Bachelor Chris Spoilers

Your Final Four Breakdown, Who is Chris Engaged to, & 13 More of Chris’ Girls

Well, we’re all done. It’s finally over. A lot to give you today, so bear with me. I hope a lot of you were following me on Twitter on Friday and Saturday as I was tweeting out up-to-the-minute information about what was going on in filming. Friday was Chris’ last date with one of his final two girls (who I’ll get to later on this column), and Saturday I was able to tell you where the final rose ceremony was filmed. When I reported last week that production was stationed at the Julien hotel in Dubuque and that they’d come back from Bali to film the final rose ceremony in Iowa, I assumed it was either gonna be in Dubuque, or in Chris’ hometown. They ended up filming on a farm owned by his parents on Saturday. Chris’ family owns numerous properties and land. Where the final rose ceremony happened was not his parents house, nor was it his house, which is why I felt fine with giving away the address. It’s not like any of the public was getting close to that barn since production had spent a lot of money to spice up the barn that the final rose ceremony took place in, and the street it was on was essentially blocked off all week. No one was gonna get close enough to get pictures, etc. And eventful weekend in Iowa to say the least, but first, a few things to go over.

As mentioned last week, I told you I was gonna do things a little differently this season. I initially gave you 10 contestants for the show in the first couple weeks of filming. Then I didn’t give you any more until the final four started filming, and that’s when I told you about Becca and Jade. I said I had girls that I was holding on to until a later date, and that date is today. I wanted to wait until filming was completely over before giving you girls I’ve had sitting in my notes for the last month. So we’ve got 13 more girls for you today, bringing your total to 25. I know you might think I’ve got them all now, but – nope. There are 30 girls on Chris’ season this year. Hell, just watching the promo that ran last night during the AMA’s, I saw a couple on there I know I don’t have yet. The girl singing into the microphone, Carly, is one. Here you go. 13 more girls that have been added to the Chris’ Girls page in the navigation bar at the top of the page.
_________________________________________________________

13. Nikki Delventhal: Pretty sure she’s based out of Connecticut. According to her Twitter, she’s a jack of all trades: Fitness trainer, model, host/actress, and a hair stylist. She was a NY Jets cheerleader from 2011 to 2013, and a UFL cheerleader in Hartford, Connecticut before that. She competed in Miss Connecticut 2013. Has her own website at NikkiDelventhal.com where you can see plenty of what she’s about. And if you want to see her working out, well here you go:

Facebook – Nikki Delventhal
Twitter – @nikkidelventhal
Instagram – Nikkidelventhal

Nikki1Nikki2Nikki3Nikki4Nikki5Nikki6Nikki7
_________________________________________________________

14. Alissa Giambrone: 24, originally from New Jersey (with a last name of Giambrone? From Jersey? No way!), but currently resides in Miami, Fla. Flight attendant for Frontier Airlines. Graduated Magna Cum Laude from St. Joseph’s University in 2012, even making the Dean’s List . Smart cookie.

Facebook – Alissa Giambrone
Instagram – alissagiambrone
LinkedIn – Alissa Giambrone

Alissa1Alissa2Alissa3Alissa4Alissa5Alissa6Alissa7
_________________________________________________________

15. Juelia Kinney: Originally from Oregon, but currently living in San Diego. Has a B.A. in Business Management from Oregon St. University in 2007. Currently works as a mortgage loan officer for American Internet Mortage. Previously married in Las Vegas to Dustin that she had a daughter named Ireland with. Unfortunately, Dustin committed suicide in 2013, just a couple months after landing a new job in San Diego. A donation page was set up through the AFSP. Sad story. Seemed like a really selfless, charitable guy.

Here’s a video tribute to him:

And a video that Juelia uploaded for their 1 year anniversary:

Dustin and Juelia from Juelia Kinney on Vimeo.

Facebook – Juelia Kinney (currently inactive)
Instagram – jueliakinney
Pinterest – Juelia Kinney
LinkedIn – Juelia Kinney

Juelia1Juelia2Juelia3Juelia4
_________________________________________________________

16. Kelsey Poe: 28, originally from Grand Rapids, Michigan, but currently living in Austin, TX. She is a widow. Was married to musician Sanderson Poe before he died suddenly in 2013. Got her Masters degree from UT Austin in 2013 and currently teaches at Premier High School in Austin. She has a website Anomalyme.com that she’ll start back in February (you know, once the show is on air). Here is one of Sanderson’s obituaries.

