That’s right. I can officially confirm Kacie Boguskie is one of the girls on Sean’s season. Makes sense. She’s always been a fan favorite and due to her strong Christian background, I’m assuming they thought she would be a good fit. I just don’t know how they ever thought they were going to keep this a secret for very long. Not to mention, she’s met Sean before a couple weeks ago in New York at the Real Beans event attended by former alumni. I’m guessing this won’t make too many girls in the house very happy and I’m sure Jenna Burke is probably not a happy camper either since she was the one who hooked up with him that weekend, yet Kacie is the one that gets to go on the show after him. Oh boy. And yes, Kacie got a rose the first night.
This makes it the first time in the show’s history that they’ve brought back a contestant from a previous season to compete again on the very first night. In Byron’s season, they brought back Mary and some other girl after the season began, then last season Shawntel came back but not until episode three. With DWTS doing an “All Star” season for the first time, “Survivor” and “Big Brother” continuously bringing back former players every season, and plenty of other shows doing the same, looks like the “Bachelor” is copy-catting after 24 seasons of the same thing. Can’t say I blame them, but with that said, I don’t think Sean will end up picking Kacie in the end. I just don’t see it.
Since yesterday’s announcement of the head shots and first names of all of Sean’s girls (well, except for Paige and Kacie B.), information started coming in fast and furious as to the identities of who these women were. Of the nine that I gave you yesterday (Tiffany never made the final cut and was sent home before the limos arrived), all nine except for Paige were identified. Here are the identities and bios of seven more of the women. This has been added to the Sean’s Girls page.
10. Robyn Howard: Houston, Texas. Account Manager for Baker Hughes oil company by day, Houston Rockets Power Dancer by night. Unfortunately, the Rockets already removed her from their team page. She does have a LinkedIn page still active though.
11. Kelly Dutton: Nashville, TN. Singer and Dancer at D & G Entertainment Design. B.A. in Vocal Performance at Middle Tennessee State University. Has two different colored eyes. Freaky deaky. Also has a LinkedIn page still active.
Unfortunately, Kelly was eliminated at the first rose ceremony as evidenced by her Facebook post yesterday:
Kelly definitely has some TV aspirations as she once auditioned for “American Idol” and also for “Glee.”
13. Lauren Marchetti: Providence, RI. New England Patriots cheerleader and Anchor and Producer for local channel, GoLocalTV. Also looks like she manages a family owned restaurant. B.A. in Psychology at University of Rhode Island. Check out her LinkedIn page.
14. Selma Alameri: 28, San Diego, CA. A special thanks to our very own Jen Marcus of JensReality.com, who was able to report this information this morning. Some guy interviewed her for his blog that you can check out. Safe to say if Sean doesn’t pick Selma, she will be target #1 amongst all the male alumni from this show. Yowza.
15. Leslie A. Hughes: 29, Studio City, CA. Actress. Even has her own IMDB page. Was just recently on the Fox game show “Take Me Out.” For some reason, she did an interview with this knob head:
Unfortunately, also looks like she was booked for a DUI back in Florida in 2007. Woops. If that’s not her, then I apologize. But it certainly looks like it is, and the age matches up with the birth date.
16. Jackie Parr: 26, Boynton Beach, Fla. Makeup artist at MAC cosmetics and a hair assistant at Eleven Spa in Delray Beach, Fla. Don’t know why ABC spelled her name “Jakie” on their page. This is the correct spelling.
Send all regular and “Dr. Reality Steve” emails to: email@example.com. To follow me on Twitter, it’s: www.twitter.com/RealitySteve. Instagram name is “RealitySteve,” or join my Reality Steve Facebook Fan Page. Talk to you later.