Bachelor Sean Spoilers

“Reader Emails,” “Dr. Reality Steve,” Sean in Banff, & Finality to Jef and Emily (Thank God)

Change of plans. I’m actually going to do “Reality Roundup” tomorrow instead since I got a late start to today’s column. Today I’ll just recap some Jef and Emily stuff, update you a bit on Sean’s group date yesterday, and also give you some news and notes involving the franchise. Needless to say, it’s been a crazy two days since the Jef and Emily breakup became official on Tuesday night. Crazy tweeters, crazy emailers, all sorts of speculation in the tabloids yesterday. On and on and on it went. The twitter trolls were out in full force. Not to mention a few loonies that seemed to escape from the bin. Yikes. But I guess when you put all your faith into two people you don’t even know, and believe every word they put on their Twitter and in Instagram pics, and those two people end up lasting a whopping 3 months together, I guess you would feel pretty stupid about your blind loyalty and start lashing out at people who were right from the beginning. Hey, whatever floats your boat.

In case you didn’t see it, here are Jef and Emily’s statements to “People” magazine that they released Tuesday night. I’ll tell you what I find hilarious about this whole “exclusive” and “breaking news” aspect of it. Well, two things actually. First, it played out exactly how I said it would in Tuesday’s column that “People” planted their “Are Jef and Emily Breaking Up” story last Saturday online because they knew something was up. However, the second thing that’s hilarious in all this is to go look at the tabloid covers this week. US Weekly’s cover story is of Emily saying “We’re Done!,” but “People” doesn’t have a thing about Jef and Emily on the cover this week, even though they were the ones who got their statements Tuesday night confirming the break up. Knowing what I know about how tabloids work, essentially US Weekly outscooped “People” on the story, “People” found out about US’ cover after they had already gone to print with their cover (which had nothing on Jef and Emily), so they basically ran to the two of them probably begging for a statement to put out Tuesday night before the mags hit stands Wednesday morning, which they did. Just kinda funny to see “People” were the only ones to get exclusive quotes from Jef and Emily, yet in their magazine this week, there’s nothing about them being broken up, just a little blurb about possibly there being trouble.

I just don’t get why you’d give such gushing, glowing statements about each other in a breakup. Did I expect them to mudsling? Of course not. But those statement were so written by other people, and so over-the-top ridiculous, that it cheapens the statement itself. Just say, “Things didn’t work out” and move on. But to go on for paragraphs about how great the other person is, and how much they love them to death, and she’s the greatest mother in the world, yet, you’re breaking up? Just sounds pretty hollow. There were obviously problems there (none that I expect them to ever address), but by doing a 180 the other way and glorifying how great the other person is, it made the statements that much more un-believable. I don’t buy for a second these two will remain such close friends. She’s already deleted every picture of the guy off her Instagram and unfollowed him. Do you really think they’ll keep in touch? Please. With that said, I’m glad that it’s over and I’m vindicated for what I reported last Tuesday. I’m sure a lot of you still have questions about the who and the why of this breakup, but I’m done talking about it. I’ve heard plenty of things regarding it, hence the reason I’ve been saying for a while these two would never get married, but it’s not my business to share that with people. All you need to know now is that they’re broken up and it’s over. You’re never gonna get the answers you want to this relationship because I don’t see either coming forward to trash the other one, so no need to ask. I’m sure the tabloids aren’t done with them, but I am. On to Sean’s season. I told you what was going to happen and it did. My work here is done.

As for Sean’s season, got something mixed up the other day on Twitter. Tuesday I had posted there was a group date and that filming was taking place at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise in Canada. Well that’s where they’re staying, but the group date was yesterday. There were 7 girls on it – 3 of them in one canoe, 3 of them in another canoe, and 1 of them in a canoe with Sean. I don’t know which girls were on it. Here was the only picture so far I was able to get of a portion of the date, but, you can’t really tell who is who due to all the heavy clothing being worn. But hey, that’s Sean in the middle!

Some other notes to go over regarding the franchise:

-Last weekend, Ed, Jaclyn, Nick, Rachel, and Chris did some appearance at the Mohegan Sun. No idea what it was for, but just the fact that Rachel and Nick both appeared at it goes to show that anyone who went screaming and cursing at either of them after the finale needs to calm down. Sure, Rachel was upset in the moment as she should’ve been since the dude played her out of $125k, but they obviously can be civil enough with each other now that it seems stupid people got so worked up over the ending.

