Bachelor Pad 2

“Bachelor Pad 2” Recap – 8/29/11 Including The Unsubstantiated Jake Rumor & Thoughts on the DWTS Cast

Your episode-by-episode spoilers for “Bachelor Pad 2” are in a link at the top of the page, or or click here. You’ve been warned.

I’m sure plenty of you came here today looking for the answer to the Mensa question from my “American Way” magazine that I posted on Friday. Well, apparently that was the easiest question ever since I think of over the 200 tweets, emails, and texts that I got giving me the answer, one person got it wrong. The answer was 69,369. And you can rest assured, that’ll be the last bit of trivia I ever put in this column. Why? Oh I don’t know. How about these emails I got:
________________________________________________________

Hey Steve,

The five digit number is: 69369

first is 2x the third: 2 x 3 = 6
second is the sum of first and third: 6 + 3 = 9
fourth is 2x the third: same as above, 6
last is the sum of third and four: same as above, 9

6 + 9 + 3 + 6 + 9 = 33

I didn’t cheat. here is the formula I used. a b c d e are the numbers respectively
2c + (2c + c) + c + 2c + (c + 2c) = 33
11c = 33
c = 3, the third number is 3

Ummmmm, what the hell? Am I back in Algebra 1 now? I don’t need you to show your work. This isn’t for extra credit or anything.
_________________________________________________________

Or even better yet, this person wanted to actually SHOW me their work:

Hi Steve,

I’m sure you’ve gotten multiple emails about the Mensa math problem.
I’m just reading yesterday’s column so here’s mine. I attached a
picture of my work because I know you won’t sleep tonight unless you
know I found the answer (69,369) on my own. I’m a sucker for a system
of equations on a Saturday night.

Thanks for your hilarious column and spoilers!

________________________________________________________

As is the case most of the time, people take what I say waaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously. I guess I expect more people to understand my humor by now, but apparently they don’t. How about the two emails I got from people actually GIVING ME THEIR HOME ADDRESSES to send the scratch-n-sniff sticker to? Really? I mean, even if you knew I was joking about mailing a scratch-n-sniff sticker, why would you possibly email your home address to a complete stranger? Some people really having me questioning their sanity.

So what happened on Twitter Pad last night? Here’s what I was able to deduce:

-William was very well liked in the house by everyone and they all find it funny he got no camera time on the show
-Melissa continued to answer twitter followers who were on her side while Blake did the same with his account
-Jake will be on “Bold and Beautiful”. Shocker.
-Holly and Blake subtly, or not so subtly depending if you can read between the lines, tweeting their love for each other

Rumors swirling the past week, mostly started by the contestants on this show, who then tell other people and it gets spread elsewhere and taken as fact, that the reason ABC teased Jake’s exit at the end of last week’s episode, but didn’t show it until this week’s episode is because they’re saying he wouldn’t agree to do “Bachelor Pad” unless he was guaranteed to be on 4 episodes and got paid $20k to do it. Sorry. I don’t buy any of that. The rest of these contestants got paid $750 for every episode they appeared on. Do you honestly think they needed Jake that badly that they’d pay him 5 times as much as anyone else could make on the show just for his services? C’mon. Look, I don’t have any proof that it DIDN’T take place, I just don’t buy that it did. They wouldn’t waste 20k on a guy for something like that. No way. Especially when I’ve heard about how cheap this show can be and what other people have asked for in the past and got laughed at. Now, could the “four episode guarantee” be true? I think that’s highly possible, but once again, you’re getting into ethics of a game show here. Guaranteeing someone four episodes on a show where anyone can go home any time seems like you’re opening yourself up to the possibility of a lawsuit against you. Basically, if it were proven Jake was guaranteed 4 episodes, then the 17 other contestants could sue the show since that wouldn’t have made it a fair game. All it is is a rumor at this point. Nothing more, nothing less. But if you’re asking me do I think Jake got 20k to do the show, my answer would be “no.”

