Bachelor Pad

Bachelor Pad Recap – 9/6/10 Including the Schedule for the Rest of the Week

So here’s where we’re at. The finale tapes tomorrow. I’m on a plane to Vegas Thursday morning. I have no idea when I’ll be getting the spoilers on the finale. Could be tomorrow night, could be on the weekend. I have no idea. So your best bet is to check the site late tomorrow and early Thursday if you want to know how the show ends and see if I’ve posted. If it’s not posted by Thursday morning before I leave, then it won’t be until after I land in Vegas and get situated and find a way to a computer. Since I’ll be at a remote computer and not really in a mood to be thinking of this stupid show, if I do get the spoilers after I arrive, I’m guessing it’ll be rather short. Frankly, I’d much rather enjoy my time in Sin City than worry about what happens at the end of this show. However, since that’s basically what my job has become on this site, I understand it’s what I have to do. I’m hoping to have it up Wed night or Thurs morning so I don’t have to think about it on vacation, but I can’t guarantee anything. We’ll see what happens.

As we saw last night, they’re leaving the first half of the finale to that dance competition. That was obviously taped back during filming. Everything they show after that will be what they’re filming tomorrow. I don’t know who wins the dance contest, I just know who the final four is. Maybe the judges of the contest pick the best two dancing teams and the third one is the one eliminated, or maybe the winning team chooses which couple they want to face in the finale. If that’s the case, I’m guessing Tenley and Kiptyn win and that’s why they take Dave and Natalie to the final challenge. Hmmmm, how convenient they do a dance challenge as the final challenge with Tenley still around. It’s not like she doesn’t have 100 times more dance experience than any of the remaining five. Must be nice to be the show’s meal ticket. Whatever the case, Kovacs and Elizabeth don’t survive the contest and that’s what’s most important. Now, as for the finale taping tomorrow, this will be the final challenge between the two teams, then the voting. I know nothing about how the finale is going down other than all 19 contestants will be there for the finale, and I’m told just like “Survivor”, 17 of them will vote on who the winner should be. But that’s not set in stone. The show has never said how the final vote will work, and since they seem to be making things up as they go along, I’m sure it’ll just be a way that Tenley and Kiptyn walk off into the sunset happy and with $250k to split.

I know Chris mentioned in the previews there will be a “twist”. No idea what that twist is, but if I had to guess, I’m sure it’s that the “winner”, as voted on by the 17 returning cast members, will have the option to keep the money to themselves, or split it with their partner. I’ve said that for three months now, and I’m sticking by it. But that’s a pure guess. No idea how this show is going to end up. As for the dance contest, I know for sure that Jake and Trista are two of the judges. Funny to note that Jake’s partner on DWTS, Chelsie, comes back to help as does Trista’s partner when she was on DWTS, Louis. Remember? There’s a bit of trivia for you. Did you know Trista was the first person EVER voted off DWTS? Go impress your friends, lovers, and mistresses with that one. I think Jillian is the third judge. Considering Kovacs, Kiptyn, and Dave are the guys left and they were all from her season, probably a good chance that’s accurate.

For those who had questions regarding my “Which of these couples are still together” update last week, you shouldn’t anymore. Tenley and Kiptyn felt the need to give US Weekly a 2 page Q&A telling all of us how much they dig each other. Good for them. Kind of a weird relationship if you ask me, but whatever. Not my concern. Whether Tenley and Kiptyn get married or break up next week has no bearing on my life whatsoever, so, no need to really give it much of my time. As for Natalie and Dave, I found it hilarious that “Access Hollywood” got a hold of Natalie last week and point blank asker her if her and Dave are still together. She hemmed and hawed around the question and gave us the “we’ll always be great friends no matter what” line. Hmmmmm, so Tenley and Kiptyn can speak publicly about their undying love for each other, but Natalie is evasive? That pretty much should tell you all you need to know. No, her and Dave are not together. If they were, she’d say they were. And neither are any other couple from this show. That’s too bad. Oh wait, aren’t Juan and Michelle “railing” with each other now? I can’t keep track. Elizabeth has some different vocabulary for sex. Who calls it “railing”?