Kelsey2Kelsey1Kelsey3Kelsey4
_________________________________________________________

17. Ashley Iaconetti: Originally from Great Falls, Virginia but currently based on New York. Attended James Madison University then went to Syracuse to study broadcast journalism. Looks like that’s the career she wants to get into. Seems mildly obsessed with Kim Kardashian as she has a beauty blog dedicated in Kim’s name, not to mention she even kinda looks like her. Also, has done some work with the NY Jets as well (hey, maybe she knows Nikki Delventhal) as she wrote for and did videos for the Jets Insider. Here’s her demo reel:

Hey, if Amy Long can turn her demo reel and two episode appearance on the “Bachelor” last season to hooking up with Brooks and now moving to LA and dating Drew Kenney, the sky’s the limit for Ashley.

Facebook – Ashley Iaconetti
Twitter – @ashleyiaco
Instagram – ashley_iaconetti

Ashley1Ashley2Ashley3Ashley4Ashley5
_________________________________________________________

18. Tara Eddings: 27, originally from Washington state, but currently living in Miami, FL. Was on a rowing scholarship at the University of Miami, and now is an aspiring model. Wow, that’s a first. Also, big into sport fishing (as evidenced by her pictures), and is trying to get sponsored for it. Has a twin sister Chelsie Eddings.

Facebook – Tara Lee Eddings
Instagram – _insta_twin1

Tara1Tara2Tara3Tara4Tara5Tara6Tara7
_________________________________________________________

19. Kaitlyn Bristowe: 29, Vancouver, British Columbia. I don’t have the faintest idea what she does, but judging by her social media activity, my guess is not a whole hell of a lot. I’m kinda in awe of this girl and her antics on social media. I mean, if your last instagram post before leaving for filming back in September is an expletive quote from Mr. Chow from the “Hangover” movies, that tells me a lot. Holy moly this chick is out there.

Here’s her in a music video parody that is supposed to be funny (I think):

Wanna watch 9 minutes of her road tripping with her friend 5 years ago to the Britney Spears concert in Canada? At your service:

Or her and a friend eating whatever with a crazy filter on their camera saying basically nothing and listening to a horrible song:

And for good measure, a few vine videos she made of her mom: vine videos

Twitter – @kaitlynbristowe
Instagram – kaitlynbristowe
Pinterest – Kaitlyn Bristowe

Kaitlyn1Kaitlyn2Kaitlyn3Kaitlyn4Kaitlyn5Kaitlyn6
_________________________________________________________

20. Mackenzie Deonigi: Seattle, Washington. Not sure what she does, but she has a son named Kale that she posts all over her Instagram. She also looked to be back together with Kale’s father because she posted this picture with him a few weeks ago:

MacKenziebf

However, she’s since taken it down so they either broke up, or producers got to her and told her not to post pictures with other guys since they want the audience to believe MacKenzie actually has a chance in hell of lasting with Chris. Can’t post the pictures with your new man until AFTER the episode you’re eliminated, MacKenzie. You should know better.

Twitter – @MDeonigi (never tweeted before)
Instagram – mackenzie_deonigi

Mackenzie1Mackenzie2Mackenzie3Mackenzie4Mackenzie5Mackenzie6
_________________________________________________________

21. Britt Nilsson: Originally from Michigan, this model/actress currently living and working in LA. Has an older modeling page, and a newer one which said she’d never had a head shot before, but needed this shoot because she was reading for the 90210 remake. Well then. Basically that makes her my favorite person in the world now. And yes, she was the girl who got the group date rose in South Dakota at the Big & Rich concert. Also did a short film called “Innocent Attraction,” that frankly went to a place I never saw it going to. If you have 8 minutes of your day to carve out, you might wanna check this out. Ummmm, disturbing?

Facebook – Britt Nilsson (says Bert Carolina Neilson now bc I guess she was trying to disguise herself)
Twitter – @brittkarolina (hasn’t tweeted in 4 years)
Instagram – brittkarolina

Britt1Britt2Britt3Britt4
_________________________________________________________

22. Samantha Steffen: Beverly Hills, CA. Her bio says she’s an entrepreneur. I guess because she didn’t want to put “pageant girl” on there. Finished in the Top 10 in 2013 for Miss California, you can the results here and here.

Twitter – @SammiSteffen
Instagram – samanthasteffen_

Samantha1Samantha2Samantha3Samantha4
_________________________________________________________

23. Ashley Salter: Atlanta, GA. Works as an assistant controller at Lynx Chemical Group. Just ran in the 5 Points Challenge 5k in Cumming, GA two weekends ago in support of the non profit organization, Friends of Tony.

Twitter – @_ABSalt (currently set to private)
Instagram – absalt
LinkedIn – Ashley Salter

AshleyS1AshleyS2AshleyS3AshleyS4AshleyS5
_________________________________________________________

24. Amber James: Chicago, Ill. Well, she was once up for Chicago’s Hottest Server, and also has a tie-in to Sean’s season. Even though it didn’t happen in Canada, she’s also done the Polar Bear Plunge.

