The Bachelorette 8 - Emily

The Bachelorette Recap Including More “Burning Love” Videos, The Whole Arie/Cassie Thing, and What Sean Said About Me

In case you missed it yesterday, I posted the events of what was going to transpire last night and pointed out how ABC’s editing staff got tricky again with what they were showing you versus what really happened. Not to mention throwing in a voiceover that Emily didn’t say at the time they were claiming she said it. Also, for those that wanted a shortened summary of my 2 hour video blog from last Thursday night, I added that as well. So in case you didn’t read and want to get caught up on that, it’s in the post below this one.

Last Friday, Arie spoke with the media to talk about last night’s episode and things in general and it was fascinating to not only see a reputable news source like “Entertainment Tonight” but also ABC’s PR team as well promote something from the interview that was so overblown, it was pretty ridiculous. Here’s a link to Part 1 of the interview (Part 2 is actually at the bottom of Part 1). The fact that they’re letting contestants still on the show talk about it on the conference call with media means they are going to be extra careful about anything out of these guys mouths. There’s not a chance in hell any of these guys are gonna give anything remotely revealing away. Of course, if you got sucked in by ETOnline’s headline, you might think otherwise.

Here was the question and answer with Arie that had people talking.

Would you have any interest in becoming the next The Bachelor star if you don’t end up with Emily?

Arie Luyendyk Jr: “(Laughs) Well, you know, my fiancee might not approve of that. (Laughs) No, I’m just joking. (Laughs) Basically, it’s hilarious because I know that’s a hot topic right now, but who knows what will happen. If I am engaged to Emily, I don’t think it’s possible for me to become the next Bachelor.”

Pretty innocent, right? He’s just joking around, he’s not giving anything away, but he’s teasing people. Did you see what a lot of outlets ran with in their story on Friday? “Did Arie give the ending away?” Not only did other outlets do it, but one of ABC’s own PR people tweeted out the exact same thing. So this was obviously all done for publicity and to get people talking. And the fact that ABC purposely drew attention to it themselves only proves not only was it a stunt, but that Arie isn’t the one chosen in the end. The news outlets only ran with the “My fiancé might not approve of that” and “I don’t think my fiancée would approve of that” lines, without running what he said around it, which completely changes the whole context of his answer. Really people? Do you honestly think they’d let Arie on a conference call spoil the show? Arie didn’t spoil anything. Well, I guess he kinda did. He basically spoiled that he definitely isn’t engaged to her. So good job.

I apologize for not posting the most recent episodes to the “Burning Love” franchise in Thursday’s column.

And finally, I wanted to clear something up that happened yesterday morning. I received an early morning phone call to be on Kidd Kraddick in the Morning here in Dallas to talk about some news they had on the “Bachelorette.” One of the co-hosts of the show, Jenna, had seen Sean out at a bar Friday night, and in talking to him, he seemed to mention my name and referenced something to the effect of, “He’s got something missing about the final 3.” He never went into detail, and Jenna never pushed him for it, but that’s what she believe she heard him say. So they called me yesterday morning to give my thoughts, and honestly, I didn’t really know what to say because it’s well known that Sean, Arie, and Jef are the final three. Not only from spoilers, but there’s visual evidence of it when they showed clips upcoming this season last week. So there’s no disputing those three guys are the final three. So frankly, I have no idea what Sean is referring to when he told Jenna that. Who knows? Maybe Sean was just messing with her? Maybe he was being serious and there IS something that I’m missing with the final three? Which wouldn’t surprise me because I don’t have very many details of what happens once it’s down to three, so I didn’t even really know what Sean could’ve been referring to. Are the final three guys wrong? No. That’s Sean, Jef, and Arie. But yes, I’d agree there probably is something that I’m missing when it comes to the final three. I just don’t know what it is yet. Still got a month to go. I’ll get it eventually. Hopefully.