With all that said, sh**, maybe he did have a deal that guaranteed his mug be shown on four different episodes since that was about the most uneventful exit ever. With the hype surrounding last weeks ending, and then to see him utter a cheeseball lines to the group, then get in the limo for another couple lines, that couldn’t have been more overblown and overhyped if they tried. Of course, this show is known for overhype, so what you saw last night shouldn’t have surprised anyone. Especially considering last week I told you it was gonna be nothing major. And for whatever reason, Chris Harrison reiterating that “it was easily the closest vote in Bachelor Pad so far” basically tells us nothing. First off Chris, you’ve had 9 episodes in this franchises history, so don’t make it out to be some big deal. Secondly, by saying that was the closest vote, you were saying it was 7-6. Well, the previous two episodes, you led your viewers to believe that the Rego/Alli and Jackie elimination were also decided by swing votes. So the show either lied about how close the voting was on the first two eliminations, or they lied about how close the voting was on Jake/Kasey. Or they lied about both. My guess? They lied about both. Television shows do whatever they can to create drama. And the way they built up last week’s ending for a complete dud of a payoff proves my point. They had NOTHING, and they built it into something.

I found the reaction to the kissing contest to be quite funny. Pretty much all of these people have hooked up with more than one person from a past season before, they all watched last season of “Bachelor Pad”, they’re all good looking people who’ve been lying, cheating, and backstabbing people since the moment they stepped in the house, yet the minute a kissing contest is announced, everyone freaks out like it’s beneath them. Kind of ironic, no? The remaining twelve contestants all are relishing the fact they are on TV again, yet, a simple kissing contest has them mumbling about not participating? Well, except Ella. She makes no bones about the fact that she’s here to win money for her son, and if kissing a bunch of dudes is her best way to that money, than dag gummit , she’s gonna do it. Good for her. After watching that contest, it was made very clear how much Ella wanted that 250k. Good lord. Her tongue ran through 6 guys mouths like she was giving them a cleaning.

Speaking of cleanings, our resident dentist, Dr. Blake Julian, is giddy for this challenge because he can’t wait to kiss Holly, the girl he’s been pining over since walking into the house but has lied about it from the beginning to his “partner” Melissa. Blake says he wants to perform a tonsillectomy today. Wonderful. I just gagged like I was sitting in his dentist chair and he just put those plates of cream into my mouth to take my impressions. Ugh. I can handle ANYTHING in a dental chair. Nothing bothers me in terms of cleanings, fillings, etc. But I swear, you load those bite plates for my top and bottom teeth with that disgusting pink foam or whatever the hell it is, and I wanna hurl all over you. Really? With all the technology in the world, that’s ONLY way we can get someone’s impressions? I remember getting that back in 5th grade, then had to get them again 6 months ago? Seriously we can’t find any different way to do this? Screw you dentists of America. Ashley is a rich dentist now, maybe she can come up with a different solution.

As for the contest itself, basically the only four people who did any kissing were Holly, Blake, Ella, and Erica. And the editing made a few of those kisses waaaaaay longer than they actually were. All they did was keep showing the same kiss from different angles to make you think they were going at it forever, when in reality, they weren’t. Holly tongued down Michael, then had no problem doing the same to Blake. But of course, these two had no interest in each other from the beginning of the show like they’ve claimed to people. Uh huh. I understand both of these two are under contract and can’t openly come out and say the status of their relationship until the finale tapes a week from today, but anyone with half a brain can see what’s going on here. She’s moved on from Michael, had since her first day of filming, and was set on hooking up with Blake. As he was her. Hell, for all I know, these two were conspiring before the show began taping and could’ve been flirting with each other on email and forming a strategy. Holly has readily admitted she flirts with “everyone,” so it’s not that far fetched to think that maybe she heard Blake was gonna be on the show, got a hold of him, and they liked each other before actually meeting on the show. Not saying that’s what happened, but it’s entirely possible. I wouldn’t put it past either of them. All I do know is that, yes, Holly cares for Michael. But she knew from the first night who she was interested in and she went after it. Good for her. And good for them. Let everyone else be the judge of whether they think that was the decent thing to do.

Page 1 of 612345...Last »

1. sksksk

August 30, 2011 at 12:56 PM

“In case you didn’t know, women are emotional creatures. Some moreso than others.”

2. quesara

August 30, 2011 at 12:58 PM

You think calling women emotional creatures is chauvinistic? Grow up and stop trying to find a reason to hate on Steve!

3. locondcoco

August 30, 2011 at 12:59 PM

“This could actually be funny considering you are talking about Melissa – except that it is so chauvinistic; I want to throw up.”

4. finerthings

August 30, 2011 at 1:29 PM

“if sksksk is a female, which i think its safe to assume so, then you have just proven his statement.”

Well, I don’t think Steve was that sexist. But this sure is!

