Bachelorette Emily Spoilers

Live Video Blog Thursday with Two Special Guests, the “Bachelorette” in Bermuda, and More Emily Info

Been a few days so I figured I’d post today to update everyone on a few things. First things first, the live video blog will still be on this Thursday (9PM EST/6PM PST). However, Maddie will not be making an appearance, that’s because I’m in California this weekend for my nephew’s 5th birthday. Which means – yes, you guessed it – my niece and nephew will be making an appearance on Thursday. I will try to give them both equal air time, but something tells me they will fight over who gets to be on more. Although they don’t have embarrassing stories to tell about me like my mother could’ve, it might still be a train wreck. So tune in for that. I have no idea how that’s gonna go.

Also, this Saturday night I will be attending the Chris4Life Dream Date Benefit at the SLS Hotel in Beverly Hills. If you are interested in attending, you can still purchase tickets for only $60 by clicking here. You can win a date with some of your favorite “Bachelor” or “Bachelorette” contestants as they will be auctioning off Jillian Harris, Dave Good, Erica Rose, Natalie Getz, Roberto Martinez, Michelle Money, and just added Kacie Boguskie from Ben’s season. Hmmmmmmm, which one do I bid on? Should be a fun night all around and I’m looking forward to helping out such a good cause. For more on the event, check out the video Michelle Money made:

As for what’s going on with me, let me just say that I realize a lot of you were worried about the tone of my last video blog and expressed to me you felt I was defeated, sad, etc. I’m not gonna lie, it hasn’t been easy. I don’t think it would be for everyone. Until this thing is over, it’s ALWAYS going to be on my mind. Some days are better than others. I think this weekend will be good because I’ll be keeping busy and not thinking about it. But yeah, there are days where it weighs more on me than others. It’s not because I’m afraid of losing, since I’ve said from the beginning of this that I’ve done nothing wrong or illegal, but more so that every single day this case is still being litigated is costing me a lot of money. So I wake up every morning knowing I have this giant debt over my head that really isn’t going away anytime soon, and that’s not fun.

But thanks to all your donations, I’ve been able to raise almost $8000 now for my legal defense fund, so I can’t thank you enough (Neither can my lawyers). If you haven’t donated and you’d still like to (or would even like to donate again), the donation button at the top of the page will bring you to the initial column which explains a lot of what you need to know regarding this lawsuit. Anything you can donate will help. This is going to be a long battle and I can’t tell you how much I appreciate everything that’s been donated so far and what’s to come. A lot of you have asked me since Thursday’s live video blog if that person who said they’d donate $5000 actually did, and unfortunately, the answer is no. I haven’t received that $5000 donation just yet. Maybe she was kidding, maybe it’s still coming. I don’t know. She never left her email like she said she would, nor did she email me the next day to explain who she was. So we’ll see. Sounded a little too good to be true, so I’m not holding my breath. Although it would be an unbelievably generous donation if she did.

The man who started this whole cause, Matthew Chan, has more articles posted on his site that you can read by clicking here. A lot of good columns that he’s posted, as well as having started an online petition with Change.org. You can sign the petition here:

Reality Steve Online Petition

We’ve garnered over 1,100 signatures to date, so however many we can get will definitely help get the word out. I do think this case needs to be heard by more than just the “Bachelor” audience. Whether you like this site or not, or whether you like me personally or not, is not the issue in this case. It’s about my right as a “journalist” to be able to continue to do my job without having the big network watching over me like a hawk.

1. JovisMom

March 28, 2012 at 7:22 AM

I really hope that whoever said that they would donate the $5K follows through and does so. (Even though I think it’s a litle over the top and didn’t actually believe it as well). The look on Steve’s face when she said she would donate that amount almost made me cry because he looked like he was about to cry as well he was so overwhelmed. If they don’t that is a cruel sick joke and I suggest that you find a better way to spend your time.

2. jenniferboston1

March 28, 2012 at 7:36 AM

Airline tix to California, Vegas, NY/NJ and everywhere else Steve “jets” off to, must be pricey. I wish I had money to be a frequent flier like Steve. Seems he’s always jumping on a plane…..

3. maxi

March 28, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Very true, @jenniferboston1.

Steve used to have good info on the show, now every column is “poor me” and that annoying donate button.

