The Bachelor 14 - Jake

The Bachelor Recap – 2/15/10 along with Details on ABC’s Phony WTA Promo and Ali as the Bachelorette

If you haven’t read the column since last Tuesday, I suggest you go back and read (or listen) to the two postings I did on Wednesday and Thursday of last week. I did an hour and a half audio interview with JokersUpdates.com that’s available to listen to. All you have to do is go to Wednesday’s column and click the play button. Then, probably more importantly, on Thursday I told you about what was coming in Ali’s fake phone call you saw last night. It was all completely staged. Ali was told to make that phone call, Jake was not taken by surprise, both Ali and Jake knew what they were supposed to talk about, and it was all done for dramatic purposes. They wanted people to think Ali was gonna come back on the show, and she never did, which was obvious even to the biggest simpleton walking the planet. Ali has a contract. She does what they tell her to do, and that phone call was about as staged as you can get. No, she wasn’t in San Francisco when she made that call. No, there was no way Ali was going to St. Lucia even if Jake said he wanted her to. And no, Ali and Jake aren’t together anymore/hoping to be together/trying something in the future. Ali is the next Bachelorette. Period. End of story. That’s all you should concern yourself with right now.

If you called ABC today and asked, “We’re hearing Ali is the next Bachelorette, can you confirm this”, they won’t confirm or deny it. They haven’t released a public statement, it hasn’t been officially announced, and her contract hasn’t been signed yet. But she is going to be the next Bachelorette. Have I been wrong about anything else this season? Didn’t think so. And I’m not wrong about this. In Jason’s season (which is on the same shooting/airing schedule as Jake’s season with the shooting in Oct/Nov, airing Jan-March), they announced Jillian as the next Bachelorette on the Friday before the finale aired when they filmed the “After the Final Rose 2”. I’m guessing that’s when Ali will be officially announced, if not sooner. Ali is on “Ellen” today (filmed yesterday) and is already laying the groundwork for it by saying, “It’d be great if they asked me. Would be flattered, yada, yada, yada.” She knows she’s already the Bachelorette, she just can’t say anything publicly yet. It’s happening like I told you it would. Probably be officially announced in the next 7-10 days, if not at the “Women Tell All” that taped. They’ll start filming mid-March for a May premiere, just like Jillian’s season.

As you know if you read Wednesday or Thursdays column, the “Women Tell All” taped this past weekend in California. I had mentioned to everyone I was going to be in California this past weekend and maybe I was going to attend. Well guess what I learned? “Chicken butt.” Yep, that’s right. “Chicken butt.” The reason I was in California was because I babysat my niece and nephew. Sorry. Ha ha. Had a little fun with everyone, but no, I was never going to the WTA taping. Instead, I chased around a 5 ½ year old and almost-3 year old while being told, “Uncle Stephen, guess what? Chicken butt” for hours on end. Outstanding. Not to mention how many times we watched “Mickey Mouse Clubhouse”. You realize I can do the “Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog” dance now, don’t you? And I’ve got enough “Backyardigans” information to last me a lifetime. They are quite the superheroes, you know? What a bundle those two were for 48 hours. But I had fun and I’d do it again in a second. Well worth the time.

In regards to the “Women Tell All” taping, I honestly don’t really know that much of what went on. If I did, I’d tell you. I can say this though: Did you see the promo they ran during the last commercial break before the rose ceremony where it was clips of Rozlyn from the show and the voice over said: “The most controversial bachelorette returns to face Jake for the first time!” I am here to tell you with 100% certainty that is complete bullsh**. Was Rozlyn at the WTA taping? Yes. However, not five minutes after that commercial aired, one of my sources called me and said, “That is total BS. Rozlyn and Jake were never even on the same stage together at the same time during the WTA taping. She never even spoke to him while she was in the ‘hot seat’.” So there you go. More lies and promotional teases to make sure you tune in next week. Rozlyn and Jake NEVER speak to each other on the show next week. Doesn’t happen. The only other thing I was told in regards to Rozlyn was, “She wasn’t even part of the show except for when they brought her onstage. Never sat with any of the other girls for the whole taping. They brought her out, interviewed her, and whisked her offstage.” So yeah, you can see where this is headed. They are about to throw her sweet ass straight under the bus.

