Bachelorette Emily Spoilers

Emily’s Location & An Update on Last Night’s Video Blog

For those that missed last night’s video blog, or are wanting to go back and watch it, for the first time, we’re having technical issues with Vokle, the site that hosts the show. It’s not loading correctly. I sent an email over there asking what happened, and they are working on it. As soon as it’s fixed, I will post it. I’m not sure when that’ll be, but when it’s fixed (if it even is), I’ll post it. It was 90 minutes of brilliance if I don’t say so myself. Ok, maybe not, but nonetheless, it was fun.

For weeks now I’ve been telling you I was told three locations where the show was headed this season, but hadn’t gotten 100% confirmation and I was waiting to see if they showed up in one one of them. If they did, then I’d give the other locations. I was emailed this morning a Twitter account based in Croatia that tweeted the “Bachelorette” was filming there. The Twitter account is @Dubrovnik_Com and it confirmed what I had heard before the season, that the show was going to be in Croatia. The three places I had heard were Bahamas, Croatia, and Madrid. Looks like the person who told me mixed up Bahamas with Bermuda, but considering they are now confirmed for Croatia, pretty much means the source was right and we can expect them to head to Madrid at some point. I wasn’t told if it was for the final rose ceremony, or just a stop along the way, but it’s safe to say they are going there at some point now.

It’s very difficult sometimes to run with stuff the second I hear it. I want to believe it’s true, but if I don’t get the confirmation I need, I have to wait. As I said yesterday, the second I heard that they were in one of the two places I knew about (Croatia and Madrid), then I would release the other one, which is why I’m telling you Madrid today (And Madrid is the city I was referring to earlier when I said it’s a country they’ve been to before – they were in Spain during Jillian’s season). I have no reason to lie about what I heard before the season. I told some people close to me a month ago when I heard it that Croatia and Madrid were two places they were headed. Hell, I believe I even blurted it out to a few people at the charity event this past Saturday night. But since I know they’re in Croatia now, it’s pretty obvious to me my sources were right since if someone knew 4 weeks ago that they were headed to Croatia, it’s pretty much a given they are headed to Madrid as well. If I felt confident enough in it back then, I would’ve told you back then, but to protect sources, I needed to wait until I had more solid info, or, got some sort of confirmation from somewhere else. And that’s what Twitter did today.

I’ve never been to Croatia so I couldn’t tell you a thing about it. But I guess it’s been a big place recently for films to shoot there, so, props to them. Dubrovnik? Hey, whatever floats your boat. Just like Ben’s season when pictures showed up of them in Puerto Rico and Belize, this season is no different. Social media is spoiling this show just as much as I am. Social media will give us pictures and locations of stuff, then once everything is all settled and done, I’ll fill in the blanks for you. I do it every season, and this season will be no different. Thanks for following.

Send your emails to: steve@realitysteve.com. To follow me on Twitter, it’s: www.twitter.com/RealitySteve. Or join my Reality Steve Facebook Fan Page. See you later.

1. amanda876

April 5, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Bummer. I just logged in to watch because I was busy during the live event. Oh well…hope it’s up soon. I love your videos!

2. Tammy

April 6, 2012 at 1:08 PM

I hope they get it fixed…I look forward to watching it every Friday (starts the weekend off on a good note)

3. aatxcutie

April 6, 2012 at 3:52 PM

90-minutes of brilliance? Here’s what wiki says about your brilliance Stevie: Narcissistic personality disorder is one in which the individual (Steve) is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity. Sorry Steve, ABC is still just a little more powerful than you, and probably doesn’t need a Donate button.

4. CarolH

April 6, 2012 at 3:58 PM

aatxcutie you suck!!! Steve looking forward to watching your video blog as soon as they can get it loaded…love watching it…cannot watch live so I really look for it to start the weekend…hope they get it fixed soon!!!!

5. aatxcutie

April 6, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Oh Carol, I’m crushed…

6. Diane

April 6, 2012 at 6:16 PM

It makes complete sense that you don’t “run” with every piece of information as soon as you get it… that’s why we love your site, because you take reasonable precautions to make sure the information you post is as accurate as possible. Have you made some few and far between mistakes in the past? Sure! But if you posted everything as soon as you heard it, that percentage would JUMP! Thanks for doing such a good job of putting together the many tips you receive and giving us the inside scoop.

7. cindersmom

April 6, 2012 at 6:48 PM

@aatxcutie … If you think so little of Steve, why do you bother coming to his site? You’re literally wasting minutes of your life you’ll never see again in a place you obviously don’t want to be. Only a complete idiot would do that by choice. Makes me think maybe you’re not so brilliant after all.

I love it, Steve. All of it. Thanks for all the work you put into giving us the heads up about some of my favorite mindless entertainment.

8. cammie99

April 7, 2012 at 7:52 AM

@aatxcutie: Wiki’s description is spot on.

@cindersmom: You literally wasted minutes of your life you’ll never see again posting a comment to aatxcutie about how she literally wasted minutes of her life she’ll never see again posting a comment about Steve. Pot, kettle?

