The Bachelor 16 - Ben

Reality Steve Live Video Blog – Thursday, February 23rd 9:00PM EST/6:00PST

Here is tonight’s video blog in case you missed it. Very fun times, and I thank our screener Jen for popping on to take a Dr. Reality Steve question with us. We will bring her on again in the future, no doubt. If you’re trying to view this video on your Ipad or Iphone, it will not work since those devices don’t support Flash players. Sorry. Either follow me on Twitter or Facebook to know when, if any, posts go up this weekend regarding the “Women Tell All” taping tomorrow night. I don’t know when or if I’ll be getting info, but, it’s not like there’s much spoiling that’s gonna come out of that show anyway.

1. lalala7

February 24, 2012 at 9:44 AM

Yesterday Ben tweeted: Just got a call from my realtor in az. I have a squatter in one of my properties. #fml @ColeDunlop. Arizona? Courtney? I think so!

2. jawbreaker

February 24, 2012 at 11:32 AM

I doubt that Ben would be giving hints like that …TPTB would not allow it!

3. jawbreaker

February 24, 2012 at 12:12 PM

How could anyone love someone who acts like this?

Watch it!

4. bachelorette

February 24, 2012 at 4:01 PM

what did he mean by he has a squatter????

5. jillh426

February 24, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Courtney is one of the mose unlikeable women who has ever been on this show. The only one more unlikeable is Vienna. Where do they get these women?

6. mja

February 25, 2012 at 10:11 AM

I looked at Reality Steve’s Twitter link (posted on his Contact page), and I see that he has news that Courtney was making an appearance on the Women Tell All taping last night. He links to the wetpaint site, which has the news listed also. Apparently this is the first time that a Final 2 woman has shown up for that show. I like that RS has his Twitter feed public like this. I’m not on Twitter, but when I discovered his link is public I just do look at it occasionally.

7. jawbreaker

February 25, 2012 at 1:01 PM

I think she is just there to apologize to the other women, because she did make it to the final 2.

8. hordac

February 26, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Does anyone else think that Jennifer Marcus looks like Ashley Hebert?

9. sarcasm

February 27, 2012 at 7:03 AM

I think Steve’s show should be renamed the Maddie Show with Reality Steve, Dr. Steve, and Bachelor Steve. Or, MSRSDSBS for short. Steve has become the newest bachelor based on the reader emails and questions. I hope it tortures the producers of Bachelor that Steve is more popular than Ben with female fans.

10. jawbreaker

February 27, 2012 at 10:33 AM

I cannot believe that RS has not posted a thing about the WTA…what is he scared of…..or has he heard nothing!

11. lizzy444

February 27, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Hey Steve, who are you dating? What would you say to being the next bachelor? :)