Bachelorette Emily Spoilers

“Reader Emails,” “Dr. Reality Steve,” & Pictures of Four Guys Jogging at the Mansion

Posting a little earlier today since I have an 11:30 flight out of here to see family for the weekend. Got a 5 year old’s birthday party on Sunday at one of those bounce houses. Those are always fun. Think any sugar will be given out at that thing? Of course tonight, I’m sure he’ll tell you how old he’s gonna be when we do the live video blog (9PM EST/6PM PST). I think my niece will be more into it than my nephew will. Especially since she likes to read. I’ll have her read some of the questions. Hell, you can even send in some questions that you want her to answer. Just don’t make it “Bachelor/ette” related. She doesn’t care. However, if you ask about “Big Time Rush” or “Shake it Up,” I’m sure she’ll answer whatever you’d like.

In case you didn’t see the tweet on Tuesday, there was an article in the Canada Globe and Mail posted which talked about my legal battle. Definitely another interesting take on things which seem to back up a lot of the sentiments that Matthew Chan has been sharing on his website. To read the article, you can click this link:

“Is the Bachelorette Harmed By a Spoiler Site?”

Also, feel free to sign the Reality Steve Online Petition that was also started by Mr. Chan. We’re over 1,600 signatures now and looking to get as many as we can. Once again, this legal fight has nothing to do with whether you like me or my site, but everything to do with my right as a journalist to report information to everyone without being bullied by a big corporation who has a lot more money than I do. Any donations you’d like to make to my legal defense fund, click the “Donate” button at the top of the page and read through how this all started. I appreciate all that’s been donated so far and any future donations. It’s an uphill battle, but any donation is welcome. Making a little dent into my legal fees is better than making no dent at all.

As I mentioned Tuesday, I will be attending the Chris4Life Dream Date Benefit at the SLS Hotel in Beverly Hills this Saturday night. If you are still interested in attending, you can still purchase tickets for only $60 by clicking here. You can win a date with some of your favorite “Bachelor” or “Bachelorette” contestants as they will be auctioning off Jillian Harris, Dave Good, Erica Rose, Natalie Getz, Roberto Martinez, Michelle Money, and just added Kacie Boguskie from Ben’s season. Kacie just recently did an interview with WetPaint regarding her time on the show and what she’s been up to since that you can read right here. Looking forward to the event Saturday night.

As for Emily’s filming currently in Bermuda, if you saw Mike Fleiss’ tweet yesterday, you’ll know that he announced it was a 2-on-1 date. What I can tell you is that the date took place aboard a yacht named the “Venetian” and it ended up docking at the Fairmont Hamilton Princess Resort. Don’t know which two guys were on the date or what the result was, but I’m guessing I will find out soon enough. We’re only two weeks into filming and basically every date they’ve been on so far, with the exception of a couple, has been accounted for. Not to mention I’ve basically the seen the faces of every guy left thanks to the picture in the Charlotte airport from Sunday before they left for Bermuda, but I still don’t know who exactly is who yet. We’ve got a long haired guy that plays the guitar, a tatted up meathead, a suave good looking dude who is bugging the sh** out of me because I can’t find info on him even though I know his name, a shaggy haired looking guy, and another relatively good looking guy with a little gray hair showing, to name a few. It’s ok. There’s still plenty of time to find all this out. Not worried.

Here are pictures from the mansion of four guys jogging taken last Tuesday, the 20th, which was the day of Chris Bukowski’s 1-on-1 date. I know who two of these guys are. Not sure who the other two are and doubt they are still even on the show:

1. cangel44

March 31, 2012 at 2:40 PM

And Family is a priority….family always comes first. I am happy for Steve that he is close to his sister and is a real uncle to her children. Traveling is also a good stress release for him.

2. jay2

April 1, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Hello aatxcutie, thanks for the feedback. You are right, I didn’t spell check as I typed it directly here, and since it was just a comment blog I didn’t double check before clicking on “post.”

If you have a moment, please send me the grammar errors so I improve my writing. I know, it’s a different topic from the blog but I’d really appreciate it as that will help me improve. Thank you!

3. cammie99

April 1, 2012 at 11:44 AM

jay2: “@ Camie99, I’m sure you have a life, however you posted 10 comments in two days, although some of them had good points (and I’m sorry to hear that you couldn’t see your family, it sucks), most of them were negative and didn’t add a lot of value, which sparked this reaction (and by looking at the times you posted comments, you were coming back over and over: 8:57am 11:50am, 12:57pm on March29; 6:03am, 6:29am, 8am, 9:54am, 9:58am, 10:02×2 on March 30, so I guess that’s why people were saying the “no life” comment ).”

Stalk much?

4. maxi

April 1, 2012 at 4:19 PM

@jay2…wow, you actually went through @carnie99’s posts like that?!?! I can’t even express how creepy and lame that is!

5. murielmh

April 1, 2012 at 7:35 PM

6. jenniferboston1

April 2, 2012 at 7:58 AM

@maxi: ITA with you. It IS lame and creepy, and if I might add…a bit sad.

7. daveup2bat

April 2, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Maybe I am behind the times on your site, but when the heck did you become the love doctor for all these daters that have no clue? Great advice, but funny as hell too!

8. aatxcutie

April 2, 2012 at 2:48 PM

He has to be the love doctor because nobody is giving him the inside scoop anymore on Bach/Bach’ette.

Tick… tick… tick…

9. pamstar

April 2, 2012 at 4:07 PM

You need to get some national publicity going on the lawsuit against you. I believe many publications and outlets would be interested and outraged. It’s quirky enough to be a headline feature by the entertainment community (David versus Goliath) and beyond, but also a serious freedom of speech issue (ACLU, perhaps). This case is significant to bloggers and journalists throughout the country. You need to get a press release out there and also a You Tube video, and get some recognition going. I could also see this as a Supreme Court issue. Don’t give up!

10. cammie99

April 2, 2012 at 4:50 PM

@murielmh: “Why is it lame and creepy? He is making a point. If someone is a piece of a mold on cheese and is constantly posting, it becomes obvious that they are posting too much.”

Am I the only one missing the correlation here?

11. aatxcutie

April 2, 2012 at 5:06 PM

@cammie99: Nope, I didn’t know what she was talking about either. Mold on cheese = constant posting? I figured it must have been some iPhone auto-correct or something.

12. cammie99

April 3, 2012 at 10:11 AM

@aatxcutie: Something tells me even auto-correct couldn’t have salvaged that thought. :)

13. liz123

April 4, 2012 at 8:47 AM

I haven’t been here in awhile, but unfortunately I can see that the ass kisser brigade isn’t getting any smarter. Mold on cheese & constant posting? WTF?! It’s very plain to see who the intelligent people are. Keep working & studying, ass kissers, & someday maybe you can see Steve for what he is too… & maybe even spell correctly & form a coherent thought! Imagine that!

14. cammie99

April 5, 2012 at 10:27 AM

@liz123: Welcome back! It’s comical to say the least, no? :)

15. liz123

April 5, 2012 at 1:54 PM

cammie99, what is up with these people?! I guess no matter how d-list a “celebrity” is, they will always have those desperate sychophants begging for their approval. They remind me of the Claymates (Clay Aiken groupies)- except for the fact that Clay Aiken does have some level of talent. I think the RS groupies need their own name too!! Suggestions? 😉 I cannot for the life of me understand the defensiveness some of these people feel for RS… unless, of course, they *are* Steve pretending to be a random poster? Maybe, but something tells me that there really are people in the world that desperate & weird.

16. cammie99