As for the next “Bachelor”, since I get emailed at least 5 times a day on it, they haven’t announced it yet, and I don’t know who it is. If I did, I’d tell you. I will tell you like I’ve told you for the last month that it’s Chris’ if he wants it. And ABC wants him. The fact that they haven’t named anyone yet and filming starts in roughly a month makes me think they’re still working on Chris hoping he’ll say yes. Chris has them by the balls. They need him more than he needs them. So if he’s smart, he’ll hold out for as much money as possible. He is the guy that a majority of the audience wants to see as the “Bachelor”, and he knows it. All this stuff about him turning it down is all a ploy. It’s called negotiating. They still want him to do it, and in the end, I think he will. Too much of an opportunity to pass up, so I’m expecting it will be him. If not, then they will definitely not recycle from Ali’s season. Won’t be Frank, won’t be Kirk, or Ty, or Kasey, or Rego, etc. So if it’s not Chris, for the first time in six seasons, looks like we’ll get someone new. That’s why I think it will be him. Fleiss has always said since they started this recycling thing that it’s what he wants. He knows he has a built-in audience for someone that was already rejected and people want them to find happiness. No need to change the formula. On to last night?

I’ll be honest, with the Va Tech/Boise St game running simultaneously opposite “Bachelor Pad”, there was an easy choice to make on which I’d pay more attention to and that’s football. No brainer. “Bachelor Pad” was DVR’d, and I’d go to it during commercial breaks, during halftime, and during timeouts. I fast forwarded through a lot of it, so, this recap won’t be nearly as long as some others. However, there were some ridiculous scenes from last night that have to be talked about. Chris Harrison’s shirt to start the show was one. Did he rip that pattern from a picnic tablecloth? Whoever his wardrobe designer is should be fired immediately. How’s he supposed to have any game in this house wearing the duds he’s been wearing this season? So he brings everyone outside and it’s a game of spin the bottle. Huh? That wasn’t spin the bottle. Spin the bottle is, you spin a bottle, whoever it’s pointing towards, you slobber all over them and taste what they had for lunch. This show couldn’t have butchered that game any more if they tried, and it couldn’t have had any less suspense.

So it’s the four guys, they tell them they must save one girl. Ummmm, what was the purpose of spinning the bottle? All four guys were gonna have a choose a girl regardless, so what did it matter who the bottle was pointing at? No wonder they threw this in at the beginning of the show and spent no time on it. Once again, even without spoilers, it was pretty obvious which girl each guy would pick. Laughable for Nikki to think Kiptyn might pick her or Ashley would get picked. I’m sure they used those ITM’s for the audience just to make you think there could be a swerve, but please. The minute Chris came in and said each guy will choose a girl ? Gwen, Nikki, and Ashley knew they were done. What a horrible challenge. That’s four out of five challenges that were complete failures. And it’s not “Spin the Bottle” if the bottle you’re spinning is nailed down and it?s the circular table underneath it that’s actually spinning and not the bottle. This show sucks.

Each guy chooses their little piece, and the three girls are sent home. I loved the “pacing” some of the guys did. Really Kiptyn? Really had to think long and hard about that one, didn’t ya? So dumb. I think if they really wanted to play “Spin the Bottle”, all 11 would stand around the table, the bottle spins, and whoever it lands on, that person chooses who they want to save. But noooooooo, then too much is left to chance, and god forbid the show’s main six of Kovacs, Elizabeth, Tenley, Kiptyn, Dave, and Natalie got split up. So no, the game wasn’t fixed, but, well, they did EVERYTHING in their power to make sure those six stayed. The ridiculous “Spin the Bottle” game was proof of that. After the game, the four couples break off to do, well, a bunch of different things:

Elizabeth and Kovacs: Strategizing what could be the next challenge. They hope it’s something to do with how well you know your partner because since they’ve been having sex since the Breckenridge trip back in April, and Kovacs has performed a body cavity search on her, they figure they know the most about each other. Although, for someone who’s head over heels in love with him, she sure knows d**k about him. Didn’t know his middle name, his birthday, his brother’s name, or where he went to college. However, she did inform us she takes gingko biloba pills every morning to help with her memory. Isn’t gingko biloba one of the “boosts” you can get put in your Strawberries Wild smoothie at “Jamba Juice”? I think the more Elizabeth talks, the more brain cells she loses.

Dave and Natalie: They’re more like brother and sister. Except for the fact that they have sex in Vegas and on their special 1-on-1 dates. Let’s just call it what it is. These two are friends with benefits and nothing more. Dave knows it. Natalie knows it. We all know it.

Tenley and Kiptyn: They spent most of their strategizing with their tongues in an MMA battle. Tenley: “I love kissing Kiptyn. I love kissing. Cuz we are Kip-Ten”. Shoot me now. And just for good measure, cap those two afterwards.

Jesse and Peyton: If Dave and Natalie are like brother and sister, these two are like distant cousins. Jesse is so country he makes Larry the Cable Guy look sophisticated. The guy’s using screws to pick at an ingrown hair, then he’s telling Peyton he wants to watch her eat a banana. Hey, it’s not like I wouldn’t have wanted to watch Peyton eat a banana either, I just didn’t know he’d be so Neanderthal about it. You may not know this, but Jesse is the animal aaaallllllllll the way to the left on the evolution chart.