9. aatxcutie

April 7, 2012 at 8:22 AM

@cinders, I come to this site because I can. I like reading comments, good and bad (i.e. ‘my bad’). I started reading when I heard about RS’s legal problems because I’m an attorney for an airline in Dallas. I don’t think what he’s doing is ethical and I have just as much right to my opinion as you do yours.

As far as reading his spoilers (legally or illegally acquired) I think he’s completely consumed with making himself appear bigger than the show, a bigger bad-ass than the network. In REALITY he’s a horrible journalist that has a problem getting to the point without repeating himself over and over but has no problem reminding all of us how great he is and at the same time, how ignorant his readers are. He rambles off-topic and looks like a complete idiot on his video blogs – especially the one he was drinking beer two-fisted.

I do like one thing about RS – he adopted Maddie.

10. jessica1

April 8, 2012 at 1:48 AM

So you work for American Airlines?

11. jann

April 9, 2012 at 6:15 AM

Regarding RS and narcissism…if we don’t know RS personally, then how do we know? If this were a website with strictly information listed, I doubt if it would draw the attention that his current format has. People like–or dislike–the personality of the writer (his true personality, or or one that is developed for the site) and that is what keeps them coming back. You’re here, right, aatxcutie??!!

12. rollingeyes

April 9, 2012 at 7:34 AM

aatxcutie and cammie99 are obviously juvenile (maybe not in age, but definitly in mentality) and are desperate for attention. They come on here and troll these comment boards hoping to ruffle feathers and get people to respond. If they actually had anything constructive to say instead of just insulting RS and the people who appreciate his site, then maybe they could create their own websites and get all the attention they crave. But since they cannot, they will continue to troll and beg for attention. I, for one, will not give them that attention. This will be my last post that has anything to do with them. I suggest other people do the same. Ignore the whiny little children and they will eventually stop whining and/or go away.

13. Dianne

April 9, 2012 at 8:28 AM

I agree with you 100%, rollingeyes! I have a feeling aatxcutie and carmmie99 are ex-bachelor/ette contestants who are trying to make trouble here. Sorry guys, not going to happen! See ya, wouldn’t wanna be ya!

14. Nobody

April 9, 2012 at 8:52 AM

@Dianne: “I have a feeling aatxcutie and carmmie99 are ex-bachelor/ette contestants who are trying to make trouble here”

If that were true, what could they gain by bashing RS? It doesn’t make any sense. If its attention they crave wouldn’t they be better served by trying out for other reality shows? And wouldn’t they use their real name instead of anonymous internet screen names?

15. Dianne

April 9, 2012 at 8:57 AM

@Nobody – there are a few ex-contestant, Steve “haters”, that totally get off on coming onto his site to bash him. I have no idea why, but they’re pretty immature, and figure they’re causing some damage. Ha! Too funny really when you think about it, because Steve followers will always be Steve followers, no matter what the haters do/say. So yes, it makes 100% sense, in their pea-brain minds. For me..not so much.

16. liz123

April 9, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Obviously it does make sense for you, Dianne…. It’s *your* theory!? If it didn’t make sense to you, then how did you come up with the theory?! O.M.G.

17. aatxcutie

April 9, 2012 at 4:33 PM

It’s the internet @Dianne. My theory is you are really Steve. How ridiculous does that sound? Very stupid, just like your theory. Care to compare education Ms. pea-brain?

How do you know ex-contestants come on here and try to make trouble? You hacked Steve’s blog? Oh wait, I forgot, you are Steve. Oddly enough, you sound more like Courtney!

18. cammie99

April 9, 2012 at 6:30 PM

All these conspiracy theories are quite entertaining.

Gosh, I could be Chris Harrison. Or his wife defending his honor in his absence.

19. justarealityjunkie

April 9, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Any news on when the last vblog will be loaded? I enjoy watching these each week.

And it is true people! Steve has former contestants as “haters”. Jesse C to name one of his haters. Some of these contestants think they are now big shots and instant fame! *rolling eyes to myself*. It is sad but true. RS is a cool dude from what I can tell! They are just mad they didn’t think of this gig before RS did!

20. aatxcutie

April 9, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Wazzup Steve, or Dianne? Shouldn’t we have the final four already spoiled by now? We’re just a little more than a month from on air. We still don’t know more than what, 10 guys that “may or may not be on the show” Stop slacking and get us the good stuff RS… Can’t afford to pay your sources anymore? Just add another Donate button so we can get our spoilers.

21. Dianne

April 10, 2012 at 6:19 AM

@liz-it is NOT my “theory”, it is my opinion. @aatxcutie-you’re a joke! I am NOT Steve or Courtney. hahaha!! That comment in itself is an absolute riot! @justarealityjunkie-thank you!! And Jesse C is not the only one!

