The Bachelor 16 - Ben

Now Do You Have Any Questions?

As if me gloating enough for the last 3 months and telling you to not believe any other ridiculous site that was saying Ben chose anyone OTHER than Courtney wasn’t enough for you, well, now here’s your proof. In recent weeks we’ve seen pics emerge, but not before today had I seen anything like this. Here’s what was released to the media today of what went down in Switzerland, and unless you are the biggest conspiracy theorist on the planet, it’s about as clear as day who Ben chose at the final rose ceremony and who walked away empty handed. But hey, c’mon, you already knew this on Dec. 14th, right? Right? Ha ha…In all seriousness, I expect that there will be doubters because I have been wrong in the past. And even when I said back then “Ben is engaged to Courtney,” basically you just have to take me at my word because I can’t show any proof without ratting on people. Well, now here’s your proof. Enjoy. Sorry for all those who held out hope for Lindzi. Here you go (Photos courtesy of INFDaily.com):

___________________________________________________________

Poor, poor Lindzi (sniff, sniff)….

_____________________________________________________________

Back with the live video blog tonight at 9PM EST/6PM PST. Send your emails to: steve@realitysteve.com. To follow me on Twitter, it’s: www.twitter.com/RealitySteve. Or join my Reality Steve Facebook Fan Page. Talk to you in a few hours.

1. James

March 1, 2012 at 4:43 PM

So is Courtney going to be at the Women Tell All?

2. jawbreaker

March 1, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Of course, Coutney will be at the Women Tell All. It has been reported here a few times. Have you been hiding under a rock?

3. James

March 1, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Hey jawbreaker, you don’t have to be a jerk. I was just asking a question. And yes, I saw that the answer is on the second page. I wanted to delete my post but there is no way to do that so I know I had to endure a jerk or two. And jawbreaker is one of those jerks. Hopefully he will be the only one.

4. hordac

March 1, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Ok, you know what I don’t get? Where are all these people who are doubting Ben chooses Courtney? I mean, I don’t see anyone doubting it on the comment boards. Maybe in the occasional letter he posts, but please, is it not obvious how much Ben favours her on the show????

5. DawsMA

March 1, 2012 at 9:08 PM

hordac, it’s all the cuckoos on the ABC boards, Twitter, People.com comments, etc. The ones who visit this site know what’s up (or should anyway, sans those dopes who email him nonsensical questions).

The rest of us didn’t need photo evidence. Not only has Steve told us she wins, Ben has made it pretty darn obvious who he’s into (and has been all along).

6. themoman

March 2, 2012 at 1:55 AM

It’s a shame that Ben let the best women go and decided to think with his little head instead of his big head. Whether or not Courtney’s edit was overdone or exaggerated to show her worst side, we all know she’s a total basket case and will not stay engaged to Ben for more than a month. I predict that 2-3 weeks after WTA episode shows next Monday, they’ll split up.

It’s obvious all along that Courtney’s intention was to ‘win’ Ben, NOT to marry him, have kids, and start a family. For God’s sake, she’s an international model who travels the world and shows her body off. At her young age, settling down and starting a family is definitely NOT what Courtney is all about.

It’s too bad for Ben because he made the mistake of letting some really compatible and lovely women go who are a much safer bet, and were really really looking for marriage and to start a family. Ben will have to learn the hard way. I wish him all the luck in the world.

7. addicted2rs

March 2, 2012 at 6:40 AM

to “themoman” Ben wasn’t looking for a wife, so why are you pitying him. Ben is a player and he got exactly what he was looking for. A lot of a**

Hopefully ABC will select a future bachelor that is a gentleman and is actually desirable.

Everyone knows that Courtney and Ben will be together to generate as much fame as they can for themselves. Pretty good career move. Maybe Ben is dumb like a fox?

8. Elliemay

March 2, 2012 at 8:17 AM

Did anyone see this interview with Ben at wetpaint? http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/video/bachelor-ben-flajnik-defends-himself-at-women-tell-all-taping-im-not-a-moron-i-got-a-raw-deal-video

It’s funny because he is clearly annoyed with having to answer the questions which are actually very direct– like why he chose a model who was drop dead gorgeous but when he answers, it’s also obvious he chose Courtney by how he defends her toward the end of the interview, that you have to get to know her and she really has a great personality.

