For all your episode-by-episode spoilers of Ashleys season, either click on the “Bachelorette Ashley Spoilers” link at the top of the page, or click here. Also, your spoilers for “Bachelor Pad 2” are now also in a link at the top of the page, or or click here. You’ve been warned.
I’ve had quite a few people email me saying it’s too obvious that JP is the winner. The editing is completely in favor of him and that ABC is purposely doing that because of my spoiler and that it’s probably Ben she chooses. Lets remember something here people. This show completely filming on May 12th. I didn’t release Ashley was engaged to JP until June 1st. They had easily edited the first 4 or 5 episodes by that point. So that argument doesn’t really hold any water this season. Last season? I guess maybe you could say it did since I released Brad and Chantal a full month before the first episode started, which gave them ample time to create an edit where people may have thought Brad was with her and it was playing into the spoiler. This season? Not a chance. I announced it was JP after the 2nd episode had aired. They had no idea who I was gonna say Ashley was with to where they could edit it to throw people off.
Speaking of Ashley in JP, I can’t believe “Entertainment Tonight: Canada” were the first people to post these pics, but hey, I guess Canada is good for something now. Ha ha. Here come the emails. Anyway, I had a Canadian reader email me last night saying ET: Canada ran a story about JP and Ashley being seen together since filming of the show had ended, and naturally, I just figured it was hearsay. But then ET: Canada actually showed pics of both of them in NY leaving the same place. Since none of us here in the states saw this, this woman was nice enough to take pics of her TV and share this with me. Uh oh. Looks like someone might be busted. If you can’t tell in the first picture, it’s definitely split down the middle, meaning those are two different pictures that were taken but shown on one screen. JP’s bag is cut off. I didn’t see the story, so I didn’t know if they tried to sneak that past their viewers and claim JP and Ashley were that close to each other or what, but it’s obvious that those are two different pics taken and put together. However, that is JP. And that is Ashley. And it certainly looks like they’re in the same place. Coincidence? I highly doubt it.
And oh yeah, as for the US Weekly story today that Ashley made $30k to be the “Bachelorette”? That’s laughable. I’m sorry, but Ashley would have to be the worst negotiator in the history of negotiations if she ever accepted that gig for $30k. What a horrible story. US Weekly actually believes the stuff they print? Ashley made over $100k for this season of the “Bachelorette”, which is standard.
There is a story circulating in Star magazine about my illegitimate twin brother, Craig Robinson, having an “affair” with a staffer in the “Bachelor” franchise by the name of Karri Leigh Mastrangelo. Not going to get into the details here, but you can google it if you want. However, from what I’ve been told, there definitely was something physical that went on, Star was tipped off about it, and was set to run the story, with or without any input from Craig. Apparently he was informed they were gonna break the story, so that’s why his quotes are all over it telling his side. And if you read the story, he doesn’t deny it. What was told in the story is pretty much what I had heard myself. Unfortunate, but pretty much par for the course when it comes to this show. I’m not surprised when I read anything like that anymore. You have no idea what goes on behind-the-scenes in that “family”.
Ahhhhh, more lovely, mind-blowing “Reader Emails” this week. Some good, some bad, some awful, and some downright hilarious. Like this first one. Figured I’d put it first since it takes the cake on the highest level of ignorance known to mankind. Some people in this world just get it, and some people don’t. This person obviously doesn’t.
Good Morning Steve,
We, you and I, do not know each other…..So, we are on a level playing field. I have read your column, or your rants for quite a long time. I have never in my long life ever sent a note to anyone; celebrity, politician, etc….You are my first (WOW).
I do not understand WHY you take it upon yourself to think you have the right to say such horrible things about people. My husband, myself, our three children are all well educated, we discuss your dialogue from time to time. You constantly berate most people but ALWAYS take the opportunity to blow your horn and pat yourself on the back….You do to yourself exactly what you berate others of doing….Double standard, you betcha….You want the publicity, the spotlight, etc….
Have you ever heard of KARMA, I truly believe its a fact….You do receive back what you put out there…You reap what you sow…I would shudder to think what is in store for you..This is, in no way, personal for me…I do not know any one you have attacked or will attack, but I am amazed or dumfounded WHY you would say and do the things you do…
In my humble opinion, you should put a sack over your head when appearing in public, question all your relationships, are your friends really your friends…I would be embarrassed to be your parent or sibling. It is not a bad thing to review a TV program, but you take it too far….Your sexual overtones are disgusting and laughable…frustrated, are you?
