Interviews

My Interview with Megan Parris

The other night, I got the chance to have over an hour conversation with the outspoken Megan Parris, of this seasons “Bachelor.” Cast immediately on the first night as the villain of the house, Megan definitely had a lot to overcome. In this interview she discusses numerous topics such as: What was she promised that ABC didn’t deliver on? What was the biggest problem she had with the edit she got? Was she as disliked in the house as ABC led us to believe? What really happened on that “General Hospital” date? Did she ever feel any connection with Jason? What are her thoughts on the fellow Bachelorettes? What WASN’T shown from the “Women Tell All” episode? And most importantly, what does she think of the rumors that I broke last week of a Jason break up with Melissa and now is currently seeing Molly? You won’t want to miss her answers and a whole lot more in this exclusive interview only on RealitySteve.com. Click this link to hear the interview:

Reality Steve interviews Megan Parris of the “Bachelor”

Bear with us. It’s long. It might take a few minutes to load once you click the link since its almost exactly an hour and a half. But hey, I asked a lot of questions, and she had a lot to say. I want to thank Megan again for her time and her very candid answers. I think a lot of you will have a different opinion of her after listening to the interview. If you don’t, then you’re just a cynical person who probably pulls wings off butterflies…ha ha. I can honestly say, Megan couldn’t have been any nicer and more gracious and the editing of her character on the show by ABC is another prime example of how manipulative they can be. Anyway, hope you enjoy it. UPDATE: Crap. It looks like the last 30 minutes of the interview were cut off. I will do my best to try and recover it. Sorry. I have no idea what happened. I apologize for that. If I can still retrieve the old file, I will tell you when it goes up. Until then, this is about 53 minutes and there’s still plenty of good stuff in there. Maybe Megan will want to do the last half hour again. I’ll let you know what the status is sometime on Friday. Once again, I apologize.

The latest: After hearing from numerous sources yesterday, it looks like the ATFR 2 has been taped and Melissa was a part of it. However, I have no idea what happened and will probably not find out anything before it airs on Tuesday. So, just wanted to give you a heads up. And just for the record, yesterday I wrote in the blog, “Just to update, I have no new news on the ATFR 2 taping. But if I had to guess, I wouldn’t be surprised if that show is cancelled.” How people can read that and come to the conclusion that “Reality Steve just said the ATFR 2 is cancelled!” I have no idea. Are you reading the same thing I am? I used the phrases “If I had to guess” and “I wouldn’t be surprised if”. What part of those phrases made it a definite that it’d be cancelled? Some people amaze me. Can March 2nd happen, like, tomorrow? I almost can’t even wait four more days. Once again, selective reading. People believe what they want to believe.

And hey, in case I didn’t mention this 100 times already, here’s what you need to know for Mondays finale. When Jason left New Zealand, he was engaged to Melissa. He broke up with her at the ATFR 1 taping in January and started dating Molly. They are still together. ANYTHING being reported to the contrary is flat out wrong. This is something I knew about back on Jan. 27th, which is why I decided to run with it. I don’t know how much clearer I can make that. As for what happens during that ATFR show, it looks like I’ve gotten some confirmation on some things we might be seeing. I will update everyone on that news on Monday, the morning of it airing. I want to double check my sources, but I’ve come in to some very interesting information about this “Emotions run high at the unexpected and shocking ending of Jason’s journey to find true love” (ABC press release quote) at the ATFR. Coming Monday. Until then, enjoy the interview, have a great weekend, and buckle your seat belts for Monday night. Even though I’ve already spoiled it for you, it’ll be interesting to see how ABC tries to spin it. However they do it, it’s still gonna be a bumpy ride. And not a fun one for Melissa either. Poor girl. See you Monday.

UPDATE: Due to the fact that there are complete douchebags that roam message boards and just snipe away without revealing who they truly are, I’m sorry to inform you, but you will now have to register your name and email to comment on my page. My comment board has turned into an absolute joke because of certain assholes out there with nothing better to do. I never wanted it to come to this, but I have no choice. I don’t know how I can be any clearer. If you post on a message board under a fake name and curse like a sailor just to stir things up, you are an absolute loser who seriously needs help. I mean, how cowardly is that? So congratulations, you’ve ruined it for everyone else. And I’m guessing now that you’d actually have to give a legitimate email to comment, I’m guessing that’ll reduce my comments by like 1,000. Good. I’m glad. It’s f***ing ridiculous how idiotic some of you people are. So to all my regular readers, I apologize for the crap you’ve had to put with up with regarding these comments. I had to put an end to it because it’s just not right. It’s the only way these low lifes will ever leave.