1. Simona

September 7, 2010 at 5:23 PM

First off, Steve, thanks for the recap, at this point reading it is infinitely more enjoyable and fulfilling than watching the show.

Second, I do not understand how the ABC producers could be so stupid as to make the inner clique the finalists. Last week I watched about 15 minutes of the beginning, this week I watched 5 minutes of the beginning and 5 minutes of the end and that’s it, the reason being that the characters left are so unappealing and unsympathetic. Really ABC? Congrats you’ve managed to make sure the three most annoying women in the history of reality television and the three most indistinguishable bros (seriously the only way I can tell them apart is by which woman they’re shot with) all got to the end. I really don’t know what they were thinking, b/c here in America, we root for the underdogs, we root for the outsiders. Instead we get 6 unaccomplished unappealing unjustifiably self satisfied personalities-like-nails-on-chalkboard losers all congratulating themselves for being insiders. Worst show ever.

2. mja

September 7, 2010 at 5:34 PM

Well, last night I forgot the show was on and watched Roger Federer in the U.S. Open tennis tournament — until about 5 minutes before BP ended, I suddenly remembered about it and turned it on in time for the rose ceremony.

Although this show has been somewhat amusing, I can’t wait until it’s over. Bring on DWTS!

If Chris turns down the Bachelor, the only former contestant I’d love to see as Bachelor is Wes. But that is unlikely to happen. Maybe they will grant my longtime wish to bring a new person in!

3. Fergie

September 7, 2010 at 5:41 PM

I’m surprised no one has mentioned the shots of 1) the hummingbird followed by 2) a bee right after Tenley started going off about Dave & Natalie’s date being on a starship. Seriously?? The birds AND the bees? Was hilarious, as was the show.

4. nataliah

September 7, 2010 at 5:48 PM

Steve, as always, great recap! I actually liked this show more than The Bachelor/ette franchise because the contestants are straightforward about wanting money and not faking it for the cameras. I don’t like how they are making the rules up as they go along though. Quite frustrating!

One off-topic thought: Please consider getting rid of the obnoxiously loud ads on your site, Steve. I know you’re making money, but the loud ads are really annoying! The only way it could be worse is if the ads were narrated by Tenley. Please save us all the headache!

5. Steffie

September 7, 2010 at 6:45 PM

I’m with mja…..I think Wes would be s solid choice if Chris says no to being the next Bachelor!

6. kajumajo4

September 7, 2010 at 7:18 PM

I agree whole heartedly with you, Steve. This show is a joke! But ABC gets what they want because I’m watching it.

The best line last night was when Kovacs says (talking about Elizabeth) that she has “a screw loose”. Then he goes on to say “if she has a ‘case of the Kovacs’ that’s not my problem” or something like that. I actually laughed out loud. Poor Elizabeth, what a fool.

7. HeidiT

September 7, 2010 at 7:28 PM

I said it after the second episode and I’ll say it again, this show is B-O-R-I-N-G I haven’t even bothered to watch, it’s DVR’d and I’d rather what anything but. I really hope they don’t continue Bachelor Pad.

When Dave and Natalie’s date said spend an evening under the stars and Tenley said a space ship I almost spit out my drink, I was like seriously you’re going with Space Ship on this one? Nice girl but about as sharp as a sack of wet mice. The place they went was the same location that Molly and Jason slept out in the tent, I believe it was Jason’s bachelor pad during his stint. Natalie was hoping it would be magical.

Steve, did you happen to catch the US Weekly cover that had Jake on the front saying he’s begging to be the New Bachelor? What the hell is that all about? Please tell us he does NOT want to be on the Bachelor again because he feels he can do better the second time around? Pulease he had his chance now get lost loser, no one wants to see you make a fool of yourself again, you screwed yourself royally when you allowed ABC to tape your break up with Vienna and the entire world saw what a self centered ego maniac you really are. I personally have had enough of Jake Pavelka along with Kate Gosslin I wish they would just go away.

Great recap as always. Have fun in Vegas.

8. serpephone

September 7, 2010 at 7:37 PM

This show is seriously a guilty pleasure–pure trash at its finest. Even my husband is hooked on this nonsense!

I have to say, your summary for this episode left something to be desired… you usually crack me up, but this time you seemed very distracted.

I’ll be checking back for finale spoilers.

Thanks, Steve, and have a safe trip!

9. serpephone

September 7, 2010 at 7:40 PM

Oh, and yeah, Steve, lose the loud ads. Ridiculous! I had to turn my speakers off!!!