5. rukidnme

August 30, 2011 at 1:45 PM

Sksksk,
    Get back in the kitchen.

6. middlefinger

August 30, 2011 at 2:18 PM

I am surprised. Maybe I did not read well. I saw Steve actually protecting and excusing/explaining Melissa. Keep in mind that we do not really know what happened and if he promised her a date (which is silly and childlish that she asked, unless he asked her) than imagine her shock. Melissa is obviously affected by cabin fever and she also does not seem to understand that Blake’s behavour does not reflect on her. She also seems to be short with people and not getting that she is. I am glad she is off the show as she was severely deteriorating, courtesy of Blake. I think being two faced in any kind of relationship even if it is a showmance as Omarosa coined it, you are the best off not talking from both sides of your mouth. Right Blake? It seems that no amount of brushing helps to clean the dirt. In any case, I think Holly and Blake are just meant for each other. And Michael, you as Melissa also need some get-in-touch-with-who-you-are. I can see that he has feelings for Holly but no matter what happened, he should fall in love with himself first. And you Melissa. Also, it is amazing how clueless these people are. Erica thinks she is the smartest in the house? Ha ha ha

7. mja

August 30, 2011 at 2:46 PM

Although I can’t stand to watch Nancy Grace’s show, I am kinda looking forward to seeing her on DWTS. And I think she might be paired with Maks, despite what RS says. The only reason she might not is because he usually gets the younger ones… but Kirstie Alley may have changed the trend. He often gets somebody with a feisty personality, and NG really fits that bill.

8. DallasMs

August 30, 2011 at 3:05 PM

So disappointed Steve didn’t bring up all the girls gagging over Kasey’s bad breath! Crap…couldn’t Vienna have told him to borrow Blake’s Oral B??? That was HYSTERICAL.

9. DallasMs

August 30, 2011 at 3:06 PM

MJA..I’m thinking Maks is going to get paired with Elisabetta….

10. Nobody

August 30, 2011 at 3:29 PM

Not one word about how much of a raging a-hole Kasey has turned into? I’m disappointed in you, Steve. You should have said something. Or at least something about Vienna’s god awful dark-ringed bug eyes.

11. Suzanne818

August 30, 2011 at 4:26 PM

Kasey having bad breath was awesome. How embarrassing — of course Vienna knew it was him! She’s used to kissing a toad.

12. duckyglass

August 30, 2011 at 8:01 PM

Exactly! When I was watching, I said to myself…”I can’t wait to see what RS has to say about Kasey’s bad breath.” And then I get done reading and I’m like…Daaaayyyyaaammmm! Nothing! I was hoping for some Kaka Kasey breath…or Vienna Sausage-butt mouth! Come on, Steve! Get off vacation already!

Right on about Ella and whats-his-name…especially her ugly leggings that showed the uber-ugly vagina v…not as bad as camel toe, but come on. I disagree on her story story, though…I totally love her now…leggings and all…She can get a stylist with the money!

Erica’s the creepy one! Yeah, she is playing the game, but damn…she has been dubbed the ugliest one for all of America to see (regardless of tweets) and now she is acting like the ugliest one….by being a total slut! You kinda get the idea that she likes being a total slut way more than the money aspect. Just saying!

I don’t care who wins…but I hope the final couple doesn’t get to keep the money. I want all the other contestants to get the money, except one. The only one I don’t want to have any money is Kasey…him and his made up grandma story. Someone kick his ass please! And then make him dangle a cheap friendship ring to his granny while she begs it’s not an engagement ring and sing a lame love song while bleeding from his acute beat down!

13. hoosierbachfan

August 30, 2011 at 8:38 PM

Steve can’t comment on Kasey’s breath because he is absolutely hung up on Holly. Not sure what happened between those two but obviously still eating at him… Sorry about it and sure Blake won’t be the last either.

14. nora j

August 30, 2011 at 10:04 PM

Melissa is unattractive…if I were her I’d be wondering if someone like Blake really liked me…so obviously she is also dumb. Blake was stupid for even hooking up with her after the first night. That girl is crazy. I mean why is she acting pissed at Blake…really she should just be upset that he doesn’t really like her…that’s all she wants is for him to like her but she tries to act pissed at him as if that’s gonna make him like her…she’s so dumb. The minute she even suspected he might not really like her she should’ve just backed off and gave him space. No wonder she is still single.