1. Sharon

February 26, 2009 at 5:58 PM

Aw thanks…I’d laugh at me though. LOL

2. The Original TCB

February 26, 2009 at 5:59 PM

I know they have to make it “believable” and give us a suspenseful deal, but still!

3. Yankee

February 26, 2009 at 6:00 PM

Campy-I agree. Don’t propose if you are in love with both. Tell them you want to date and decide like Charlie did. It’s the prudent thing to do. He could have avoided this whole mess if he had done that because I believe RS and that the break with Mel did happen and he’s now with Molly.

4. BigEd

February 26, 2009 at 6:01 PM

They are talking about more filming at 11:30 tomorrow – Audience by invitation only FORT has this

5. CrazyWorld

February 26, 2009 at 6:02 PM

498 – I concur , he’s a mess, shouldn’t get engaged and concentrate on his little innocent 4 yr old son! . Now he states he is very happy ????. AMAZING !! lol

6. The Original TCB

February 26, 2009 at 6:02 PM

I believe RS too. I have been back and forth and back and forth. I just believe it now.

7. Sharon

February 26, 2009 at 6:03 PM

503-We don’t know what happens yet.

8. Yankee

February 26, 2009 at 6:07 PM

The Original TCB-Me too. It makes me sad because it seems we will go from a high of a proposal and praying for a happy ending to a break and a whole new relationship with F2. It just doesn’t feel right.

9. Yankee

February 26, 2009 at 6:08 PM

The Original TCB-Me too. It makes me really sad because it seems we will be going from a proposal to praying to works out to a break up and a new relationship with F2. It just doesn’t sit right. Much as I wish it wasn’t true I really believe it is true.

10. The Original TCB

February 26, 2009 at 6:12 PM

Yankee–I think we’ve been conned lol
    And have been for years.

11. Yankee

February 26, 2009 at 6:15 PM

OTCB-That’s my new name for you. lol

And yet we keep coming back for more heartache season after season. lol

12. The Original TCB

February 26, 2009 at 6:18 PM

OTCB is fine with me lol
    I know, we keep coming back because it is addictive. Especially when I found this site last season with Matt. Wow those were the FUNNY ones!

13. CrazyWorld

February 26, 2009 at 6:19 PM

In the end, I pray all involved are able to heal and bring their lives back to some type of normality !.

14. Yankee

February 26, 2009 at 6:20 PM

OTCB-I wasn’t here last year but I bet it was crazy. lol BB is the one that really drags me in. lol

513-I truly hope so.

15. The Original TCB

February 26, 2009 at 6:26 PM

Yankee—I was way into the Matt season. I think I was the only one in the world that loved Shayne lol Then I only just found out recently that she was a plant in the whole thing HAHA

So I am hardly ‘in the know” on any of it

16. Yankee

February 26, 2009 at 6:29 PM

I liked Amanda best. She was my fave but I knew Matt was going to pick Shayne. He was totally horny for her. lol I read she’s going to have a show but I don’t remember where I read it. At least you’ll be able to see her again and drool even if it’s all a set up. hehe

17. The Original TCB

February 26, 2009 at 6:32 PM

I would Definitely not Drool!!! lol But yeah I would watch it. I know practically everyone hates her. But I would watch her show.

18. whoknew

February 26, 2009 at 6:39 PM

OTCB – you wouldn’t drool, but would you snot? 😉

I HAVE to fix dinner – or, guess I could just pack my clothes and move out – uh, can’t decide – maybe i’d better stay – my hubby will get the tv if I leave! Talk to you guys later tonight!

19. The Original TCB

February 26, 2009 at 6:42 PM

whoknew—–LOL I’ll skip the snot hahaha I’ll just blink.
    See ya later…

20. tone

February 26, 2009 at 6:42 PM

Start reading at Today 7:28 pm. They seem to think it is multiple tapings of TAFR2.