10. Jane B

September 7, 2010 at 7:48 PM

Wow, last night was the worst episode yet. I looked at the clock and there was still another hour and 20 minutes left of the show. Why am I still watching? I don’t know, to see how deep in the mud Fleiss can drag it? It’s bad.

Ok, every time the women on this show have had a decision to make, they’ve blown it because of their perceived opinion of the man they are currently into. Thank you BP for making America think that all women are as stupid as these women are.

Elizabeth and Kovacs – It’s like a muddle of “He’s Just Not That Into You”, “How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days”, “9 1/2 Weeks” and that old bunny-boiling Glenn Close movie. Kovacs wants her for two things, and one is help getting closer to a quarter million dollars. She is deluded to think this guy wants to be in a relationship with her. She must have been cringing last night realizing all of America was watching her trade her goodies for the relationship-that-will-never-be. See you on the cover of US Weekly next week? Make sure you give one of your trademark sly looks or winks. Glad she’s going home… finally. (Btw, Kovacs is a rat-faced looking guy, what the heck does she see in him? I still can’t figure that out).

Tenley and Kiptyn (or Kip-Ten) – Glad she found someone willing to listen to that whiny voice and needful personality. She had a little mustache thing starting on last night’s episode. (Kiptyn’s got a rat-faced thing going on, too. I can’t tell those two guys apart sometimes!)

Natalie and Dave: Two self-satisfied, conceited, self-centered people with rockin’ bods found each other for fun and games on reality TV, woo hoo.

Let’s hope there really are some “twists” as Chris Harrison promised in an attempt to hook everyone next Monday. Like neither of the four winning and one of the early ousted winning. Because there’s not one of the four I’m rooting for.

11. D-Runner

September 7, 2010 at 8:30 PM

I agree that this was the worst Bachelor Pad episode yet. Everyone who was tolerable is out.

Although I agree that the way Ashley, Nikki and Gwen got sent home was totally unfair, I think they had it coming (with the exception of Gwen maybe). There’s been talk since the first episode about having to vote off the couples to survive, and where were these 3 during these talks? Voting off the outsiders… dummies! Ashley voted off Wes, Nikki voted off Craig M, and Gwen voted off Weatherman (I think).

As for the spin the bottle game, I assume the producers wasted our time with it to give the guys precendence to pick their first choice in order of the bottle landing… but it totally didn’t matter because no two guys were going to pick the same girl anyway… and the whole walking back & forth bit, what’s that about? I don’t think any viewer doubted for a second which girls would get picked by whom.

I have to give the producers the benefit of the doubt in that they assumed at time of taping that the 6 remaining contestants would have been fan favourites (as some of them were), but if that’s the case, the plan totally backfired… those 6 are now the most hated.

Hopefully next week will be more entertaining.

12. mommyof2

September 7, 2010 at 8:40 PM

This show just keeps getting worse and worse each week. The challenges are incredibly lame, for one. I keep expecting the challenges to keep getting better, but they don’t. And, I agree with you, Steve, that the producers obviously maipulated everything to ensure who would make it until the end. I’m ready for this show to be done!

As far as the new Bachelor, I would love for it to be Chris L., but if not, I would love to watch Wes as the new bachelor! His ITM’s would be hilarious! He makes the best observations and comments about everyone around him, and his season would be incredibly entertaining.

13. jaysbec

September 7, 2010 at 8:57 PM

Thanks Steve for the recaps, enjoyable as always. I have to tell you that ever since I started reading your blogs, I definitely watch these shows with different opinions now and see just how stupid the shows really are, yet watch them only so I can read your blogs haha. I do have to say though, last night was probably the most waste of time ever and what I was so disgusted by was seeing Dave and Natalie jump into bed with Jesse and Elizabeth after knowing exactly what they had just done! DISGUSTING!! Although, that may just be the next think Mike Fleiss does, BACHELOR ORGIES!!!!!

14. rigirl

September 7, 2010 at 9:22 PM

I agree with the comments about Tenley and the date on the “rocketship” a bit ridiculous. Do you think ABC would consider having a runner up from the Bachelor Pad as the next bachelor if Chris says no? Dave would definitely make for an interesting season if he was picked, even though he definitely doesn’t have as many fans as Chris does. Although ABC always goes in order of bachelor, bachelorette, bachelor .. I would love to see Gia as the next bachelorette. She’s gorgeous and deserves to find love! ABC could consider switching it up to please the fans!

15. kc

September 7, 2010 at 10:28 PM

– Bachelor Pad has got to be the most CHEAPLY-PRODUCED show in the history of reality t.v.!
    next year they should change the name from “Bachelor Pad” to “Phone It In”

– clearly the production crew was told to do a number on the water balloons = tying them looser for the couples they wanted to lose, so they would *explode* when caught .. tying them tightly for the couples they wanted to be able to catch them intact.