Well, I have barely touched upon what I could say, but you get the drift……..Sad, you couldn’t take what you have and make it into something really worthwhile, but it happens to many promising young people, they turn their opportunities into trash.
Comment: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Blah blah blah. Ramble, ramble, ramble. Someone who apparently hates me so much, took the time to write me a 5 paragraph email. For the life of me, I’ll never understand that. I’ve never written an email to someone I didn’t know to tell them how much I can’t stand them. Am I in the minority here? I don’t think I am, but please by all means, correct me if I am. If someone bothers me that much, I just ignore them.
No point in sitting here and trying to reason with the unreasonable. Just brings me down to their level and it’s exactly what they want in return. Here’s my response: If you don’t like it, don’t read it. No one’s forcing you to.
In an attempt to email you things you haven’t been asked (which I accept as a challenge, whether extended or not) wondering if you would date a girl who wore those toe socks, with rainbow stripes and everything? And to make more in line with your blog, which former female contestant on Bachelor/ette would you feel could pull that look off if any?
Comment: I don’t have the faintest idea what toe socks with rainbow stripes are.
Hey Steve ~ Love reading your column and love the reader e-mails. I have to say though, I don’t understand how some people have such a hard time finding the links to the spoilers. I access them through FaceBook, so it links right to it. But otherwise, your site really isn’t all that complicated…even to the internet idiot!
And “pttth” to the people that complain about how you write or our language. Do you make them come read your column? That’s a personal choice. They know who you are and how you speak, and if they don’t like it, there are thousands of others who do! What’s one less reader? Besides, by complaining about it, they probably get you a few more readers out of sheer curiosity!
I just wanted to say thanks for making me look like I have great intuition! Lol My poor husband watches the show with me because I monopolize the TV with it for several hours weekly. And he always is impressed with how right on I am with what I “think” will happen as the episodes unfold!
Keep up the good work!
Comment: Any time I can improve someone’s marriage, that’s a plus. Especially if their sex life explodes because of something I write. If it does, I should be given residuals in some form.
just wanted to say that i have watched every single bachelor/bachelorette series since it all started with ALEX!!!
i just found you.. and really look forward to reading your spoilers.
the show is so much more fun to watch when you know what is going to happen.. actually, i think you are doing abc a favor and have added a extra interest to the show which keeps people coming back!!
does the lead have complete control at the rose ceremony?? does he or see pick the order when they are giving out the roses or are they told which order to give out the roses???
Comment: Wow. This person says they’ve watched every single season since season 1 and had just found the site. I figured people who just started watching the last couple seasons would be the ones who aren’t familiar with me, but in 8 years, this person hadn’t come across the site. Interesting. They must live in a cave.
I don’t think the order given out at the rose ceremonies is of any importance except the last rose. They want to build drama and leave you with options of people who, by what has aired that episode, showed they had a chance of maybe going home. All the other ones really aren’t that important.
I have been reading your blog forever, but I have a few questions I haven’t been able to find the answers to in your vulgar, unorganized, and completely hard to navigate site:
1) Why is the pavement always wet when the bachelor/ettes get out of the limo? Oh, wait…I think I remember you answering that question already…
2) Do the roses have the names of the recipients on them? Oh…I apologize, that was a ridiculous question…please disregard.
3) Does the bachelor/ette choose and organize the dates? Wait, what?! You’re telling me that he/she doesn’t?!!
4) Where can I find the spoilers for this season? I can’t seem to read your blog without actually opening my eyes, but was able to find out how to contact you to ask this very serious, life or death question.
Actually, my real question for you: How in the hell do you deal with all of this nonsense? I’m imagining somewhere along the lines of a nice, cold beer (okay, maybe a few for some of these) and a sense of humor. I really just wanted to say that I absolutely love your blog and love the fact that I “make” my husband watch the show with me so I have someone in real time to have fun at the contestants’ expense. It’s probably the highlight of my Monday nights (don’t judge me) and then reliving the ridiculousness that is this “reality” show on Tuesdays (and Fridays for the reader emails). Oh, and by the way, please keep up with the vulgarity, I for one am a fan!
Comment: Because I’m the most patient person on the planet, that’s how I deal. If I wasn’t, I would’ve broken my computer 20 times over. Patience is my middle name. Except when it comes to getting some. Then I can’t wait.