21. Yankee

February 26, 2009 at 6:59 PM

whoknew-Good call on staying. Can’t lose the tv before next Tuesday. lol

22. BigEd

February 26, 2009 at 6:59 PM

FORT:

Looks like yesterday for Melissa alone – Interview with CH
    Tomorrow with an invited audience with Jason & Molly.

Doncha all just love it…

Our host here just nailed it…

23. The Original TCB

February 26, 2009 at 7:06 PM

Some of the people on FORT are “invited” to this taping tomorrow. I just wish somebody would report back seriously. With WHAT WENT DOWN.

24. seattlegal

February 26, 2009 at 7:07 PM

Steve,, love the interview,, Megan was awesome, what a nice girl, its amazing what ABC does with their editing, it raises questions on how many other girls on the show that may have been used by ABC in their editing magic all for their RATINGS eh???
    I also have to say I LOVE your site and cant agree with you more on your views and i am dying to see how they are going to pull this whole thing off on monday. I personally am a bigger fan of your site than the show itself,, thanks awesome,, keep it coming!!!

25. Yankee

February 26, 2009 at 7:07 PM

How do they get invited? I’m suprirsed they would have an audience with all the leaks already out. Odd.

26. sohoman

February 26, 2009 at 7:08 PM

Re: Due to the fact that there are complete douchebags that roam message boards

Good work Steve, to register is no big deal and not many will want to create fake e-mails to attack you but there will be some. What we need is online executions for this scum. I never realized how many dummies there were in America until the presidential election. Now they have nothing to do but make up lies about you. It comes with the territory, just delete them and consider it a favor to your supporters.

27. BigEd

February 26, 2009 at 7:16 PM

#525 – A FORT person said she was invited because she was at previous tapings….

28. The Original TCB

February 26, 2009 at 7:19 PM

Yankee– it sounded like someone had been to one of the tapings before so they were invited. Who knows. It seems like they REALLY wouldn’t do it now though. ??

29. tone

February 26, 2009 at 7:28 PM

Emailed RS concerning AFTR2. Email below:

Me to RS: This was posted on Fort. Is it true that they are filming ATRC2 tomorrow and Melissa will be there?

RS: I screwed that one up. Yes, its being taped tomorrow at 11:30am. All I had heard was it was confirmed they were going to tape one and that Melissa would be part of it. I shouldn’t have said it was already taped because I wasn’t 100% sure. But what I had heard was that its “either its done, or its going to get done”, and I jumped the gun and said its done. Woops. In the grand scheme of things, that’s meaningless. Everything that’s important focuses around the ATFR 1 taping I’ve known about for a month. That’s where the shit hits the fan. So yeah, if you want to pass that along to the FORTers, go ahead. My mistake. And I have a mole at the tapings tomorrow as well, so it looks like I will have information regarding what happens.

Me: Can’t pass it along to Fort because I am not a member. Just go and read what there are saying sometimes. They are talking about it in your comment section. Do you want me to let them know what you said or do you want me to just let you tell them tomorrow?

RS: You can go ahead and print that whole email I just sent you. The important thing is, who cares if I said it was taped yesterday and its actually being taped tomorrow. Minor details. They should concern themselves with the ATFR 1 taping, because that’s where the story is. I’m guessing the ATFR 2 is a fluff piece anyway showing Jason and Mollys relationship

30. Yankee

February 26, 2009 at 7:34 PM

I wrote this in the other section as well but copied it here:

I wonder if it is in ATR2 is being filmed in 2 parts because they will shoot it as Mel and Jason being together so as not to spill the drama of ATR1 and then they will have audience members to dub in for ATR2. There would be no way to film a real ATR2 without spilling ATR1 so we might see some more creative editing. lol

Actually I don’t know if Mel and Jason would even go along with that. Taping with an audience makes no sense given the leaks. Very odd.

31. The Original TCB

February 26, 2009 at 7:34 PM

YAY So RS will tell us what happens tomorrow at the taping?

