Dr. Reality Steve

Reality Steve Live Video Blog – Thursday, January 26th 9:00PM EST/6:00PST

Here’s the video blog from last night. I talked about the ratings, Ben’s appearance on Ellen, the reaction people are having to Courtney, we had a couple Dr. Reality Steve emails, then I answered a gazillion questions for 90 minutes. Since Vokle uses Flash player, if you’re trying to view this video on your Ipad or Iphone, it won’t work. Sorry. Enjoy, and I’ll see you back here next Thursday night. Same bat time, same bat channel.

1. Dianne

January 27, 2012 at 11:42 AM

Thanks for posting your video blog, Steve..it’s awesome, and so is Miss Maddie! She seems to be a little less camera shy now..she must be getting used to being in the spotlight, lol! I watched the Ellen/Ben interview, and when Ellen mentions that Ben is probably engaged to Courtney, he gets a little smile on his face. Interesting. He couldn’t say anything, and was having a real hard time while Ellen was telling him how horrid Courtney is coming across as.

2. baltimoron

January 27, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Love the video blog. I like the columns as well, but the snark comes off much better on video. I may have to tune in live next time.

3. wisewords

January 27, 2012 at 3:30 PM

I agree with you @baltimoron, Steve the snark comes across MUCH better in person.

I did have to giggle when he said he was happy that Ashley Spivey’s blog was short and sweet, and that he’d never bother reading a long wordy blog. Yep, that was Steve the windbag referring to himself. And he knows it, too. :-)

4. monkeylove

January 27, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Hey Steve,
    Appreciate the video blog, but was getting a bit bored. When does Maddie come in?

5. amilyn

January 28, 2012 at 9:23 AM

I don’t know if anyone has given you this name or not, but I have thought Courtney looks like Jamie Alexander from Kyle XY since I saw her on night one.

Cute pup…love the spoilers, makes the show fun.

6. stef

January 28, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Bachelor Ben was spotted on a Southwest Airlines flight this morning from LAX to SFO. I wonder what he’s up to?!?

7. bachelorfan2

January 30, 2012 at 7:21 AM

Ok, I love your spoilers. But this video blog is IRRITATING. Just rambling, slurping, and BORING. We don’t care if you drink water or beer or what. Just say what you need to say and forget all the stuff that doesn’t relate

8. Dianne

January 30, 2012 at 8:34 AM

bachelorfan2, shut up! If you don’t like the video, then don’t watch, but please, you do not need to be rude!

9. karynr

January 30, 2012 at 10:29 AM

This was the first one. I’m sure RS would appreciate CONSTRUCTIVE feedback. I thought it was good, considering he is trying something new. Yes, there were some things that could have been done better, but overall, it was enjoyable. Especially Maddie! I think nerves played a big part in the fidgeting, etc., so that will get better with time. Just have some patience and don’t be so attacking bachelorfan2!

10. wisewords

January 30, 2012 at 5:10 PM

Steve has said he doesn’t read these comments, so whatever comments are posted here, they are for us, the readers.

If by chance he does read these comments, he must know that he better be as good about “taking it” as he is about dishing it out. I wouldn’t worry about hurting his feelings here, really.

11. pennyfarthing

January 30, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Uh oh – LAX to SFO flight may mean he’s visiting the skinny dipper herself, COURTNEY! I hope not though! Man alive.

12. jessmarch

January 31, 2012 at 8:49 AM

Why can’t I see the video? Anyone else having this problem? My flash is totally updated, block filters are off, and I have tried both on Mozilla and IE. I just get still screen images when I scroll forward –no moving video.

13. hordac

January 31, 2012 at 10:28 AM

no problems with running this however I did get a screechy sound at first that worked itself out. RS is very likeable here, I think he tends to be a little more polite “face to face” rather than in his writing! Not that I mind the snark too much, its funny…

14. pronghorn

February 1, 2012 at 7:07 AM

I don’t think you are correct that he doesn’t read the comments. He’s too impressed with himself not to. My daughter and I had a clown show in our area on cable TV and did a better job than he does. We truly don’t need to hear you trail off about drinking your water, looking at your twitter screen, scratching your..whatever…..you have NO TV personna/personality and are a complete irritation to watch. Take some acting lessons or something. Talentless.

15. jknudtson

February 14, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Funny thing about the Weatherman….he also started following me on twitter. I am not a 16 year old girl, though. LOL!