Bachelor Chris Spoilers

(EXCLUSIVE) Your First Look At Some of Chris’ Girls & When Does the Season Start Filming?

Good to be back. A few of you have asked me where the “Daily Links” are and if I’m going to continue them. My answer right now is, “I don’t know.” I’m still deciding what to do this offseason while spoiling what’s happening on the “Bachelor.” I’m thinking about bringing “Reality Roundup” back once a week where I recap all the reality shows I’m watching and give my thoughts. I’ve thought about keeping “Reader Emails” going, but I just don’t get nearly as many during the offseason. I’ve even thought of just concentrating on one show like “DWTS” since we’re one week in and it’s a complete train wreck. Haven’t decided yet. However, in the meantime until I decide, I’ll be spoiling Chris’ season as much as I can. Each season is different. I will spoil what I can give you as it’s going on. I’m sure there will be plenty of dates that get spoiled on Twitter and Instagram, so usually I will just retweet stuff that is happening, then bring it to the column later. I don’t have a set day on when I write in the offseason. Whenever I feel like I have enough content to put together a column, that’s when I do it. But I will sporadically be releasing some of Chris’ girls to you, like I am today as I’m giving you four today (Make that three. Michelle Bayne is not on the show. She’s been removed). I’m pretty sure I have 5 more at this point, but still want to confirm 100%. More on that in a bit.

If you missed my tweet last week, it’s been confirmed that one of Chris’ episodes this season will take place in New Mexico. It was reported first by that site, then picked up later by the Santa Fe New Mexican newspaper. About a month ago I had given you that link from a Santa Fe website that they were in the bidding process to get an episode in their city, and now it’s official. The story says it’s going to be in October, and my guess would be it’ll be the first city they visit after they leave LA but before they head overseas. Once they’re in Santa Fe, I’m guessing most of the dates will be spoiled by locals on Twitter being that it’s a very big deal the show is coming there to them and they’re gonna love all the pub they get from it. So be on the lookout for that next month.

A quick follow up to the Marcus cheating “scandal” from last week. I had told you that the night of the finale, I got three different tweets from people saying Marcus had been texting another girl while he was engaged to Lacy, and that girl ended up being Sydney Rae James, sister of Jessie James from the reality show on E!. Obviously I get stuff sent to me all the time, some true some not, so I had no idea about this. First time I had heard it. So I said that there was an open invitation for Sydney to confirm or deny the story. Well, of course a tabloid was reading this site (because I highly doubt that the very next week after I threw it out there what I was being told, they just magically had it as well. I mean, if Marcus had been doing this, how come nobody reported it before I talked about it last week?), and ran this story. I haven’t heard from Sydney, and this tabloid story really doesn’t prove anything. No quote from Sydney, no timeline as to when this took place, and no proof of anything. So take it for what it is. A tabloid trying to capitalize on something that may or may not be true. All it would take would be one quote from Sydney Rae to confirm or deny it, and she’s yet to say anything publicly. Guess we just have to wait.

All right. Lets get to Chris’ season. I can report that the girls start arriving next Tuesday, the 23rd, with filming set to begin next Thursday night, the 25th. A week later than usual as I thought they’d begin this week, but that’s not the case. Plenty of producers will be tweeting if you want to follow along next Thursday night, but it’s not like they give anything away. I remember Emily’s season, they live tweeted the whole night, then the last couple seasons they’ve barely tweeted anything. So since we’re a week away, and I’m assuming Chris still hasn’t gotten his phone taken away from him yet, technically he’d be able to take a sneak peek at the three girls I’m releasing today. I mean, how can they prevent him from looking at his phone? They can’t. So hey, anyone want to tweet at him to tell him to get a good look a few of his girls, be my guest. Can’t hurt.

Now some of you may say, “If they haven’t started filming, what if ABC decides not to cast these girls because you released them?” Lets just say I’ll take my chances. Last season I released 5 of Juan Pablo’s girls before any of them left (Kylie, Kat, Ashley Poe, Val Eredia, & Allie Restko) and they all ended up making the show. And for Andi’s season I gave you 8 guys (Eric, JJ, Pat, Bradley, Tasos, Marquel, Dylan, and Josh) before the first night of filming, and they all made it as well. So I really don’t think it matters I’m releasing girls early. They’ll cast who they want to cast. If one of these three don’t end up making the cut, I’ll let you know. But they are definitely set to be on the show. And as always, would just like to remind any site out there to please give credit to this site if you’re going to relay this information. Nowhere else on the internet is anyone releasing any of Chris’ girls. Hell, no one’s even really talking about the show yet because it’s been kind of out of sight, out of mind the last couple weeks. So now that you have a little bit of info on three girls, most of their social media accounts and when filming is starting, I’d appreciate referencing where you got it from. Thank you.

Lets keep in mind for all those that think this show is actually about finding Chris a wife, sorry to disappoint you but none of these girls are wearing overalls and have a piece of hay coming out of their mouth. Regardless of who the “Bachelor” is, you’re basically gonna get your same crop of girls every season. These girls don’t look anything different, or have a background any different than girls in past seasons. So lets get the, “Oh, it’s gonna be a bunch of farmer girls on Chris’ season, who wants to watch that” out of your heads. Same show for the 29th consecutive season, just with a different cast. And my apologies go out to all of Juan Pablo’s girls, since today is the first day you officially start becoming yesterday’s news. All the “Bachelorette” guys have a new crop of women to start feasting on now.

