Hello Mr. Reality Steve. I have been wanting to do this for a long time since I am a big fan of you and am a huge Bachelor Addict. If I shared with you just how much I love the show you would definitely make fun in your famous sarcastic way. So, I have a few questions for you…
1). Since you have become quite the celebrity I see you have friendships with a lot of the past contestants. I would love to hear as much juice as possible but know I have to narrow down some of my curiosities. What are these people really like off of the show? Can you share with me a list of people you would trust and people you would not trust?
2). I am sorry if this question has already been asked and answered…What do you know about the Wes, Gia, Vienna triangle? I was really hoping to see something happen between Gia and Wes. I love him! Did he really cheat on her?
3). In your last post you said Dave Good and Jesse Kovaks have hooked up with the most past contestants. Pretty please could you share some of the hookups all around? I know it looks like everyone is with everyone! I would love to hear who some of the hookups have been.
4). Serious question here Steve. How can we make this happen…Michael Stagliano for next Bachelor. He has to be the sweetest, most likable guy to come on the show. I can’t believe Holly let him get away. Right now he is broken hearted and I really feel deserves more than anyone to be the next Bachelor. I just love him and want to hug him everytime I see him on television. I remember you saying you have heard nothing but good things about him. He is a gem! How do we make this happen?
Thank you for you time and also for the entertainment every week. I am a fan but I vow every season not to read your spoilers because it does take some of the fun away from the show. I am yet to not read them though!
Comment: Uhhhhh, yeah. I’d say you’re an addict all right.
1) That’s too personal. No. Would never share something like that.
2) I’ve covered the Wes/Gia/Vienna triangle before. Not worth getting into again. They’ve all moved on.
3) Ha ha. No. Just know that most of these contestants are clueless to what I know about them. I mean, I don’t think these contestants have a clue that I’m well aware of who they’ve slept with. But I do. However, no need to share that stuff. Not my forum to do that. Lets just say I could ruin quite a few people on this shows image if I wanted to based on what I know about them, but I would never do that. It’s their business. People just happen to tell me about it.
4) I covered this in Tuesday’s column. I just don’t see it happening. I’m sure a lot of women will want to see this happen once this season is over and his heart gets ripped out of his chest and stomped on by Holly. But I don’t think it will. People should start coming to grips with the fact that it’s gonna be Ames, Ryan, or Ben from Ashley’s season, with Ben the clear front runner right now. Still waiting on that final confirmation. Put it this way: If by some chance it ends up being Michael, then some major breakdowns happened during negotiations with Ben.
Just looking for some input from you on how and why ABC chooses certain people as their “villain” each year. It’s so hypocritical but sadly most of the audience totally falls for it.
Cases in point: Blake now seems to be doing the exact same thing that made Bentley “a sociopath” and yet Melissa is being painted as the crazy one.
- Wes was “the most hated man in America” for “having a girlfriend” when it was actually Ed who had two of them.
- Rozlyn (who appeared to be a nice person) was the bad girl for having an alleged affair that wasn’t ever caught on camera while Ali was a total b*tch to Vienna in front of the camera and ended up with her own show.
Why does ABC target certain people and let others get away with behavior that’s just as bad, if not worse? Is it something about their appearance? Or their profession?
Comment: There’s really no rhyme or reason as to who get the “villain” edit and who doesn’t other than whoever gives them the best ITM material. Some are willing to go along with the “game”, and some aren’t. Those that are usually will end up getting the most air time, positive or negative.
For the life of me, I do not understand how so many women on BP2 are taken in by Jake’s obvious martyr theatrics. He says he came on the show to “get closure” and “set things right”, but what seems pretty obvious is that he is really just trying to rehab his own public image, so that some of the career doors he slammed shut with his disastrous AFTR appearance might get reopened. He deliberately acts like the morose, beat up little boy, because he knows that this is how to get Vienna to behave in the most unflattering way possible, so that he can look better by comparison. Isn’t this obvious?
It seems that way to me, yet we continue to see people in the house (Gia, Jackie, and at least one of the guys, though I forget who) sympathizing with poor Jake, talking about what a great guy he is. Gia, for one, acts like she is still hung up on the guy.
What am I missing here?
Comment: I’ve taken quite a few hits from people for bashing Jake because these people think I’m defending Vienna or something. Makes me wonder if people actually read what I write. By no means have I defended some of the things Vienna has said or done. All I’m saying is Jake is lying much more than she is AND I’ve given you proof to back it up with past quotes and interviews he’s given. Vienna is not without her faults, but I’m sorry, Jake is much worse. Agree or disagree, nothing’s going to change my mind. There’s much more to the story with that guy that a lot of people aren’t seeing. But even the stuff they ARE seeing is so fake and contrived, it’s sickening.
Love your writing! I was telling my husband that Ben went on a date
with Jennifer “Boobs” Hewitt (that’s what he calls her) and he had a
question, if you are Ben and on a date with her, do you go for the
boobs on the first date, knowing that this might be your once in a
lifetime chance to ever play with those boobs…but if you do, you
risk ever having any further dates with her, or do you play the
gentleman and hope you might actually have a relationship with her
(with plenty of boobage down the road)? What would you do?
Comment: Oh, that’s an easy one. I go for however much I can and as quick as I can. That’s a no-brainer. That’s more than likely a one-shot deal. Go for the kill. And if I don’t succeed, I say I tried. But considering that chick goes out with just about anybody that walks on to the set of a show or movie she’s working on, hey, maybe there’s a chance?