Dr. Reality Steve

“Reader Emails,” “Dr. Reality Steve,” and Twitter Imposters

Back with another live video blog tonight at 9:00 PM EST/6:00 PST. With Emily’s season over, and “Bachelor Pad” just starting, I can’t imagine there will be too much to talk about but we can talk about post-show stuff if you’d like. See you there.

Emily and Jef made their TV rounds this week doing “Good Morning America” on Monday, “Jimmy Kimmel Live” Monday night, then “Live with Kelly” on Tuesday. I’m sure they did others, but those were the three main ones that I was able to catch. I find it funny that they’ve been pretty open about their “secret meetings” that took place while the show was airing. It’s safe to say that not all of those meetings took place in Southern California like most have in the past. And the whole “Dean & Dolly” thing was good to know since we know the lead and cast members are given code names all season long. Ben & Courtney were “William & Kate.” I remember hearing about a few of the others from seasons past at the time, but can’t remember off the top of my head now. “Bonnie & Clyde” I think was one, but can’t remember what season.

I know I said on Tuesday that there was a good chance I was going to have another little rant to go on today regarding yet another person on this show and their betrayal of our friendship. I’m going to hold off on that until Tuesday. Why? Simple. Basically, I’m doing it for karma reasons. I get a tad superstitious when I’m going to Vegas so I don’t wanna sit here and destroy someone in the blog and have all this negative energy surrounding me heading into a weekend of gambling. I know, sounds stupid, but hey, I want all the positive energy I can get. It can wait til Tuesday. But when it does, “KA-BOOM!!!” Fleiss didn’t trademark that word, did he?

If you were following me on Twitter last night, you saw me tweet that an imposter had created a fake Twitter account of @Reality_Steve and told people to start following them there. Not one minute after that thing was up, people were asking me if it was true, so I immediately had to issue a statement saying it was a fake. Well, let’s just say that person isn’t too bright. Not ten minutes after a tense email exchange with them harassing me, with their last email stating, “You will regret this,” that fake Twitter account goes up. Gee, I wonder who did it? There are a lot of uneducated, misinformed people out there let me tell ya.’ The lesson as always: Some people are lunatics.

Page 1 of 612345...Last »

1. lcs85

July 26, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Steve doesn’t read books? I’m sooo shocked… *sarcasm*

2. kjem

July 26, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Didn’t he say on his twitter account that he was going to post the emails? I was looking forward to reading them… Does anybody know what this fake account said?

3. Amy

July 26, 2012 at 10:46 AM

“You know what our rabbit’s name was? Friendly. No joke. It died in a horrible recliner accident that my sister still blames on me to this day. Til the end of time I will say it was not my fault. And til the end of time, she’ll still say I killed Friendly.” lmao, how can you not love steve!!!!!! I guess he should have been more friendly to Friendly 😛

4. elisabethwest

July 26, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Omg I just laughed so hard at that whole bit about “Friendly”…and felt terrible about it…poor rabbit…but that was way too funny.

5. JovisMom

July 26, 2012 at 11:18 AM

To the first emailer about the long distance relationship bit. I am about to go through the same thing. My boyfriend of over a year is moving several states away and we plan on doing long distance for a several months (thank God not years) until I am able to join him. Since you say you are in grad school I know I am a bit older then you so I would like to give you some advice as well. Great guys are sooo very hard to find! It doesn’t get any easier in your 30s either. My advice is this. Try and make it work. Spend holidays and Spring Break with him (one of you may even be able to transfer schools?) do skype, phone sex, whatever works for you. If this is someone you really think you can marry it will be hard (especially considering your past, but you are older and wiser now) but will be totally worth it!!! Good luck to you!

6. Amy

July 26, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Great advice JovisMom!!!

7. amanda876

July 26, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Jef’s tattoo is a word that his dad made up combining all of his sibling’s names.

8. JovisMom

July 26, 2012 at 11:35 AM

@ Amy – Thanks! :-)
    I have to make a 17hour car ride w\ him this weekend and then a plane ride home alone Tuesday. So sad!!! I am confident he’s the one though so it will be hard but worth it!!

9. canpov

July 26, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Haha, my first thought on the guy who was ‘tamed’ was the same!

10. kasey31

July 27, 2012 at 8:18 AM

@jovismom- sorry to hear about your situation with the bf, ive heard u talk about him a lot.. and well, that just sucks!

steve seems like hes in a good mood, glad to see that!
    “KA-BOOM, fleiss didnt trademark that word, did he” hahaha..

ps.. whats up with the dude email? pretty strange.. “my mom thinks youre creepy too?” ummm ok?

11. kasey31

July 27, 2012 at 8:21 AM

oh her “sister” thinks hes creepy.. ok well, thats not so bad.. weeeeird!

12. missie

July 27, 2012 at 8:41 AM

I think Emily’s tattoo is her daughters initials. JRH– josephine riddick (something like that, nickname Ricki) Hendrick. If not then maybe they are daddy Ricky’s initials.

13. missie

July 27, 2012 at 8:42 AM

Or actually maybe her tattoo is a number and that’s her bracelet. Sorry!!!

14. missie

July 27, 2012 at 10:31 AM

And since I’m such a retard w too much time on my hands, I rewatched the proposal part and Jef totally started and ended with the ring out of the box. Production was probably like “no!!!!!! You cant do it like that!! Neil has to have his advertisement!!” and had him pose kneeling with the ring in the box afterwards. Supposedly he didnt tell them ahead of time that he was going to propose and probably just stuck the ring in his pocket.

15. Susan

July 30, 2012 at 6:04 PM

I wonder why the Bachelor Pad spoilers were deleted? I also wonder why nothing was said about why.