– WES for the new bachelor – hands down.
    with wes, it would finally be a thinking person’s “bachelor” (if that is possible) .. and he would manage somehow to keep it from being totally dumbed down by mike “eww” fleiss

16. adria921

September 7, 2010 at 10:55 PM

Totally would NOT want to see dopey Dave [ the lunkhead ] as the next bachelor! ugh & barf!

17. Sunnyside422

September 7, 2010 at 11:29 PM

Definitely agree that Dave is too ugly (bugged eyed!) to be the next Bachelor. I think Chris will cave (given enough leeway and cash by Mike ewww (love it) Fleiss! Pressure is being put on him big time.

Poor Elizabeth…making her parents proud once again! Mommy and Daddy, what’s it like knowing you raised a slut…and a dumb one at that?!! She needs therapy badly.

Kovacs has the strangest looking face…and when he spikes his hair up, reminds me of Frankenstein. Put a spike in the forehead fella and the look is complete. Never ever would I think him attractive…but then in the dark, he and Lizzie probably don’t care what they both look like!

Everyone here is right…these final couples were predestined all along! For sure Tenley and Kiptyn will be the final ones standing and share the loot. I can’t help myself (forgive me mommy) but I stil Kip is a cutie!

18. D-Runner

September 7, 2010 at 11:42 PM

People.com says Gia and Wes have reconnected and they’re seeing where things go!

19. Showsreality

September 8, 2010 at 12:30 AM

Gia…………..A flake, running from man to man, but men don’t see potential of a wife with her……If it did not work with a guy from Canada who was much closer to New York than Texas is, what will make this one work?

Wes………..should vie for The Bachelor he would be one of a kind, leave Gia trolling with her spin the bottle brain…..Mike Fleiss would have a stellar season…..Wes is a comedian, a gentleman, smart, and sex appeal to boot all rolled into one…
    Jillian missed out big time, and country music is her music….No ex’s came to sell stories about Wes like they did about Ed.

20. Showsreality

September 8, 2010 at 12:39 AM

Twinkle Twinkle and Skippy……..Skippy has thin lips and needs lessons in kissing not dancing…Maybe he will buy himself some lessons when he wins the money.
    Skippy needs a longer neck to kiss Twinkle Twinkle…. her schnozzle is huge and maybe Skippy will buy her a new schnozzle when he wins.

Nathalie Ghetto…….good actress but she needs to find a new way and learn how to apply makeup on her eyes…she looks like she has rat eyes…..same with Kovach they both have the same rat eyes.

Dave Varicose Roid…….needs to stop the roids for a bit, or all of his varicose veins will poop out from that pumped up mass.

Mike Fleiss failed….show is a copy and not even a good imitation of anything remotely creative.

21. Penthe

September 8, 2010 at 12:53 AM

Natalie with midnight blue eyeshadow and a purple dress wtf? But she is my fav of the entire cast, I hate Tenley and her stupid “I’m so cute love me” Ugh. And don’t get me started on Elizabeth.

22. twirvca

September 8, 2010 at 1:40 AM

Are you people kidding? Wes for the next Bachelor?? No way! The last thing I want to do is hear him sing again…ever!!!

23. TeresaRenee

September 8, 2010 at 1:50 AM

Steve, it’s so obvious why you are still single. Your writing, while amusing at times, drips with pure negativity, even when you’re not talking about one of these shows. I get sarcasm and I love it, but you just sound so full of yourself all the time and down on anyone that isn’t you. Good luck finding a wife with that ridiculous contest you’re running.

I am not saying you shouldn’t make fun of these contestants…but a lot of what you say in this regard sounds soooo juvenile. It reminds of things I’d hear middle school boys say. Overall, I just sense you to be a very miserable person in general.

And this latest recap, my oh my, let’s feel sorry for POOR Steve, everyone! Pity poor Steve has take time away from licking his own ass in Vegas to write a finale spoiler, aw poor boy! You make it sound like someone’s forcing you to write this blog. Sure, a lot of peeps might miss your spoilers if/when you go away from writing them. But seriously, it’s not like you’re saving the world here. Get a clue dude. People will live without knowing the end of these stupid shows whether you ever write another blog or not. We’re not going to bow down and worship you just because you have “sources” on the inside, who were wrong in Ali’s season til the 11th hour btw.

This whining and crying you do about having to “worry” about the end of this show on your vacation is not winning you any pity. Get over yourself already.

