The Bachelor 16 - Ben

The Bachelor Recap Including the Emily Teaser, Who Returns Next Week, and An Exclusive on What Lindzi Will Ask Ben

Big week in “Bachelor” land. The “Women Tell All” tapes this Friday, the little Emily teaser we saw at the end of last night’s episode, we’re down to the final three women as they head to Switzerland, and we’re only three weeks away now from the outcome I told you you’d see three months ago. That’ll be a load off, let me tell ya’. March 12th can’t get here soon enough. If you missed the live video blog on Thursday, the most important thing to come out of it was that I was able to put to rest the notion that Ben and Courtney have broken up. They haven’t. They are still together, things are a little rocky, but that have NOT broken up. I don’t know what the “After the Final Rose” has in store (taping March 4th), but it should be good. Both will have a lot to answer to and it looks like they will have to address their relationship head on. Will they remain together? Will they break up? March 4th is when we’ll have our answer. Tabloids are tabloids and they will print stuff that makes people talk, but the bottom line is, these two are still together and working on their relationship.

As for the Emily teaser at the end of the episode last night where they give us a, “You’ll never believe who her first date is with,” did you people really think she’s already started her season? Really? Think about that for a second. Disregard the fact I’ve already told you her season begins filming in Mid-March just like the last four “Bachelorette” seasons have, but do you honestly think that they would give Emily a heads up on her season, let her meet one of her guys, go on a date, etc before the actual meet and greet takes place? I mean, c’mon. I know this show is gonna bend over backwards for her by moving production to Charlotte, but that’s a little ridiculous. Emily has not been on any dates for her show, filming hasn’t started, and she isn’t getting a sneak peek of her guys or anything. All that was is a tease from her appearance in LA last week with Ali and Ashley H. where they get their make-up done while Ali and Ashley give her advice on being the “Bachelorette,” which will be shown at the end of next week’s episode. Man, some people are so gullible.

Kinda like how the promo for next week shows someone showing up at Ben’s hotel room door, but they don’t show you who it is. Ummmm, two weeks ago they showed us who it was already. Why are they trying to hide it? Back when they teased it two weeks ago, we see Kacie clearly sitting in a hotel room talking to Ben in the same outfit he had on last night when he opened the door, so I don’t know exactly what they were trying to hide. They’d already given it away. Then again, considering the amount of emails and tweets I got about it last night, goes to show a majority of their audience is clueless and doesn’t pay attention, so I guess that promo worked.

You know I was thinking, “How is Lindzi going to react to getting dumped in the end? How will it be to confront Ben at the ATFR when this is all said and done?” Well, I’ve got some exclusive news for you. The ATFR doesn’t tape until March 4th, but I already know what Lindzi is going to ask. How do I know this? Well, I mean, it’s not that hard to figure out since ALL the people who are rejected at the altar seem to ask the same question. Check out this montage I put together:

Hahahahahahahahaha…I got a kick out of that, sorry. Now, I did look for others and there are some exceptions to the rule:

-Tenley did not ask Jake “When did you know?”
-Kiptyn did not ask Jillian “When did you know?”
-And as far as I could search, there weren’t any clips of Chris Lambton’s ATFR appearance with Ali on YouTube. And I don’t remember if he asked or not.

So it looks like the chances are better than 50/50 that Lindzi will ask Ben “When did you know,” although maybe not, considering Ben fell for Courtney the second she got out of the limo and was naked with her five episodes later. Lindzi probably already knows the answer to the question, so I guess there’s no point in asking, right? Well, unless she wants to join the montage for when I add to it next season heading in to Emily’s ATFR show. C’mon Lindzi, you better ask. Keep the tradition alive. We’re all counting on you.

Thoroughly enjoyed Emily’s exit interview last week since she basically confirmed what a lot of people suspected. Ben was in to Courtney for a while, the other women could see it, and now he’s taking more sh** from his girls for liking her. It’s one thing for the viewing audience to disagree with Ben picking Courtney because we’ve seen it happen before, but when EVERY SINGLE GIRL from your season really doesn’t have many nice things to say about you and what your motivations were, that’s gotta be a little disheartening to him. Even Rachel gave an interview where she basically said, “Yeah, it didn’t seem like he was there to find a wife. He just wanted a girlfriend.” I don’t remember the lead being so “disliked” by all of his girls, which will make for an interesting WTA taping on Friday. However, I don’t see them being too hard on the guy to be honest. They’ve said a lot publicly in their interviews, but I’m guessing when he shows up Friday, they will definitely have questions for him, but I doubt there will be a full blown attack. I mean, it’s been three months since most of them left. I’m guessing they don’t care or are over it by now, as they should be.