So you mean to tell me that in the history of this show, at every “Tell All” taping, she is the FIRST person to ever be brought out by herself, and not allowed to sit with everyone else during the show? Well, this brings up a myriad of questions. So basically it sounds like they isolated her from the rest of the girls. Why would they need to do that? And if Rozlyn never got to interact with any of the other girls, isn’t it safe to assume that the other girls were fed stuff to say about her, just like they were this season? I mean, it’s not like it’s unprecedented. Last season, they did the same thing with Tanner. Since he was the one during the season that told Jillian, “Someone in the house has a girlfriend”, he was told before he went on the “Men Tell All” to continue to play up that storyline when he knew damn well Wes didn’t have a girlfriend. But that’s how they make these otherwise boring shows interesting. So basically anything you hear from the other women in regards to when Rozlyn is in the “hot seat” is stuff they were told to say. We’ve already had four women (Ashley E., Michelle, Ella, and Corrie) admit in their post show interviews, that they never witnessed anything physical between Rozlyn and the producer. So exactly what’s gonna be said next week that we haven’t heard already? This should be interesting to say the least. Trust me, I’m making it my life’s mission to try and get Rozlyn to tell her side of the story because she is getting railroaded by ABC right now. Sucks for her.

Nice to hear Rozlyn stuck up for herself though. I hadn’t had it 100% confirmed, so I wasn’t going to say anything at this point, but since Rozlyn decided to speak to RadarOnline and give a bit of what happened at the WTA, I guess what I heard turned out to be true. Here is an excerpt from an interview Rozlyn did with them. You can read the full interview here:

“He did not do well with actual confrontation,” Rozlyn said of her conversation with Chris Harrison on the stage. “It wasn’t scripted, he does well with scripted. But he said something like “We’re all just really wounded by this because a member of our family, one of our dear friends was fired,’ and I said ‘It’s funny you should say that because I talk to this producer and the fact that you guys are friends is news to him. He didn’t get a really friendly vibe when you were hitting on his wife last year in New Zealand!”

Oh, no she did-uhnt! Awesome. The only problem with that is, no chance in hell that exchange will ever make it on to the WTA next week. Not a chance. Especially when Chris is promoting in his blog today how excited he was to have Rozlyn at the taping and he can’t wait for everyone to see it. So yet again, editing will not show you the real story. That was the only story that was relayed to me from the taping regarding Rozlyn, followed with a, “She handed Chris his ass during the interview.” I’m curious to see what else she said to him. Dammit. We have got to get Rozlyn to do an interview. Anyone that knows her, is friends with her, is as acquaintance on Facebook, tell her Reality Steve is looking for her and wants that interview. I’ll let her tell us everything that really happened at the WTA.

And since Vienna’s reputation is about on par with any of Tiger’s fifteen mistresses right now, Tenley’s ex-husbands current fiancée can’t keep her mouth shut, and Ali is getting beaten up by people who think she planned leaving the show from the beginning, I thought to myself, “Well, outside of a Maxim photo shoot, I mean, there’s gotta be something we can pull up on Gia, right?” Well of course there is. Apparently you don’t ever want to cross Gia Allemand or else she’ll run to some lame magazine that no one reads and rip you publicly. According to this interview Gia did, Carl Pavano really struck a nerve with her. So much so that she trashed the guy in an interview. Very nice. So whatever you do, never cheat on Gia Allemand. She doesn’t like it, and will rat you out to as many tabloids as she possibly can. She’s hard like that. So much for the sweet, innocent, awe-shucks-I’m-not-that-pretty Gia. Quite the sharp tongue she has, doesn’t she? On to last night…

1. Sunnyside422

February 17, 2010 at 1:19 PM

Steve…once again hilarious take on this dumb show! Jake dancing like Elaine…priceless! He is not to be believed! And cross eyed Vienna sausage being the one to close the door in the FS! I bet all season she has been whispering in his ear…wait till the FS and I’ll show you the goods you can have at the end! For sure she sealed the deal! Bet he was the one who had a difficult time walking the next day! She looked like the cat dragged her in. One trashy babe!

Thanks for providing me with a good laugh to start my day! Too many cringe worthy moments to list but you did it for me!

Gia is to be on Ellen’s show tomorrow. I think she needs to have that lisp repaired! And hiking up her dress got pretty old Monday!

Ali is not the most beautiful girl but so much better than DeAHHHna and no chest Jillian! I think her season will be worth watching.

