Bachelor Chris Spoilers

We’ve Got Awkward Dancing & What’s Going on This Weeeknd

I know you’re not going to believe this, but, there will be TWO columns this week. Yes, two. Stop the presses, I know. By the way, is that phrase really still used. Stop the presses? Probably not since no one under the age of 50 ever reads a newspaper anymore. How could they when we’re a country now of having to know everything the second that it happens. The paper doesn’t come out until tomorrow morning? Pssssh. I need to know, and I need to know right this second, dammit! But yeah anyway, stop the presses as I will have another column up tomorrow. I was gonna do it today, but all the shows I’m gonna cover in it are basically on Mon-Wed. So let me watch tonight’s “Survivor” and “Couples Therapy” so I can give you my up to date thoughts on what’s happening with those shows. Also, I’ll give you my thoughts on DWTS, The Voice, The Bachelor: Australia scandal, and some other TV thoughts.

As for Chris, if you were following my Twitter on Sunday night, you saw I posted pictures from his date at the Deadwood Mountain Grand with the Big & Rich live taping. Pictures were tweeted earlier that day of Chris on a group date with 6 women:

SDGroupDate1SDGroupDate2SDGroupDate3SDGroupDate4

One of those lucky women ended up getting the group date rose. Wanna see some close up kissing? Your wish is my command…

ChrisKiss1ChrisKiss2ChrisKiss3ChrisBig&Rich1ChrisBig&Rich2

Wanna see some awkward dancing? Oh I bet you do…

“Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy?” Really? Ummm, last time I checked, Chris is a farmer. Are farmers automatically cowboys now? Meh, semantics.

Whatever the case, as I mentioned last week, filming is headed to Des Moines this weekend, however there will be at least one date in Chris’ hometown of Arlington, IA. Chris is having a 1-on-1 date this Friday night at his high school alma mater’s football game. Chris attended Starmont High School in Arlington, so he and his date will be at the Starmont/Edgewood-Colesburg game this Friday night. I don’t know if they’re gonna be featured at halftime, get introduced to the crowd, maybe take a lap around the field waving to fans…hell if I know. What is known is that the school has been made aware of it, parents and students have been given waiver forms acknowledging their presence on TV for Friday night’s game, and that he’s gonna be there with his date that night. So expect plenty of pictures of that date to show up on social media this Friday.

Also, on Saturday night will be a 1-on-1 date, and at some point during the night, there will be a concert performed for Chris and his date by country singer Easton Corbin. I’m guessing if this was some “concert event” where the public could witness it also, it would be advertised. It hasn’t been. I’m pretty sure this will be a private concert for Chris and his date but it’s definitely happening on Saturday night.

I wouldn’t be surprised if more people witnessed the dates in Des Moines this weekend than this past weekend in South Dakota. Outside of the group date Sunday, no other public pictures were taken of filming, but I’m aware of a couple of the other places they went. Follow me on Twitter this weekend and I’ll retweet any pictures of filming going on in the Des Moines area.

Send all links and emails to: steve@realitysteve.com. To follow me on Twitter, it’s: www.twitter.com/RealitySteve. Instagram name is “RealitySteve,” or join my Reality Steve Facebook Fan Page. Talk to you tomorrow.

1. mainah

October 22, 2014 at 8:43 AM

Oooh, that video was painful to watch…

October 22, 2014 at 1:28 PM

What the heck are the two brunettes doing photo-bombing the Bachelor social media pics?

3. becram

October 22, 2014 at 8:30 PM

My cousin spotted Chris at DIA tonight and he was with a girl that had long light brunette colored hair!!

4. lisa e

October 22, 2014 at 10:35 PM

becram – what and where is DIA? I think of the Detroit Institute of Arts! 😉 Not likely there, right?
    Was it the girl from the video above – @ the Big & Rich concert? Her hair is SUPER long – so if your cousin can confirm it’s HER, that could be a great sleuthing coup!

5. diora

October 23, 2014 at 11:06 AM

I first followed this blog after seeing the spoilers for Andi’s Season. There was so much to enjoy, mainly Eric Hill and his Global Odyssey. This Chris season is just going to be such a bore in comparison, I mean come on, they are still stuck in the midwest? The Producers need to be ashamed for this regression, first in BIP then now. Steve, why no more girls? Is there anyone worthy of holding my interest?

October 23, 2014 at 1:41 PM

I wonder what the excuse will be for not doing the promised column today. Ebola quarantine?…. Too soon?

7. mariet

October 23, 2014 at 6:16 PM

Steve’s “source” for Andi’s season must have quit or got fired. SO many detailed spoilers for that season, but for this one? Nothing. zzzzzzzz

8. vessel

October 24, 2014 at 6:00 AM

Not just Andi’s season-all the others he has spoiled, at least in recent years, he’s had a lot more info by now. Plus all the contestants at this point he would have released. What do we have? less than half? And yeah where was the second column?

9. rawrkaz

October 24, 2014 at 7:47 AM

Guys…he said two columns this week. Friday is still part of this week. It’s very likely that he’ll put up a post today.

As for his lack of information, like he said, he hasn’t had to contend with a lot of public spoilers which means he can hold onto his information till he’s sure of it. We know Steve – he’ll come parading out with a big batch of spoilers very soon I’m sure.

10. vessel

October 24, 2014 at 10:07 AM

Actually in his Wednesday column he said “I’ll have another up tomorrow” meaning Thursday. I’m wondering if maybe they experimented this season with no public dates the first month or so of filming to see if they could try and finally get a relatively unspoiled season. Huh, imagine if this go ’round Steve never gets told who Chris chooses?

11. canon

January 25, 2015 at 4:29 AM

Who are the 6 women on the date? I think I see Whitney, Kaitlyn, and maybe Ashley I? Who all is there? Thx!!