In case you missed it, WetPaint.com also ran a story about the ring Ben gave Courtney in the finale. Not like he came out of pocket for it because he obviously didn’t, but seems like a rock that Courtney will approve of I’m guessing. Did you see that one paparazzi picture of Courtney a couple weeks ago where she was wearing a band on her ring finger? Well, that was also given to her by Ben. No idea why she decided to wear it out in public, but she did, and I can confirm it was given to her by him as well. All little nuggets you can impress your friends with. I mean c’mon, there’s nothing left to spoil for you this season, so I’m digging for whatever I can here. Outside of what happens at the two tapings coming up (which I hope to have), there’s really nothing left to spoil.

And with some new shows starting up, let me update you on the site’s writers. Starting today Jen Marcus, who is the screener for your questions on Thursday night’s live blog, will be covering “Khloe and Lamar.” Since they ran back-to-back episodes Sunday and Monday, her first column is now up covering both. Our “Amazing Race” writer, Kim Wilson, is back for another season and her recap of Sunday’s premiere is up. After our original “Real Housewives of Orange County” writer quit after one week, I was able to bring back Elizabeth Spilotro by popular demand so she will be covering that show, with her columns appearing on Wednesdays. And Scott Otterson is back covering “Survivor,” with his columns appearing on Thursdays.

Page 1 of 612345...Last »

1. tennesseegirl

February 21, 2012 at 10:29 AM

all this goody-goody stuff about Kacie is hilarious. If her parents believe she’s a virgin they should check with the UT football team the years she was in school. 2 words: CLEAT CHASER.

2. Danielle

February 21, 2012 at 11:04 AM

I wonder if the people from each new season are referred to as ‘fresh meat’ by the “Bachelor family”. It’s like being a freshmen in high school all over again, and all of the drama to go with it. Oh, joy!

3. carol

February 21, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Aw, they’re not broken up yet because ABC told them they’re not broken up yet. Both of those knuckleheads are still kissing Producer ass, waiting on the last couple of shows to air and that final paycheck to clear. As soon as it does, Bam! They are finished with each other.

4. kfox2012

February 21, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Kacie’s date really took place in Nashville,TN not in Clarksville. NOT like that’s super important or anything. The first part of her date took place at Stratford High which is in a rough, ghetto part of town. No wonder Ben got rid of her after going there. If a guy took me there for a date then I’d get rid of him too.

5. Tiffany_Michelle

February 21, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Actually, Lindzi’s dad’s name is John Cox, she just calls him Harry.

6. tngirl

February 21, 2012 at 12:23 PM

You totally cracked me up when you said, “gittin’ marruhd”. HAHA. I will be so glad when Ben’s season is over, when he had the cowboy hat on, he looked just like an Amish person (no offense to them) but that is what he reminded me of. He is such an idiot. He is not looking for love, he just thought it would be cool to see how many girls he could sleep with. Total jerk. All the girls deserve better, even Courtney (I almost liked her last night).

7. AJ13

February 21, 2012 at 1:21 PM

tennessee girl: Cleat chaser? Would she chase soccer cleats too? Because that’s all I got…she could chase me any time.

Back on topic, if the hometown dates showed us anything, it’s that Kacie’s family was the only one not bat shit crazy enough to let her marry a socially-awkward mophead she’s only known for 6 weeks. Good for them, I kind of dug their bible-belt conservative vibe. I agree with Steve though, she’s a little too green to be married yet, especially married to Ben.

8. WendyG

February 21, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Did you notice how Kacie and Nicki’s parents looked alike? Both of their moms had spiked short hair and glasses. Both of their dads looked like Dick Cheney. is that a Southern thing?

Also, I thought Courtney’s sister looked like Khloe Kardashian. So I guess they just need Kim and they have a full set.

9. mossygogo

February 21, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Emily’s exit interview had about 3,000 “you, knows.” Beyond obnoxious.