I just want Jakey to slink back under the rock he emerged from originally! Can’t wait to meet mommy and daddy as they meet the prize he selected! Barf.

2. wjgibbsy

February 17, 2010 at 1:19 PM

Jake’s dancing in the streets made us alll painfully aware of how bad he would be in bed.

PS did anyone notice on the hometown dates that Vienna’s family served hotdogs ? ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?

When her dad walked in on them it looked like they we’re making out in the “back shed”

What a hilbilly !

3. lots2do

February 17, 2010 at 1:26 PM

RS-Did you notice that Vienna was wearing a ring on and off during their dinner? Not sure on which hand, but that could be a good edit of the “wedding ring” discussion. It’s almost like one minute it was there…the next it wasn’t…the next minute it was.

Anyone else notice?

4. Sunnyside422

February 17, 2010 at 1:30 PM

Having just read Eudie Tuesday’s blog of the show, I gotta say Stevie you have a female counterpart! Love it when you both get down and dirty! Never let up on this jerk show!

5. wjgibbsy

February 17, 2010 at 1:55 PM

@suzsubaru

Ha! We PVR’d so we rewound it b/c we couldn’t beleive we saw it the first time !!

6. carriedw

February 17, 2010 at 2:21 PM

I love the re-caps. I’m annoyed “Wings of Love” is now stuck in my head though.

7. susyoz

February 17, 2010 at 2:28 PM

I think Ali is adorable and she will be PERFECT as the next Bachelorette!!!!!! Great blog as usual, although why was Gia in a very formal cocktail dress & cheesy flip flops at the Rose ceremony???? Is he really that short? lol

8. susyoz

February 17, 2010 at 2:30 PM

@dps10
    I think she’s beautiful, and how REFRESHING she doesn’t have COLLAGEN, IMPLANTS, is a prostitute model, etc. Geez, give the girl a break.

9. babyfat101

February 17, 2010 at 2:42 PM

Jessica1 [#2 post] – just fyi – in Fairbanks Alaska, we call our indigenous people “natives”.

Steve – you really seem to have it bad for Tenley. You should be making fun of her and her “innocence” – remember at the first meet and greet how she begged for a kiss, after knowing Jakey for 5 minutes? Does little Miss Innocence do that? I think that trusting him with her heart, and falling in love with him, is enough for her to have s*x with him. Remember – she’s desperate to fall in love again and have Jakey pick her. Her “This isn’t something I just do (stay overnight with a guy). I trust Jake with my heart.” To me, that means she telling people she doesn’t do it with everyone, but she’s doing it with Jakey, cuz she trusts him.

NOT watching the show, just reading RS.

10. dyrochka

February 17, 2010 at 3:16 PM

Steve, your column is the ONLY reason I watch the Batchelor. Like an obsessed lunatic I am in front of my TV carefully listening and watching, afraid I am going to miss a piece of this masterfully crafted dialogue. Jake bothered me and after yesterday’s episode I finally understood why. He was misrepresented to me. He is NOT a cool, handsome pilot – he is a simple fellow, intimidated by any glimpse of intelligence in a girl. Now intelligence + beauty = lethal combo for Jakey. Of course he is not going to pick Gia or Tenley – he is so utterly uncomfortable around them. With Vienna however he does not need to worry about ANY of the ingredients of his kryptonite. I was happy for Gia last night – I swear I saw her smiling when she did not get the rose and also after the – ohh so uncomfortable – talk on the bench. It seemed to me she could not wait to get out of there and kept on wondering to herself: “What did I do to deserve this torture?”
    I just wish he stopped saying he has fallen in love with the girls. Due to his lack of experience with women he perhaps does not know that strong erection does not equal love.

11. Chi Town Stepper

February 17, 2010 at 3:50 PM

As always, hilarious recap, Steve! In an article posted today at US Magazine, Jillian and Ed deny receiving ANY pay from their being on the Bachelorette. You’ve stated leads have been paid.

(http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/bachelorette-jillian-harris-jake-pavelka-should-pick-tenley-2010172)

Are JED lying? Or are they “crying poor” in order to elicit a Fleiss-paid-for TV wedding? Or is it a plea for vendor sponsorships, a la Star Jones, in order to pay for the dress, tuxes, flowers, etc.? I am very curious as to your take on this. Thanks!