He is typical Ben starting out by flirting with the interviewer but probably realizing he’s engaged so he over corrects and begins to answer seriously. He also makes a dig at the producers at how he was portrayed in the editing process as boring and dull.

His real personality comes through in this interview just like it did in the Bachelor, he is a little arrogant, condescending and seems to have a chip on his shoulder.

Also wetpaint gives RS credit for the spoiler of Ben choosing Courtney.

9. punka

March 2, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Why would anyone go on Bachelor/Bachelorette for fame? Do it for fun, to hope to meet some people, and the long shot of fining someone you like to date. But fame? Really?

Name the people who were able to springboard an appearance of this show to fame outside of it? Very short list. Best they hope for is a shot to go from a date contestant to the Bachelor/Bachelorette or the Bach Pad. About it.

I guess some get magazine covers, and loads of scrutiny. The rare case of ongoing Bachelor fame is Ryan and Trista–because they are the anomaly. They worked out.

10. courtneyrobertsonfan

March 2, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Too bad for Ben, poor Ben, Ben should have, blah, blah, blah! Really!? We’re talking about the same Ben who cheated on Courtney. And Reality Steve says that it isn’t true. Come on, they have photos and clearly he’s a snake. Elliemay said it right that Ben comes across as arrogant and condescending. He should go into hiding after this show. I HOPE Courtney dumps his hairy butt head very soon.

11. bigfatwoman

March 3, 2012 at 10:02 AM

I just watched the wetpaint video and although I think Ben is a douchebag, I didn’t think as the previous poster claimed, that he was arrogant or defensive. I thought his answers were pretty straight forward in light of the questions.

Ben has proven himself to be an arrogant guy, which I thought first came out in his reaction to Ashley when she turned his proposal down. My opinion of him shifted at that time and I saw a different side of him.

That is the person he is and his season roved that point. Now he’s being maligned in the media and rightly so. If he tries from here on out to be contrite he might have a chance of redeeming his image, but it doesn’t appear that he’s that bright or insightful.

12. becla12

March 3, 2012 at 11:00 AM

I can’t wait till these 2 are total has (bens) ! So sick of it already! God does anyone really care? I don’t ! I just think Steve is hysterical on his recaps……keep up the good work Steve wish I could watch ur live blogs but I have the iPad & phone SUCKS! U should post them on YouTube for iPhone users.

13. greatrealestateagentinma

March 4, 2012 at 7:39 AM

I’m not surprised Ben picked Courtney. IMHO Ben just realized there was no suitable match for him so picked the girl that would show him a good time before getting back to the vineyard.

14. belle01

March 4, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Seriously, I enjoyed this season and Courtney was hilarous to watch. Do all these girls really go on these shows thinking that this is a “make life long friends to the end” scenerio???? Its a reality show to meet a guy, make an impression, and try to outdo the others….thats exactly what she did and made no real bones about it.
    I’m sure I’ll take alot of heat for this but…. Kacie B….cute-yep, but really, the holier than thou crap has to go! She’s no better with her own comments throughout the season yet she seems to think she and the other ladies were innocent…..NOT!

15. barry007

March 4, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Imagine if the women on ATR showed up holding brown paper bags containing Ben’s wine and made like they were drinking it from the bags. That would say all about what they thought of him. Or better yet if they brought an extra brown paper bag and put it over there heads like the unknown comic on the Gong show did.

16. bachcrazed123

March 5, 2012 at 8:37 AM

when is reality steve gonna give spoilers for After the Final Rose… i know it taped yesterday

17. lalala7

March 6, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Who takes these pictures and pimps them out? Also: what’s with all the gothy, frothy black gowns and odd gloves? That is all.

18. crisstek

March 7, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I wonder when she accepts the ring does she say “WINNER”

19. totlo10

March 12, 2012 at 6:08 PM

Hahaha “crisstek”
    I am just appalled at why he didn’t pick Lindzi, and picked Courtney?! I mean, I don’t think Courtney is that bad of a person, that she is just overly competitive, but I think Lindiz would’ve been much more fit for Ben!