And for the record – Courtney was not wearing the ring on her “ring finger” (left hand hand), it was on the right hand fourth finger. Possible Ben still gave it to her but she wore it on the right hand so it wasn’t so obvious

10. bigfatwoman

February 21, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Beyond the fact that Courtney is clearly a sociopath (in my opinion), she also seems oddly child-like. All of her baby talk (we see it comes from her Mom) and the prancing she does when receiving a rose….she is certainly an interesting psychological study.

In some strange way Ben and Courtney seem made for each other. Ben’s vanilla personality and lack of integrity with the other girls, has been a disappointment to most viewers. I think we all thought there was more to him than there has turned out to be.

Still….I think given time, he will eventually catch on to Courtney having real feelings. True feelings and empathy just don’t exist for her and never will. She is playing a role because she wants this so badly, but eventually her true colors (or lack thereof) will come out.

Ben’s going to feel stupid…..eventually.

11. bigfatwoman

February 21, 2012 at 1:53 PM

*eventually catch on to Courtney having NO real feelings.

12. bachelorisajoke

February 21, 2012 at 4:58 PM

Little Lord Fauntleroy and sociopath Courtney deserve each other. Never seen two people who are so devoid of emotion.
    When Ben speaks about the other girls and even Courtney and the whole show I always think where the hell is the emotion in this clown. He could be doing a documentary on the plight of homing pigeons for all the emotion he gives. Courtney is no better she couldn’t be sincere in anything she says. Hope they are still together torturing each other with their love!!!! Not

13. mossygogo

February 21, 2012 at 5:18 PM

i find the the hometown dates episode to be one of the most boring of the season. the girls wax on and on about how in love they are. one (or both) parents, siblings, etc is so happy for them and their new found love. YAWN.

even reality steve’s column was boring and i skimmed through half. some good laughs no doubt, but i realize your material was pretty much non-existent.

and then, we meet courtney’s family! well it wasn’t as exciting because they are beyond normal. i will say the wedding was pretty cute though and who would have thought courtney has a sweet side. i think courtney is the only girl that ben really revealed any feelings to. i also liked how courtney’s family wasn’t super uptight about the whole skinny-dipping thing. maybe i’m more liberal than other people, but i still don’t think the actual skinny dipping thing was a big deal. keeping it from the other girls, that’s another story…

chis and ben’s talk was a complete fast forward through. thank god for tiro. this show goes from 2 hours to 45minutes.

rose ceremony: i love how after kacie doesn’t get the rose and all the girls hug her, courtney stands there awkwardly and then sort of realizes maybe she should make an effort.

14. luvthebach

February 21, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Oh..I too thought Courtney may have dubbed over the lead in to her date about “how she was too hard on the girls” or what the hell ever she said. But, the reason for my post is about Nicki and…if she is from Hurst..where in the heck was that house…has to be NRH or Euless. And I am thinking Ben “loves Texas” but looks horrifiying in a hat (cowboy kind) and he wore those boots on his Courtney hometown. I feel Nicki and her family really kept on too much about her “previous marriage being so bad” but those two met in college at A&M and got married. Ok..So..it didn’t work out but what about the guy she married point of view? I did like her father..but wonder where he lives?? Cuz no houses in Hurst look like that…they are way too old in Hurst to look like that. Please Reality Steve fill me in..I only have the “scoop of when Nicki was at A&M’.

15. red1

February 21, 2012 at 6:36 PM

When talking about Courtney’s vows – did anyone else catch the piece of paper inside her notebook she was copying them from? I didn’t recognize them offhand, but now seeing what RS wrote about SATC, I remember hearing them there. They definitely tried to portray Courtney’s gentler side, but I think it was too little too late! Keep up the great work RS!

16. bpny

February 21, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Who cares about Carrie Bradshaw, why didn’t anyone care that Courtney was ripping off Bob Marley?

17. hordac

February 21, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Well, one thing I noticed was that Ben did not actually ask for any of the dad’s blessings, which I am so glad they dropped finally as it is soooo ridiculous. The blessings were sort of implied but it was more subtle than in past seasons. In Kacie’s case I don’t think Ben would have gotten it! (Smart man – sorry, these parents were the most skeptical and therefore the most level headed of all of them IMO) Hmm, maybe they edited some stuff out here because Kacie went on about how the meeting went terribly, so I wonder if they actually softened it up a bit! I also believe that last nights show was meant to show Courtney in a better light for some reason. Why the 180?