-For those that have asked me, and I know plenty of you have asked her by looking at her Twitter, yes, Ashley Spivey and her boyfriend Scott have broken up. I don’t know why, and I don’t know who ended it with who so, feel free to stop asking. But yes, they’re broken up.

-I haven’t been posting which contestants are home as much lately because I want to kind of roll it out in a bigger column. I’m pretty sure 9 girls went to Canada though, and I’m pretty sure I know who 8 of them are. Like every season, it’s one giant puzzle piece. It’ll all come together eventually.

1. lisa e

October 18, 2012 at 11:16 AM

OK, Steve – your theory on People mag’s lack of JEMILY on their cover could be accurate… But I think a different plan is in place. I theorize they were testing the waters about how Emily’s image is playing out now – – a cover is too big a risk to take – – and we all know that THIS week she would not be getting ANY sympathy.
    I think she will be on NEXT weeks’ cover with her “sob” story.

Here’s why:

~ She signed up with a prominent LA entertainment agency recently and that spells out many things.. namely, she is fixated on the entertainment field and will pursue it hard.. just as we predicted she would. Girl didn’t invest in all that plastic surgery, botox and fake hair to keep it all for some BillyBob in North Carolina.

~ Jef’s “official” statement did have “her people” written all over it! He was likely very very easily convinced to blow smoke and sing her praises to high heaven — recall, he has his own business and Christian image to protect — AND he was burned, was very much in love, had his Leo pride played. If he looks like a “good guy” he escapes this tabloid nonsense and looks a sweetheart who gets to claim tail all over the country (Poor Jef! Oh, I’ll make him feel better!).

~ Emily has always said that Dolly Parton was her “IDOL.” Huh? What kind of young girl says that??! A girl with ambitions for fame… A GIRL WITH NO DISCERNIBLE SKILLS! She could only “speak.” And that is a challenge.

~ Recall that Emily made clear that she was more than ready to bolt Charlotte, had done so before (For Nashville) and said on the show that she was looking to relocate with her love, find a “new” city that they could start a new life in.. Well, that was code for “Los Angeles” as that is what she really had in mind. Did you notice she had Jef “trying it out” frequently?
    Of course, he moved to Charlotte. She knew this was a stepping stone. She knew he was not The One.
    But she played it well. She sho’ did!

2. beachbound

October 18, 2012 at 12:04 PM

@lisa e, As a southern woman from the Charlotte area, I would appreciate you not making us all look like “Billy Bob” buffoons! Also, you may need to read the comments on the earlier post and get educated on Dolly Pardon, she is a woman to be respected. There are stupid people all over this country and especially empty headed Barbie Dolls like Emily. Thank you very much and bless your little heart!

3. JovisMom

October 18, 2012 at 12:25 PM

@ the girl w\ the boyfriend in the band – Are you sure you are 30? No offense but your actions are more so a girl in her teens. WTH do you want a 22 year old for anyways? Guys that age are players!! And in a band yet?!?!?! Really girl? Don’t waste another second even thinking of him.

4. bigfatwoman

October 18, 2012 at 12:38 PM

I agree with @ lisa e…..

….there will be a larger Emily story to come in People since she has now signed with an agency.

I’m not so sure what’s in store for her in the future since the public seems to have turned on her.

(disclaimer: i hope the above sounds bitter enough to uphold my reputation. if not, let me know and I’ll ramp it up next time).

5. kbntn

October 18, 2012 at 2:00 PM

@bigfatwoman’s “disclaimer” … bahahahahaha! Hilarious! I can’t stop chuckling!!!

6. astokes

October 18, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Steve! This is what I can’t stand! You say that you think you know all of the reasons WHY Emily & Jef broke up but then you don’t share! WHY????????? It would be much more fun to read if you gave us a little bit of drama. COME ON!

7. punka

October 18, 2012 at 2:44 PM

I honestly do not care what happened t o Jef and Emily. I just know that if hte opportunity presented itself, I’d tap that Emily in a heartbeat. And not care if I never heard from her again.

8. rollinmyeyes

October 18, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Steve, I can’t believe you wrote this: “You’re never gonna get the answers you want to this relationship because I don’t see either coming forward to trash the other one, so no need to ask.”

They are already trashing each other. There are already stories out there attributing nasty comments to “sources close to” either Jeff or Emily. So, maybe you’ve heard a lot, but we are also hearing a lot now too.