Instagram – ambriella22

Amber1Amber2Amber3Amber4Amber5Amber6
_________________________________________________________

25. Amanda Goerlitz: 25, Chicago, Ill. Graduated with a BA in Pubic Relations from Western Illinois University. Also a graduate of the Judith Svalander School Ballet and currently teaches there. Pageant girl that made the top 32 in Miss Illinois 2013, and finished in the top 5

Twitter – @misswindycity14
LinkedIn – Amanda Goerlitz (currently shut down)
Google Plus Page – Amanda Goerlitz

Amanda1Amanda3Amanda4Amanda5
_________________________________________________________

In case you missed the promo last night, here’s a few they focused on

Megan Bell
Meganlimo

Tracy Darakis
Tracylimo

Whitney Bischoff
Whitneylimo

Nikki Delventhal
Nikkilimo

Britt Nilsson
Brittcrying

1. meredith27

November 24, 2014 at 12:04 PM

Ha! What do you know! I guessed it last night on Twitter! Maybe I should start writing my own blog. Let me tell you why I thought it was Whitney.
    Maybe I mentioned something in the comments before but I could tell by his body language with the pictures of Whitney as opposed to the pictures with Jade. I could just tell that he was so into Whitney from the way he was facing her and laughing as opposed to with Jade how he was laughing but facing outward and not engaged with her. A man is so obvious when he’s into someone. You can tell! Well, good luck Chris. I hope this is true love and Whitney is there for the right reasons and you live happily ever after!

2. nandemom

November 24, 2014 at 2:10 PM

I never doubt you Steve! Thank you for all your hard work! I look forward to reading your future posts!
    Keep up the good work!

3. angelfish

November 24, 2014 at 3:10 PM

Wow, I was really impressed by that video short that Britt did. She’s good. Plus she’s cute, and if she was really well liked, then I totally agree she’s a likely candidate for the next Bachelorette. Unless she meets another guy. But like Chris, I imagine the producers lock her in right after filming this season.

Looks like Chris got 2 decent girls plus 2 ratings-makers for the final 4. Always fun to know there’s a multitude of trainwrecks behind those pretty smiles!

4. kd1418

November 25, 2014 at 6:48 AM

Where are all of the doubters at now? This info has been up for almost 24 hours and only 3/4 comments? Way to shut them up Steve! Good work on this. 2 days after the Final Rose Ceremony and you are giving us the goods. Kudos to you! Sit back and enjoy your Thanksgiving you earned your Turkey Coma!

November 25, 2014 at 8:00 AM

I think the lack of comments represents the antiseptic content of the blog. Whitney won. Two of the final four are nutbags & therefore not Bachelorette material. I’m sure RS has, or will have more details, but there’s not a lot to comment about. Obviously the plot line is shaping up to be drama around the two F4 wing-nuts. So, lots of potential for the season to be hilarious, I guess. I’m sure the other story lines will include the girl with the dead husband musician and the (fairly large) number of girls with kids and failed marriages/relationships (“OMG: what will Chris say when I tell him” ….sob, sob….) More to come, I’m sure.

6. kd1418

November 25, 2014 at 8:13 AM

Rob, that may be the case. But on the last post there were at least 15 to 20 comments all suggesting that his “sources must have dried up” or that he didn’t know what happened at all. And this column proves that obviously was not the case. This is the EARLIEST he has ever provided all of the Final Four Breakdown. And who cares about the plot lines, its fake TV. The girls are all coo-coo for cocoa puffs. The facts and details are what Steve gave us and that is what counts.

November 25, 2014 at 9:42 AM

kd: what exactly were you expecting? Apologies from blog posters? Yeah, that’s not happening. Three weeks of radio silence in the Twitter era is like a year pre-Twitter. Yeah, he said it would be different, but he never said “hey guys, going on hiatus for three weeks. But expect the full spoilers at that time.” So, the issue was that RS set some expectations earlier that he’d be posting “something”, even if it was just “Daily Links” during the off season. That never happened. Then he just disappeared. If that didn’t draw any comments, it meant that nobody was paying any attention to RS anymore…. which would have been a really bad sign for him.

RS really misreads all the arrows that he gets on Social Media. The arrows mean people are paying attention and want to read his stuff…. now. That’s gold for a blog poster. The time to worry for RS is the day that he goes radio silent for three weeks and nobody cares enough to send him a flame email or tweet. At that point, it’s time to look for a real job…. because RS.com is over.

8. bigfatwoman

November 25, 2014 at 3:48 PM

I made no comment because there isn’t much to say.