24. adria921

September 8, 2010 at 2:24 AM

Someone posted about rat-faced Kovacs – YES he does have a rodent-esque face. He’s a weasel with a rat’s face! Tenley has a mustache! Elizabeth looks like she’s aging quickly – that leathery skin & those awful boobs! Fake tits are so repulsive! Girls – stay away from fake tits –they have to be re-done every 12 years. I was glad to see Gwen, Ashley & the fat-ass with the double chin get the boot.

25. julieann123

September 8, 2010 at 3:24 AM

I boycotted Ali’s season – there was just no way I could stomach it. I have been watching Bachelor Pad because Natalie is from my home town and I know some of her relatives. (she’s a pretty girl but I doubt they are proud of her behavior) The show has been very predictable – even without the spoilers it was very easy to tell who would be the final couples.

Tenley and the “rocket ship” comments were so goofy – something a 7th grader would say.

Gia’s voice is extremely annoying – I could not stand to watch her in an entire season.

Elizabeth – what a psycho!

I am hoping they have a brand new bachelor this time – no one recycled. It’s time for a fresh start.

26. Showsreality

September 8, 2010 at 3:29 AM

Nathalie and Kovacs have rodent faces it’s all in the eyes….She doesn’t know how to accentuate her eyes, therefore they remain rodent like…and her mouth and 3 teeth that flash…rodent all the way….she does play good part though.

Twinkle Twinkle’s mustache is growing from all those tears that roll down her face… too much watering and dripping from that huge schnoz she has. ….Skippy likes girls with mustcahes.

Gia’s silicone mangoes had to be redone 2 times…..Elizawitch has veins on her hands that match David’s Varicose pooping veins
    David needs to lay off of roids, or he will be angry for the rest of his life.

27. SarahAnne

September 8, 2010 at 4:12 AM

Wow. Was anyone else super annoyed with Terrible Tits’s comment about not wanting to end up like Gwen, alone and in her mid 40’s? She is pretty into herself, and yet she is bat shit crazy and not very attractive, as a blonde or a brunette.

My other issue is with the ladies talking about they are doing this to only help their “partners” win $250k! Ummm, hello?!! Do you have any ambition to win, or are you satisfied with doing everything for a man. It drives me crazy to watch weak ass women like this, acting like idiots, so a man can have and win it all. No one acts like they have any respect for themselves. It’s like they all took a class on how to act like Bella from Twilight and lose yourself for some bullshit dude.

The highlight for me this week was watching JB and Peyton. Those two are hilarious together. Put them in a house with Wes and you have yourself a winner.

28. Showsreality

September 8, 2010 at 6:07 AM

JB and Peyton are entertaining, Wes takes the whole show though as far as entertainment goes….He proved that on Jillian’s season with the famous quote: .. ‘I’m the only guy in Bachelorette history to make it to the final four with a girlfriend’ [and then] I said ‘Get real dude….that alone was the best, as in how real he is…
    too bad some people can’t understand sarcasm and humor when appropriated.

Nope, I think the only woman there to win the money was Gwen, she just had no team mates amongst the bimbo’s who came on the show to get laid, drink and party.. …Plus it was a pre-fixed show crafted from the parties that went on outside The Bachelor cameras.

29. boosmom96

September 8, 2010 at 6:12 AM

My husband and I were rolling on the floor with Tenley’s “rocketship” comments! How fricking funny!! (In a scary, can someone actually be THAT stupid way.) I really hope she is not involved with any testing necessary to admit students to the college she works for. I have to say, the more I watch the Bachelor et al, the more I come to respect (and fear) TV editors. Tenley was edited to actually sound educated during Jake’s season of the bachelor and I really grew to like Wes’ no nonsense persona on the BP. I must disagree with julieann12 – my 13 year old daughter would never make a statement as lame as Tenley’s!!
    I agree with SarahAnne – I was really bugged by Elizabeth’s comments about Gwen. I thought Gwen conducted herself with as much class as this show allowed – and considering how much “body” work Elizabeth has ALREADY had, there is NO WAY she will look as good as Gwen at 42! Elizabeth (and the rest of the bottle blondes) really need to find out who does Gwen’s hair – of all the BB’s she had the best colour. The dark roots showing is really unattractive, and ages them by QUITE a few years.

30. adria921

September 8, 2010 at 3:34 PM

It also drives me crazy to watch weak SILLY young women acting like morons, so a man can have and win it all. Yes–no one acts like they have any respect for themselves on this show. It is sad really to see so many clueless young people. I wonder if Elizabeth still has “nanny” work? I do not have kids but if I did, I would NOT want that lunatic of a nasty slut taking care of them. E-gads!

31. RavenFischer

September 8, 2010 at 6:03 PM

Anyone else agree the spin-the-bottle game was unfair against women? It’s basically saying the guys are more important than the women.