Folks, please stop begging Steve to dish the dirt. Emily and Jeff are already doing it. Just use Google — or Bing — whatever.

9. jillbeau

October 18, 2012 at 5:08 PM

Steve…finally, something we can agree upon! Friday Night Lights!! I’m not sure where you have mentioned this show before, but over the last month and a half I have watched the first 4 seasons. I bought the first season on a whim at Target because it was on sale for $9.99. I had heard many people speak very highly of the show so I took the risk…and I’m very glad that I did. As soon as I finished season 1, I purchased seasons 2 to 5, I was completely hooked. I haven’t watched season 5 yet only because I’m just not ready for it to end. It has been one of the best dramas I have ever seen. I highly recommend anyone on here to borrow from the library, watch on Netflix, order online…you will not be disappointed. The biggest misconception is that the show is only about football. Sure, the show is built around the players on a football team, their families, and other community members, but it’s really only the glue that holds the show together. There is so much more depth.

Clear eyes, full hearts, can’t lose.

10. golfncpa

October 18, 2012 at 5:16 PM

Steve, who cares about the any of these peeps, Connie Britton has always “rocked my world” since she was on Friday Night Lights. She put’s these “Kids” to shame. Thank goodness you have good taste in women. Hope Nashville lasts because I love watching her on TV.

11. cindy01

October 18, 2012 at 5:47 PM

I agree with Steve about their lame statements in People Mag. I knew as soon as I read it that it was a bunch of lies. I mean c’mon, since we all know about Emily sexting and Jef meeting up with his old girlfriend that they obviously didn’t end on good terms but of course they had to make it look good for themselves.

12. randais

October 18, 2012 at 6:49 PM

@jil, one of the biggest disappointments EVER, cancellation of Friday Night Lights. Great show.

13. Kali

October 18, 2012 at 9:25 PM

To the e-mail writer who wanted pink western boots, try Shepler’s. If you can’t find them there, you probably can’t find them. http://www.sheplers.com/catalog/search.cmd?form_state=searchForm&keyword=pink+boots&go=

14. justagirl

October 18, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Emily and Jef had a 60% chance of happiness. And from reading this it seems as if Emily will never commit:

Two very strong-headed characters will usually have difficulty finding compromise. Leo will ask for commitment and Aquarius will try to avoid it, since freedom is the top priority for the Water Bearer. On the other hand Aquarius will be drawn to Leo’s charming nature and the Lion will be intrigued by the Water Bearer’s intellect. If Aquarius can learn how to be a little more serious in life and Leo loosens up a little and take things more simply, then it can work out, but differences will still crop out here and there. This match is usually best only for short-term relationships.

Courtney and Ben were ding dong doomed:
    The signs of Libra and Cancer form a right angle in the heavens: this can be one of the most challenging combinations of the zodiac, and will cause you great uneasiness at times. The differences are not always apparent straight away, though.

Both of you desire peace and harmony, but significant issues will arise over time. Cancer’s need for a quite private life will start to squash your social, playful and variety-seeking style. You’ll probably see them as a bit of a stick in the mud with some outdated personal attitudes. You need a far wider group of people than Cancer to share your social and intellectual life with.

15. heliofan

October 19, 2012 at 3:45 AM

Maybe I’m speaking out of turn but I think most of us don’t care wh. ere Steve gets his spoilers…just tbat he gets them.

On an unrelated note, since it’s breast cancer awareness month please ladies get your mammograms. Nine years ago after a “routine” mammogram cancer cells were found in my left breast. Because it was such a small amount (3 mm) and because of where they were located in was considered a pre-cancer BUT if not found when they were the odds are they would have become a true cancer.

16. heliofan

October 19, 2012 at 3:48 AM

Sorry something happened so I couldn’t finish my previous post.

Anyway….mammograms really do save lives!! Please, please get yours. A little discomfort is worth saving your life. Ok..my PSA is over. Back to your regularly scheduled posts 🙂

17. JovisMom

October 19, 2012 at 5:34 AM

@ justagirl – I disagree with you on Libra and Cancer. I’m a Libra (my birthday is Sunday) and my boyfriend is a Cancer. This is the greatest relationship I have ever been in!! We have been together over a year and a half and are talking marriage. I LOVE that he likes to stay in on the couch. Yes, we do go out time to time but most of the time we just spend alone. Maybe because I am on the cusp of Libra and Scorpio or maybe because I am done with that social partying part of my life I don’t know. OH also my co- worker has the same b-day as me and her husband is a Cancer and they have been together over 20yrs. So it can work!