15. fintastic

August 30, 2011 at 11:13 PM

I am sick of Ella using her son to score pity points. This is not a charity, a soup kitchen, or the Make-a-Wish Foundation. It’s the freakin’ Bachelor Pad! It’s a competition.

I’m sure everyone on this show can use the money. Everyone has bills and debts. If they don’t have kids yet, they will probably have kids in the future. Ella pretends like her kid will be starving and destitute if she doesn’t win a damn gameshow. She is living in the wealthiest society in the history of the world. She has a job, a roof over her head, and food on the table. She enjoys a standard of living that people in previous ages and other parts of the world could scarcely imagine.

Play the game the way it’s meant to be played: with strategy, cunning, and manipulation driven by selfish greed. This is America. No one cares about your stupid kid and your stupid problems.

16. stacy

August 31, 2011 at 6:01 AM

Maks will be paired with Hope Solo, because he did an interview before the World Cup was even over begging her to come on DTWS and be his partner.

17. sksksk

August 31, 2011 at 6:21 AM

Maks and Hope Solo! Love it! Perfect! And…so happy that Derek H is back!!!

18. mommyof2

August 31, 2011 at 6:32 AM

Maks is awesome! That’s who’d I’d want to be paired with if I went on that show. I loved his back and forth banter w/ Kirstie Alley last season. I remember him begging for Hope Solo to come onto DWTS, so I’m thinking that’s who he’ll be paired with as well. I’m looking forward to the season b/c I love the professional dancers; I’m not thrilled with their stars cast this year, but we’ll see what happens!

19. mja

August 31, 2011 at 6:36 AM

Well, it will be interesting to see who is paired with whom on DWTX. I’m pretty sure that Derek will not be paired with Nancy Grace (and maybe Maks won’t, either, despite what I wrote above). Derek almost always is paired with somebody who has an excellent chance of winning. I actually wish he would be paired with a more difficult to teach person this time. He is an excellent dancer and choreographer, and seems to have some teaching skills. I’d like to see him have a difficult person… even if they eventually get eliminated, it’s always heartening to watch somebody learn, and really improve.

Maybe Tony will get Nancy Grace… which will be too bad. I really like Tony and wish they would more often pair him with somebody who has a chance to win.

20. mommyof2

August 31, 2011 at 6:37 AM

Oh, and Steve: I know you’re a huge “Survivor” fan, but that you don’t watch “The Amazing Race”. The Amazing Race is my favorite reality show (although I really enjoyed Expedition Impossible this summer as it’s a cross between Amazing Race and Survivor). This season, one team are two former winners of Survivor: Survivor: Africa champ Ethan Zohn and Survivor: The Amazon victor Jenna Morasca. Just thought I’d let you know!

21. mja

August 31, 2011 at 6:40 AM

Whoops… DWTX = DWTS

Last season’s cast had a lot of people who I’d never heard of, or had only heard their names and didn’t know who they really were. I think Kirstie Alley and Ralph Macchio were the only ones I was really familiar with, with a few others whose names I recognized. So I took a break last season. This season, I’m very familiar with 7 of them, and a couple of others I know their names and generally who they are. So, I’ll watch this time! I’ve only skipped two seasons of this show… for whatever reason, I really enjoy it.

22. mja

August 31, 2011 at 6:41 AM

mommyof2, I also love The Amazing Race and it is my favorite of the reality competition shows. (Although, I have really gotten into So You Think You Can Dance for the past few years… it’s probably a tie for my favorite.)

23. mommyof2

August 31, 2011 at 6:45 AM

DWTS cast and pro pairings now up at EW.com! Here’s the list of the pairings:
    DWTS’: FULL LIST OF SEASON 13 COUPLES, RANKED IN ORDER OF INTRIGUE
    12. Kristin Cavallari and Mark Ballas
    11. Nancy Grace and Tristan MacManus
    10. Rob Kardashian and Cheryl Burke
    9. Chynna Phillips and Tony Dovolani
    8. Elisabetta Canalis and Val Chmerkovskiy
    7. JR Martinez and Karina Smirnoff
    6. Ron Artest and Peta Murgatroyd
    5. Ricki Lake and Derek Hough
    4. David Arquette and Kym Johnson
    3. Chaz Bono and Lacey Schwimmer
    2. Hope Solo and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
    1. Carson Kressley and Anna Trebunskaya

AWesome that Maks’ brother is competing this year and he’s partnered with Elisabetta while Maks is partnered with Hope. Love that derek Hough is back and is actually paired with someone who is not a knock-out model or something! And, Steve was right that Mark Ballas is paired with Kristin C. Davis A. and Kym is a good pairing, too! This will be a good season! They did a great job with the pairings, as usual!