12. ladypilot

February 17, 2010 at 6:20 PM

13. poddington

February 17, 2010 at 6:26 PM

ladypilot :Am I the only one who saw very short scene of Jake on the phone telling someone to get on a plane and come down here?

manipulation. In the promo he did say that. when the episode aired he said some thing like ” Part of me wants to say ‘get on a plane and get down here now’….but I can’t, b/c I have fallen for the other women”. lawd, it is so lame.

14. milkdudes

February 17, 2010 at 7:50 PM

hahaha omg I just love your site. You are seriously the funniest blogger i know, and I read a lot of blogs. I think Ali is going to be such an annoying bachelorette lawdy, I’m still deciding if Im going to even bother to watch. But then again, you’ll be there tearing her sh*t to pieces so maybe I will watch. I too feel you have a crush on Tenley, but come on you know she gave it up to him. I’m sure that’s the only reason she stayed seeing how fast Corrie was booted after announcing her virginity. Again, please please tone down your Vienna bashing. Why is everyone always focused on her looks? her personality shines more than those other girls superficial looks. Seriously Tenley could go without all that makeup. And Gia, well let’s just leave her alone because I could go on for days. Vienna’s fun personality is what’s going to help her nail the guy of her dreams, even with overgrown roots, and weird eyes. Goes to show you that looks aren’t everything.

15. sandi mac

February 17, 2010 at 8:02 PM

Hi Steve
    I was on the City TV blog and my comments about the Ali call and the continuity problems with Jake’s watch never made it by the moderators. But others posting vulgar names at the girls were passed – nasty. Then when the phone call scene came on they covered Jake’s arm with the Olivetti pasta advert.

Anyway, keep up the awesome work – BTW Goofy does the best hot diggity dawg dance don’t you think?

16. momx3

February 17, 2010 at 8:11 PM

Did anyone notice Vienna’s Walmart wardrobe?? (the dresses and the ugly green bikini set she was wearing during her date at St. Lucia)

Maybe she’ll start modeling for Walmart…

17. K80L80

February 17, 2010 at 8:34 PM

It just isn’t logical that Roslyn didn’t hookup with that producer. She was perfect for the show: super-hot and she knows it, snarky (remember her comment about Gia not being a real model?), Jake was into her big time, and she was competitive. Plus, as RS pointed out, they had the seaworld date set up for her and then had to switch it to Ella. Switching the kid to fly in logistically couldn’t have been easy. It seems to me like they tried to get the most they could out of a bad situation by having Chris H. confront her on camera. It just seems like she would have been more valuable to them on the show not off.

18. Amy89

February 17, 2010 at 10:10 PM

Loving this season! Reality Steve, the YouTube spoof films! These train wrecks of reality shows are made fun by the content others create about the show… seriously, if web sites like this one, Reality Steve, did not exist with entertaining insights and info I would not be watching the actual show. I enjoy the comments about the show more than the show itself! Kudo’s to RS!~

19. Ally

February 17, 2010 at 10:22 PM

Wow Reality Steve you are amazing! I just learned about you this season and I’m loving your blogs about each episode. More people should visit your blog so they can see that all of it is just a bunch of crap! way to go!

20. Phei

February 17, 2010 at 10:31 PM

21. Vegas Mike

February 18, 2010 at 12:01 AM

Guys,

I said earlier it will be “revealed that boring Jake has dumped trashy Vienna on ATFR”. He doesn’t dump her on the show, which has yet to be taped. It will be revealed that he’s already dumped her BEFORE the show tapes, since she’s already seeing other people. Sorry about any confusion. Carry on…

22. donkeytron

February 18, 2010 at 2:50 AM

Jake basically getting caught admitting that he is not engaged.

23. ump

February 18, 2010 at 4:11 AM

He admits nothing….why because he dont’ have a valentine date?

24. Phei

February 18, 2010 at 5:50 AM

Yeah kinda hard going on a Valentine’s date with Vienna when he is still under contract.

25. Phei

February 18, 2010 at 5:50 AM

Or anyone for that matter..