18. bostoncpa

October 19, 2012 at 6:29 AM

Maybe it’s just me, but I find it impossible to believe that the month you’re born dictates anything about life or compatibility with others.

19. karynr

October 19, 2012 at 6:31 AM

I just want to give thanks to heliofan for reminding everyone about Breast Cancer month and mammograms. I will be five years cancer free next month and a mamogram (and a few surgeries) saved my life. Please don’t forget to take care of yourselves and get your mammograms!

20. JovisMom

October 19, 2012 at 6:34 AM

@ bostoncpa – You’re right… But if you want to hear something a little erie that may just be a coincidence or just crazy luck….Ever since I was 6 (I will be 34 on Sunday) my best friend (in 4 different states) has always been a Pisces. Even more bizarre born within a few days of one another.

21. shouldbeworking

October 19, 2012 at 6:51 AM

@bostoncpa – I agree….then there would only be 12 types of people in this world. And we know thats not true.

22. debb0

October 19, 2012 at 8:15 AM

23. absolem

October 19, 2012 at 8:16 AM

@lisa e, I really, really wish you would educate yourself on who Dolly Parton is & all she’s done. You’re just making yourself look stupid again & again & again. She’s accomplished more & given back more to the community than almost any woman in the entertainment industry. That is no exaggeration. I won’t list all her amazing accomplishments because the self-appointed board monitor (BigFatWoman) will be all pissed if I type more that 6 sentences, so just Google Dolly for yourself so you can stop looking so uninformed. Saying Dolly is her idol may just be the only smart thing Emily Maynard has ever done. 😀

24. kbntn

October 19, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Oh poetrybachelor or @Poetry_Bachelor – stop being a tattle tail and a crazy person. Off your rocker for sure…. Listen carefully…. WE DON’T CARE WHERE RS GETS HIS INFO. Stop stalking those poor girls. WHO CARES.

25. Dianne

October 19, 2012 at 8:47 AM

@debb0 – nooooooooooooo!!! Talk about over-kill! If this is true, then I know for sure I won’t be watching! ick! Enough already with Miss Barbie.

@poetrybachelor – would you please just go away? You are THE most annoying individual. If Steve is deleting your comments, then he’s obviously trying to tell you something. I can’t wait until he blocks you completely.

26. Dianne

October 19, 2012 at 8:48 AM

@ absolem – hahahaha!! Ain’t it the truth about BFW!!!

27. kasey31

October 19, 2012 at 8:58 AM

@karynr- i find it odd that no one commented back to you.. sad how we get caught up in things so superficial, lke jemily when there are obviously many things in life that are of much greater importance.. congratulations to you and your success story xo

28. kbntn

October 19, 2012 at 9:25 AM

@karynr – I agree with kasey31. Happy to hear of your success story!

29. Sunnyside422

October 19, 2012 at 9:54 AM

If Emily agrees to do another turn as Bachelorette, then she is definitely a dumb blond, despite her protestations to the contrary!

Looks like the Jef fans are far outnumbering hers.

30. JovisMom

October 19, 2012 at 9:57 AM

yes karynr – Congrats!! That is great news!! 🙂

31. heliofan

October 19, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Karynr…AWESOME!!! Congtats!!!

32. debb0

October 19, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Yes, congrats to both karynr & heliofan on their C
    success!

33. FanofSteve

October 19, 2012 at 11:54 AM

I am so done with Jef & Emily and would be more than happy to never have to hear about them again. (And if Emily reprises her role as the Bachelorette, I won’t be watching.) Thank you, Steve, for putting that story to rest and just moving along.

To the 30-yr-old dating the 22-yr-old band singer: Steve is right. Who accuses someone of “cheating” when they’ve dated for only a week? In that week, did he ever say that the two of you were exclusive?

Your (over)reaction showed him who you are at this point in your life – insecure, needy & immature. As a singer who will ALWAYS have girls throwing themselves at him, he’d be crazy to have a relationship with someone who could go all “Fatal Attraction” on him.

Since he de-friended you and also did not reply to a message you sent under your sister’s Facebook account (which was an act of desperation on your part), you have to face the reality that you’ve burned that bridge. For your own sake, I hope you don’t continue to try to re-establish contact.

