The Bachelor 15 - Brad

“Women Tell All” Information & a Major Announcement Coming Soon

Not too much exciting news to report from the “Women Tell All” tapings, especially considering there wasn’t any scandal this season and no real bombshells to speak of. Here’s what I can report:

-Four women were called up into the hot seat: Melissa (the waitress who went home in episode 2 a crying mess), Ashley Spivey, Michelle, and Ashley Hebert.

-There was no mention of Ashley as the next “Bachelorette” on the show, but trust me, it’s her. I’m guessing it will be officially announced sometime next week.

-Melissa and Raichel continued their bitchfest from the season. A lot of fighting and comments between those two throughout the course of the show.

-Michelle’s time on the hot seat was rough. Pretty much spent the whole time up there crying as girls started attacking her, with Stacey and Jackie being the two biggest instigators. Heard it got to a point where the audience started actually feeling sorry for Michelle and started yelling at the girls who were ganging up on her. I’m guessing those will be edited it out, but interesting to note that Michelle ended up coming across as a sympathetic figure.

-Brad comes out. Gives Ashley S more of an explanation as to why he sent her home, defends Michelle to everyone else, tells Shawntel that her profession had nothing to do with why he didn’t pick her, Raichel asks him if her drama with Melissa is the reason he sent her home and he says “yes”, and he and Ashley discuss his reasonings for letting her go. Not that she gives a crap anymore since she’s gonna be the “Bachelorette”. I’m guessing she’s over it.

As for Monday’s episode, a couple notes:

-The 3 dates (which were also clearly shown in the promos last week) are:

1) Ashley and Brad in a helicopter ride to “God’s Window”
2) Chantal and Brad going on a safari
3) Emily and Brad chilling with elephants

-All 3 girls accept the overnight suite card. Of course they do. They’re not idiots. You can basically kiss any chance you have goodbye if you don’t go back to the fantasy suite.

At the rose ceremony, Brad pulls Ashley aside to talk to her, and that’s where he lets her go. Says that they’re constantly having to reassure themselves of their relationship rather than moving forward, so he feels its best to just let her leave. She does, he comes back to Emily and Chantal and wants to make sure that both of them want to stay and accept roses.

So that’s the gist of what you’ll see on the “Women Tell All” episode which airs a week from Monday. If I get even more details I’ll have them in Tuesday’s column for you.

However, there is something I’ve been working on for two days now that I’m gonna need a little more time on to sort it all through. Obviously has to do with Brad’s season, but that’s all I can reveal at this point. I honestly have been working feverishly on this for the past 48 hours and I’m sure it will continue all the into next week until I have all the details. I cannot come forward with this until I know everything, but trust me when I do, you all will be the first to hear it. It’s not rumor, it’s not speculation, it’s not anything like that. This is pretty serious stuff that went down that I know you’ll want to hear. I will let you know when I get all the details I need. Please bear with me. I appreciate it.

Send your emails to: steve@realitysteve.com. To follow me on Twitter, it’s: www.twitter.com/RealitySteve. Or join my Reality Steve Facebook Fan Page. See you Tuesday.

1. reflects on life

February 27, 2011 at 9:04 PM

The best thing about Emily being F1 would be that maybe Chantal is the next Bachelorette! She’d certainly bring on the lulz. Michelle would have made it more interesting & intelligent, but Chantal would be like Ali 2.0, making out with all the guys, arguing with them, etc.

2. JenJen

February 27, 2011 at 10:29 PM

Steve, I hope its okay that I put this here. If not, I’m sure you will delete it.

A well known figure in the Bachelor world loves to talk about Guarding and Protecting the Hearts of children – and now we all have a chance to do just that. Please donate to the cause my young son is championing, the American Heart and Stroke Association. All of the proceeds go to helping rid the world of heart disease and ensuring that sick children get the help they need.

Prizes are given to the children who raise the most, but my son Drew – in a wiseness beyond his years – has chosen to forego prizes so that the AHA receives more money.