26. JenyP

February 18, 2010 at 6:36 AM

Speaking of terrible editing…. Did anyone notice how Tenley’s hair was pinned back with a flower on the left side during the RC then when Jake was toasting with Vienna and Tenley the flower was on the right, then it was on the left again? TERRIBLE editing… they aren’t even trying anymore to make us believe any of this.
    STEVE – You are the best blogger out there, I think those haters obviously love you too because why take the time to read your column and register to post a derogatory comment? Too much work if you ask me! Love you and your blog…. You are awesome!

27. PinkPolish1

February 18, 2010 at 7:38 AM

I grew up with Vienna in Sanford..That girl was a straight sl#t. She dated this guy Lee for a few years..she was bat crazy. We worked at the winghouse together and he said hello to me and the girl lost her panties.

****She also use to date Chris Kirpatrick a member of the band NSYNC.**** The girl isnt anything but a cross eyed looney. I was shocked to her on this show…maybe For the Love of Ray Jay or something but not this. She worked at Makos for crying out loud. Her clothes were painted on her. And she wants to get married and have kids..please..she could have had 3 by now but she ah-hm “took care of them.” Typical Sanford wh0re.

28. Phei

February 18, 2010 at 8:43 AM

Oh my lol, interestng info Pink.

29. Deegirl

February 18, 2010 at 9:40 AM

#70 Phei, thanks for the link to youtube spoofFilms. All the recaps are funny but 7 is the best. Steve got a shout out on one of the recaps. Yeah! Ihategreenbeans has a pretty funny recap of Jake too.

I think all the production errors should be a drinking game. You could have half the people watching the show play the Tenley ex-husband drinking game and the other half the production screwups game. I’m pretty sure Tenley would win because it doesn’t require as much attention to detail (the drunker you get).

One error I haven’t heard mentioned was when Jake did face time with the camera and talked about what a great honeymoon spot St Lucia would be during his date with Gia. Small problem, he is wearing the blue button down shirt he wore on his date with Tenley. ABC splices and dices those to suit their story line. Just like everything else. Surprise!

Steve, thanks for all the behind the scenes info. I don’t think I can stomach watching Ali as the next bach. They better have some hot looking d-bags on there for me to watch. I wonder if Jake really did ask Alotta Vagina to marry him.

30. jessica1

February 18, 2010 at 9:43 AM

@babyfat101

Yea – I understand babyfat101 – As your nearest neighbor to the south, I’m clear on Inupiat, et al.

As I said, I was being nit-picky to hassle her for that; I was in the next room when it happened.

And stop pointing out where you live; makes me jealous!

31. dreamz

February 18, 2010 at 9:51 AM

Too much focus on tart Vienna. Jake does not pick her, instead he marries Tenley!!! Thats why “he is not engaged”, he’s married!

32. Dianne

February 18, 2010 at 10:05 AM

@dreamz

Nice try honey, but that’s not the way it goes down. He chooses Vienna, finds out afterwards what she’s all about, then dumps her. According to Vegas Mike, this happens before ATFR, but it all comes out on the show.

33. dreamz

February 18, 2010 at 10:17 AM

@LetsBowl
    Steve is all wrong. No rose for Vienna. That “Wedding Special” is going to take place in St. Lucia right at/after the rose ceremony, with Tenley, and witnessed by family that is conveniently on the island for the “meet the family date”. As Jake said, St. Lucia is a “great place for a honey moon”, because that’s where he has it. Remember Jake asked Tenley’s dad for permission to marry his daughter and her father said he would give his blessing. He asked Vienna what kind of ring she liked, and probably also asked Tenley too, it was just edited out.

34. dreamz

February 18, 2010 at 10:21 AM

@Dianne
    yea, he dumps her all right because he never intended to give her a rose. He only kept her because the show asked him to for television sake. He does not want her at the FR, because it is going to be his wedding.

35. jerseygirldv

February 18, 2010 at 11:01 AM

@dreamz

Are you assuming this stuff or what? The wedding special is for Jason Mesnick… everyone knows that.

36. Dianne

February 18, 2010 at 11:35 AM

@dreamz

Darling, get your facts straight. ATFR is AFTER the FR, not before. So, Vienna IS at the FR, and DOES get the FR, then is dumped (or does the dumping) PRIOR to ATFR.

37. Melanie

February 18, 2010 at 11:52 AM

So, since Ali is the next Bachelorette, does this mean Facebook is giving her the time off or did she quit work?

Afterall, she would need more time off from work to be the Bachelorette, than she did to be a contestant on The Bachelor. (Thinking tv shows, etc, plus the actual time spent filming the show itself.)

