Well, we’re all done. It’s finally over. A lot to give you today, so bear with me. I hope a lot of you were following me on Twitter on Friday and Saturday as I was tweeting out up-to-the-minute information about what was going on in filming. Friday was Chris’ last date with one of his final two girls (who I’ll get to later on this column), and Saturday I was able to tell you where the final rose ceremony was filmed. When I reported last week that production was stationed at the Julien hotel in Dubuque and that they’d come back from Bali to film the final rose ceremony in Iowa, I assumed it was either gonna be in Dubuque, or in Chris’ hometown. They ended up filming on a farm owned by his parents on Saturday. Chris’ family owns numerous properties and land. Where the final rose ceremony happened was not his parents house, nor was it his house, which is why I felt fine with giving away the address. It’s not like any of the public was getting close to that barn since production had spent a lot of money to spice up the barn that the final rose ceremony took place in, and the street it was on was essentially blocked off all week. No one was gonna get close enough to get pictures, etc. And eventful weekend in Iowa to say the least, but first, a few things to go over.
As mentioned last week, I told you I was gonna do things a little differently this season. I initially gave you 10 contestants for the show in the first couple weeks of filming. Then I didn’t give you any more until the final four started filming, and that’s when I told you about Becca and Jade. I said I had girls that I was holding on to until a later date, and that date is today. I wanted to wait until filming was completely over before giving you girls I’ve had sitting in my notes for the last month. So we’ve got 13 more girls for you today, bringing your total to 25. I know you might think I’ve got them all now, but – nope. There are 30 girls on Chris’ season this year. Hell, just watching the promo that ran last night during the AMA’s, I saw a couple on there I know I don’t have yet. The girl singing into the microphone, Carly, is one. Here you go. 13 more girls that have been added to the Chris’ Girls page in the navigation bar at the top of the page.
13. Nikki Delventhal: Pretty sure she’s based out of Connecticut. According to her Twitter, she’s a jack of all trades: Fitness trainer, model, host/actress, and a hair stylist. She was a NY Jets cheerleader from 2011 to 2013, and a UFL cheerleader in Hartford, Connecticut before that. She competed in Miss Connecticut 2013. Has her own website at NikkiDelventhal.com where you can see plenty of what she’s about. And if you want to see her working out, well here you go:
14. Alissa Giambrone: 24, originally from New Jersey (with a last name of Giambrone? From Jersey? No way!), but currently resides in Miami, Fla. Flight attendant for Frontier Airlines. Graduated Magna Cum Laude from St. Joseph’s University in 2012, even making the Dean’s List . Smart cookie.
15. Juelia Kinney: Originally from Oregon, but currently living in San Diego. Has a B.A. in Business Management from Oregon St. University in 2007. Currently works as a mortgage loan officer for American Internet Mortage. Previously married in Las Vegas to Dustin that she had a daughter named Ireland with. Unfortunately, Dustin committed suicide in 2013, just a couple months after landing a new job in San Diego. A donation page was set up through the AFSP. Sad story. Seemed like a really selfless, charitable guy.
Here’s a video tribute to him:
And a video that Juelia uploaded for their 1 year anniversary:
16. Kelsey Poe: 28, originally from Grand Rapids, Michigan, but currently living in Austin, TX. She is a widow. Was married to musician Sanderson Poe before he died suddenly in 2013. Got her Masters degree from UT Austin in 2013 and currently teaches at Premier High School in Austin. She has a website Anomalyme.com that she’ll start back in February (you know, once the show is on air). Here is one of Sanderson’s obituaries.
17. Ashley Iaconetti: Originally from Great Falls, Virginia but currently based on New York. Attended James Madison University then went to Syracuse to study broadcast journalism. Looks like that’s the career she wants to get into. Seems mildly obsessed with Kim Kardashian as she has a beauty blog dedicated in Kim’s name, not to mention she even kinda looks like her. Also, has done some work with the NY Jets as well (hey, maybe she knows Nikki Delventhal) as she wrote for and did videos for the Jets Insider. Here’s her demo reel:
Hey, if Amy Long can turn her demo reel and two episode appearance on the “Bachelor” last season to hooking up with Brooks and now moving to LA and dating Drew Kenney, the sky’s the limit for Ashley.
18. Tara Eddings: 27, originally from Washington state, but currently living in Miami, FL. Was on a rowing scholarship at the University of Miami, and now is an aspiring model. Wow, that’s a first. Also, big into sport fishing (as evidenced by her pictures), and is trying to get sponsored for it. Has a twin sister Chelsie Eddings.
19. Kaitlyn Bristowe: 29, Vancouver, British Columbia. I don’t have the faintest idea what she does, but judging by her social media activity, my guess is not a whole hell of a lot. I’m kinda in awe of this girl and her antics on social media. I mean, if your last instagram post before leaving for filming back in September is an expletive quote from Mr. Chow from the “Hangover” movies, that tells me a lot. Holy moly this chick is out there.
Here’s her in a music video parody that is supposed to be funny (I think):
Wanna watch 9 minutes of her road tripping with her friend 5 years ago to the Britney Spears concert in Canada? At your service:
Or her and a friend eating whatever with a crazy filter on their camera saying basically nothing and listening to a horrible song:
And for good measure, a few vine videos she made of her mom: vine videos
20. Mackenzie Deonigi: Seattle, Washington. Not sure what she does, but she has a son named Kale that she posts all over her Instagram. She also looked to be back together with Kale’s father because she posted this picture with him a few weeks ago:
However, she’s since taken it down so they either broke up, or producers got to her and told her not to post pictures with other guys since they want the audience to believe MacKenzie actually has a chance in hell of lasting with Chris. Can’t post the pictures with your new man until AFTER the episode you’re eliminated, MacKenzie. You should know better.
21. Britt Nilsson: Originally from Michigan, this model/actress currently living and working in LA. Has an older modeling page, and a newer one which said she’d never had a head shot before, but needed this shoot because she was reading for the 90210 remake. Well then. Basically that makes her my favorite person in the world now. And yes, she was the girl who got the group date rose in South Dakota at the Big & Rich concert. Also did a short film called “Innocent Attraction,” that frankly went to a place I never saw it going to. If you have 8 minutes of your day to carve out, you might wanna check this out. Ummmm, disturbing?
22. Samantha Steffen: Beverly Hills, CA. Her bio says she’s an entrepreneur. I guess because she didn’t want to put “pageant girl” on there. Finished in the Top 10 in 2013 for Miss California, you can the results here and here.
23. Ashley Salter: Atlanta, GA. Works as an assistant controller at Lynx Chemical Group. Just ran in the 5 Points Challenge 5k in Cumming, GA two weekends ago in support of the non profit organization, Friends of Tony.
24. Amber James: Chicago, Ill. Well, she was once up for Chicago’s Hottest Server, and also has a tie-in to Sean’s season. Even though it didn’t happen in Canada, she’s also done the Polar Bear Plunge.
Instagram – ambriella22
25. Amanda Goerlitz: 25, Chicago, Ill. Graduated with a BA in Pubic Relations from Western Illinois University. Also a graduate of the Judith Svalander School Ballet and currently teaches there. Pageant girl that made the top 32 in Miss Illinois 2013, and finished in the top 5
In case you missed the promo last night, here’s a few they focused on