18. Ryvetted

February 21, 2012 at 7:32 PM

I guess you could add this to your list:
    Ben asking “When did you know?”

19. caitlyn

February 21, 2012 at 8:15 PM

bahahahaha “her meat cave”…muhahahaha

20. AJ13

February 21, 2012 at 9:33 PM

P.S. Nice to see that Emily starved herself for her Bachelorette role. Girl looks like she weighs in at about 90 lbs soakinig wet.

21. bahurupiya

February 21, 2012 at 9:44 PM

LOL Steve, some of your views about women are decidedly “quaint” to come across in this day and age, especially from a man of your generation, but nevertheless entertaining to this old curmudgeoness!

I can certainly see how finding your own perfect match might seem quite the challenge, but don’t give up.

When you least expect it, along will come a woman who’ll heal that broken heart splattered all over your sleeve, save you from the misery of misogyny, and to your astonished delight, drag you kicking and screaming, slab dab into Modern Today!

22. FanofSteve

February 21, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Oops! My comment didn’t post – I got a message saying “You’re posting too fast – slow down!” WTF?

Anyway, like Mossygogo, I also noticed Courtney suddenly realizing (after caressing/sniffing her rose) that perhaps she should be showing some empathy towards Kacie. She took a single step towards the group … and then the camera cut away. Perhaps even the show’s producers understood that no one would believe any show of empathy on Courtney’s part.

I love (hating) this show, and honestly only watch it because of Reality Steve. :-)

23. cindy01

February 22, 2012 at 5:45 AM

I’m really not looking forward to Emily’s season only because I found her personality rather bland on Brad’s season. But, who knows, maybe she might be a bit different this time around. I really like her but just wondering if this type of thing fits her. I guess we’ll find out…it should be interesting.

As for Ben and Courtney…I really do hope they can work things out between them. Can you imagine how hard this must be for them with all this negativity going on around them??!! I often wonder what their conversations must be like between the two when they talk on the phone with one another because I really don’t think they have gotten together secretly because if you follow Ben on twitter he seems to be promoting his winery business quite a bit. I really can’t wait until we find out about the WTA and ATFR…I think that will tell us everything about what’s going on with them.

24. marymac

February 22, 2012 at 6:33 AM

I’m disappointed you didn’t make fun of Lindzi for saying “horses have been my life since before I was born,” which is even more hilarious than her comment that she rode horses before she could walk.

25. kplanb

February 22, 2012 at 8:31 AM

Faux wedding?! Really?! Any rational guy that I know would have headed for the hills had a girl planned a faux wedding for a date. How creepy (and lame) is that!? Ben thought it was sweet?? Seriously?! Wow, Courtney sure has him wrapped around her finger. Game over.
    Also, talk about damage control. I completely agree that Courtney’s voice overs about regretting bashing the other girls is a last ditch effort to paint her in a more positive light. Too little, too late, if you ask me.

26. Athena

February 22, 2012 at 8:48 AM

Agree about Emily’s photo. I didn’t recognize her. Weight? Hair? Something sure looks different.

And, about the “wedding” – does anyone remember a few seasons back when one of the not-chosen bachelorettes had a bunch of “bride” magazines, and I think a bridal dress too (though not sure) laying around her apartment during the home town date. Freaked the Bachelor right out! Maybe it was Brad’s first season but I’m not sure.

27. karynr

February 22, 2012 at 9:38 AM

I did notice the smaller piece of paper with the word Vows iin caps on top of the blank piece of notebook paper. It looked like she was plagarizing somethning. . She couldn’t even come up with a few heartfelt original words for him. Her emotions, or lack of, are really strange.

As far as the “rustic” setting where she wants to get married, there are dozens of places like that in Scottsdale. In fact, that could have been one of many little park areas along the greenbelt in north Scottsdale. There are “rustic” areas like that all over town. I’ve never heard them described as “rustic” before. What was that all about? The producers choice? It was really stupid.