1. johannablue

June 20, 2012 at 1:27 PM

@ CaliGirl – He’s getting there slowly! You know it had to be tough getting hit with a lawsuit from one of the largest conglomerates there is. That would scare the living sh…… out of anyone!

I found you on the other forum. The site is not very user friendly and will take some gettin’ use to, lol! I’m guessing that when Revenge is back on it will appear on the home page?

2. CaliGirl

June 20, 2012 at 2:04 PM

@johannablue, it does take some getting used to on that forum but not long. You just have to know where to go. I just stay logged in all the time and even when I turn my computer back on it still shows me as logged on. If you ever get stuck just remember that clicking on the “home” tab takes you back to the beginning.

I agree that it couldn’t have been easy for RS witth the whole lawsuit thing. I’m just happy that he seems to be back to his usual self, in a good way. Oh and don’t get me wrong, I’m not at all trying to pull people from this site over to that one- I just didn’t want us to keep going on and on about Revenge back and forth on RS’s site when the topic on here is usually just Bachelor/ette/pad related. I’ve just found that it’s easier to reply to specific comments over on that forum in a discussion. I still love RS’s site!

3. wisewords

June 20, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Just signed on here after being gone for a day and cannot believe you are all talking about my favorite show ever: REVENGE! OMG I LOVE THAT SHOW!! Steve isn’t going to re-cap it because it’s fictional and he does reality TV. But I am so pumped I have a lot of comments to read now! :-)

4. karynr

June 20, 2012 at 2:24 PM

cubsfan…I didn’t want to like Arie either, as I thought Jef was the best of the bunch, but he’s really grown on me. He comes across as very likeable, and that kiss….WHOA. I had to turn the ceiling fan to high when he did the wall and kiss move. That was HOT.

cycy…yes, men can be quite critical about clothing, hair, etx. My ex once threw a dress away because he didn’t like the way it looked on me. He did it while I was at work one day. One of many reasons he’s an ex! My guy friends are very critical about stuff like that, some more than others. I don’t wear a lot of make-up. My feeling is, as long as I’m happy with the way I look, that’s all that matters. I had pink eye a few weeks ago and couldn’t wear contacts or make-up for two weeks. It was quite liberating just throwing my glasses on and not bothering with all of that!

When I look at older pictures of Emily I think she looks better. The make-up, hair and clothes are adding years to her age. She is so naturally pretty, I’ll bet she could go on camera with a little mascara, foundation and lip gloss, and look much, much better.

Has anyone checked out Ashley Spivey’s recaps? She is so adorable and has a great sense of humor. Quite a few of the ex-contestants are writing recaps and some are pretty good.

I’m really looking forward to the hometown dates. Those should be very interesting considering the F4 are all so different from each other.

Also, has anyone heard how they’re going to handle the Fantasy Suite dates, since Emily is going to be passing on that part of the process? Or, did RS already write something and I missed it?

5. sandy

June 20, 2012 at 3:03 PM

After some thought, I believe Emily probably did pick boy band Jef… He has his own company just like Brad had his own bar, I think Emily is all about the $$$$$.

In the checkout today, Life & Style cover says Emily is engaged, wants a baby now, and what Ricki thinks of her new dad…..

6. jlh908

June 20, 2012 at 4:52 PM

I loved how the audio implied that Emily’s arrow hit the target, even though the arrow went in the grass. Awesome editing!

7. ifucsam

June 20, 2012 at 7:27 PM

@karynr Steve said a few columns back that none of the men get a fantasy suit card.

8. CaliGirl

June 20, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Karynr, I love Ashley Spivey’s blogs! She is really funny and I love her captions on all the photos. I bet her Bachelor Pad ones will be great too.