32. yoduhh

February 26, 2009 at 7:39 PM

491. campy__kc | February 26th, 2009 at 5:52 pm

#483, Whoknew — Yep, I can’t imagine what it would be like for Melissa or Molly either one to see Jason getting that hot and steamy with Jillian. It takes maturity and understanding to get past all that, for sure. Some never do.
    ======================================================

campy a kiss is one thing. that was way more than a kiss. there was just a couple of inches of fabric between her spread eagle crotch and his flag pole. i guess he believes in friends with benefits, even when he’s supposedly in love with two other people!

33. Mozart

February 26, 2009 at 7:44 PM

I haven’t had time yet to watch Megan’s interview with Steve.
    I hope that I will have time tonight. :-)
    I saw that huge photo of the engagement ring that Jason gives to his lady on the Bachelor Board.
    I was thinking: Does Jason actually give this beautiful (some say tacky) diamond ring to Melissa, only to get the ring back later and end up giving the same ring to Molly?
    We’ll have to wait until next week to find out.
    Marti

34. Mozart

February 26, 2009 at 7:49 PM

Hi Steve,
    Yes, please, by all means, write us an update about what actually happens at the taping of ATFR2 tomorrow!
    I can’t wait to find out.
    It seems that my life has been put on hold until next Wednesday or a little beyond.
    Marti :-)

35. tone

February 26, 2009 at 7:58 PM

Yea, RS. Please give us the lowdown on what happens at the taping tomorrow. I know it will be edited to look differently than the truth!

36. alltimebachfan

February 26, 2009 at 8:09 PM

#534 and 535, why do you think SR knows what is happening at the 2nd AFRC? he admits he doesn’t know what was said at the 1st AFRC, just the jist of it. he never said he was going to “know what actually happens”. it isn’t open to the public.

37. tone

February 26, 2009 at 8:29 PM

536. alltimebachfan – You should of read the email above.

38. alltimebachfan

February 26, 2009 at 9:09 PM

tone – like i’m going to believe you. so your “sources” are better than SR.

39. alltimebachfan

February 26, 2009 at 9:10 PM

p.s. – i don’t do anyone’s dirty work. if you want anything passed, do it yourself.

40. tone

February 26, 2009 at 9:13 PM

538. alltimebachfan – no, that is what he said to me in email #529

41. tone

February 26, 2009 at 9:14 PM

everyone has moved to the 2nd comment section.

42. alltimebachfan

February 26, 2009 at 9:15 PM

tone – i see that now. but SR still won’t know verbatim what goes on, just like at the last one. i’ll wait for his blog tomorrow if there is one.

43. shobdy

February 27, 2009 at 12:54 AM

So I was watching Ugly Betty and there was a commercial for the Bachelor Finale. I found it interesting that Melissa is not in a blue dress – she is in a yellow dress. She was standing there with Jason (he is in the suit) in a yellow dress. It could possibly be editing, but I don’t think so….

44. Rita_la

February 27, 2009 at 11:24 AM

Looking forward to seeing Jason on The View this morning. I emailed the Hot Topics section of their show last week about the scandal and pointed them to RealitySteve’s blog. The previews just indicated they’ll be talking about the switcheroo.

45. disallusioned grandma

February 28, 2009 at 1:30 PM

I’m so glad that you made people start registering to leave comments. People were getting so vulgar and disrespectful in the last comment section. It was disgusting.
    I loved the interview with Megan Parris, and it is so sad that they promised her they would bring her son Deacon to be with her after 5 days, and then didn’t bring him. I was looking forward to that interview, because I had figured out from watching her exit interview, that it was edited, and I had a feeling she was a very nice person. And that General Hospital kiss–I just knew they had told her to kiss him that way, and then used it to make her look desperate.
    After what you have revealed to us about the show from your sources, Steve, I am so disgusted with this season. Yes, I am still watching, because I want to see it played out, but when I see a commercial for the show or see Jason on an interview, (saw him on The View, Friday,) I get a sad feeling in my heart, because I just can’t believe what he did to Melissa. He may have been manipulated by ABC, for ratings, drama, entertainment and big bucks, but that was just a very cruel thing to do. There is an old saying, “One person’s happiness should not come at the expense of another’s.” So true.
    As for comment #37, Hilary Mesnick is Jason’s ex-wife. If you google Hilary Mesnick, you will find a list of sites, and there is a site you can log onto to see the video she is in called “Happy.”