Here is the link if you feel led to donate.

3. skutn1em

February 27, 2011 at 10:44 PM

“Well, after last year’s huge screw-up…”

It wasn’t even that big of a deal… get over yourself.

4. kc

February 28, 2011 at 5:21 AM

‘curve ball’ … a Steve double-entendre maybe also referring to Chantal being pregnant.. if she is.

@ pulp .. fiction re: “You heard it here first!” .. (i wrote that i thought Chantal seemed pregnant many Reality Steve columns ago = after their Costa Rica date.)

@JenJen .. wonderful cause, glad you posted the link!

5. mrs_joiner

February 28, 2011 at 5:23 AM

@asylvia that was my first thoughts too, one of the bachelorettes (preferably Emily) has joined DWTS…I can’t wait for DTWS to come back on.

6. Athena

February 28, 2011 at 5:34 AM

I’m not sure that simply being a contestant, unless you’re someone like Melissa who was originally a F1 and then dumped, would qualify you to be a “star” on DWTS, though given that I haven’t heard of half the contestants before they appeared on the show, I guess anything’s possible.

Wouldn’t it be more fun to see Michelle M. on DWTS than Emily? And, in addition to the Bachelor, she actually has a movie on her Resume.

7. pulp

February 28, 2011 at 5:39 AM

skutn1em: “It wasn’t that big a deal..”

Yes it is. You know how many millions are BET on the F1, forget about Vegas line, just office pools alone! LOL

When a major spoiler says “trust me, blah blah blah…” and is so condescending to non-believers, hyping himself up so much and then is wrong on the ONLY thing that matters, F1 (who cares about the other crap, nobody bets on that), 2 years in a row….. well, he ain’t being listened to anymore and becomes a joke.

The true F1 spoiler is king. Let’s see if Steve gets it right this time.

8. Nobody

February 28, 2011 at 8:26 AM

@pulp:

Are you f***ing kidding me? People actually place bets on this stupid asinine show? How absolutely pathetic people are if that is true.

9. pulp

February 28, 2011 at 8:50 AM

Nope, not kidding at all. Obviously, you’d be shocked at what people bet on, in legit establishments giving odds. Stuff from when extra-terrestrials will make their announcement to at what age will (insert celebrity) die on and, yes, to who The Bachelor or The Bachelorette will pick!

10. Nobody

February 28, 2011 at 9:28 AM

Well then I guess people will still be wasting their money placing bets. Even though Emily is now being touted as the F1, the finale still hasn’t aired. No one can know for certain until after that.

Wouldn’t it be absolutely funny if the latest “sources” are just effing with people to create a buzz on the show and it ends up being Chantal after all? The places people (producers) will sink to in the name of ratings…

11. pulp

February 28, 2011 at 10:28 AM

So there you have it folks, Steve is a minor leaguer who can’t get the sources for the ONLY spoiler that counts, F1! He has really made a bigger fool of himself than ever before. And don’t give me that which #17 bachelorette goes home next, that he predicts. Who gives a phoque about that shiat.

Steve, you have “jumped the shark”, 2 years running!

😀

12. Nobody

February 28, 2011 at 10:47 AM

If I remember correctly RS never said with 100% cerrtainty that Robbie was the final one, at least not until the day before the finale aired. He stated MANY times that fame whore Ali was either with Roberto or she was with no one, but he was leaning towards her being with no one and went with that.

Sure, he has made himself out to be an ass this season because he has been so adamant about Chantal since December. That wasn’t the case last season.

13. fiferwl

March 2, 2011 at 3:51 PM

So where you headin this weekend in dc???

14. Jennnnn

March 3, 2011 at 1:20 PM

I HAVE TO KNOW THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT… IS EMILY PREGGOS AGAIN, IS CHANTAL PREGGOS, HAS BRAD GONE BACK TO CHANTAL, HAS SOMEONE CHEATED?? COME ON.. JUST A LITTLE CLUE