Bachelor Chris Spoilers

(EXCLUSIVE) More Women Confirmed for Chris’ Season

Coming at you today with three more girls who have been cast on Chris’ season, bringing the current total to six girls that I’ve released so far. Of course, each of these girls has a chance of not making the final cut and could possibly get sent home before the limo entrances this Thursday night, but they are definitely either in LA already or arriving today. Last Thursday, I had given you four girls, but Friday night I removed Michelle Bayne from the list. She is not the show. Got some bad info on that one. I tweeted at Michelle Saturday to apologize. It happens sometimes. Today’s three girls have been added to the Chris’ Girls page in the navigation bar. I have more to release as well, but as I said last week, I never know when I’m going to release them. When I do, I will tweet it out though so you know. Hey, at least we’ve added a couple of brunettes to the mix, right? We didn’t want Chris to have all blondes in his cast because frankly, that’d be boring. A teacher, a cheerleader, and…another teacher with a ridiculous gimmick. Fun, fun.

I’m going to say it til I’m blue in the face in hopes that some sites will actually listen, but there are no other sites out there that have confirmed any of Chris’ contestants or are really talking about the season yet. So please credit this site when talking about these girls who will most likely be on. Here you go…
________________________________________________________

4. Tracy Darakis: 29, Wellington, FL. 4th grade teacher at Royal Palm Beach Elementary School. Graduated University of North Florida in 2007.

Facebook – Tracy Darakis
Instagram – Tracyd85 (currently set to private)
Pinterest – tracydarakis

Tracy1Tracy2Tracy3Tracy4Tracy5Tracy6
________________________________________________________

5. Jillian Anderson: 25, Washington, DC. Has three other sisters. Currently works at the Fox News Channel’s DC Bureau and also is a Washington Redskins cheerleader. Graduated Youngstown State University in 2012. In case her FB gets set to private today, here’s what she wrote yesterday as her status update:

“I want to say first off God is good and he has provided me with enough blessings in my 25 years to last me a life time I am taking a temporary LOA from social media for a bit but before I do I just wanted to give a shout out to some very special people that really went out of their way to support me. From my family in the mecca that is Ohio, Cali, Fl and Md, my Redskin sisters, my Fox News family, to the random friends in between you have all been amazing. Thank you from the bottom of my heart I am beyond humbled to have so many great people in my life. I love you all so much!”

Facebook – Jillian Anderson
Twitter – @Jillie_Alexis
Instagram – JillieAlexis
LinkedIn – Jillian Anderson

Jillian1Jillian2Jillian9Jillian10Jillian3Jillian7Jillian6Jillian5Jillian4Jillian8
________________________________________________________

6. Kara Wilson: 25, Edmonson County, Kentucky. Teaches English at Grayson County High School. Tried out for “American Idol” back in 2011. Graduated from Western Kentucky University. Younger sister Kelsea Wilson just got engaged last month. You can’t see it by her Twitter account since she just set it to private, but she has rededicated her life to God. Her gimmick is that she is not going to kiss another man until her wedding day. Wonderful. She’ll last about a nanosecond on this show. Here is a mall performance from over a year ago. You know if you’re singing in front of a JCPenney and Top Nails, it must be a big deal. Needless to say, she looks a lot different now than she did then:

Twitter – @KaraGreyWilson (currently set to private)
Instagram – KaraGreyWilson (currently set to private)

Kara8Kara4Kara3Kara2Kara1Kara7Kara6
________________________________________________________

Send all links and emails to: steve@realitysteve.com. To follow me on Twitter, it’s: www.twitter.com/RealitySteve. Instagram name is “RealitySteve,” or join my Reality Steve Facebook Fan Page. Talk to you soon.

1. JovisMom

September 23, 2014 at 11:02 AM

Not going to kiss another man till her wedding day? What is she a Duggard now? How dumb!

2. iheartvino

September 23, 2014 at 11:03 AM

Oops, I think I commented under the wrong column a few min ago but I think Evie looks a lot like Malin Akerman.

Gorgeous group of girls so far in my opinion.

3. bugsmeany

September 23, 2014 at 1:24 PM

No way the last one is 27.

4. bigfatwoman

September 23, 2014 at 1:46 PM

I can’t imagine those bottom two plastic chicks would be Chris’ type.

The first girl, Tracy is natural looking and very pretty. I’m going to guess she’ll go far. Just a hunch.

