Uncategorized

Reality Steve Live Video Blog – Thursday, March 29th, 9PM EST/6PM PST

Here is tonight’s video blog in case you missed it. Because I did it for the first time on my laptop, I guess that helped with the microphone issues. About half way through, my niece joined in, then my nephew after her. Not much “Bachelorette” talk after they came on and got ridiculously silly. If you’re trying to view this video on your Ipad or Iphone, it won’t work. However, if you go to this link, you can download an app which will allow you to. Thanks everyone who joined in and watched tonight, or participated by asking a question, even if it was for the kids. Enjoy…

1. jennieh

March 29, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Your niece and nephew are so friggin’ cute!

2. BrookeForester

March 30, 2012 at 6:54 AM

Your niece and nephew are adorable. Olivia reads quite well for being seven, she was very impressive.

P.S. PLEASE don’t chew gum while your on the screen….

3. carebear200302

March 30, 2012 at 7:32 AM

steve,
    ur neice and nephew are adorable!they are so funny and smart.they made me laugh alot. i loved the part about donuts.

4. kcolburn

March 30, 2012 at 8:00 AM

I laughed so hard at work, my co-workers probably were wondering what the heck was going on! Much needed on this Friday morning. Your niece and nephew are so funny! Very entertaining Video Blog :)

5. CaliGirl

March 30, 2012 at 1:25 PM

I just paid $2.99 for the Skyfire app and the video blog still won’t play on my iPhone. Great. Anyone have any luck with it?

6. aatxcutie

March 30, 2012 at 1:59 PM

This week was better seeing the cute kids -vs- seeing you last week drinking two-fisted and fairly drunk.

7. Danielle

March 30, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Love this week’s video! Your niece and nephew certainly were hamming it up! They are so sweet and you can tell they love their uncle.

8. randais

March 31, 2012 at 5:54 AM

Courtney and Ben appeared on Access yesterday, they were even interviewed while at some event. So much for laying low, avoiding the press. But I guess we all knew that wouldn’t last long.