To my fellow Canadian Bachelor viewers: I missed the episode on Wednesday (I believe they replay it on the weekend), but heard that the Bachelor sent home four girls, instead of two, this week, as he wanted to be able to spend more time with those he was truly interested in. Strangely (or perhaps not – probably a production decision), psycho-Gabriele was not one of those tossed.

34. Dianne

October 19, 2012 at 12:07 PM

@FanofSteve – I believe you can catch Canadian Bach on Saturday evening. I’m in Toronto, and if I remember correctly, it comes on at 7 or 8. Check your local CityTV website for the times. Yes, Brad did send home 4 girls, and unfortunately, psycho-Gab was not one of them, and neither was crazy Whitney or Bianka.

35. Dianne

October 19, 2012 at 12:15 PM

hahahaha!! Now poetrybachelor is trying to apologize..love it!! Every time she/he posts anything, Steve (or his assistant) deletes the messages. Poetry – you are a whack job..go play somewhere else!

36. heliofan

October 19, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Thanks debb0!

37. JovisMom

October 19, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Why do I feel as though I have never seen any of poetrybachelor posts? Does RS just get rid of them before I can see them?

38. elizabeth82

October 19, 2012 at 1:28 PM

^I haven’t seen poetry’s posts either.

Re. 30-year-old dating 22-year-old singer in a band, any guy would be spooked, particularly a younger guy in a band. C’mon now.

39. elizabeth82

October 19, 2012 at 1:30 PM

I’m 30 and like younger guys too but damn, know what you’re dealing with.

40. iheartvino

October 19, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Haven’t commented in a while and I can see I’ve missed a lot this week! 🙂 First of all, Karyn, CONGRATS to you on being a cancer survivor! That is amazing and I’m happy for you.

I didn’t see any of PoetryBachelor’s posts either so I guess they have all been deleted. Did I miss another crazy person being on here? Lol

I’m glad Jef and Emily finally announced their breakup earlier this week. I am not surprised at all those two didn’t last very long. I wonder how many tweets and emails Steve has received so far asking him if the rumor about her doing the Bachelorette again is true? (I doubt it, but God help us all if it is…..)

41. karynr

October 19, 2012 at 3:00 PM

Thanks everyone. It’s hard to know when to share personal info with strangers on boards, but heliofan’s success and reminder made me want to say something. The five year mark is so important!

I just picked up US and People and have to say I’m really tired of Emily. In fact, if she faded into the woodwork and I never saw or heard of her again, that would be fine with me. And I couldn’t imagine Fleiss/ABC giving her another shot. Hasn’t she proven she’s shallow, high-maintenance, a cheater, exploits her poor child and just seems like a beyotch if she doesn’t get her way or like something.

I liked Jef, but am tired of him too. These people need to move on with their lives.

I feel so sorry for Ricki. I hope she has other family and friends of the family who look out for her. It sounds like that little girl needs people in her life to make her feel secure and confident. Little girls really need people in their lives who help them through self-esteem issues, especially before the teen years hit. I hope the Hendricks are good grandparents and spend a lot of time with her. I suspect she spends a lot of time with the Nanny!

42. kasey31

October 19, 2012 at 7:38 PM

@helio- omgosh!! i didnt meant to leave you out.. i feel so bad, i just skimmed your comment.. sharing your story was a great reminder to take the time to get checked out, glad to hear everything worked out for u 😉

along with everyone else it seems, i am also sooo incredibly sick of emily.. i went from being a fan of hers in brad’s season to barely making it through her season bc i found her so incredibly self centered.. shes a princess, and brad’s “dodged a bullet” comment is making much more sense to me now.. i have a lot more respect for brad now and how he handled the situation..

43. kasey31

October 19, 2012 at 7:44 PM

@iheart- yes, poetry bachelor had a few screews loose, thats for sure.. im curious to know who this person is.. bet youre even couriouser 😉 i think that person’s tweets are still on steves twitter account?