5. iheartvino

September 23, 2014 at 2:53 PM

BFW- agreed, about Tracy. Just going off of pictures alone she’s my favorite so far. Much more natural looking than the others.

6. mariet

September 23, 2014 at 4:35 PM

Is it a requirement for the bachelorettes to have long hair? And basically the same style albeit a different color? No hot chicks with short hair out there like Anne Hathaway, Halle Berry, Michelle Williams, Jennifer Lawrence…?

September 23, 2014 at 10:42 PM

More big hair. That’ll be great for the hootenannies.

8. angelfish

September 24, 2014 at 5:26 AM

mariet, that same hair seems to be a requirement for almost any woman today between the ages of 14 and 40. Center or side part, long layers and those barrel curls.

The last one, Kara, looks a bit like Rene Oteri to me. I presume it’s her mother in some of the photos, and she seems to want to be the center of attention, so maybe this is a way for Kara to get the spotlight back on herself. πŸ˜‰

The Redskins cheerleader looks like she’s cross-eyed in the 2nd photo.

9. Sunnyside422

September 24, 2014 at 8:15 AM

Yes…definitely Tracy is the most natural looking. Think she is very wholesome…so now watch her be the drunken one in the house. Hope not. She is lovely.

Just not seeing any of these ladies (fake boobs and all) slopping hogs or riding tractors.

10. tamara

September 24, 2014 at 12:52 PM

I agree that the first woman looks pretty and more natural and also looks kind. I predict she goes far too πŸ˜‰

11. countrygirl51

September 24, 2014 at 3:27 PM

I just wanted to let all y’all know that the last one, Kara, is NOT fake. And may I repeat NOT fake. I know her pesonally. She is a very sweet, kind, down to earth, loving woman. She doesn’t look to be the center of attention. She puts other people before her. And just because she says she’s not going to kiss another guy until she gets married doesnt mean anything. It means that she’s not like half the hoes that are going to be on this show and sleep around with every guy she’s with. I’m Team Kara all the way!!!

September 24, 2014 at 6:32 PM

It doesn’t mean anything when she says she won’t kiss another guy until she gets married? Well, it means she’ll have a tough time getting a proposal from a straight man, that’s for sure. It also mean she has no chance on The Bachelor. It’s been tried before. Didn’t go so well.

13. angelfish

September 25, 2014 at 6:57 AM

Well, obviously the girls know where to come to get a look at some of their competition beforehand.

And I don’t think calling all the other girls in the competition “hoes” before the filming even starts, is very respectful.

And for what it’s worth, I said the woman I assume to be Kara’s MOM appeared to be an attention hog, not Kara. πŸ˜‰

14. cjscjs711

September 25, 2014 at 9:00 AM

Seeing how this franchise seems to try hard to avoid any controversial discussions – or avoid as many as possible – I can’t imagine them ever choosing a bachelor who lives on a farm that produces any kind of livestock or animals. Chris’s farm is a grain farm and it’s pretty hard to imagine anyone abusing or mistreating the grains in such a way that they’d have PetA and others picketing or criticizing them in the press for tacitly advocating cruelty to grains.

If anything, I think it’s good they have someone on who can disabuse people of the stereotype that farmers are all uneducated hicks, milk cows before dawn, wear bib overalls, and bounce around on a rickety tractor all day with a hayseed hanging out of their mouths. I come from a grain farming family and this stereotype is long outdated. The days when the family-owned small farm were the norm are disappearing. Sadly, in my mind. They’re being bought out, one by one, by big conglomerates.

15. JovisMom

September 25, 2014 at 9:57 AM

So I go on a date and have a nice time and kiss the guy and I am a hoe? I don’t think so. I would find it somewhat more believable if she said she wouldn’t SLEEP with another guy till her wedding night, but not KISS?!?!? That’s just reallt dumb! I agree w\ Rob, good luck with that on this show or just in general….