9. kasey31

June 20, 2012 at 8:56 PM

@cycy.. hi :) sorry i wouldve responded earlier, but i literally just got home from work.. no access to a computer at the salon :(

do a lot of regular women get extensions? no, but some do.. many movie stars have them and its really hard to tell bc they look so natural.. i think the best example i can use is jennifer love hewitt.. she has extensions, but they look so real that no one can tell..

a lot of girls get hair extensions bc their natural long hair is not full and beautiful.. some women simply cannot grow their hair out, or dont have the patience.. some women have such damaged hair from bleach or other products that their hair literally cannot grow out bc it breaks at a certain point.. and some women just like to change up their look from time to time, as some extensions are not as “permanent” as other.. there are different types of extensions, some are sewn on, some use heat, some are clips in, some use a glue-type bonding.. and the prices vary for the different types of extensions..

i would say that a lot of men do like long hair, but it is definitely not a deal breaker either.. i know a lot of women who get their hair done for themselves, and it has very little to do with their spouse, significant other, or trying to lure a man in.. but to answer your question honestly, no.. a woman shouldnt spend thousand of dollars to make sure their make-up is always perfect, their hair is always perfect, and their nails are always done.. now would i ever admit that to one of my clients?of course not, thats how i make my money, but i would also never encourage one of my clients to get any of those things done for any reason other than for themselves..

ive said it before on here, men who do care only about those things, are scum bag losers who are completely superficial.. a real man will think u are more beautiful in sweat pants, hair in a pony-tail, and no make-up.. of course they like their women to get dolled up for them from time to time, but it truly isnt, nor should it be that important…

material things such as purses, shoes, jewelry.. most men cant tell the difference between a pair of jimmy choos versus a pair of steve maddens.. or payless for that matter.. its all about looking as good as YOU can look, and not comparing yourself to the facade that hollywood makes us believe these women actually look like.. i can guarantee u, if we all had people doing our hair and make-up for hours everyday, we’d all look like jennifer love hewitt, too..

10. kasey31

June 20, 2012 at 9:04 PM

@karynr.. bc u cant go from darker to lighter without a using a developer that will lift your color.. best example i could use would be taking a black crayon.. and trying to color over it wil a yellow marker.. sure, u can see hints of yellow, but it will still look black for the most part.. your hair needs to lift and eat away at the dark color pigments (which is what developer is for) so that it lightens and then u can deposit a lighter color.. box color has no developer components to it, so it wont do that.. in short, color does not lift color.. u cant go from dark to light without prelightening it first.. and that usually takes bleach or a developer with a high content of ammonia to eat away at the dark pigments in the hair.. hope that makes sense :)

11. kasey31

June 20, 2012 at 9:04 PM

*with

12. kasey31

June 20, 2012 at 9:15 PM

@ali, @caligirl, @sunnyside..YES! ems hair looked great at the atfr ceremony.. thats EXACTLY what i meant when i said she needed to tone down the yellow and add low-lights, and thats exactly what they did to her on brads atfr.. do u notice how fine textured her hair is there? that is her real hair.. u can see a major difference between now and then..

and ya. like i stated before, the yellow only shows so much bc no one has bothered to town out the yellow.. its as simple as the color wheel. u use the opposite color that u r trying to get rid of.. purple cancels out yellow, green cancels out red.. greens and blues are aka ashe colors.. reds, golds, coppers are known as warm colors.. they need to add ashe to her hair..

and thats another good thing to remember when youre buying color at the store.. look at the color and it will usually say “light ASHE blonde” or “medium GOLDEN brown” that means u can expect to see reds, golds and coppers when using the gold tones, and absolutely no red, gold or copper tones when using an ashe tone bc the ashe cancels out the warm..

i am a brunette, so my underlying pigment is red when i go lighter, which is why i always always throw an ashe base into my color so that i dont have the red in my hair bc i personally dont care for it on me..

13. kasey31

June 20, 2012 at 9:19 PM

i could talk about hair AND revenge alllll day! lol.. two of my most favorite things :) hopefully u guys got to see my posts! took me forever to type lol.. sorry i got back to everyone so late, but if u have anymore ?s, please feel free to ask :)

14. nora j

June 20, 2012 at 9:31 PM

I think the fact that they are addressing the arie Cassie situation means arie could be the f1…RS brought it up and so they chose to address it or else there would be a lot of controversy when he’s the f1.

