Uncategorized

Reality Steve Live Video Blog – Thursday, March 22nd 9PM EST/6PM PST

1. stina2bina

March 22, 2012 at 2:16 PM

No reader email blog post? :(

2. smforeman

March 23, 2012 at 3:12 PM

So did you really get a $5000 donation?

3. yourmicrophonesucks

March 24, 2012 at 8:38 PM

FIX YOUR FUCKING MICROPHONE.

4. tiffi6

March 24, 2012 at 9:18 PM

There needs to be more information to this blog for it to be worth my time reading it.

5. Penthe

March 25, 2012 at 12:18 AM

can’t believe people donated 7K.. you started this blog with the soul intention of spoiling a TV show and you never for one minute thought there would be repercussions for it?

So many idiots in this world.

6. debora123

March 25, 2012 at 8:54 AM

Wow, I can’t believe how rude some people are. :-(

Very strange indeed…

7. Athena

March 25, 2012 at 9:21 AM

I’m sorry to see you feeling so blue, Steve. Keep up the fight! Wearing you down so that you give in is exactly what the plaintiffs want. I know you weren’t asking for this, but this fight is for you, all bloggers, and for our freedom to express ourselves. I hope that big donation was for real and I’m sure that all us “little folks” will keep on doing what we can to support you.

8. trgiles3

March 25, 2012 at 10:35 PM

I can see how all of this would take its toll. I only watch the Bachelor now because of you. I had given up on it a long time ago. Then, I was told about your site and it has made the show funny. If you don’t write about it, then it would just be another lame reality show to me.

I hope that the people who have given you information would come forward willing to testify for you. I realize that you don’t want them to get involved, but it sounds like you’re in a real mess. I hope they stick up for you.

Good luck, Steve.

9. Nobody

March 26, 2012 at 4:22 AM

Someone actually donated 5k? Seriously?

There are people out there in the world who are in far more dire situations and they give that kind of cash to a reality tv blogger who is capable of making it on his own?

What a waste.

10. Dianne

March 26, 2012 at 6:36 AM

Ahem, excuse me all of you RUDE individuals..take a freaking hike! @yourmicrophonesucks – profanity is NOT necessary. Get a flipping life already..geesh!!

11. BrookeForester

March 26, 2012 at 1:25 PM

So did you get the $5,000.00 contribution?

12. cammie99

March 29, 2012 at 8:59 AM

@Debora123: you said:

“Honestly folks, if you don’t like Steve, don’t like his site, don’t like what he does, then why would you not only visit his site and read/listen to his blogs, but actually go as far as to set up an account just so that you can make rude comments??”

Answer: Because somebody needs to speak the truth.