16. haleejay

September 25, 2014 at 10:25 AM

Holy moly, y’all are seriously attacking the wrong person. All of these girls seem awesome, but Kara is such a sweetheart. I’ve known the family for a while now and they couldn’t be any further from attention seekers–especially no more than any of the other girls and their families. Is the idea of not kissing someone until the wedding day bizarre? Of course, to most (me included). However, that’s what she has chosen to do. Just like you all have chosen to kiss someone if you want to, she, along with many other people who are not related to the Duggars, has chosen to wait. It’s not the end of the world and if Chris is as amazing as everyone says he is, he’ll understand and learn to look past it. Kara is very genuine and kind and would give the shirt off her back to anyone who needed it. When you guys meet her, I’m sure you’ll love her just as much as we do. She’ll make you laugh and make you roll your eyes, but that’s Kara, and I think she’ll be a good person for Chris. She’s where she’s supposed to be and I just hope that she doesn’t get brought down by all the negative people. She could do some amazing things.

17. ontheupandup

September 25, 2014 at 11:05 AM

Wow! This is all very intense discussion simply over a girl who made a decision most consider odd. I’m sure Kara would probably even agree! But I’m sue she had her reasons.

After a bit of research, it appears that Kara did not post the picture above. It was a post on her mother’s fb.

Maybe this girl has a lot to offer. Maybe this will be evident when the show airs. Who knows??

18. vessel

September 25, 2014 at 12:38 PM

Kara may be the sweetest person on the planet in most regards but refusing to kiss someone before marriage is just weird and completely unnatural. It sounds very gimmicky to me, like that was her “schtick” going into filming to set her apart from the other girls. Bad idea. This isn’t some Sean Lowe deal where it’s no sex ’til marriage, which people can at least respect even if they don’t practice it themselves. I can hear it now, Chris will toss out some lip service about how much he respects her bla bla bla while at the same time calculating how fast he can send her packing. Gee, what a rockin’ fantasy suite THAT would be, lol.

19. vessel

September 25, 2014 at 12:59 PM

Oh also I agree with everyone about Tracy. She’s super pretty and I’d guess she’ll go far, too.

20. haleejay

September 25, 2014 at 1:24 PM

Kara has known about being chosen for the show for about ten minutes… (Obviously an exaggeration) This wasn’t something she just picked up to stand out for the show. She decided that way before she left. It’s actually not unnatural at all. Being unnatural would be deciding not to breathe until marriage, which is what some people are acting like that’s what she is choosing to do. I understand that it’s “weird” because it’s something we aren’t used to.

21. vessel

September 25, 2014 at 1:37 PM

When you are serious enough about a person and care enough to even consider committing to marriage you show physical affection. That is what is natural. Making a conscious effort to avoid it is completely unnatural, and also makes no sense. What on earth is to be gained by abstaining from kissing? Even typing it cracks me up, gotta tell ya. I get that you have a personal relationship with her (you might even BE her, lol, it happens) and obviously have a need to defend her. Hey I don’t know her so and like I said, in other ways she may be totally down to earth person but there is NO guy who is going to marry her without ever at least making out with her. Maybe “Married at First Sight” would have been the better show for her since that is the only scenario where she could pull this off.

22. ameliac70

September 25, 2014 at 1:48 PM

We shouldn’t be “used to” abstaining from kissing! It’s just stupid. Ack this show and the loonies they cast… but i guess that’s what keeps us watching this crap. Well this ought to guarantee this chick sticks around past night one-I’m sure the producers will want the drama of Chris reacting to the no kiss junk. At least that weirdo Elizabeth Kitt said she wouldn’t kiss Jake until he had no other women around or something that at least made a teensy bit of sense.

23. haleejay

September 25, 2014 at 1:50 PM

I’m not Kara. My name is Halee. Hence the username.

24. southernpride16

September 25, 2014 at 5:35 PM

Honestly Kara is the most down to earth person I’ve ever met, I don’t see why everyone is trashing her for her decision and who knows she might win this thing. For one thing she is the most modest person out of the four , obviously because she don’t have her cleavage hanging all over the place . Kara is a hometown country girl that has real heart and soul . She is not fake what so ever if any of you believe she is , who’s to say that he won’t be most interested in her beings she’s not some big city girl . Just saying .

25. vessel

September 25, 2014 at 5:46 PM

Chris is not going to propose to someone he’s never even kissed, much less slept with, no one in their right mind would, it’s assinine. I don’t even think someone as morality minded as Sean Lowe would do something that dumb. Kara might be the salt of the earth, but I promise you, never going to happen.

26. southernpride16

September 25, 2014 at 5:50 PM

Um honestly how would you know ? Do you know Chris ? No . Didn’t think so , so who’s to say what’s he gonna do .