15. nora j

June 20, 2012 at 10:19 PM

This season kind of like Jillian’s season for me. I can see the passion between arie and Emily…reminds me of Ed and Jillian. I liked reid also and saw the connection Jillian had with him….that’s how I feel about Jef. Sean is the attractive boring guy for me…kinda like kiptyn. I just get the feeling she picks Arie jjust like how Jill picked Ed….and there was some controversy with Ed and his ex just like there is with arie now..although its not the same thing.

16. kasey31

June 20, 2012 at 10:58 PM

@nora j.. u know what? thats interesting… i wonder if they did know that rs had brought up the whole cassie/arie situation and decided “u know what? lets just aire this crap so that arie doesnt look like a jerk bc it’s gonna get out there now” and it would work in their favor to try to spin it in their own version if he is the f1.. usually when drama like that comes up, abc throws the guy under the bus and makes him look like a real jack ass.. aka, bentley, justin rated r rego (was that his name)? u might be on to something.. bc rs broke the news while abc was still filiming, maybe they figured theyd just include it in the show and spin it in their favor.. i remember steve saying he did NOT think abc would mention it, yet it seems like that’s the focal point of next week’s episode.. im starting to think he’s the f1 now, too.. theyre doing damage control now, so they dont have to deal with it all at once when the finale aires..

17. nora j

June 20, 2012 at 11:57 PM

I’m gonna have to rewatch the Jef scenes with emily cuz after watching emily and arie i can’t imagine her not picking arie…but I guess there are still more weeks of dating and things could change. I wonder why rs thinks jef is F1 and also why he doesn’t have confirmation if he does think jef is F1

Another thing…if jef is F1 why are they makin his interview come out last behind sean and arie…seems too obvious….but I guess its a game for fleiss so he could be makng things obvious so that we think its too obvious when its in fact the truth or what’s obvious.

18. ashella

June 21, 2012 at 5:37 AM

@kasey31 you make a good point… they could have taken Arie/Cassie’s relationship and used it to spin Arie into the bad guy this season. Since they didn’t, it makes me kind of suspicious of him being the F1 too.

@nora j I think RS believes Jef is the F1 because of him still being in Curacao days after the final rose ceremony (while Arie and Sean were already home) and because Jef has been spotted in the same area as Emily frequently since (I think they were both in the LA area over Memorial Day weekend).

Has anyone else noticed how well the guys this season seem to get along and not get jealous of each other? Usually by this time we have a few cry babies telling the lead how it’s hard for them to sit in the hotel and watch her go out on dates with other guys etc etc. We haven’t really seen any of that this season. I follow some of the guys on Twitter, and it’s cute to see the bromance with Arie/Jef/Michael. I still wish Michael had gotten more time on air/with Emily. He was who I was most attracted to in the first episode.

19. Dianne

June 21, 2012 at 6:40 AM

You know, I love 1FJef..and for that reason I hope Emily does not choose him. He deserves much, much better than her. Arie and Emily are a match made in heaven, they are both totally “me” people. I truly feel sorry for Ricki because I cannot imagine Arie getting past himself to give that little girl the time of day.

20. Sunnyside422

June 21, 2012 at 7:34 AM

All this hair info is wonderful Kasey31. Since I am a natural blond, notice that as I age, my hair isn’t as shiny and bright. Using Nexxus products as my hairdresser loves them. Would adding an ash color “refresh” the old locks? :-)

Sorry…Steve, I bet you are soo interested in hair discussions. Take heart we still love ya!

I gotta confess since I have no life, went back and printed out Monday’s blog and shared with a coworker who also watches. There we sat in her office, laughing our a…’s off. This blog is one for the ages. Perfect Steve at his finest! His whole take on Travis and Ryan was priceless! The Steve of old is baaaak and I’m so glad. Since I skipped most of watching Ben (boooring), good that I decided to watch each episode this time around.

