Bachelorette Ashley Spoilers

Your “Bachelorette” Spoilers for Ashley’s Season

Episode 2: (18 down to 15)

1-on-1 date: Will Holman. You can see pictures from that date here. They visit the Bellagio Conservatory, then eat lunch at the Jean Philippe Patisserie inside the Bellagio. And dinner is on the water in front of the Bellagio. They kiss, and Will gets a rose.

Group Date: At the Monte Carlo hotel with 12 guys. The twelve guys are split up into 2 teams of six, and the winning team would perform in the “Jabbawockeez” show later that night. Bentley gets the rose on this group date.

1-on-1: Mickey McLean. At the Mandalay Bay wave pool, then got a private concert from Colbie Callait performing her song “I Do”. Mickey gets a rose.

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Matt Colombo, Stephen D’Amico, and Ryan Miller.

Episode 3: (15 down to 12)

1-on-1: Ben Castoriano. Flash Mob Video date in Pasadena, California at the Americana at Brand outdoor mall (If you happened to see that Howie Mandel show “Mobbed”, that I believe only had one episode, they filmed their flash mob wedding at the exact same place). You can see pictures of this date here. Ben gets a rose.

Group Date: 10 guys in the first ever “Bachelorette Roast”. Basically, it’s no different than the group date on Jake’s season where all the girls had to get up and do a stand up routine, except this time, the comedy is directed at ripping on the other guys – and Ashley. Will gets a bit carried away and I guess spends an inordinate amount of time making fun of Ashley. Nice one. Ryan Park gets the rose on this date.

1-on-1: JP Rosenbaum. Low key date I believe that is just dinner at Ashleys place. Usually have one of these every season where the guy just goes back to the girls place to hang. And make babies. JP gets a rose.

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Chris Drish and Jeff Medolla. Bentley Williams eliminates himself the morning after his group date by telling Ashley he misses his daughter and can no longer stay. However, this is not the last we see of him.

1. jenniferboston1

May 20, 2011 at 8:37 AM

Awesome blog today!!!! Thank you! :)

2. luv it

May 20, 2011 at 9:05 AM

Ok,I this sounds like a snorefest, and none of the guys are hot!!! I’ll pass but I’ll keep reading.

PS…saw Nikki K at Macy’s yesterday; hmmmmm short and kinda thick. Would think a pageant type would hit the gym more than the cupcakes.

3. cangel44

May 21, 2011 at 11:43 AM

so said…thought Mr McDReamy was going all the way

4. 2mamas

May 21, 2011 at 6:49 PM

The final two and the chosen one are irrelevant. What matters is which of these mediocre guys will be the next bachelor. Ames is my bet. It was better when they had a themed bachelor.

5. kc

May 21, 2011 at 11:05 PM

to “luv it” – here’s a hint: when you show you are only interested the exterior appearances of other people .. which both parts of your comment do .. it doesn’t reflect badly on any of them – only you.

6. Da Babe

May 23, 2011 at 6:06 PM

Awesome as always ! ! Sounds like another *yawn* installment. I think these final guys are kinda icky.

7. randais

May 23, 2011 at 6:40 PM

Mickey – NOT the first one out of the limo. Goes in but misses on the kiss.

8. bachelorettehater

May 23, 2011 at 7:39 PM

Ashley is by far the WORST pick ever as the new “Bachelorette.” Her hair extensions look like he** and her laugh is annoying along with her personality! Ratings will go in the toilet for this poor pick. Her forehead – there are no words! She could scare flies off a meat wagon in the middle of a sh** storm!

9. medavinci

May 23, 2011 at 8:15 PM

Who is thejerk with the mask on and when does he get booted off? the previews show bentley saying he could not care less about ashley and he wished the bachelorette was emily so i guess he is still on but her choice in the final four are icky! she is not the worst bachelorette – that would have to be the manly looking and sounding and drunk JILLIAN!

10. bachelorettehater

May 23, 2011 at 8:35 PM

If you want to find Bentley or whatever his name is along with his ex-wife just check ldslinkup.com. That is the “dating” site of choice for all of the Mormon rejects of the world. They should do a Bachelor/Bachelorette just for single Mormons. The “fantasty suite,” would consist of a night of the ultimate Levi Lovin and instead of having a lovely glass of wine with dinner they could run to the local Walgreens and spend a night drinking Robitussin with the BYU co-eds.

11. SherryfromD

May 23, 2011 at 10:22 PM

Wow, that Bentley guy is an A*S!!! I can’t believe some of the crap he was saying in his ITMs.

12. canada girl

May 24, 2011 at 8:11 AM

I say that she choose Ben F it will be done to him and Constantine. Ashley has way different tastes than I do…so far my top 4 would be Ryan P, Mickey, Will and Matt…
    Wow Bentley is awful, I wonder what Ashley thought of last nights episode seeing him say he wishes it was Emily and that later on we see him say that Ash has none of the items on his check list. Honestly he is not good looking IMO, I would not have kept him I would have kept Jon instead, but once again that is my thoughts if I was there instead of her, Bentley and Ames would have been sent home and Jon would have been given a rose

13. nettie1221

May 24, 2011 at 3:29 PM

Ben F. Is a really great guy. I have known him for years. He may not be super hot, but he’s sweet and cut. I hope he wins.