Love your site, your sarcasm, and your insights. Frankly, I’d stop watching if it weren’t for your spoilers. My step-mom is obsessed with the Bachelor/ette so I find it fun to mess with her over things I read on your site, which drives her crazy because she thinks the show is “real.” So, thanks for providing me with constant ammunition and dinner table banter.
Anyway, a few questions that may or may not be deemed lame by you…
1) Is most of the airplane travel done commercially? Does Ashley fly with or in advance of the guys and does she get flown private or commercial? A few times they’ve shown the guys going to the airport, a shot of a private jet taking off, but then when they land it looks like they flew commercially.
2) Does the B’ette do her own hair and makeup during the show or does she have a team?
3) Your dog is very cute! What’s his name, how old is he, and does he do any cool tricks (like play dead when a contestant is eliminated…just kidding)?
Comment: 1) Yes. The lead never flies with the contestants. Always beforehand with his/her producer. The guys/girls fly in a group with each other, and usually with Chris.
2) The lead has her own designer and makeup team.
3) Well, Maddie is a girl. She turns 7 in September. Cool tricks? Yeah, peeing on the carpet when I’m not looking or when I’m sleeping. It’s incredibly fun to wake up to that surprise. What a fun game.
Hi Steve! I just want to tell you I absolutely love your writings about the Bachelor and Bachelorette and have been a follower for a few seasons now. You crack me up and you’re a really good writer, which I adore. I love the inside stuff you give, not only the spoilers but the little odds and ends, too. I also love the sarcastic things you write back to idiots! You just seem like a great person to hang out with and blah blah blah. Now onto some questions!
1. Who was your favorite bachelor/bachelorette? I know there were some that weren’t really that great and I never liked, but I never met them personally. Who stood out to you who seemed very real and upfront and honest?
2. Have you met Fleiss or Harrison? I’m sure you guys don’t hang out on a daily basis, but any awkward encounters?
3. Has the franchise tried contacting you and bribing you in anyway to get you to stop the spoilers?
4. Do you think they ever film things twice to try and catch the people who are telling you things?
Sorry to ask so many, I just wanted to ask a few I was really interested in. I hope you have a great day and thanks for being there for entertainment Oh, and you’re dog is adorable, of course
Comment: 1) I’m guessing they’re asking me who’s been my favorite lead character. For “Bachelors”, I liked Charlie O’Connell and Brad. “Bachelorettes”? Hmmmm, tough one. I don’t really know. I don’t like any of them, but I don’t dislike them either. I try and stay objective. I’ve obviously spoken to DeAnna since her season and she’s been nice to me. No one else though.
2) Nope. Never met either. Although back in April at the Reality Rocks Convention, when I was at the award show when Fleiss somehow won the “Humanitarian Award”, after he received it he came to the back of the room to talk to friends, and he happened to be standing in the row behind me. That’s about as close as I’ve ever gotten to the guy and probably ever will. He was well aware I was there since others told me, but, I had nothing to say to him. Nor did he to me. I don’t see what there would be to talk about. Trust me, if that guy had anything to say to me, he would’ve done so by now.
3) Nope. Once again, I’m always up for negotiation. If they’d ever like to offer me a giant lump sum of money to stop posting spoilers, I’d listen. My starting price is $1 gazillion dollars. I think that’s fair.
4) I have no idea. I don’t know how they film the show. They haven’t re-shot any endings up to this point, that I know. It might be their only way to stop me from getting info. And even then, I might still get it if my sources are the right people.
I cannot tell you how much I love your column! I always say I won’t read it this season so I won’t spoil it for myself but then I always end up peeking because your recaps and all your “behind the scenes” info is just too good to pass up. I have a few questions,
1) Is Ali’s name really just Ali? Or is short for something like Alison or Alexandra or Alexis? I’ve always wondered but could never find an answer.
2) You said Ashley knew full well that Bentley was in the hotel room, why did she act so surprised?
3) When this show first started with Trista and Ryan, do you think they’ve lasted because back then it wasn’t all about ratings?
Comment: 1) It’s Alexandra.
2) All Chris told her the week before is that he’d do everything in his power to make sure Ashley spoke to him. I think she was surprised he was actually in Hong Kong, and not just on the phone. Getting Bentley on a phone call would’ve been easy. But having him show up there to basically say nothing, I guess, was more dramatic in their eyes.