I didn’t say anything about Steve’s sources drying up and have only mentioned Steve’s “I got this right….I told you when…..you can doubt me………..2 weeks ago I told you Chris would burp…….three weeks ago I said he’d fart..” Yada yada yada. Same flip attitude. He’s great for the info but lacks on the content or like ability. I guess that’s his schtick. Whatever.

Info plus constant gloating equals ugh. Just spill the info and let the finale do the talking. Enough already Steve. We get it, you have a really big dick.

9. cjscjs711

November 25, 2014 at 4:43 PM

Not commenting yet may just reflect not caring enough to keep checking back.

Ya, I seem to remember, too, Rob22 the little by little every few days comment (too lazy to look back and find it) and the fact that that didn’t happen at all, I think people kind of felt blown off. At least that was my feeling. And the page visits being what leads to RS’s income – not sure about other people, but I treat my clients and sources of income with quite a bit of respect. JS

10. Athena

November 26, 2014 at 10:00 AM

You’re right about RS making his money off of page visits. There’s been a bunch of research done into the issue of positive reinforcement. What does that have to do with it? Well, it’s like this – If RS posts like clockwork on Mondays and Thursdays, most of his readers will know to check in on those days and won’t bother to check in in-between times. However, if we, the readers, don’t know when the next entry will come, we’ll check back frequently, way more often than twice a week to see if something new is here. What RS is doing is shrewd site management. Whether it’s related to when he has received his information, I don’t know, but it’s good for business. The one thing that could negatively impact his site visits is if he waited too long between posts. There is a point at which there are diminishing returns because if people were to conclude that he wasn’t going to ever post again, then they’d eventually stop checking. However, that point of diminishing returns for RS and his spoilers is way further off in the distance than he’s ever made us wait.

11. maddie86

November 27, 2014 at 2:08 PM

Can’t wait for this season, not even doubting the outcome. It will be interesting to see how thw nut jobs all get along in the house which will for sure be the most entertaining part of the show.

12. ladyjane747

December 3, 2014 at 12:21 PM

Wow, this site is so not worth it anymore. Yahoo picks up on RS’s spoilers the same day he posts them here and gives just as much info, so why bother clicking over to this site? I used to come here for the details but there are none. And I do follow RS and Twitter, and there’s no great shakes over there either. Odd way to run a “spoiler” blog.

13. angelfish

December 3, 2014 at 1:54 PM

Maybe it’s just me, but taking a whole 12 seconds out of my day to click onto a free site and see if there are any updates isn’t terribly arduous or financially debilitating. *LOL*

Updates? YAY! No updates? Moving right along….

I’ll be happy when Steve updates us, but I’m certainly not upset when he doesn’t. His site, his choice.

14. JovisMom

December 4, 2014 at 11:10 AM

RS just posted on Facebook that he will have a column up tomorrow.

15. jacquibk

December 4, 2014 at 3:42 PM

all 31 girls have been posted on usmagazine.com

16. jacquibk

December 4, 2014 at 3:42 PM

17. missannmcd

December 7, 2014 at 7:20 PM

What a bunch of BS speculation about RS and everything imaginable. Shut up already! You peeps complain like a pack of dried up old ladies! I don’t give 2 sh*ts what RS does or posts or doesn’t post. I have no “schedule” or “agenda” concerning this show or this blog. You know why? Because I have a life! You all should get one too! RS makes fun of you idiots because you deserve it. BWAHAHA! You are not affecting him one way or another. He doesn’t care about your little period cramps that you blame and criticize him for. He is above you because you act so far below him. Grow up, grow balls and get a life you useless worms.

18. missannmcd

December 7, 2014 at 7:24 PM

angelfish: My sentiments exactly. TY for being one other voice of reason. RS, thank you for all you do and do on your own terms (as it should be). I’m happy to check in once a week or so and no, I won’t die without info on this stoopid show if you close this site today. I’ll live, and quite happily too. Thank you.

19. Scout

December 8, 2014 at 6:39 AM

^^ I second that. (or third I guess). I opted in to get updates on my phone when Steve tweets. So I don’t even come to his site unless he has tweeted out the link to the column.

20. missannmcd

December 18, 2014 at 10:55 PM

Tara Eddings has THE ugliest butt I’ve ever seen on a woman this young. Whoa!

21. debralynn49

January 20, 2015 at 9:15 PM

UGH I really hope you are wrong, but I doubt it. She was one of my least favorite, her voice, omg would drive me to jump off a cliff. Sorry, just not a fan. I can’t even picture them together, just doesn’t fit. Oh well, lol I think I will skip watching, not worth it.

22. salsachica

March 5, 2015 at 12:07 PM

Hey Steve – your posts are very interesting. I know in recent years the Bachelerette has not been #2 – but it has happened a few times so perhaps it could happen again. Trista was #2; Deanna was #2 or #1 depending on how you look at it….