The Bachelor 14 - Jake

Interview #2 with JokersUpdates

To call in and ask questions, the number is (347) 215-9538. The live interview will start at 6pm EST. Ask anything you want. Well, except for stuff I’ve already said 1,000 times. Hope you enjoy it.

Or you can go to this link and listen here:

1. dnai

March 2, 2010 at 3:25 PM

What’s going on?? No show yet?

2. dnai

March 2, 2010 at 4:07 PM

Tenley…. oi, I couldn’t take her chipmunk voice.

3. dnai

March 2, 2010 at 4:30 PM

So Bachelor Pad is like MTV’s I Love Money….

4. Amy89

March 2, 2010 at 4:41 PM

I know Tenley was crazy sounding when with Jake’s parents.

5. lurkette

March 2, 2010 at 6:33 PM

6. dnai

March 2, 2010 at 6:49 PM

Here you go Steve- link to Photog’s arrest with video and more photo’s of area surrounding the J& M wedding:

7. Zahira

March 2, 2010 at 11:50 PM

Damn, I missed calling in, I would have asked about the Fried Uterus comment directed at Ella. Oh well, thank for the interview Steve and have fun in Vegas!

8. valerieh17

March 3, 2010 at 2:56 PM

I stumbled upon this from realitytvworld.com, an interview with Jake. Is this guy for real? He could quite possibly be the biggest RA-Tard on reality tv. What a hot mess! You don’t know if you would have met Vienna outside of the Bachelor? Well, no duh, I’m pretty sure you weren’t hanging out at the Hooters in Florida after Jillian dumped your a$$

{When they do walk down the aisle, Pavelka said he’s unsure whether ABC’s cameras will be there to film it for viewers.

“I don’t know if we would have ever met each other had it not been for The Bachelor and the producers and everybody that made this possible,” he explained.

“So we look at ABC and [Warner Bros.] and definitely the people at The Bachelor as our family. We love them very deeply and couldn’t imagine proceeding without having our great friends there. Whether they bring cameras or not, who knows?” }