3) Yes. I think that has a lot to do with it. Completely different show back then. Sure, people still signed up to be on TV, but, there was no Twitter and Facebook back then, nor was there nearly the tabloid coverage. Almost everyone is now using this show as a vehicle to promote something else, whether it’s their business, their career, their personality, etc. A lot of them think maybe they can be the next Melissa Rycroft and catch lightning in a bottle, but they are sorely mistaken. But they know as long as they get on the show and last a certain amount of episodes, it’s possible that things will happen after the fact that could lead to something. That’s what they’re all hoping for. Why do you think so many of them write blogs, or are posting on Twitter every day, or helping out ABC’s site. It’s all a way of marketing themselves in hopes that someone will offer them something else. I don’t fault them for it, but, it basically proves how many on the show have ulterior motives for doing the show.
So i was wondering would they ever cast a non american candidate, like an australian or a New Zealander? and if so how would they do the home town dates?
Comment: Well, they cast Matt Grant who wasn’t from here, and that was a disaster. I highly doubt they will ever go that route again. They took a shot in the dark by trying something different that season, cast a guy from overseas, fixed him up with 15k worth of dental surgery, and it failed miserably. Don’t see it happening again.
This is an email that came earlier this week….
When are you going to provide the spoiler update of who Ashley picks for the final rose?
I responded back to them, “Huh?”
Then she repeated herself.
I responded a second time with, “I provided that on June 1st. I’ve written about it in every single post since then, and it’s sitting at the top of the page under “Bachelorette Ashley Spoilers”.
Her response: “Dang I missed it…..let me go back and read……..
Comment: Missed it for 5 straight weeks. Amazing.
Ok I know I am going to get a ton of crap from you for even asking this question, BUT i am going to ask it anyways lol. Who does Ashley end up picking? I am sooo sorry I usually read all of your columns but I have been soooo busy I haven’t had time. Don’t bash me too much here lol but I am ready for it if you do haha.
Comment: Ashley picks Ashley Spivey. They are in a committed lesbian relationship and we should all be happy for them. I know I am.
please pick one to talk about 90210 or The Bachelorette the two together reminds me of Ashley and Bentley makes me want to scream stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment: What wonderful sentence structure this person has. No capitalization, no commas, no periods. Are they from Anguilla? I like how they tell me to “pick one” in regards to BH90210 or the Bachelorette. For the first time in 8 years, I included BH90210 clips in my column, and they act as if I’ve been doing it for years. And in case they couldn’t read through my genius, I actually wove the clips in to the column where they made sense. I didn’t do it just to do it. There’s a method to my madness. Sometimes.
Love your column! Here is my two cents:
This season is possible the worst Bachelorette ever, with the glaring exception of Jen Scheft. I know the producers are aiming more towards creating drama to attract new viewers or to keep existing ones interested, but it’s awful! They built the whole season around the d-bag Bentley and that was dragged out about four episodes too long! They basically just cast “characters.” This season, we haven’t seen any interaction in the house with the guys, which is usually hysterical; halfway through the season, I can barely remember half of their names! The dates are lame and there is no chemistry with her and anyone besides JP. Also, I can’t believe we haven’t even seen a hot tub this season…the hot tub is the backbone of the show!
On a Bachelor Pad note: Is Holly the town bike or what? How many Bachelor guys have gotten to ride on that?
My two cents!
Comment: To your first point, I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion. But when I see 10 million people tuning in for the finale, your point becomes moot. This show is strictly a matter of taste, and every single season you’ll have people say “This is the worst season ever”.
As for your Holly comment, ummmm, how many guys from this franchise she chooses to date is not my concern. But if you’re scoring at home, with Blake now the latest, she’s currently at three. Those are the public ones.
So I’ve always wondered on the first episode of each season when they walk out of the limos why the cement is always wet? Does it just happen to rain all the time?
But seriously, I wanted to say that I truly enjoy what you are doing on this site “exposing” the world of reality TV…not just The Bachelor/Bachelorette. I only found your site last season. For some strange reason I seem to like watching the show better knowing the spoilers! The new writers are really good too! A++ all around!
OK now I have some real questions for you
1) Which Bachelor/Bachelorette lead so far has been your favorite? Which do you think you get along the best with?
2) Also, what do your parents, friends, etc. think of this site?
Comment: 1) Answered that first part above. I’d get along best with any of the female leads. I have that effect on women.
