The Bachelorette 6 - Ali

Some Mini “Bachelorette” Spoilers For You Because I’m a Nice Guy

In a good mood today. My sister and niece are arriving in town for the weekend later tonight, so I figured I would be nice and let you all in on a couple goodies for this season. Sorry, no “Reality Roundup” today. Just straight spoilers. Hell, that’s all you care about anyway.

Ten days ago, I gave you what the scandal was on this season of the “Bachelorette”, and that’s that a girlfriend of one of guys calls Ali during the show to warn her, Ali speaks with her, then confronts the guy and kicks him off the show. I afterwards also said “I don’t know” to about 10 other questions I knew you had for me. That has all changed. I know the answers to all of them. Within the last few days, information has come to me that basically has laid out:

-How the scandal happened
-When it happened
-Who the guy and girl involved are
-How it all came about
-And how Ali confronted him about it

However, I’m not gonna run with those spoilers today. That’s a bit much. That’ll go in my column in a couple weeks where I lay EVERYTHING out for everyone. Before the first episode airs, you will have everything you need to know about this season and then some. Today, I just decided to give you a few little nuggets since there’s a lot of things being misreported on other wannabe spoiler websites. Hey, I get it. People want to try and outscoop me so they just throw anything at the wall hoping it sticks. Keep trying. I’m sure all ten of your readers will appreciate it. You want the spoilers for what happens on this show? This is your site to come to. My track record speaks for itself. These start up websites that get all their information from other sites and then claim it as their own are just leeches trying to gain attention. Probably didn’t get enough love from their parents at an early age or something. I don’t know. I just find it funny that everyone wants to try and outscoop me, when basically, it’s impossible since I’m aware of everything that’s happened up til this point in the season and no one’s reported it. Sure there are names floating out there, but no one knows any details of anything – except me. So I can just sit on it til filming is over and give you everything wrapped up in a nice little bow when I feel like it.

But I did promise everyone yesterday on Twitter and Facebook that I would have some “mini” spoilers for you today. Nothing major, just having read around and seen some things being falsely reported, my information I’m giving you today will show that those sites don’t know what they’re talking about, plus give you a little clarification to the promo we saw on Monday during “DWTS”. Considering the cast list hasn’t been announced yet, and nothing is up on ABC’s site, it’s safe to say once I tell you what I’m about to tell you, it should be fairly obvious I’m a step ahead of everybody else. Make that about 10 steps. It’s great to have good sources. Anyway, here’s the promo again that ran Monday night:

A pretty quick promo focusing mostly on Ali, but there were two things worth noting: the guy whose arms she ran into, and the guy she kissed. That was the same guy, in case you couldn’t tell. Here are your spoilers for today:

-The guy Ali is hugging and kissing in the promo is Frank
-There is a guy this season who is on crutches
-The elimination break down is different than in past seasons. It goes as follows:
Meet & Greet: 25 down to 17
Then, 17 down to 14
Then, 14 down to 11
At this point, they fly to NY. NY elimination is 11 down to 9.
Then they head to Iceland. Iceland goes from 9 down to 7.
Then it’s on to Turkey. Turkey is 7 down to 5.
Finally, they go to Portugal. There it goes from 5 down to 4.
Hometown dates were last week, and it obviously went from 4 to 3.
That’s where we’re at right now. And yes, I know who the final four was and who the remaining three are.

Two final things:

-The scandal/phone call happens in Turkey
-You might wanna have a pen and paper handy this season when watching the show. The names could get a little confusing since this season there is a Ty and two Tylers, there are two Craigs, there is a John and a Jonathon, and there are two Chris’.

Ok, one last thing:

I told you I wouldn’t do the clue thing again, but dammit, it was so much fun the last time watching people get so worked up, I figured I’d do it again. But no worries, this one isn’t going to drag out very long and I didn’t put much thought into the clue. You will know the answer and meaning to this clue in a couple weeks when I reveal everything in my blog. So it’s just something to chew on for a bit. I actually think the clue is pretty easy. Then again, I know what it is, so maybe that’s easy for me say. Anyway, this clue has to do with a pretty major storyline that will unfold this season that doesn’t have to do with the scandal. Once I tell you in a couple weeks what the clue means, it’ll be further proof I know what the hell is happening this season. Ready?

Your clue is: “Jordin Sparks”

Like I said, you want spoilers for this season, you come to this site and nowhere else. Sure, you can search the net for other people reporting other things, but no one knows what I know right now other than the people who were involved and a few others. I don’t report stuff without double-checking my facts, and I don’t throw stuff out there just to get a reaction. Everything I just told you will happen on the show this season. You will know it all within the next couple weeks. I don’t need cast lists or head shots to give spoilers. I think today’s column proves that.

