To see the updated list of Sean’s Girls, go to the navigation bar up top, click on “Spoilers,” then “The Bachelor,” “Bachelor Sean Spoilers,” then “Sean’s Girls,” or, you can just click here. Considering no other place on the internet is confirming any of these contestants before this site, I would appreciate a link back to this page if you are going to share this information in other places.
Eight more girls to confirm today (UPDATE: It’s now seven. Tiffany Payette was cut before the limos arrived. For those that don’t know, they bring more than 25 people the first night just in case someone gets sick, or gets cold feet, or the producers have a change of heart. Don’t know why Tiffany got cut, but she was in LA, but never made it in the limos), which brings the total up to 10 (9) so far. Never had this many before the first episode has even started filming. It would be 11, but I found out this weekend that a girl who was originally confirmed, Jordyn Rossignol, was told she was no longer cast. So basically, they had her pegged as an alternate all along and decided against casting her. She never made it out to LA. So in addition to Kristy Kaminsky and Diana Willardson, here are 8 more girls who are on Sean’s season. One of which will look quite familiar to “Bachelor Pad” fans:
3. Katie Levans: 27, Charlotte, NC. B.A. from Furman University, Masters in Nutrition at Winthrop University. Vegetarian. Loves her cats. Runs a blog called Sweet Tater Blog. Currently a Yoga instructor and obviously trying to steal Rebecca Gayheart’s hair. Kinda digging it.
4. Lacey Latka: 24, lives in Stevenson Ranch, CA, recently quit working at Bank of America, graduated UCSD with a BA in Business in 2010, currently attending Chapman University for Masters in Family Therapy. FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram account were all active two days ago but have since been deactivated.
5. Sarah Herron: 25, Marina Del Rey, Junior Art Director at 72 and Sunny ad agency in LA. Twitter account is @Sarahherron. Graduated Otis College of Art and Design in 2010. Has a dog named Leo. Yes, she was born without a full left arm, but considering the close friendship Sean has developed with Lauren Scruggs since her accident, I don’t see that coming into play whatsoever. She was pretty vocal about doing the show before she left for filming before she shut off her FB account, judging by the screenshot below.
6. Lesley Murphy: 24, Washington DC. Grauated University of Georgia with a B.A. in Broadcast News and B.S. in Pyschology. Here is a bio on her. Been told she’s a lobbyist for a Democratic lobbying firm. She’s the one on the left in this picture.
7. Taryn Renee Daniels: 30, Troutdale, OR. Fitness director at LA Fitness, went to a design school in LA for college. She was 1st runner up in 08, and 3rd runner up for Miss Oregon USA 2009 (4th from the left).
Also, more pics here from that years contest.
As you can see, she’s added quite the tattoo on her stomach since her pageant days. Holy crap.
8. Amanda Meyer: 26, Newport Beach, CA. Attended Long Beach St. University but never finished. Fit model who works gigs in LA. Her LinkedIn page shows some of the stuff she’s modeled. She is the brunette in all the pictures below with her sister.
9. Paige Vigil: How can we forget the memorable Paige from “Bachelor Pad” who lasted only one episode? Kinda figured they were gonna cast one of the fans from the Pad to be on Sean’s season, and by the power of deductive reasoning, it wasn’t gonna be one of the crazy twins, and Donna doesn’t necessarily strike me as someone who’s looking to get married tomorrow, which only left Paige. Lives in New York, and operates one of the Jumbotrons according to her audition video which we all remember so fondly:
Send all regular and “Dr. Reality Steve” emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org. To follow me on Twitter, it’s: www.twitter.com/RealitySteve. Instagram name is “RealitySteve,” or join my Reality Steve Facebook Fan Page. Talk to you later.