think I just might have figured this out!!!
    This is my SCENARIO:
    Jason picks Melissa, dumps Melissa, picks Molly and in the ATRC#2, dumps Molly and publicly announces he is gay, hence the closed set that is supposed to be so emoitional…
    Whatcha think….
    Me

39. totsie

February 27, 2009 at 3:56 PM

so who watched jason on the view this morning? missed it due to weatherman over-reacting to storms. details please!

40. tvgirlwiz

February 27, 2009 at 5:03 PM

LOL!

I think i pee’d a little.

thanks for posting this!

41. bamareader

February 28, 2009 at 11:37 AM

First time poster — I loved Jason and was disappointed that Deanna did not choose him. I watched this season thinking that Jason was going to find true love. Based on everything I have heard and read on this site and others, I am going to be VERY disappointed again. I thought Melissa was the one. No one deserves to be played like she has been.
    Are the producers mad because her parents refused to appear on the show or did they know something was not right all along?
    I hope that Melissa finds true love like some of the other “rejects” for lack of a better word, have. I love seeing the castoffs meeting and falling in love. Made me think that Melissa needs to be introduced to Jeremy from Dallas. They would make a great couple.

42. alltimebachfan

March 2, 2009 at 1:22 PM

Great idea Steve, as you see here nearly 400 have registered (if these names aren’t duplicate commenters). you should have full charge of who comments on your Site. we’re behind you fully.

43. lomanje

March 3, 2009 at 1:22 AM

Thanks for softening the blow for me RS. I’m almost embarrassed that I have been so into the Bachelor. I guess I was naive enough to think that ABC was giving us a love story that may or may not work out, but was true. I’m so glad I happened on all these posts before the final show aired. I will not be watching any more Bachelor/Bachelorette shows. I would rather waste my time watching soap operas.

44. duron5966

March 3, 2009 at 9:29 PM

Too much to read on the Bachelor but one thing you said, you did not think Molly knew anything when she left NZ. Well, why did she have this smirk on her face, pretty much a broad smile “looking happy”, right as he closed the door to the limo! Then she fakes her tears. SHE IS A BAD ACTRESS. I do feel that Mellissa was hurt and didn’t know this horrible ending. I don’t think too many of us are watching this anymore..I’m not. Too low class for me!!!!!

45. totsie

March 4, 2009 at 4:50 PM

That’s it for me. No more Bachelor. I am quitting cold turkey although i would love to see Jillian. Brave girl! i felt cheated when the guy a few seasons (years) back chose no one. But this would have been Jason’s best road to follow.