2) Good question. Don’t think anyone’s really asked this one. My mom reads it, but I don’t think watches the show. My sister reads it but doesn’t watch the show either. She just has a lot of friends and co-workers that know her as “Reality Steve’s sister” so she feels obligated to know what the hell I’m writing about. My dad could care less. I don’t think he’s ever read a full column. None of my guy friends watch the show, and neither do their wives last time I asked. They’re all aware of what I do because they remember when it used to just be an email 8 years ago. But we never talk about the show or anything like that when we hang out. I’m pretty sure none of them read the column either. I’m pretty much an island unto myself when it comes to this site and this show among those close to me.
Love your site, it makes watching the show much more interesting.
I get that you get a million emails asking the same questions over and over. And I get that you don’t think that an faq link would help because people are morons. And I’m not really in a position to argue with that. But can you please just answer the ‘looking into the rose, is there a name in it’ question one more time? I read back quite a ways and couldn’t find it. I did a site search using your tool. I did a google advanced search in your domain. I tried. I really did. The problem is that I can’t find the word combination that will narrow it down. Please?
What about maybe just adding an FAQ for the questions that you absolutely refuse to answer again (name in the rose, the wet driveway thing etc) and if people can’t find it too bad for them. Just a thought.
And I hope you’re not wrong about JP. I like him.
I think the people that ask you not to put them in reader emails (consider this my request) are ashamed to actually admit that they watch the show. I know I am, but I’m hooked.
Comment: The names aren’t on the roses. It’s editing. The lead will say four or five names, take a break, go back and talk to the producers, then come back and do the next batch of names. For the millionth time.
This email was sent about 3 hours after I posted my column on Tuesday…
Did you see ashley on jimmy kimmel? When the interview was over and the audience was clapping, she said “Bye everyone..bye JP”. Did you see it?
I responded, “Please read today’s column before sending an email like that”
Their response back, “My apologies. If your blogs weren’t 15 pages long and rambled on and on and never made a point, I might have made it to the end of your column without exiting out of it. Some readers, like myself, skim your content. If it interests me, I keep reading. If not, then I quit reading and go elsewhere.”
Comment: Oh this person really set themselves up for this one. First off, my column is not 15 pages long. Horrible exaggeration on their part. Find me a column anywhere on this site that you have to click 15 pages to read it. The most is 6 I believe. And even those aren’t that long because I determine when to put the page breaks in. My column could be 6,000 pages long if I put a page break in after every word. See what I’m saying? It’s more about words than pages. Yes, I’m very long winded and wordy, but sometimes I’m trying to get a point across that’s more than two sentences long.
This person also says “I might’ve made it to the end of your column without exiting out of it.” Totally missed the boat on that one. Not only did I address Ashley on Kimmel in Tuesday’s column, but I included the video clip itself, and all it took was clicking once on the “Click to Read More” link.
So basically that person got caught with their pants down, didn’t even skim Tuesday’s column let alone read it before firing off that email. So when I called them out on it, they tried to come back with some sort of insult about how I write which caused them not to see it, which couldn’t have been further from the truth, because it was right there for everyone to see. You didn’t have to get to the 5th page to see if maybe there were a couple sentences of me addressing Ashley on Kimmel. Nice try though. Go bury your head back in the sand.
Hey Steve. Thanks for always being informative and entertaining. I
Look forward to your two columns every week.
Three questions: 1) is Ames still eligible to split the money in the finally of Bachelor Pad with the other non-winning contestants if it comes to that, considering he chose to leave the show with Jackie who was voted off?
2) when the bachelor/ bachelorette go on a one-on-one date or a two-on-one I notice that they always seem to love what they have for dinner (especially Ashley this season). Do they order what they want or is decided for them like the rest of the date is?
3) how many seasons back is BP willing to go to get contestants? DeAnna’s season seems like forever ago (and i would have liked to see Fred, Jeremy or Twilley–any hope)? Thanks!
Comment: 1) I would think so. Gia chose to leave on her own too, don’t forget that. I really don’t think they’re gonna repeat the ending we saw last season. That’d be really dumb.
2) My guess is they are served whatever the show decides it wants to serve them taking into consideration what they might be into.
3) Hell, they cast Gwen last season and wasn’t she all the way back in season 2? I think they’ll go as far back as they want, but it would only be for one, maybe two, people. They want to show everyone the most recent castoffs because they’re still fresh in peoples mind. Look at this season for example.