The producers probably thought there’d be more whoring about earlier in the season, so a contest like this might have had some drama to it. I guess the show didn’t provide enough alcohol for the “hooking up” they promised. It just seems like all the junior producers, writers and editors worked on BP while the real ones were off for summer break. Too bad. This show has potential, now that the model has been created…

32. LynnMJ

September 8, 2010 at 7:43 PM

The comments here are way more entertaining than the show itself! Loved reading them….thanks all!

33. mommyof2

September 8, 2010 at 7:44 PM

I agree with most of the comments posetd thus far. These women are weak for the most part, with the exception of Peyton. Peyton and Jesse B. were the only two left that I liked. I mean, Kiptyn is obviously a nice guy who lives his life trying to do the right thing, but he’ pretty boring to watch. Everyone else is either egotistical, stupid, or both. I did like how Natalie said she’d use the money to pay down debt and then send her parents off on vacation. But, then I hated how she made Peyton and Jesse think she had their back and would vote off Kovacs and Elizabeth only to change her vote just to support Dave. That was just wrong. This show does look like it’s pretty low-budget. Same mansion, cheap and dumb challenges, etc… I don’t like it at all, but I’ll still watch to see the outcome.

If Chris L. turns down the next bachelor, I hope Wes becomes the next one. He’d be really funny, for sure!

34. mommyof2

September 8, 2010 at 7:48 PM

I agree with LynnMJ- the comments here are more entertaining than the show. Most of them mirror my own thoughts, which means that most people agree here that these loser contestants do not represent the majority of Americans, but rather just fit some stereotypes. Of course, it does make me question why all of us (including myself) are even watching this show! Perhaps it just makes us feel grateful for being somewhat normal….

35. CaliGirl

September 8, 2010 at 7:50 PM

Maybe I’m missing something, but if the finale didn’t tape until today (Wed.), how did they show previews of it on Monday? They showed clips of them ballroom dancing in the contest. Or was that segment perhaps already filmed before?

36. adria921

September 8, 2010 at 8:46 PM

Yes thanks for the comments all of you-I enjoy reading them more than I enjoy watching BP or reading reality steve! Kiptyn does seem like a decent guy – but yaawwwn- he is a big bore is right. Everyone else is totally shallow, egotistical and/or stupid! AGREE 100%!! Natalie – what a silly twit!

37. may_ellen

September 8, 2010 at 9:25 PM

Yes, I agree, the spin the bottle game was unfair for the women – the single women. So the single women went home feeling bad that they are still single. Ugh! The producers seem to find a way to make the women feel bad with these games. Last week the questions for the women were negative and demeaning, while the the questions for the guys were positive. Whats up with that? Are we back in the stone age? I liked this show at first, but now its getting on my nerves.

Its obvious they wanted the couples to win. Maybe its a set up for the finale. Maybe they will have some challenge where they have to chose either the money or love. Bet it will be the guys choosing money and the girls getting their hearts broken.

38. leftyinthepen

September 8, 2010 at 9:51 PM

This was the worst episode yet. My fiance won, and I DVR’d the rest of the football game. Thank goodness it brought me back to reality.

Now that the show is down to the predictable “insiders”, the show sucks. All we get to watch is clips of people making out and coming up with stupid strategies for winning. The drama of the in crowd and the out crowd is officially done.

Didn’t those stupid girls learn anything in high school? this show is nothing but a replay of a John Hughes movie. All of them, could have made a statement by sending either Kovacs or Kypton home at one time, but even the hint of acceptance from the “insiders”, and these insecure girls were ready to piss it all away. Say what you want about producers manipulation, but these women still could have done the “right” thing. Instead many of them got played. I said it last week, I’ll say it again…it’s an ABC AFter School Special and Lifetime movie rolled into one. Imagine what would have happened in Pretty in Pink if she never made her dress and went to the prom? It would have been the Bachelor Pad.

These lessons most of us learned in high school. Those who don’t learn them end up on stupid ass reality shows like the Bachelor/ette/pad franchise.

39. KristeLynn

September 9, 2010 at 1:19 AM

I could not agree more with most of you! Seriously, I thought when this show came out…”Oh, this will be kinda fun”- NOPE, not so much. In fact it is probably the tackiest show on television today. This show is the reason reality shows in general get a really bad rap. Tenley drives me insane with her 7year old voice and the “Kyp-Ten”…Really, how old are the both of you??? Not cute! Elizabeth is a PSYCHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously!!!! Look at the freaking terrible hair on her head and the stupid mind games that she tries to play on Kovacs! (Kovacs-WTF?!) Then we have Jock-Strap Dave who’s shit does stink from far far away and Natalie is the pooper scooper for that! I really liked Jessie B. and Peyton. They were the only strait shooters on the show and they were the first booted off prior to the finale! SAY WHAT YOU MEAN AND MEAN WHAT YOU SAY DUMBASSES!!! YOU ALL ARE BETWEEN 29 and 39!!!

