Interviews

Reality Steve Live Video Chat – Thursday, Feb. 20th 9:00pm EST/6:00pm PST

Join me tonight live at 9:00pm EST/6:00pm PST where we talk about everything going on in the “Bachelor” world from Juan Pablo’s season, to the “Women Tell All” being taped tomorrow, to the spoiler I announced today on who the next “Bachelorette” is. You can begin asking questions whenever you’re able to view this just by clicking the blue “Question” button. I have a feeling this will be a very lively and spirited show tonight. See you then.

1. paisley17

February 20, 2014 at 3:05 PM

If Nikki is so negative and unpleasant towards other girls, why do you think she is friends with Andi? Seems out of character for her to get along with another female, don’t you think?

2. rubi8415

February 20, 2014 at 5:46 PM

“Sorry if you’ve mentioned this before (is I’m sure how everyone poses questions to you for fear you’ll yell at us), but how do you figure JP wants to be back with Carla? If he’s as much of a poon hound as he seems, shouldn’t he be happy single? It’s hard to answer that question without revealing things.”

Revealing what??????? Curious!!

3. mush

February 22, 2014 at 11:26 AM

andi went on the bachelor knowing she would probably be the bachelorette, that was the deal with abc. but my question is, did jp know this? he did keep picking her thereby helping out her bachelorette candidacy.

February 22, 2014 at 1:20 PM

Mush: since JPah-blow doesn’t care that much about most or all of the girls, it would have been easy for the producers to insist that he keep Andi….. and I’m sure JP wasn’t averse to having a shot at a felching session with Andi in the Honeymoon Suite.

5. vessel

February 22, 2014 at 3:08 PM

I’M a little confused. Steve has been saying that Neil Lane will make an appearance and do his little let’s choose a ring thingie, and he says JP will pick one because he has to, but is he saying he doesn’t propose-hence no ring is given, and it isn’t explained (so he returns the ring?) or is it that he does give her the ring but it’s a fake proposal? I guess I don’t understand how they explain away him picking a ring and not offering it to her…

February 22, 2014 at 5:10 PM

Neil Lane pays for his slot, so it has to happen. The ring has to be returned if there is no marriage.

7. vessel

February 23, 2014 at 8:55 AM

No I get that if the couple splits the ring gets returned. I just don’t understand how they explain JP picking a ring from Neil Lane, then not doing anything with it. And now I’ve read a couple of times Steve saying something sounding like maybe he does give her the ring, but they aren’t actually engaged.

8. bigfatwoman

February 23, 2014 at 1:36 PM

I’ve read that he gives her the ring for her nipple only. If he decides to stay with her for another seex munts, then she gets to put it on her finger.

9. vessel

February 23, 2014 at 3:33 PM

Hahahahaha. I withdraw the question. I actually don’t give a sh*t how they deal with the proposal.

10. abcd4321

February 24, 2014 at 7:43 PM

Renee should be the next Bachelorette! She’s the classiest and not a bit caddy at all. She gets along with everyone and is extremely sweet. I want to see her pick the man of her dreams. Personally she’s too wholesome for Juan whatever….