Still team Jef…he is a sweetie and yes deserves someone much better than a barbie doll. I just think that there won’t be any hidden secrets in Jef’s life. Seems like too nice a guy.

21. kasey31

June 21, 2012 at 8:15 AM

@sunnyside422- it depends on what color line your hairdresser uses, but for the most part, no.. ash wont refresh your look, but what will is adding a neutral base to your color.. so whatever formula your hair dresser uses to keep u blonde, whether it be a high lift color (which is color with a lift developer), or bleach, i’d add a neutral base into the mix.. she probably uses either straight bleach, or a highlift color like 10-… with an ash or warm tone depending on the natural color of your hair, so he might already be using ash.. in addition to whatever she does use, id add a bit of a 10-0 (or whatever the color is that she uses) to give it give it more shine, and so it appears less dull (thats a natural complaint that a lot of clients have actually and adding a bit of neutral usually fixes the problem quite well)..

also, try doing at home deep conditioning treatements..
    basically wash your hair with shampoo, wash out.. apply more than your everyday conditioner.. get out of the shower.. put on a shampoo cap, blowdry the shampoo cap (with conditioner still in hair) for 15-20 minutes, let it cool for 5.. the blowdryer is basicallly replacing the heating chairs u see at salons.. take off the shampoo cap, then get back in the shower and rinse out the conditioner.. that helps, too.. and id do this once a week.. u can use any conditioner, but one designes specifically for dry hair is what u would want when doing an at home deep condition, even if u dont have dry hair.. i really love matrix conditioner.. i use pureology shampoo.. on my clients, i use enjoy and sudzz fx.. they all work really well, but if u cant afford those, u can use any conditioner, really.. they all contain humectants..

22. kasey31

June 21, 2012 at 8:17 AM

@ashella- im still not sure if arie wins, but it does seem weird like they are wanting to make sure arie doesnt seem like the bad guy, and usually they dont care or even want something like this to happen!

23. kasey31

June 21, 2012 at 8:19 AM

sorry for all the stupid typos!

24. kasey31

June 21, 2012 at 8:24 AM

@sunnyside422- just saw u said u are a natural blonde.. so does your hairdresser not use any color on u? although that would be a rare case, using a natural base will definitely work then! idk if u r a blonde 8, 9, 10? but whatever it is, u can add neutral to your hair like an 8-0, or a 9-0.. and u will notice that your hair looks refreshed 😉 she probably still does use color bc even most natural blondes dont like their “blonde,” but who knows.. either way, use a little bit of neutral lol..

25. karynr

June 21, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Thanks for the hair advice Kasey! I like the way it turned out, kind of golden brown with dark blonde streaks, but now I know how to do it right next time.

I love watching how the guys interact compared to the females. What a difference. The bromances are cute to watch.

I don’t remember Kyptyn being that boring. Was he? I thought he was one of the cutest and nicest of the bunch. I wonder if he and the disney princess will get married.

Can’t wait to read the comments about the vlog tonight. I’m going to try and catch it, and join the chat, but only if my flight gets in on time.

Have a great day everyone!

26. CaliGirl

June 21, 2012 at 8:36 AM

I watched episode 6 of Burning Love last night and could not stop laughing. That “Sunny Acres” senior home van was just too much. lol

Kasey, I’ve found that a deep conditioning treatment makes all the difference in the world in how healthy my hair looks/feels. My hair is naturally golden blonde and has gotten darker over the years, but still light enough to where I can go up to 3 months in between color touch-ups without my roots looking horrible. I usually get a weave with bleach. I like to get low lights from time to time but sometimes it makes my ends look “stripey”, if that makes sense. So lately I have just been getting bleach. You must hear some pretty interesting stories at work. Having my hair done is my favorite “me” time, especially since the salon I go to serves wine. :)

Anyway I use Sebastian’s Drench every few weeks and it seems to have helped my hair stay pretty healthy.