I’m also curious about Lindzi’s welcome to dumpsville text. I’m not only tired of hearing about it, but I think it’s strange that no one has ever come forward with a name, or any verification that it did indeed happen that way. I know it’s no big deal, but I’m curious about that situation since it’s been mentioned so much. I see no romantic connection between Lindzi and Ben, at all!

Can’t wait for the WTA and ATFR!

28. jocobri

February 22, 2012 at 10:21 AM

So she tells Ben she loves him at the faux ceremony and then tells her family she likes/loves him at the dinner table? Maybe that is why they switched the order they aired it. It would have made her look bad if she proclaims like/love to family right after professing love to Ben.

29. bigfatwoman

February 22, 2012 at 10:32 AM

My daughter once proclaimed she “liked/loved” a boy
    …..and she’s 5 years old
    …..and also prances and skips when she’s excited.

Again….she’s 5.

30. jerry123

February 22, 2012 at 10:43 AM

How’d ya’ll like that Texas saloon scene where the drink was slid down the counter past Nicki and Ben had to catch it? He looked like an NHL goalie using his blocker pad. The drink splashed all over his shirt and the look on his face was priceless. This wine master sure fits in well at a Texas bar! What a clod.

31. edgi01

February 22, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Steve, I can never get enough from your site… Everytime I see an update, you make my day… It is hard not to have a good laugh with your writing… :)

32. addicted2trainwrecks

February 22, 2012 at 11:54 AM

jerry123. Re: that. I saw that too and noticed the drinks were served with straws!!! Do real texas men drink beer through a straw? What was with that?
    Was any one else bothered by the swinging shoulders backa and forth on Courtney while she was reading her “vows”? I wanted to drop a weight on her and make her stand still. I was half waiting for her to say Nah-Nah-de Nah-Nah and stick her tongue out at him.

Loved the table cloth in her family home, 1/2 on the table 1/2 off, another “huh” for us.

33. punka

February 22, 2012 at 3:13 PM

I can’t wait until the WTA episode, because I think it will really be the first time on this show where the woman chosen was so universally disliked by all the other women on the show. It is going to be brutal for Ben, when the women question him and get to ask if what he saw watching the show was different from his experience while on the show with Courtney. Clearly, the women tried to warn him, but the chump could not help himself. I hope that episode gets ugly and he gets called out for his actions. He deserves it. And it will be ratings gold if it happens.

34. LynnMJ

February 22, 2012 at 3:14 PM

to bigfatwoman- LOVE reading your posts…..right on the money!

35. wisewords

February 22, 2012 at 4:53 PM

Glad I wasn’t the only one who noticed that crooked “1/2 on 1/2 off” tablecloth in the Robertson home. Is that the new “style” nowadays? Weird!

36. ds0305

February 22, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Watching Monday night’s show, I had to admit the awful truth to myself: I only watch the show the season for Courtney’s antics. In fact, if many of you stop and think about it honestly, I’m sure you will admit that some, if not most of you, do too. I know, I know, enjoying other people’s hating is trashy and shameful, but seriously, who cares if Courtney is a sociopath, putting it on for publicity or just your random, run-of-the-mill starving b*tch the producers chose to cast as the villain? I’m not defending her behavior, but I am saying that without her, there would be NO SHOW this season. I actually felt my skin crawling waiting through the monotonous first 1.5 for some action….or maybe that was watching Ben lick his lips EVERY FLIPPIN TIME he leaned in for a kiss. True not every bachelor/bachelorette is exactly the same buff adonis/cheerleader, but this guys is hands-down the least attractive guy ever. I keep waiting for him to do something endearing or find an angle where I enjoy looking at him. Hasn’t happened. It’s like the producers want to waive in our faces that the franchise built off young, good-looking morons is forcing you to watch an ugly person attempt to procreate assuredly nasty progeny.
    Anyway, back the only “action” we got for the first 90 mins was Kacie’s dad slamming his well-worn copy of the New Testament closed and proclaiming to Kacie “If he were to ask for my blessing, I wouldn’t give it!” (surprised RS didn’t comment on that as it was sorta ballz-to-the-wall awesome that someone is NOT even remotely pretending to be impressed by the doucher.) Kacie’s responsive pouting and “rebellion” in response to her dad’s unsolicited refusal was just annoying and made me hope she’s not part of the next crew on Bachelor Pad. Or maybe I do want her there, b/c I’d love to see Vienna provoke her into lashing out into a Courtney Love-style cuss-fest freak-out a la her exit intervew.
    ….But I digress. Monday night’s attempts by Courtney’s/the producer’s to make her a bit more likeable were not only obvious but, more importantly to your “who cares?” point RS, a huge frickin’ let-down. I care. I felt like I sat through “I cd see myself with this woman”/”I’m falling for this guy” blabbering for over 90 minutes only to get more of the same bullcrap w/Courtney. What, it would’ve been too much to egg Mrs. Barbara Walters Roberts on a bit more about how she knew Courtney wasn’t in love w/Ben bc he’s too dang ugly? Really? She was headed there herself, just let her go there! Alternatively, would it have been too much to have Courtney mind-f*ck a love confession outta Ben and then cut to her cackling with Princess Fiona–I mean her sister–about how she’s totally playing him?!? I mean, all you Courtney “haters” wouldn’t that have just made your blood boil?!? You know it would and the burn would feel *so* good. Making Courtney look human= annoying, predictable, pointless to watch. Bad move producers.