27. angelfish

September 25, 2014 at 6:45 PM

vessel,

I’m with you. Chris showed NO reluctance at pulling Andi into the shadows, saying he “forgot” to kiss her. The man has some passion in there, so I don’t think a no-kiss gal is going to make any progress with him. No matter how many of her friends come here to convince us otherwise….*LOL*

28. haleejay

September 25, 2014 at 7:04 PM

I don’t think anyone is trying to convince anyone that Kara is going to win. It’s just been mentioned that she had a chance. Hell, she made it down to the final 25 girls out of thousands, she can’t be too awful. I think the other girls seem lovely, however they don’t have anything written about them other than the basic Facebook info so people can’t really rip apart someone they know nothing but demographics about.

29. ontheupandup

September 25, 2014 at 7:20 PM

It’s hilarious to read these posts by people who know nothing about a person except what is reported by RS! Kudos to him for having so much influence over so many minds. Let’s hope he doesn’t decide to promote a mass Kool Aid drinking party! πŸ˜‰

Now….IF it’s true that Kara doesn’t intend to kiss a man until her nuptials, that certainly doesn’t mean she won’t show any affection to him. Maybe Kara is a very passionate lady. Maybe, just maybe, the way Kara makes Chris feel with the things she does do and the passion she shows will make for the best Bachelor season in history. Don’t be so closed minded, people, there are more ways than kidding to be sexy and to show affection.

30. ontheupandup

September 25, 2014 at 7:24 PM

Not kidding…kissing lol!

31. angelfish

September 25, 2014 at 7:31 PM

So Southernpride, countrygirl and haleejay are all friends of Kara. I suspect ontheupandup is too, from the tone of her posts.

None of them have ever posted here before (assuming they are all different people), so I’m really curious what they’re trying to convince us of? There’s no audience vote for the “sweetest” contestant, or the most “genuine”.

What’s the deal? Just defending a friend? Why bother? We don’t really care. *LOL*

September 25, 2014 at 7:42 PM

Seems like trashing Kara is the name of the game now. What a loon. I’m totally respectful if people don’t want to have SEX before marriage. But, first base? Kara may be sweet, but she’s dumb as a sack of hammers to come up with that one.

33. haleejay

September 25, 2014 at 7:50 PM

Obviously you don’t care…that’s why you’ve spent hours checking back to this post to respond to “the same person” or “Kara’s army.” Kara might be a loon, but it’s not for this reason *LOL* I can laugh out loud, too.

34. haleejay

September 25, 2014 at 8:16 PM

How dare people start showing interest in a show that one of their friends is on…THEN stick up for her. What is the world coming to?

I apologize for my extreme sarcasm, but it’s just ridiculous to feel attacked for standing up for a friend who can’t do it themselves. I apologize for the tone, not the message.

35. cjscjs711

September 26, 2014 at 12:55 AM

“I am NOT going to Kees.” Where have I heard that before? “Because my daughter is watching.” Remember Juan Pablo’s famous words?

We will see. Ya I think it’s pretty unreasonable, too, but, to each his or her own. Plus Chris seems like he’s capable of being pretty charming. But if he does try to persuade her to change her mind and she sticks to her guns – pretty hard for a person this day and age not to take it as a personal rebuff.

I agree. A gay man would be fine with it.

36. vessel

September 26, 2014 at 11:00 AM

I don’t have to know Chris personally to know he’s not picking Kara. Never going to happen. I don’t think there is a guy on the planet dumb enough to marry someone he’s never kissed, but if there is it sure as heck isn’t Chris Soules.

As to why she made the final 25 cut? She was cast on this show because of this no kissing idiocy, not in spite of it, open your eyes. ABC loves bringing people on this show that have weird stories or oddball gimmicks (sorry, ‘principles’ lol) and getting people talking. Voila, we’re talking about it, they win.

Also why is she lying about her age? If she’s 25 what is she going to look like at 35? YIKES.

37. JovisMom

September 26, 2014 at 12:32 PM

I agree Kara may be sweet I don’t know her from Eve but I think she is very foolish in her thinking. No sex, ok understood, no kissing hope you like cats, Cathy comics, and Chinese food b/c you will need those to fill the void of not having a man.
    Kissing, sex, intimacy is what seperates friendships from “relationships”…

38. vessel

September 26, 2014 at 1:48 PM

The 3 C’s: Cats, Cathy Comics, and Chinese takeout. Okay @JovisMom, that was really funny!