14. ariuszme

May 24, 2011 at 5:19 PM

only one I find hot is the guy from Sonoma, the wine maker, Ben F (Flajnik). I hope he takes it all the way with Ashley!

here’s his page

15. PaulaD

May 24, 2011 at 6:51 PM

Reality Steve, I love you! Now I don’t have to start watching til mid-July! You make my life so much easier! =-)

16. bachelorettehater

May 25, 2011 at 11:26 AM

Bentley owns a “trampoline” family fun center in Draper, Utah called Airbound. He would never have survived the Bachelorette with his Mormon Jammies and his BYU honor code lifestyle. I can’t believe he was even cast as a potential. Rumor has it…he cheated on his first wife and he wanted Emily to be the Bachelorette because she looks just like his ex-wife. Just think Ladies, you could be stuck living in Utah dating douche bags like Bentley who think they are Brad F’ing Pitt. He’s an idiot!

17. bachelorettehater

May 25, 2011 at 1:48 PM

18. katethegreat

May 26, 2011 at 9:24 AM

Love the blog and would love to blog for you. alas, i have no time.
    So, Ashley seems very peppy, love that she’s more alive, love the hair. I think that after 2 – 3 episodes people will start to see that guys are actually more attractive (or less, as the case may be). However, there is definitely a lack of Roberto’s this season.
    In no particular order and because i have not read all the way through spoilers, i’m going to start naming these guys as the actors they resemble.
    Ray Liotta godfather – did they really think it was that interesting to spend all that time showing a drunk guy? yawn.

Heath Ledger – he’s back. and oh, so smiley-eyed – like.

Adrien Brody – would have liked to see more of him. packed his meat bag and sent home. The only time we got to see him was his exit. – Bring back.

Brandon Fraser – He’s the intellectual one. Does he speak French to her, or was that Mr. New Orleans? My guess is he lost his jacket before the introduction, or decided to go without, and somebody 2 sizes too small loaned him a horrible jacket. – Like

Soap opera actor (name one) he’s the first impression rose guy.
    – Like.

My votes are for Winery Ben – Really classy touch bringing the bottle of wine to toast. Who doesn’t love that? Really cute but needs something done with his hair. Maybe hairdresser guy can help.

Nick from Florida – because he looks different from all the rest.

Will “Wills” because he’s down to earth.

I also find Constantine and Jeff “mask” intriguing. . .

19. serpephone

May 30, 2011 at 6:39 PM

OMG! This season is soooo boring! The guys are awful and the plot lines are uneventful, so far…

20. tammylou07

June 7, 2011 at 10:08 AM

Thanks for the heads up that it’s JP who is the final guy! Love him and how he allowed he to just be mellow on their date. Great pick.

21. Marielena

June 8, 2011 at 4:48 PM

I hope Ashley reads this: She is NOT less attractive than Emily. Certain men fixate on certain types. Ashley could be Marilyn Monroe or Angelina Jolie, and if she wasn’t the type a certain man was looking for, she would leave him cold. Ashley has a gorgeous figure, and is graceful and vivacious. Many, many men would be thrilled to be able to date her!

Bentley, on the other hand, is a sociopath — no question about it. Sociopaths can fool ANYONE — just read how Ann Rule (an experienced crime writer) was fooled by Ted Bundy. Or think about how Scott Peterson, who later murdered his pregnant wife, struck everyone as being so charming and romantic. What women (and men) need to learn is that any person who is incredibly charming, and always seems to know exactly what to say to please you, and never seems to have an awkward or clumsy moment, is probably hiding something. Be VERY VERY careful!

22. emgirl

June 14, 2011 at 8:56 PM

I didn’t think last night was boring, it was actually refreshing to see some real conversation. And oh my gosh, i loved Ames corniness. Take some pointers from him Steve, it works!

23. smithduke

June 22, 2011 at 11:10 PM

I didn’t see Ames’ boner so how did you? I even slowed down my TIVO to see if I could find his boner!!! Damn! As a women, I like to check that kind of thing out but I’m a little worried about you…being a man and all…lol

24. trainwreckfan

June 24, 2011 at 3:59 PM

My friends and I have made “Bachelorette Ashley” season into a drinking game. Every time she says “Bentley” we have to drink a shot. We’ve been getting REALLY drunk! :) She is such and idiot and I bet the show is really sorry they picked HER to be their bachelorette….although it has made for interesting TV.

25. trainwreckfan

June 24, 2011 at 4:01 PM

I’d love to be a fly on the wall as Ashley is watching the show play back and hears all the stuff her “love” Bentley, said about her!! I bet she feels even worse about herself! Can’t wait for the reunion show!! Its gonna be awesome. I hope Bentley shows up for it!

26. ravenhenry

June 28, 2011 at 1:59 AM

awwww, I like JP, I think he is a good fit for Ashley, and she seems to be into him throughout what i’ve seen so far. Thank you Reality Steve, you are the best ever for giving us the information. I don’t even let it bother me watching something I know is comming, I just enjoy watching the guys act all macho on bachelorett, and the girls act all catty on the Bachelor. Cool news, much thanks and may you be well.

27. navarre

June 28, 2011 at 6:16 AM

ashley makes me want to throw a brick thru my tv…isn’t there some kind of psych test the show should give ..she is a mess and as dumb as a plank…if she says ..moving foraard..spelt like she says it…if the guys had any brains they all would have walked out by now…she may be becoming a dentist…but she has no common sense and is wound so tightly that she would drive a dead man crazy
    great job steve…
    without the travel log..the show would be so boring..
    the show has no one but themselves to blame…she was a neurotic mess last season..get rid of these second chances..the show needs new blood…

28. territ41159

July 3, 2011 at 1:05 PM

I agree with above post about bringing in new blood. I understand their reasoning but I think if they’ll invest in someone new they may even get new watchers.