24. mja

August 31, 2011 at 6:49 AM

Thanks, mommyof2! I had just seen they had announced the pairings and was going to look for the list.

And I am glad that Derek is paired with Ricki Lake. That should be interesting!

There are some dancers on there who are new to me… Tristan MacManus and Peta Murgatroyd. I like when they have new dancers once in a while. And Chaz with Lacey should also be interesting.

25. mommyof2

August 31, 2011 at 6:52 AM

mja- I just LOVE The Amazing Race! I told my husband that it’s the only reality show I’d ever consider going on, but we probably wouldn’t do it b/c we’d get too frustrated w/ each other on national TV and embarrass ourselves! But, the experience and everything you get to see and do together is just amazing, not to mention the chance at winning a million dollar prize! I watched Expedition Impossible this summer and LOVED it! The competition was actually much, much more difficult than the Amazing Race- much more grueling- yet the prize was only $150K for winning. IT was a great show, though.

26. mommyof2

August 31, 2011 at 10:43 AM

Okay, this is my last post until next week, but I have to lay it out there that I just read Chris Harrison’s BP2 blog on EW.com, and he mentioned that Waldo… or William was voted off this week. I mentioned in my post last week that William has barely gotten any screen time and reminds me of Where’s Waldo? Funny that Chris Harrison thought the same thing… or, could he be reading RS’s blogs and the comments section? Hmmm….

27. brightypants

August 31, 2011 at 11:07 AM

Did anyone else notice what Erica was using as massage oil for Blake? Normally the show goes to all kinds of extremes to blur or tape over brands, but this one the ABC cameras missed. I rewound the scene a couple of times just to be sure. The fact I recognized the product is a little embarrassing, but there is no missing Erica’s love oil to be ….KY JELLY!

Guess Erica had other plans for the evening than just massage!

28. Amy

August 31, 2011 at 12:00 PM

Mommyof2 I love reading your posts every week so post away to your hearts content!!

And too funnny brighty pants lol!!

29. kimone

August 31, 2011 at 1:16 PM

I think the Kasey bad breath thing was done on purpose and hyped up for TV. They all claimed he had bad breath, yet all of them gave him a very quick closed mouth peck (not even a kiss, but a peck) and then had the most God-awful expressions. The expressions and comments don’t fit the action, hence it was probably producer persuasion that made them all do/say that.

No one seems to have commented, that I can tell, about just how “fake” this thing is. I mean fake to the point that Erica has done nothing but try to keep everyone else on the show except Kasey and Vienna, yet we’re supposed to believe that next week they give their roses to the two people she’s been trying to get out since day one?

If this show wasn’t manipulated at all, seems they would’ve given their roses to Ella and Kirk. If they did that, then one of the true power couples would be gone and that’s not the way this story was written. I think Steve even said it…the show is manipulating the outcome of this “game” so blatantly, to me it’s sickening…all the last minute twists and what not, to make sure that the people they want gone are really gone. It couldn’t be any more obvious then having Erica and Blake, who came in second, give out roses to two other people. And those two people just happen to be the supposed couple who’s running the house. It’s so fake, that I don’t even believe that whoever was voted out or voted best kisser or whatever was the actual winner or loser, but rather picked by producers to fit their story line.

I can’t even get started on Melissa. No, Blake is no angel and should’ve been up front with her from the beginning, but he was playing a game. This last episode, I actually felt sorry for him. For being in her 30s, she is a complete and utter train wreck. Ya, maybe she got a bad edit, but fact is at some point during those scenes, she acted that way. There’s no denying it. She acted like a complete and utter disaster of a woman. I was embarrassed for her! I would expect that from a 20-something year old or teenager. NOT from a woman in her 30s that should have life experience with men in her past. I don’t care what he promised her, she should’ve had her guard up ESPECIALLY after seeing him canoodling with Holly and being attached at Holly’s hip, like she pointed out in almost every episode thus far. The way she acted was like someone would react after being married or in a long-term relationship…NOT after a week or two with a guy. Pathetic!!!!

Steve, women can be emotional, but there are some of us who know much, much, MUCH better than to ever act that way, especially in front of a man.

