Uncategorized

DeAnna Pappas Interview Coming Monday

I apologize. I know I said it’d be here today, but something came up, and my webmaster and I came up with an idea and we need the weekend to figure it out. Anyway, everything will be ready to go Monday with the interview, plus, we’ll have an update regarding the merchandise store. I think you’ll like it.

As for the Holly interview, glad most of you liked it. Don’t really pay much attention to the comments since it’s what’s expected from anti-Holly fans. This is their chance to be heard and they’re expressing themselves. If that’s what makes them happy, let em’ at it. I don’t really care what they say all that much as long as you’re reading and listening, which you most certainly are. Yes, the DeAnna interview is longer, but there are a couple surprises in it. Remember people, I’m not Walter Kronkite. I’m not auditioning for “60 minutes” here. I hit record, and when I’m done talking, I stop it. There’s no editing done whatsoever, and we just roll through mistakes and what not. It is what it is. If you like it, great. If not, then spend half your day on the comments section telling us why you didn’t since that seems to be the thing to do nowadays.

See you Monday. Have a great weekend.

1. YodaKnows

June 26, 2009 at 2:10 PM

“Glad most of you liked it” Really Steve! Where is that coming from? The proof is in the pudding and you are now deleting comments I hear. You give it out, so prove you can take it! Have a fantastic weekend :) LOL

2. kcp105

June 26, 2009 at 4:08 PM

@YodaKnows
    I did like the interview, I just didn’t comment because I didn’t feel the need. Now I do… Holly seemed genuine and I believe what she said about Jesse. Why would both she and Deanna make that up, and why did both of them break up with Jesse and not the other way around? What Holly said made sense to me and I’m glad Steve put up the interview… can’t wait for Deanna’s!

3. yer wan

June 26, 2009 at 4:33 PM

“If you like it, great. If not, then spend half your day on the comments section telling us why you didn’t since that seems to be the thing to do nowadays.” A bit juvenile to take that attitude with your fans just because they don`t agree with you Steve. I don`t think the majority of ppl who posted are particularly pro or anti Holly, just anti listening to a pile of crap from a sanctimonius little hypocrit who spent 45 mins ball breaking her ex.

4. Patti

June 26, 2009 at 6:30 PM

De Yawna..thanks, I’ll pass on that one! lol

5. poddington

June 26, 2009 at 8:22 PM

I could give a crap about this women. I did not even remember who she was so I am hardly a “hater”, nor could I care less about Jesse. Normally I would not even bother to post on something like this, but since I wasted this much time already why not more? As a closet bachelor fan I listened. Sorry, folks but I am not “jealous” (lol!) when I say this women presents as boring, shallow and self absorbed. There are far more pretty women with substance to boot. This is not to say this young lady is a lost cause but she needs to get a life and contribute to society rather than fill her days with nonsense.
    I understabd you wanted to kiss her A$$ so you can get more interviews, but the integrety suffers. Please quietly disseminate the comments rather than being defensive and writing the feedback off. Also I would say 90%+ of the comments were negative, rather than “most of” us liking it.

6. poddington

June 26, 2009 at 8:34 PM

before I knock you around too much, I should say the Jeremy interview was great.I forgot about that. I did not care too much for how he was presented on the show, but thought you brought out a different side in the interview. Deanna has always came off dreadful/divaish to me, so I cannot imagine she can redeem herself (assuming I can make it through the interview)

7. RainyNiteNTx

June 27, 2009 at 2:59 AM

Wow – Steve, you are becoming as defensive as Chris Harrison and Jason. This isn’t a game of Simple Simon where people have to agree with everything you say and do. You seem to have lost your wit and humor and are tripping over your own ego.

People can listen or not listen to the interviews and then comment. If you don’t want honest opinions, then delete the negative comments; you have that option right?, but don’t attack readers who do not agree with your sudden change of heart. Or do – its your readers and customers.

8. Patti

June 27, 2009 at 12:23 PM

I feel RS thinks these people are really stars, and is in awe…wake up call..they are not stars at all. jmo

9. sparkly