And no, I don’t think EVERY girl on Chris’ season is going to be blonde and look alike, but hey, it just so happens these three kinda do. I plan on releasing a few others that I have next week. Here you go. Everyone begin pre-judging now!

September 18, 2014 at 11:31 AM

When did big hair become “in” again? The pics look like they’re from a sorority year book from the University of Florida.

2. shouldbeworking

September 18, 2014 at 3:54 PM

The $14 I spent on Courtney’s book was a good investment, but I won’t be doing the same for Sean Lowe’s book – unless I need a sleep aid.

3. bigfatwoman

September 18, 2014 at 6:30 PM

Sean Lowe is writing a book……may wonders never cease. I’ve got the title:

“How I’ve Managed To Extend My 15 Minutes Of Fame.”

Chapter 1: Be A Christian. No One Will Challenge That

Chapter 2: Sleep around in college, then reclaim your virginity. People love that.

Chapter 3: Make paid appearances

The End

Barf. Gag. Puke. Yes I can’t stand him. I think that’s clear. He is a shameless opportunist.

September 19, 2014 at 5:47 AM

I have to admit that I’m a little torn on how to view Sean. On one hand, he was not an idiot on the show like Ben Flatdick, Huan Pah-Blow, Jake Pukevelka and most of the other Bachelors. Unless there was some really favorable editing, I never saw him be mean to anyone & seemed to really care about the girl’s feelings. In that way, he was the best Bachelor ever.

In addition, if the guy wants to extend his fame, collect a pay check and not get up early and work a soul-less corporate job, all the more power to him.

But it does seem that he’s crossed a line in pimping himself out. Part of fame, largely is being willing to give up who you are & be whatever it is people will pay for. That’s a dangerous road, and few navigate it well & to their real benefit. So, I’m not saying he’s headed for a train wreck, but he’s in a dark tunnel and there’s a bright light coming towards him.

5. Sunnyside422

September 19, 2014 at 12:44 PM

I ordered the book at my local library and did enjoy it. Courtney seemed very open about her life and
    experiences…good and bad. It was a humorous read and I would recommend it. Not buy it…just use the library route.

Ben does come off as a huge ass. Always thought he was ugly and his personality (according to Courtney) confirmed it.

Been watching Couples Therapy for Juanny and his dumb bleached blond accessory. Those two have left no doubt they are dumb and dumber. I hope they stay together and never procreate with anyone else. Two more of them would be criminal!

6. karynr

September 19, 2014 at 3:47 PM

**COUPLES THERAPY**
    Nicki and the douche…..
    Why the he** is she staying in this relationship when she’s clearly unhappy and very angry? He’s still an idiot and she’s needs to move on.

On another note, I love Evel Dick! That was probably the last time I watched BB and he made the show that season.

7. bigfatwoman

September 19, 2014 at 6:14 PM

I think it is naive to think that Sean hasn’t tried to parlay his 15 minutes into some kind of TV hosting gig or reality tv show showcasing him and his giggly new bride. He has such a wooden personality, I am thankful no one has offered him money to go down that road.

I have been watching Couples Therapy too. Juan Paco is as arrogant as ever. He is just so damned pleased with himself. I can’t tell if Nikki is desperate, dumb or a douchebag like her boyfriend. Regardless, they are a lesson in what not to aspire to when looking for a mate.

I fast forward past the Jersey Shore couple and the rapper. Jenna Jameson is a crazy skeleton and Evel Dick seems normalish and over the hill for his schtick.

8. vessel

September 20, 2014 at 10:42 AM

I started Couples Therapy but I dunno if I’ll keep watching. Juan Pablo and his B*tchy faux girlfriend just irritate me to no end. She truly comes off as a horrible person. I mean where does she get off (several weeks back) saying Elise (BIP) is dumber than a box of rocks on Instagram? I mean Elise is no brain surgeon, yeah, but look what Nikki fell for? Look in the mirror hun. Maybe it’s me but she has always rubbed me the wrong way. I won’t even start on him because I think we can all agree on his complete douchiness. At this point I want Couples Therapy to end so that they can finally officially end this sham and fade into obscurity.

I have mixed feelings about Sean also. I didn’t like him at all on Emily’s season but I think he actually was a great Bachelor (aside from being the most revolting kisser ever.) But Catherine is weird, and I am just still seeing way too much of him, I feel like. I mean I guess he has a right to cash in on his popularity and make as much $ as possible, but then in the same breath to claim such deep and abiding spirituality just seems at odds somehow.

9. angelfish

September 21, 2014 at 9:51 AM

I imagine that the “results” of Couples Therapy is being kept under wraps. I don’t follow any of the couples or individuals on social media, so I don’t know their current relationship status. Has anybody tracked any of these folks?

Maybe they can’t get married, break up or do anything significant before the final of the show is televised, since they’re being paid. No matter the result, the participants can just say “See? We TRIED to work it out”. There’s enough ammunition for all of them to eventually blame the other for the demise of a relationship.