38. dreamz

February 18, 2010 at 12:13 PM

@Dianne
    Whatever your acronym is, or whenever it is, Veinne still gets dumped and he marries Tenley at the rose ceremony, honey.

39. dreamz

February 18, 2010 at 12:15 PM

@jerseygirldv
    Mark my words this will be the surprise of all bachelors. There will actually be a wedding. Maybe they are trying to confuse us with the Jason Mesnic wedding special.

40. Dianne

February 18, 2010 at 12:26 PM

@dreamz

Time will tell, time will tell.

41. lucy814

February 18, 2010 at 12:59 PM

Another great recap as usual! I gotta tell ya, the part about Vienna’s dad Vinnie cracked me up. I immediately got a visual of Donna’s dad Bob on That 70’s Show, and totally “heard” what you wrote in Bob’s voice, lol. As far as “dreamz” and the wedding predictions, I’ll believe that when I see it and I don’t expect to EVER see it.

42. MindyM

February 18, 2010 at 2:00 PM

DameEdna,

I just had to come on here and give you a shout out for saying what I have been thinking every time I have to look at Vienna – girl, where on earth did you get that hideous eyeshadow? I have honestly never seen such an ugly color before in my life. I think someone should find out which makeup line it is and the name of the color, so we can get them to discontinue it. You described the color about as well as anyone could. It’s beyond ugly! I don’t understand it! This shade of eyeshadow clashes with Vienna’s skintone and makes her brown eyes look so strange. She should get some makeup lessons. Everything, but everything is just wrong about this girl. When I see her at the rose ceremony, her clothes make her look like a hooker. The colors are always unflattering, the fit is wrong, it’s just a mess. Her hair with the black roots and horrible extensions, is another horror.

I have started to wonder if Jake is attracted to Vienna just because she is so totally different from anyone he may have met before. She doesn’t seem to have anything at all in common with him, his background, values, beliefs. Maybe he wanted to walk on the wild side. You can tell that he just can’t wait to get it on with her as much as possible. So it’s definitely not love. I hope he got what he wanted on their overnight date.

Steve – I just have to say that this was your best blog recap ever! I laughed out loud over and over again. I have nothing to add. Somehow you managed to brilliantly sum up all of the nonsense and wretched excess, tasteless phony garbage that makes up the essence of this show. The only thing I do want to say is that I watched this week’s episode without checking in to read any updates, so I didn’t read your blog about the fake Ali phone call business. But I was pleased to come here and find that you said what I knew the moment I watched that pathetic amateur acting from both Jake and Ali. I knew everything was as phony as a three dollar bill. Awful, just awful! The producers of this show really must think their audience is that stupid. Even if you have a i.q. of less than 100, you could spot this farce a mile away! All to set up Ali as the next bachelorette.

Anyway, thanks for keeping it real and giving me a lot of laughs. It’s the only way to get through this trainwreck that passes for reality tv.

43. onlyme1

February 18, 2010 at 2:07 PM

Love your blog and Fb updates Steve! However, One thing I do want to bring to your attention is you said you cannot get pregnant in water and thats a fact. that is not a fact. you can…once the sperm is released into the vagina its looking for an egg…and water is NOT, and I will repeat NOT a contraceptive. However, if the sperm was in the water … it cannot get one pregnant. It doesnt live long enough.

Anyhow, just a little FACTUAL information from a Registered Nurse who has worked in OB for 12 years.

Keep on doing what you do do best though :)

44. Melanie

February 18, 2010 at 3:27 PM

I’m pretty sure Steve was kidding about not being able to get pregnant in water. LOL

45. Jaxmom

February 19, 2010 at 7:06 PM

Steve, haven’t read all the comments above, but in case nobody else mentioned it, San Francisco is also in California. And just so you know, the Bay Bridge is the silver one and the Golden Gate is the orange one. Just sayin . . .

Thanks for increasing my enjoyment of the Bachelor enormously!

46. darinsoutham

February 20, 2010 at 8:04 PM

My wife and I love this show… we also love this spoof on the show check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHpyhxT_jQU

47. ChristopherM

February 22, 2010 at 1:21 PM

Tenley was not at the “Valentine’s Day” alone. She was there with a male friend, but not of the heterosexual persuasion.

Excited to see how this all plays out.