Everyone guy on this season has been from either Bachelorette 4, 5, 6, or 7 (Graham – 4, Michael/Jake – 5, Kasey/Rego/Kirk – 6, Blake/Ames/William – 7)
The girls this season they kinda dug back for a couple of them. Holly was from Matt Grant’s season and Erica Rose from Lorenzo’s. Everyone else came from the last two “Bachelor” seasons, 14 or 15 (Ella/Gia/Vienna – 14, Michelle/Alli/Jackie/Melissa – 15)
Love your blog – I am an avid reader! Quick question, after contestants are eliminated and Chris says his famous, “Gentlemen, say your final goodbyes” is that the last time the contestants are able to speak/say goodbye to the lead? It seems that when they make it so far (say to the final 8 and below) and are not given a rose, they walk away and into the limo (or a boat…) and that is their last contact they have with the lead?
Comment: Yes. Until the “Women/Men Tell All” episode, they never see the lead again. Where else could they possibly see them?
This email was sent Wednesday at 6:35pm….
Love your site! I know that the Bachelorette producers are always editing things to look more dramatic then they usually are, but what was all the drama they showed during the preview of the final rose ceremony after this past Monday’s episode? Especially if Ashley
and JP get engaged?
Comment: Man, this answer you didn’t even have go past the first page of Tuesday’s column to find the answer. Specifically addressed this one right there on the front page for everyone to see. Well, except this person.
Hey just wanted to say I love reading your column – it’s basically as addicting if not more than the bachelor/ette because we actually get the truth! I just had a couple of questions so I’ll get right to it
1) Are Michelle and Graham together outside of BP2? Like actally like Kiptyn/Tenley together not like Dave/Natalie together (let’s admit it they basically faked being a couple because they hought it would help them win). People will say what they will about Michelle but I love her – she’s the only thing that kept me from chucking my remote at the tv after all those “I’m a changed man” speeches by Brad and I’d love to hear that she finds someone too especially someone as sexy as Graham!
2) Other than Ryan, who else do you think has a shot at being the next bachelor? I actually really liked Ames -say what you will, feel free to rip on me about it but I don’t give a shit that he’s never been a fight and I thought the elevator kiss was really hot, but obviously he’s with Jackie :'( Personally Ryan just rubs me the wrong way not because he’s energetic just because like the guy actually muttered the words “I’m bursting with love” and made like a heart in the sun and just stuff like that. BUT I will say the scruff he’s been growing is mighty sexy!
3) Do you watch the bachelorette beatdown hosted by Jesse from Deanna’s season? It’s actually really entertaining because the former contestants tell it like it is and you get to find some inside info too. Like I never knew the guys hated Reid from Jillian’s season, I loved him and really wanted him to be the next bachelor!
4) And I’d love any updates on Ali and Roberto’s wedding – other than it’s going to be televised. Do you know if it’s going to be anytime soon?
Comment: 1) As far as I know, they are not dating. However, if you are up to date on Graham’s ex-girlfriend, Chrisell Stause of “All My Children” fame and checked her Twitter account the last couple days, you can see that she feels a liiiiiiitle bit slighted by Graham going on the show. No idea why. Graham was not in a relationship when he left to do “Bachelor Pad”. Sounds like a jilted ex to me.
2) I don’t think any one of Ashley’s guys has that good of shot outside of Ryan. Just my opinion. If it’s not Ryan, I guess it’s possible it could be someone from “Bachelor Pad” since that will just be done airing before filming gets started on the “Bachelor” in mid September. And I have a feeling plenty of women will be feeling sorry for Michael once “Bachelor Pad” starts airing. So I guess it’s possible he could be in the running, but that’s just a guess. I have no idea. I’m sticking by what I said months ago that I think it’s gonna be Ryan. Some of you may hate him and his positive outlook on everything, but just look at it this way: If they cast Jake as the “Bachelor”, they can most certainly cast Ryan. I rest my case.
4) No. I don’t know. I’d be surprised if it was in 2011 though since it seems like they’d want to do it summer, and as far as I know, they don’t have anything scheduled for an August or September wedding. But I guess that could change. Ali’s knee surgery on Wednesday definitely didn’t help matters. I think they’ll wait til next year.
Even though it’s a repeat on Monday, I’m gonna have a column up sometime Tuesday talking about “Bachelorette” & “Bachelor Pad” things. Send your emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org. To follow me on Twitter, it’s: www.twitter.com/RealitySteve. Or join my Reality Steve Facebook Fan Page. See you Tuesday.