40. mommyof2

September 9, 2010 at 1:55 PM

Oh, and I agree that the producers were stupid to fix the outcome so that the couples make the final 6 people b/c most of us here in America route for the underdogs in m ost situations. So, when they got rid of Jesse B. and Peyton, those two were the last two left that I assume most people were routing for to win. So now the show is left with the so-called “cool kids” who- in reality- are really not that cool. The guys aren’t even attractive (except maybe Kiptyn b/c he’s the only genuinely nice guy left in the house, although he’s quite boring). Anyway, I do agree that producers can only manipulate but so much; the so-called “outsiders” could’ve changed up the game if they were smart and voted the couples out all along, just as Wes suggested. But, as “leftyinthepen” aboves stated, any hint of the insiders acceptance of the outsiders, and the insider who could’ve made a difference changed their vote, which ultimately screwed themselves in the end.

41. adria921

September 9, 2010 at 7:46 PM

Dave is a DORK…and I CAN’T believe he would go after Natalie…she and Elisabeth are just nasty-!! Dave..Kovaks..Natalie and Elisabeth are the most disgusting people on the show

42. agnis

September 9, 2010 at 8:04 PM

We all enjoy the spoilers, but come on, Steve, don’t act like you’re doing us an enormous favor–I mean, you get paid for this stuff by the obnxious ads on your site. Speaking of, I agree with many of the other posters that the latest audio ads are SUPER annoying!! Who do they think is actually going to listen to them? I immediately turn off the sound when they start playing. Please get rid of them!
    This show just gets more and more misogynistic with every episode and the latest one really took the cake. Not surprising, as Fleiss in all his interviews comes across as someone who really hates women.

43. paintergirl

September 10, 2010 at 4:03 AM

These comments are very entertaining.
    The reason I started watching is because Tenley is from my hometown.she’s as good a girl as she seems. She taught my girls hip hop and is such a sweet girl and cute as can be. They edit to bring out the goof ball. I hope her and Kyptin win the money!

44. Lattefun

September 10, 2010 at 1:23 PM

“Turns out the car has gonorrhea.”

BLAH HA HA HA HA BLAH!!!!!

Wipe off spit out coffee on the table.

45. jax71868

September 10, 2010 at 1:51 PM

Wow, is Elizabeth the queen of mixed signals or what? She wanted to go to the Fantasy Suite with Jesse. I think everyone knows what goes on there. They aren’t going to drink tea. Then she questions herself on why she’s there, they have sex, then she grills Jesse on his feelings for her. Everyone knows he just wanted to get some and she was willing. Elizabeth really has issues. She did the same teasing with Jake on his season about not kissing her until they were engaged or something like that. No wonder she gets used and then dumped by Jesse.

46. adria921

September 10, 2010 at 9:28 PM

These 20-something pathetic women did not learn much about men when they were younger. To be 27 or 29 and not realize that men can have sex with women they do even like or respect is pretty sad.
    I learned that by the time I was 21! Elizabeth lists her age as what? 29? I bet she is about 35. That leathery skin is a dead give-away! Jesse is a rat-faced weasel bastard!
    It is awful really to see so many clueless young women. And so many CRAZY ones–like Elizabeth I wonder if Elizabeth still has “nanny” work? I do not have kids but if I did, I would NOT want that lunatic of a nasty slut taking care of them. E-gads!

47. sweetness34

September 11, 2010 at 12:05 AM

@SarahAnne–I was annoyed by Elizabeth’s comments towards Gwen as well. This idea that single people are bastions of misery when they hit 40 is a bit preposterous.

48. Showsreality

September 11, 2010 at 3:22 AM

Nikki was so loyal to Skippy……..in the end it did not matter he was playing for Twinkle and himself..Dumb Nikki

Krissly………Dumb all the way going after Roid Rage Dave

Gwen…………Played is to the best of her ability, with the dumb team mates she had…She showed a lot of class comforting Elizawitch fake boobs after they all shot her down.

Peyton……….Played best as she could with the dumber than dumb team mates she had.

Jesse Beck……Played the best he could with what he had left after Wes departed..

Bottom line no one listened to Wes, and they are all standing there now with the finger up their ass.

As for the show…Mike Fleiss has some good ideas…I think he chose the couples because he thought the alliances and slept together ones will be invisible to the general audiences.

Skippy is one boring guy, not far behind Jake the Fake.