Reality Roundup

RealitySteve.com Merchandise Now Available!

Finally, it’s here! The official launch of the RealitySteve.com merchandise store. I want to first thank my best friend and webmaster Erick for the tireless work he’s put in on putting this thing together. I also want to thank our partners at TWENTYth for all the work they’ve done as well. This is something I’ve been wanting to do for a while now, and to see it become a reality is very cool. We want any and all feedback that you can give as this is still a work in progress.

Also, I want to thank two former “Bachelor” contestants, Lisa and Michele, for allowing me to use them as my models for the site. You’ll recognize Lisa from “Bachelor: Rome” where she received the first impression rose and made it to the final three before being unceremoniously dumped. Michele was from Brad Womacks season who unfortunately got sent home early due to, well, “falling down the stairs”. However, if you really want to know what happened, head back to the “Dr. Reality Steve” edition where she was the guest columnist. Thanks girls. Great job on the pictures.

A couple things I want to immediately say about the product. First off, if I ever see anyone out and about wearing any RealitySteve.com gear, I will buy you a drink. Of course, people in Dallas and Los Angeles ultimately have a better chance of that happening, but hey, just wanted to throw that out there. Secondly, for all those who purchase products and want to be seen on the site, we will be setting up a Flickr account so that all pictures taken in RealitySteve.com clothing will be added to the photo section if you’d like. All you have to do is take a pic and email to me and it’ll get on there. And lastly, be sure to have those cameras ready because we will periodically have contests where you can win free gear. So without further adieu, you can now purchase RealitySteve.com merchandise at:

www.RealitySteve.com/store

1. Maybaybie

June 2, 2009 at 1:47 PM

Let me be the FIRST to officially congratulate you on your new merchandise. I have been a reader from way back when there were probably only about 11 of us. You’ve come a long way, baby! (wasn’t that an old cigarette ad back in the day? Winstons maybe??)Anyhoo, I wish you the best and keep writing! Maybe a separate So You Think You Can Dance column similar to the American Idol column? Any chance?? A girl can dream can’t she?

-Melissa

2. JENNIFER S.

June 2, 2009 at 2:19 PM

oooh congratulations RS. Very nice selection – but what about your old full figured girls out there????never mind…I’ll look good in the coffee cup.

3. Caryn

June 2, 2009 at 8:12 PM

Maybe I missed something… but are you only offering women’s clothing? Where are you modeling a man’s t-shirt?

4. jenny

June 3, 2009 at 11:28 AM

Hi Steve – first of all, I enjoy your site so much. I found you when the whole “Jason” debacle started and haven’t left. Love the shorts – I am getting a pair. Hey jsut came across this at JillianHarris.net (yes I am not working today, just looking busy so the boss wont know!)

Quote:
    “I also wanted to mention in verifying my source I ran across a blogger named Reality Steve and can personally say his blog claim about the payments to Bachelors to stay is 100% completely cooked up! ”

wow – they all want to be just like you! Keep up the good work! I think my hubby will love the shorts too!

5. susie

June 3, 2009 at 9:03 PM

I too found your site during the Jason mess. Does anyone think that Jillian looks like a cross between Adam Lambert’s mom and Debbie Phelps (Michael’s mom)?? You are right this is incredibly boring but I guess I need a reality fix so will keep watching it. Even Farmer Takes a Wife was more stimulating!!

6. Sizzler49

June 4, 2009 at 10:51 AM

I must be in the minority here but I am enjoying this season. First of all because there are really some quality guys in the mix that are oh so easy on the eyes. Then too there is the he-man drama which we haven’t seen before which surprisingly hasn’t happened on this show till now. I do have to keep reminding myself that the producers are creating “characters” out of these guys that we can individually relate to in each of our own dating experiences. It will be interesting to see as the season progresses who it comes down to, and why she finally chooses one over the other, as always.

I have been a HUGE fan of RS for many seasons. Last season I called one of our local radio stations and turned the DJ Jen onto Reality Steve, along with all of her afternoon listeners.
    She then did a phone interview with him on-the-air when the whole Melissa/Jason/Molly fiasco was happening, and now “Reality Steve” is a household name in Cleveland (thanks to me!!)

7. terry-pat

June 5, 2009 at 2:01 AM

Hi Stevie,sorry I like you,and I am a canuck,but are you serious with the shirts,and the gal with kinda skunk hair,modeling…I really hope it is satire,because if not…sorry, women like plain,mens t-shirts,logo nice, to wear to bed,please be joking,oh dear Gawd…to be continued.And to add what guy does not like a girl to come out wearing his type T shirt in the morning and that is all.xo

8. jawbreaker

June 7, 2009 at 8:46 AM

Love the shirts for pretty skinny women!

Am glad you don’t have the plain old T-shirts.

Get some more styles that would look good …without your back showing!

9. alltimebachfan

June 8, 2009 at 3:38 PM

Good question Jennifer S. – what about the full figure girls out there? the only thing that would fit me is the hat! I like my T-shirts loose, maybe a logo on a polo pocket? I might spring for a mouse pad or a coffee mug. Btw, the blonde model does much more justice to the products, imho. good luck with your sales RS.

10. sally885

June 10, 2009 at 12:38 PM

that’s it? THAT’s the merch that has been hyped for months?