4. aatxcutie

March 28, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Um Steve, do you really think your sources want to spill the beans on Emily with this so called lawsuit hanging over your head? It’s pretty obvious back when you were wrong two seasons in a row that ABC was trying to catch the snitch and feed you bad information. The snitches were probably fired and also sued.

This is REALITY STEVE. Your days of riding the coattails of your snitches and ads on your blog are close to being over. It’s amazing how your insults disappeared as soon as your DONATE button appeared.

Blogger to Beggar to Broke. Woohoo!

5. aatxcutie

March 28, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Wow, only two pages this time, not six.

Page one, All About Steve
    Page two, also All About Steve with a few words about Emily, trucks in Charlotte, and I’m not ready to release that information yet, that’s just a guess, and I still haven’t heard back from a source yet.

YAWN!!!!!

6. jenniferboston1

March 28, 2012 at 6:29 PM

@maxi. Ty! Just waiting 4 the h8ers 2 start..but seriously?? How Cd anyone donate 2 this guy?

7. cammie99

March 29, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Just have to say…. bringing your niece and nephew on your video blog tonight is incredibly stupid. Who gives a rats ass what they have to say? They’re kids. Some of your avid ass-kissers will surely ooh and aah over how “cute” they are and hang on every single thing they mumble, but others like myself will tune out due to the stupidity of this decision.

For the record, I really didn’t give a rats ass what your mom had to say either. People don’t come to this site for YOU, Steve, they come for the spoilers.

Get over yourself already.

8. cammie99

March 29, 2012 at 8:46 AM

@JovisMom: How simpleminded can you be? Steve wasn’t about to cry from elation; rather, he was thinking to himself “I’m 99% sure this is a crock of shit but I need to put on airs for my audience just in case this chick is for real”.

You ass-kissers are amusing.

9. readforspoilersandnothingelse

March 29, 2012 at 1:23 PM

So glad others noticed the lack of spoils and increase in begging for money.

Sure, just because you have financial struggles doesn’t mean you don’t continue to live your life, but it does mean you watch what you spend and don’t expect everyone else to foot your bills while you “live your life” binge drinking on vacation and auctioning for dates with girls you talked crap about when they were on the show. Talk about fame-whore. Steve’s the biggest fame whore of them all. He was a lot of the source of negativity towards Courtney this season…yet he’s brown-nosing it with Ben on Twitter now that it’s all said and done. What a sad life, Steve.

Donate in the name of “journalism?” What a joke. This is journalism. This is gossip, trash talk (guilty of following, myself). You’re a “BLOGGER,” not a journalist. If you want to be a journalist, how about using your energy to find sources of spoiling REAL information and not a reality show that you claim is predictable and fake. You’re no better than US Weekly. You print incorrect information and called it an “slip-up” or “inaccurate sources,” but when a tabloid posts something they are smearing lies….hmmm, they don’t sound all that different to me.

Anyone else notice how these “spoilers” are becoming more and more of “…such and such released this info yesterday, I already knew it, but didn’t say anything.” Yeah right, you’re just pissed someone else is getting the info instead of you. Time to wrap it up Steve, your blogging days are numbered. Hope ABC rips you a new one…all for the sake of true journalism…of course.

10. maxi

March 29, 2012 at 2:48 PM

I have also noticed all the tweets to Ben and they are so lame! Omg. Almost embarrassing. I couldn’t agree more; he is an absolute fame whore.

11. cammie99

March 30, 2012 at 10:07 AM

readsforspoilersandnothingelse: “I also happened to notice that a few weeks ago I commented on Steve maybe being one of the commenters…and what do you know…the next day there was a reader email from that same commenter that “just happened” to mention he commented as that user name…what a lame way to sweep over your commenting as a fake user, Steve.”

This has crossed my mind as well. Steve can say he never reads the comments, but I don’t for a second believe that to be true. Not only am I sure he reads them, I also suspect he comments along the way.

12. missannmcd

April 1, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Interesting how much time these haters spend on here hatin’. Got a life?

13. eeg123

April 3, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Oh wow – pump the breaks! Why is everyone being so nasty to RS? If you dislike him so much get off the site and go spew your venom somewhere else. And for the record camie99 i am most definitely on this site for Reality Steve, most of the time he has me in tears from laughing. Oh, and also did you really just say “rats ass” twice in one comment, really? Weeeeaaaaaaaak!