30. Athena

August 31, 2011 at 7:55 PM

Re: DWTS – I like the Chaz/Lacey pairing.

31. wisewords

August 31, 2011 at 8:24 PM

So, last week we had a synchronized swimming fake “contest” that was completely stupid. This week we have a “kissing contest” that is utterly gross and disgusting. What is ABC thinking? The only decent contest in this show has been the couples hanging contest. C’mon ABC, how about some creativity!

I have re-named Dancing with the Stars as Dancing with the Unknowns. They used to get actual A-list stars on this show, but now, really, who has heard of most of these people? And who cares? I watch the show because I love to see the pro dancers. If I do watch this season, I probably won’t vote.

32. Hitman206

September 1, 2011 at 7:40 AM

I heard a rumor Snooki of Jersey Shore was going to be on DWTS. This current cast stinks. Only compelling thing about the upcoming season is whether Maksim will get into Hope Solo’s pants.

If everyone on Bachelor Pad is not going to go all out on contests like the kising contest, may as well not even air a show. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the last season of Bachelor Pad. The novelty has worn off and it is a sh**t show.

33. poddington

September 1, 2011 at 10:33 AM

I am not sure how it is possible, but Casey is a bigger creep than Jake. In the fake little world of the pad he fancies himself as Machiavellian. One of the oddest dynamics was in the beginning Vienna berating him, and now the tables have turned and he what I would consider emotionally abusive towards her. Sadly she seems drawn to these types but she is no prize herself.

34. poddington

September 1, 2011 at 10:46 AM

also to add to the manipulation. Did anyone notice the voice over at the end of the show done my Michelle? My lord she was practically narrating. She had her sage assessment of Melissa’s downfall and then what sounded like a script. WOW. Obviously they are setting her up for a win, even though Casey said his grandmother will die if he does not win- OMG why aren’t more people talking about that? Will whatever issue she is having be resolved by $250,000? Doubt it. If it is a major medical thing, 250,000 does not pay for anything, plus if she is disabled or elderly she will have medicaid or medicare. It is sick that he would manipulate like this. His poor granny. I hope she does not watch her evil little troll grandson on TV

35. jessi

September 1, 2011 at 11:04 AM

“# sksksk Says:
    August 30th, 2011 at 12:56 PM

Ummm how is it chauvinistic? Coming from a female pathophysiologist, allow me to inform you that it’s a physiological fact.

36. sksksk

September 1, 2011 at 12:41 PM

Thank you, kimone!

37. jamied

September 1, 2011 at 12:43 PM

All I have to say is that Kasey is the biggest dork I have ever seen. I want him to get voted off so bad.

38. JDeWalt30

September 1, 2011 at 1:26 PM

A few others have already commented on this, but I do find it interesting that Steve has hardly mentioned the way Kasey has acted throughout BP2 so far.

IMO, Kasey is the one that is acting like he is “above” everyone else in the house….even starting this off by calling himself “The Godfather”. Then, instead of hammering on Kasey for singing YET ANOTHER SONG, he just simply provides the lyrics, and goes back to talking shit about Jake. Just like everyone else, I was looking for a few funny comments from Steve about Kasey’s “bad breath”, and was hoping for him to unleash a paragraph about Kasey throwing out the “if I don’t win, my grandmother will die” comment….yet nothing?!?!

Come on Steve…it feels like you are purposely avoiding any negative comments regarding his actions. Step up to the plate and knock one out of the park for christs sakes!!! He can’t be setting it up any easier for you, man!!!!

39. dmayo22

September 1, 2011 at 6:17 PM

Going into this season Steve said that he thought Kasey would come out of Bachelor Pad looking better than on The Bachelorette like Wes, but I don’t see anything likable about him. He has this look on his face like he needs to have his ass kicked. He just looks and acts like a punk and he and Vienna are immature together and she is nothing but cry baby drama. She acts like as if Jake is a rapist or abuser being afraid for her life. It’s a joke. She’s such an attention whore. They both need to go away.

40. luckydog

September 1, 2011 at 7:39 PM

I can’t believe no one has brought up Melissa stirring the yogurt! INSANE.

41. BLT

September 2, 2011 at 7:38 AM

Melissa = Yogurt Stirring Maniac! I thought she was going to stab the spoon through the bottom of the container. I don’t feel sorry for her one bit. They can’t edit someone to look that nuts.