I guess there’s no real point to my rant other than that I can’t believe anyone is still pissed about Courtney being the final one. Really? I thank my lucky stars she’s there b/c otherwise I might be forced to stop watching from boredom and IDK, maybe like, pick up a book or something crazy. Seriously, what is the preferable alternative? Listening to Lindzi spin a 1 line text message into an endless monologue while Ben sits silently and thinks about taking a bathroom break to update his fantasy roster and play w/himself? Watching Lindzi compulsively show off her talent for shaking her head, smiling and leaning forward–(gasp!) all at the same time??? No. Boring. Lies. You don’t. You wanna see Courtney being a crazy person and delight in shrieks of horror when the villain wins. It’s a nasty truth, but no sane person should look to this show for anything other than guilty pleasure.
    PS-Did anyone else notice that during his side interviews on Kacie’s hometown date, Ben’s hair seemed to be GROWING?? It was a chin-length bob at one point. For realz.

37. morrigan0

February 22, 2012 at 5:59 PM

I’d never noticed how much the girls go ON and ON about the guy being perfect/wonderful etc to their family, it was probably a side effect of how boring this season has been. It was pretty ridiculous knowing the outcome.

Aside from that I’m surprised Lindzi didn’t mention “imporTANT” this week, her enunciation on that word has been annoying me the last few weeks. Aside from that I actually thought the vows seemed pretty heartfelt for the moment at least.

38. Athena

February 23, 2012 at 6:29 AM

ds0305, LOL! You’re so right on about this season!

39. addicted2rs

February 23, 2012 at 7:46 AM

in an ITM on Kacie’s home town date she admits she is afraid her family’s conservative morals might be a turn off for Ben and that might ruin her chances with him. Why does she act like she had NO IDEA he would let her go when she voiced concerns during her hometown date?

40. pennyfarthing

February 23, 2012 at 11:22 AM

It’s crazy how many people want to see Ben and Courtney’s relationship crash and burn. I mean, I tend to be on the more positive side of the ‘Bachelor’ viewership spectrum and even I don’t want to see him end up with her for the long term. She is just so unlikable that I think the whole world wants to see her get one big, huge wake up call that will hopefully help her to become a nicer, more well-balanced person. OY!

41. whatsherbutt

February 23, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Am I the only one that saw Ben’s look when Kacie was laughing at the stadium? He was thinking he couldn’t put up with that laugh for the rest of his life. The parents were just the final nail! Poor Kacie, though. She really would be a good catch, if she’d just cut the cord!!! I grew up in a family like that, and it gets worse!!

42. monasez

February 26, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Thanks for all these great posts…I’ve skipped so many episodes but I always catch up here. You are all so spot on and funny. I wish there was some way to give each of you a thumbs up or something (note to Steve).
    Special shout out to ds0305 and your comment, “least attractive guy ever” and tngirl’s comment “Ben’s just looking to see how many he could sleep with” … that’s probably the only reason he’s on this show.
    I didn’t realize it was so close to the end…I just might tune in this Monday.
    Note to FanofSteve: thanks to you I now love (hating) this show too. I can hardly wait to, you know, love (hate) the Emily one next….you know?