Uncategorized

Reality Steve Live Video Blog – Thursday, April 19th 9:00EST/6:00PST

Here is tonight’s video blog in case you missed it. Started off by clearing up a major misconception regarding the lawsuit against me, then answered the two questions that I ended yesterday’s blog with. If you’re trying to view this video on your Ipad or Iphone, it won’t work. However, if you go to this link, you can download an app which will allow you to. Thanks everyone who joined in and watched tonight, or participated by asking a question. It was a lot of fun. Lets do it again next week. Enjoy…

1. maxi

April 19, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Ok, I know this is still going on, but I only watched a few minutes of it…Steve asking a stranger to be his date is so weird to me! As I heard him talking I was just like, is he serious?!?!

2. duckquack

April 19, 2012 at 7:07 PM

so how do you watch this stupid video of his?
    there is nowhere to click on…

3. aatxcutie

April 19, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Seriously, video blogging in a bath robe?

4. duckquack

April 19, 2012 at 8:30 PM

no he did not….he had his subway dinner uniform on.

5. Dianne

April 20, 2012 at 7:10 AM

@aatxcutie, bathrobe? I don’t see a bathrobe..I see a short sleeved black-t or something close to it. Man, you gotta straighten out and stop bashing Steve for every tiny little thing that you can.

6. bigfatwoman

April 20, 2012 at 9:35 AM

I watched a few minutes only….is there anyone out there who sits through this whole thing?

It’s funny to me that people ask Steve his opinion about other shows……is his opinion really more insightful or unique than asking your co-worker at the water cooler? Odd.

I don’t know why. I just love bashing Steve. I think it’s because he takes himself so seriously.

7. aatxcutie

April 20, 2012 at 1:24 PM

@Dianne, stop stomping on my freedom of speech :)

8. liz123

April 20, 2012 at 3:55 PM

@Dianne, “straighten out”? What does that even mean?!

9. Gidget

April 21, 2012 at 7:45 AM

I didn’t even notice what RS was wearing. Can someone (since Steve doesn’t read this) clarify what is going on with Melissa Rycroft? I watched 5 mins. of her show and as far as I could tell She and her husband loaded up a huge moving truck to move to LA together. They left the baby with her parents so they could drive the truck. It appeared that they were all moving together. I stopped watching after she peed on the road. I kept waiting to hear some kind of explanation about the living situation. Is she living in LA just with her baby, and her husband still works in Texas? If so, who takes care of her baby when shes doing whatever she does for work? Or does she live in LA alone?
    Either way, she doesn’t seem so nice and sweet anymore! She’s always needling her husband and rolling her eyes at him.

10. Dianne

April 23, 2012 at 7:01 AM

@Liz – straighten out = you are so bent out of shape, you need to straighten out. Make sense?

11. aatxcutie

April 23, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Hey @Dianne, STHU :)

12. liz123

April 23, 2012 at 2:54 PM

@Dianne, I guess it makes sense, but I just don’t get talking to someone else here like they’re your kid. It’s not your place to tell another adult to “straighten out”.

13. missannmcd

April 23, 2012 at 4:20 PM

aatxcutie: GTHU (grow the hell up)

14. cammie99

April 23, 2012 at 4:29 PM

@Missannoyance: GJIAL (Go Jump In a Lake)

15. missannmcd

April 23, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Steve, I just had the chance to watch this blog because frankly, I’m just too busy and wind up having to catch up on the site’s content. Just wanted to say I liked your answer to the question concerning this “comments” section. You said (to paraphrase) Why don’t people just email you if they have a problem with your blog, behavior etc. I for one, have always done just that in my online dealings with people. Good communication is vital in all types of relationships if you want healthy ones. Posting under several names is simply cowardly and projects one’s immaturity and ignorance.
    Although I have never posted under any other name but missannmcd, I do admit to having been drawn in to negativity and drama at times but I’m always working on changing myself. I do it for two simple reasons: My own peace of mind and self-respect. No one else has to live with me but I have to live with myself and I want serenity rather than strife in my life. Know thyself and you will know true freedom.”Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.”
    We all have faults; that is painfully apparent. But what we all need more of in this life is encouragement. We need to be able to build each other up and we can still have a lot of fun doing it .

16. missannmcd

April 23, 2012 at 7:05 PM

By the way, I AM the grammar police! rofl!

17. aatxcutie

April 23, 2012 at 7:23 PM

@missannmcd trust me, you’re the only one ROFL.

18. Athena