27. karynr

June 21, 2012 at 8:38 AM

I’m beginning to think a lot of you are right, and Arie might be the only one who could meet her expectations as far as lifestyle. The lust will burn off eventually and I hope there’s more to them than just the physical. I don’t know how well he’d do with Ricki, but it sounds like he got close with the ex-gf’s kids, so maybe he’d be a good stepdad for her. I still don’t think she’ll stick with anyone.
    Can I adopt Jef? I think he has it all….sweet, cute face, nice, intelligent, honorable, financially smart….but not for Emily. But, she still hasn’t mentioned relocation to anyone but Jef. I’m sure Sean could tranfer with State Farm, like Roberto did, but I can’t see Jef leaving his company in Utah. I don’t know about Arie’s situation here in Scottsdale. I think I read he owns a business here, but am not positive. I can see Emily fitting in well with his life in Scottsdale, IF she made the move, which I don’t see happening. There are many twenty-somethings running around this town with the botox, extensions, boob jobs, etc.

28. nora j

June 21, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Yeah the bromances are cute. I’m actually liking a lot if the guys this season. Who was michael…was that theguy with the long hair..cuz he was def a cutie.

Why do so many people dislike arie. He seems like a nice guy on the show. Is everyon just biased by all the subjective comments rs made about him. I felt like rs said arie was some horrible player but he backed it up with evidence that wasn’t that bad. Also arie seems to genuinely like emily and also gets along with the other guys and seems down to earth.

Well if its true jef was in curacao longer than the other two guys then I can see why rs thinks he’s f1.

Well if its true jeff was

29. kasey31

June 21, 2012 at 8:50 AM

@dianne.. well said, and i very much agree

30. kasey31

June 21, 2012 at 8:56 AM

@caligirl.. i used to use sebastian’s drench at work.. that’s a great conditioner, too.. and ya, since u are already a natural blonde, u wouldnt need low-lights.. bc youre so light, any dark color would appear doubly darker on u.. u could just use your natural color as the low-light and stick to partial weaves if u want demension..

ok.. off to work, everyone.. have a great day!

31. kasey31

June 21, 2012 at 8:57 AM

and yes, i hear it all! i mean EVERYTHING! lol..

32. ashella

June 21, 2012 at 8:59 AM

@nora j yes, Michael is the one with the long hair. He’s a singer, and he’s absolutely adorable :) https://www.facebook.com/MichaelNanceMusic

33. colonlc10

June 21, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Hi Everyone. I normally just lurk and I am a bach fan too but when I saw some of you talking about Revenge I about jumped!!! I love that show and yes sorry to say it doesn’t come back till September!!! I just finished catching up with the episodes and Nolan is my absolute favorite! I’m thinking since “Emily’s” mom is supposed to be alive, it will either be victoria as her mom or maybe Nolan’s “aunt”?!?!?!

Anyway, this season of bachelor is driving me nuts because it seems like they are really catering to Miss Em moreso than the past one’s but it’s all good. Maybe she gives Chris Harrison the rose in the finale! LOL!

34. colonlc10

June 21, 2012 at 9:26 AM

Sorry, revenge again……..Now that I think about it, I don’t think Vic can be Em’s mom. I don’t think they met until that party at Vic’s. I love Decklin too (however you spell his name). That baby better not be Jack’s and I’m pissed fake amanda came back. Although real amanda was annoying me with the “I can do anything to anyone, I am woman” attitude but it is still an awesome show. It would be cool if DC was not dead and maybe that “will happen”. That part when the white haired guy was at the planes wheels was freaky and perfect at the same time. I knew that plane was gonna blow! Maybe it is lydia that is dead and that is the funeral?!?! She resembles cameron diaz to me. Sorry for being so off topic.

Sean is boring………..ok that was bach topic! LOL!