22. daisy17

April 10, 2012 at 8:57 AM

aatxcutie – I don’t think Emily is even down to the final four, Steve is good but he is no psychic. Also, Steve does not need another Donate button. Between you and cammie99, you are giving Steve exactly what he needs most-hits to his blog. Every time you come to this site to post a comment-hit, someone comes to this site to read your comment-hit, someone comes to this site to respond to one of your comments-hit. The more hits this site gets the more advertisers want to be on this site, the more money Steve gets.

23. bigfatwoman

April 10, 2012 at 2:09 PM

I love the back and forth between posters. It is very entertaining.

Aatxcutie has hilarious spot-on observations of Steve — which gets everyone so riled up.

All the back and forth jabs insinuating stupidity and defending Steve is high-larious.

Thank you everyone.

24. aatxcutie

April 10, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Thanks for the tip @Daisy17, I needed another 10 cents to deduct on my taxes for contributions. Don’t say I didn’t DONATE!

My husband and I met Steve at one of his watch parties in Dallas. To say he is as rude in person as he is to his readers and those that email him would be a gross understatement.

Yeah, he’s not a psychic, but you’ve got to admit his sources have dried up. Le sigh…

25. kathys

April 10, 2012 at 5:43 PM

hi aatxcutie Why would you say Steve was rude ??

26. kittyg

April 10, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Why are you haters even coming to this site? Get a life and go read something you’re actually interested in. You look like a bunch of sad, lonely, reject idiots.

Steve – for every idiot out there you have hundreds of fans who love you. They don’t speak for the whole. Keep your chin up with this ridiculous lawsuit. How sad that ABC could be so concerned about your entertainment blog. If they want to go after someone they should really go after your informants. They’re the ones who broke the trust with ABC, not you. You’re not under any contract with them. I’ve watched The Bachelor for years, but will stop if they pursue and win. Hope others will join me.

27. duckquack

April 10, 2012 at 9:29 PM

fans will be laughing their a^^ off when the donation bucket is full enough, and he pulls the plug on them….gone bye bye.

he is busy posting videos of his nephew for you, hoping you will take to the kids and the dog, and he can still collect donations from you.
    muahahaha

28. JovisMom

April 10, 2012 at 10:57 PM

@ aatxcutie – If you really are an attorney for American Airlines then you suck at your job!!! I for one am tired of paying $25+ for my luggage and $10 for a crappy in flight lunch!!!! I suggest you stop posting stupid comments on this website and focus on your job before your out of one due to bankruptcy!!!

29. cammie99

April 11, 2012 at 5:11 PM

@JovisMom: Did I miss the part where aatxcutie said she works as a customer service rep? Last I checked lawyers tend to handle actual litigation, not checked baggage fees and flight menus for unruly passengers.

30. aatxcutie

April 11, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Hey Jovis, I’m all about fairness – go fly Southwest then. Bags are free and so are the peanuts. BTW, can you name which US airlines haven’t filed bankruptcy? Scroll up, there’s a clue there.

It’s obvious I’ve gotten under your thin skin, but sorry, I’ll keep posting. Cha-Ching, another ten cents for Steve. Just stop reading my posts, it really is that easy!

31. cammie99

April 12, 2012 at 5:07 AM

@Daisy: you said, “Every time you come to this site to post a comment-hit, someone comes to this site to read your comment-hit, someone comes to this site to respond to one of your comments-hit. The more hits this site gets the more advertisers want to be on this site, the more money Steve gets.”

I couldn’t care less that Steve benefits from my comments, or those of the other “haters” (you’re welcome RS – just consider it our little contribution to your cause!). However, I do find it INSANELY funny that so many of his fans seem to take more interest in OUR comments than in RS’s actual blog. :)

32. cammie99

April 12, 2012 at 5:09 AM

BigFatWoman: I couldn’t agree more!

33. cammie99

April 12, 2012 at 5:11 AM

Kittyg: To take a line from the great RS:

“I’ve addressed that questions countless times. It’s always the same idiots asking the same stupid questions.”

Surely you can relate to RS-speak.

34. evyenia

April 12, 2012 at 10:22 PM

@bigfatwoman…. Your comment was spot on! These comments are cracking me up, the way everyone takes these message boards so seriously. Makes for interesting reading :-)

35. missannmcd

April 23, 2012 at 2:33 PM

cammie99 aka aatxcutie:
    Do you enjoy posting back and forth to yourself? Are you so insecure you have to make up an another identity to support your own comments? Talk about lame. I checked your IP address and they are the same for both posters! haha! Want to know how I did that?
    Not telling… it’s an easy trick however. Any beginner can do it.
    I think both of you (your 2 personalities) are extremely jealous of RS for reasons unknown. When people post hate it is a reflection of how they feel (inept) about themselves on the inside. Pitiful. Hope you find some real happiness. It’s pretty obvious you’re life is disappointing to yourself. If it wasn’t, you wouldn’t be so negative. If you were happy and secure with yourselves (haha), you would be posting positive things. But you’re just another jealous bully. I’ll pray for you…

36. karynr

May 31, 2012 at 7:54 AM

This is absolutely hysterical. Thanks for starting my day with a big chuckle!