44. heliofan

October 19, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Kasey31…don’t worry about it at all. I appreciaate your thoughts. What I had was very small compared to karnyr. That 5 year make for her is huge!! Glad she’s getting the word out. Her story is proof that early detection saves lives 🙂

45. woogs

October 20, 2012 at 10:28 AM

My experience as Poetry Bachelor
    I just cruised boards on Emily and Jef that some I didn’t know existed. Seems like there are a lot of people that feel exactly the way I have felt about Emily Maynard since the whole texting thing began.
    As some of you know, the weekend after Emily was thrown out of the Beach House on Pawley’s Island, three people from Charlotte who live on Lake Norman and know Emily well, told me what they knew, and they knew plenty, about her, as they have known her for years.
    So, I had just began following a group on Twitter, the mammies, they call themselves. I had my first real scoop to tell them! I was excited! I was still at work, but I tweeted to @RobinLegare (who is a lying, troublemaking bitch it turns out). I tweeted that people just came to my work and told me some things. I couldn’t tweet anymore at that time because I was working. So @robinlegare copped an attitude when she didn’t get her info right then and there. I hurried! Because I had explosive gossip and I wanted to be excepted in this twitter group and now I made the ring leader @robinlegare mad. I was making her wait for this info. I had so many customers, I couldn’t tweet what I knew, in that few a characters on twitter and I didn’t understand Twitter very well then. I didn’t know you could DM.
    As soon as I could I tweeted, the info I had. That Emily had called one of my sources from a Myrtle Beach hotel and said she had made a mistake. Jef threw her out and she needed help. Im not saying this is true. I always said this, is what I was told. @robinlegare didn’t like the what I tweeted and attacked the messenger (me). Accused me of lying. She got hostile, mean and aggressive. I had never been involved in an internet battle, I was on pain meds from having a rod put in my back in July, my reaction was SCREW YOU @robinlegare and I raged at this witch with a “B”. And any of her friends that jumped into this thing. I made some enemies, and Im not proud of it.
    I have strong opinions and I post them whenever I feel like it. I don’t like Emily Maynard. I think she’s exploited Ricki. Doesn’t give a crap how all this effects her child. I think she’s fake and narcissistic. MY POINT is so do MANY have this opinion not just me.
    So here comes the Poetry Bachelor part. @robinlegare, stalked the hell out of Emily and Jef and when she was wrong on something, my friends and I wham bam told Robin on twitter. So now this person @robinlegare hates me. I mean hates me. So, when this poetry bach does his/her crazy THING that was happening here, I see on Twitter that @robinlegare is telling people she knows that is me!! She actually tweeted to Colleen, a girl being attacked for being a Jem crazy, that She knew Poetry Bach was ME. SHE KNEW. She knew WRONG as usual. Anything @robinlagare tweets is a lie. My point is there seems to be many many people who don’t like Emily’s behavior, but are each one of them suspect to being this guy/girl Poetry? To actually name my business in tweets and accuse me or anyone else???
    I’m not perfect @robinlegare but neither are you. I say you suck. Lots of your facts were wrong during the JEM saga. Everything you reported from Charleston was WRONG. You don’t live or do business here in the real Charleston. You have no REAL contacts, and you are wrong. Had to get this off my chest. Im sure I will be attacked but it couldn’t be as bad as an @robinlegare attack when I was a newbie. Last words..Think twice any of you that take anything she has to say..she has no Clout what so ever. Just a wannabe.

46. wisewords

October 20, 2012 at 12:32 PM

3 things that make no sense to me:

1. Why people constantly ask Steve for his “theories” or “why” this or that happened to some bachelor/bachelorette contestant or lead, when he is always going to give you the same answer, e.g. “it doesn’t matter”, “there is no point in discussing it”, etc. Steve is not a “whys” kind of guy. Why not just post this in the comments and let the readers discuss it (who have better thoughts than Steve, anyway).

2. Why people thank or compliment him (whether flattery or sincere) when he usually does not reciprocate. Save your breath, everyone, he can do without it.

3. Why anyone would write him for relationship advice, when he’s in his late thirties and never married and is not a counselor. If you want to know what an average beer-drinking male thinks, then go at it, you’ll have a valid answer. But valid relationship advice–please!

47. woogs

October 20, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Don’t know wise words, but I will say this about Steve. I have emailed him twice about something. Each time he answered promptly, and kindly. He is abrupt and to the point but each time he was right.

48. Athena

October 20, 2012 at 2:05 PM

I’m late to comment, but I’m really happy for both heliofan and kaynr for beating cancer! Yippee!

49. woogs

October 20, 2012 at 2:29 PM

OMG yes, I got into self pity and forgot, Congratulations hekiofan and kayner! Heres to you!

50. heliofan