Ok, back Wednesday with your “Idol” recap and maybe your “Reality Roundup” that I never go to today. Any questions, comments, emails, praises, criticisms, email me at steve@realitysteve.com. Or you can follow me on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/RealitySteve. See you Wednesday.

1. taffetta26

April 30, 2010 at 9:21 AM

my guess is that jorden sparks is either gunna sing or her brother is one of the bachelors.

2. Dianne

April 30, 2010 at 9:55 AM

One of the bachelor’s was on American Idol the year Jordin won.

3. Fergie

April 30, 2010 at 9:59 AM

Good guess, Dianne. I like that one.

My other guess is that Jordin Sparks does a private concert on Ali’s first date.

I will add one prediction beyond what RS will get:

Whoever is Ali’s first date is, as long as a private concert is involved, will become the next Bachelor.

Also, whoever does the bungie jump date with Ali will be the F1.

4. Fergie

April 30, 2010 at 10:03 AM

Supporting evidence on the first date – next Bachelor(ette) prediction:

Jason’s first date – Jilian (I think Martina McBride performed)

Jilian’s first date – Jake (maybe McBride performed on this one)

Jake’s first date – Ali (Chicago performed on this one)

As for the bungie jump/high adventure prediction:

Jason’s F1 (ultimately) – Molly (their first date was the bungie jump)

Jilian’s F1 – Ed (their first was the slow zip line from the tall building in LA – no bungie jump that season)

Jake’s F1 – Vienna (guess what…bungie jump first date)

5. k15

April 30, 2010 at 10:11 AM

when he says story line and Jordin Sparks, I picture something more obvious. Like something about the name of her first hit single that would tie in with a theme.

6. Dianne

April 30, 2010 at 10:49 AM

Thanks, Fergie! k15, her first single was called “Tattoo”. Maybe that’s the theme of this years Bachelorette..all the bachelors have tattoo’s, lol!

7. bunny2

April 30, 2010 at 12:18 PM

Awh, Steve!!!!! No comment on Jake leaving DWTS????? I was so looking forward to your quick wit and how much fun you would have with that! He was a total bawl baby, what a great opportunity for you to have fun with him:)

8. winfield

April 30, 2010 at 2:19 PM

bunny2 – I totally agree! I’m surprised that Chelsie didn’t slap him on camera. Can wait for the RRU about that!

9. AnneTX

April 30, 2010 at 4:47 PM

My 3 Jordin Sparks Guesses:
    1. One of the guys is a virgin until marriage (like JS)
    2. One of the guys is younger than all of the others
    3. One of the guys is going to be eliminated, but is somehow saved and goes on to do well (JS was going to be eliminated on Idol Gives back but was saved with a non-elim episode)

10. Caroll

May 1, 2010 at 7:33 AM

So many possibilities! Amazing thoughts people have come up with. Looking forward to the real scoop on the whole season.

11. tcm2010

May 1, 2010 at 12:05 PM

I’m sure i’m wrong… but Jordin Sparks song One Step At A Time lyric.

It’s like learning to fly……….

Maybe she is going to take flying lessons… :)

12. contusion

May 2, 2010 at 8:19 PM

I’m just wondering if your arm is sore from patting yourself on the back so much. Geez, you could have condensed the first two or three paragraphs down to three short sentences.

1. My sister and niece arrived.
    2. I’m going to give you some mini spoilers.
    3. Other spoiler sites suck and I’m the most awesomest awesome gossip guy who ever walked the face of the planet and I’m always right.

There…saved you some space.

13. contusion

May 2, 2010 at 8:19 PM

oh, and my guess on the Jordin Sparks hint: one guy is fat.

14. redlighter

May 3, 2010 at 11:35 AM

Guy who does flip off car=guy with crutches. He broke his foot during his introduction.

15. CarlyC

May 3, 2010 at 12:35 PM

I have a kind of random guess. Jordin Sparks won Season 6 of American Idol. Season 6 of the bachelor was Byron’s season. Mary a past contestant won that season. Steve mentioned a bachelor from Jillian’s season would be joining the group. Is it possible like Byron’s season, that Ali would pick a past contestant?

16. dori

May 3, 2010 at 4:01 PM

Steve, You dressed up your site! The new look is nice.

17. lemon-lime

May 3, 2010 at 9:03 PM

Maybe one of the bachelors was a contestant on Jorbacca’s season of AI

18. lemon-lime

May 3, 2010 at 9:13 PM

Okay, RS said there were 2 bachelor’s named Chris. Chris Richardson was in the top 12 of AI the season Jordin won.

19. hl

May 4, 2010 at 9:46 AM

my friend was on the plane to Bora Bora last week with Ali & the 3 finals!

20. Shelled

May 4, 2010 at 8:32 PM

My guess is whoever the guy is that has a girlfriend has some sort of obvious tattoo.

21. iheartslife

May 4, 2010 at 10:55 PM

so excited to know EVERYTHING! We love you Steve!