35. mh1123

June 21, 2012 at 9:56 AM

One thing I have noticed is that all these rag mags, bloggers (incl. ex contestants) and tv talk shows wait for Steve to come up with the winner or who he thinks the winner is to try and make it as if they came up with it on their own. Up to the day that Steve announced who he thought was the “winner” no one dared to declare a “winner.” The rumors were Sean might be. I just read Ali’s blog changing story from the prior week (or maybe a week b4 that) when she compared Jef’s relationship with Emily to hers with Chris and declared he was definetely not the winner.

36. SherryfromD

June 21, 2012 at 10:15 AM

@ karynr, who are some of the other ex-contestants that are writing good recaps?

@ kasey31, you mentioned Jennifer Love Hewitt having the best extensions. What kind do you think those are/which ones are the best?

I remember someone in the comments bringing up that Sean dated that Dallas Cowboys cheerleader. I wonder why RS didn’t give us that scoop? Especially living in Dallas.

37. iheartvino

June 21, 2012 at 10:39 AM

@sherryfromD, RS did give us the scoop about that. He included a picture of Sean w/ Brooke (the ex) in her uniform. He’s also mentioned it a couple of times in his video blogs, and spent a few minutes in last week’s video blog talking about Sean’s connection to Jeremy, who had also dated a Cowboys cheerleader a while back.

38. SherryfromD

June 21, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Ah ok thanks. I don’t listen to the video blogs, but I must have missed the pic somehow.

39. Fade2Black

June 21, 2012 at 1:49 PM

OMG I’ve been fighting a wicked migraine headache…hope it doesn’t come back.

Anyway, I came back just now and wow, you guys have been tearin’ it up! These boards are SMOKIN’!!!

I’ll have to read all the comments and then hopefully come back and comment too. I hope we’re not pissing off the Bach crowd with our Reveneiness..LOL!! Now that we’re chatting about it, it’s on my mind EVEN MORE (if that were possible?) and Sept 30th is like waiting for an entire year to pass! Hope everyone’s having a good day!!

40. Fade2Black

June 21, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Oops…*Revengeiness*. :-)

41. iheartvino

June 21, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Hi Fade2Black- sorry to hear about your migraine! A few of us have moved the Revenge convo over to the Bach and Bachelorette forum bc there’s a thread over there dedicated to Revenge. I didn’t want to keep clogging up this site w/ it and tick off any people that didn’t care or want to see anything about Revenge , lol. It’s listed under the “Other TV shows- Discussion and Media” section.

this is caligirl, BTW, changed my SN bc was bored with the other one. :)

42. kasey31

June 22, 2012 at 12:26 AM

@SherryD.. did i say she had the best hair extensions? like ever? well, idk about that, but i do remember saying she was the best example i could think of in the moment.. i say this bc they look very natural on her.. most people are shocked to learn jlh has extensions, which means theyre really good.. a lot of things factor into what makes hair extensions “good” or “bad” real hair is always the best way to go bc u can color it, the look is more natural, the texture feels like real hair instead of synthetic hair, and it is easier to maintain.. usually that hair is pricey though.. and inidan hair is typically the most sought after bc a lot of wome like the super straight hair, long hair.. and u can color it. bleach it, while it still sustains its integrity.. but a lot of it depends on your real hair, too.. how short it is, how fine or corse, thick, ethnic hair can be tricky. so there are so many factors that play in to picking out the perfect extensions.. jlh has a great hairstylist who colors it perfectly, cuts it to make it look natural with her own hair, and i love the color that she uses.. its a very nice chocolate brown..

43. kasey31

June 22, 2012 at 12:28 AM

woo hoo!!! more revenge fans.. keep em coming! :) i dont remember who posted it, but no, vic is not emilys mom.. and it isnt nolan’s aunt.. she hasnt been introduced yet, but i think his aunt does know her.. mike kelley said hes still in the process of casting who will play her mom.. he said he wants someone similar to madeline stowe 😉

44. SherryfromD

June 26, 2012 at 9:04 AM

@kasey31, thanks! And you are correct, you said she was the best example…misread. :)