The Bachelor 19 - Chris

Dissecting Chris’ Girls Bios & Who Do Some of Them Look Like?

And we’re baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! (Quick, tell me what SNL skit it’s from). Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. I’m gonna break today’s column down into two parts. First part being released today is commenting on Chris’ girls official bio pictures that were released yesterday by ABC, along with doing some look-a-like’s for a few of them. Some are good, some aren’t. Bear with me. Then on Monday, I will be back with a little more information regarding the season with some news on Jade, a video I hadn’t released yet, and some other nuggets to throw in there in regards to Chris and the girls. As you know, we are exactly one month away from the premiere on Jan. 5th. If you haven’t heard, it’s a “live” 3 hr. premiere. I know what you’re gonna ask. “How can it be live if it was already taped?” It’s “live” just like the ATFR show is “live.” Chris Harrison will be in studio with a live audience and former “Bachelor” cast members (and I’m assuming Chris as well), and he’ll take viewing audience in and out of commercial breaks asking questions, getting feedback, etc like he does on the ATFR show. In terms of the actual episode that we see, that’s everything that was taped back on the night of Sept. 25th when the girls made their limo entrances. Same ol, same ol’ just an extra hour longer, and they’ll be live shots of Chris Harrison engaging with the audience in and out of commercial breaks.

In case you missed it, the cast bios were released yesterday. Click on the link to read each girls answers to lame questions posed to them. Of course, I had to comment about everyone’s profile because, well, that’s what I do. One correction I made yesterday on Twitter. On Chris’ Girls page, I had given you 25 of the 30 girls as of last Monday. One of those girls was wrong – Evie Steenhoek. Got bad info that she made the show. I have a feeling she was cut as an alternate after being flown out there. Whatever the case, she’s not one of the 30 so the list now has 24 on it. The other 6 that I tweeted out yesterday afternoon are: Carly Waddell (Zak’s sister), Brittany Fetkin, Bo Stanley, Nicole Meacham, Reegan Cornwell, and Kimberly. Not sure of Kimberly’s last name yet, so she’s the only profile I haven’t gotten completed. I’ll add these 6 girls profiles over the weekend and post them on Monday with my column.

Chris Harrison also gave his seasonal “5 To Watch” in this article for Yahoo. Also has the collective group picture they take on night one. I think Tara in the top row is about to fall over. And could Chris Harrison have slurped on Britt anymore? Geez. It’s like he wants her to be the next “Bachelorette” or something…

So here are my thoughts on this season’s bios, along with some of their look-a-like’s:

Alissa Giambrone
Alissa

I think all you really need to know about Alissa is she once “in depth stalked a guy’s Facebook page.” So basically she might be this season’s resident whack job. I suggest never admitting to something like that ever again Alissa if you ever want a boyfriend.

Amanda Goerlitz
Amanda

If she could be a fictional character, she would want to be Allie from The Notebook. Oh, so she’s one of THOSE girls. Oh boy. Well, at least she seems totally down-to-earth and won’t have completely unrealistic expectations about relationships for the rest of her life.

Amber James
Amber

Top 3 movies are Lion King, Reservoir Dogs, and A Bronx Tale. Quite the interesting three pack there. Also, if she could be someone else for a day, she’d want to be a zookeeper. You mean, like that movie with Matt Damon that totally bombed? Yeah, sounds like a great gig.

Ashley Iaconetti
AshleyI

If she wanted to impress a man she would “make him amazing cheeseburgers and watch football with him because that would be fun for me and him. Plus, my football knowledge is impressive.” Ashley Marie Iaconetti (I’m just guessing that’s her middle name), will you marry me?

Ashley Salter
AshleyS

She loves it when her date “shares intimate conversation.” Wait, huh? Shares someone else’s intimate conversation? His own? A previous relationships? I’m confused. Is this her PG way of saying, “I love it when my date talks dirty to me?” Thought so.

Becca Tilley
Becca

Her biggest date fear is “having stomach issues and clogging up a toilet, a la Dumb and Dumber.” Thanks for painting that picture, Bec. Incredibly sexy. Maybe Chris read this bio the morning of the final rose ceremony? Then again, if I remember correctly, Chris said in his bio on Andi’s season his biggest date fear was “explosive diarrhea.” These two are like soulmates!

Bo Stanley
Bo

We’ve never had in the history of this show a contestant that was a plus sized model before. In fact, the research in my brain that has mentally remembered almost 500 “Bachelor” contestants can tell you there hasn’t been a girl bigger than a size 2 I believe. This will go well.

Britt Nilsson
Britt

For the record, Britt and Nikki are the two best looking women on the show this season. Followed then by Tracy, Whitney, Jade, and Ashley I. But lets stop it with people saying if they won the lottery, they’d give money to charity. Maybe a little, but half? Probably not.

Brittany Fetkin
Brittany

I guess I should move her into the my top 6 for 2 reasons: 1) She’s involved with the WWE, something I’ve watched since 6th grade 2) She went to my alma mater, Loyola Marymount University. So yeah, we can now throw Brittany into the mix. Seriously? She works for NXT as “Devin Taylor?” Awesome. My new favorite girl.

Carly Waddell
Carly

Really? They’re casting siblings of former contestants now? That’s a first. And hopefully a last. In case you haven’t made the connection yet, she is the sister of Zak Waddell, the guy with the incredibly bleached teeth who went shirtless on night one and finished 4th on Des’ season. Her definition of being married is “Two souls growing independently and intertwined at the same time. Unconditional love, trust, companionship and compassion.” Think she likes romance novels and sappy chick flicks?

1. elizabeth82

December 5, 2014 at 9:13 AM

Amanda resembles Amanda Seyfried.

2. meredith27

December 5, 2014 at 11:48 AM

I loved reading your humorous takes on the bios and the look-a-likes section too! I think Nicole Meacham looks like Kelly Travis from Juan Pablo’s season. I absolutely love Britt Nilsson and I hope she is the next bachelorette… we’ll see how she comes across during the show but from what RS and Chris Harrison are saying about her I take it she will get a great edit. I’m really looking forward to this season. I hope it is edited well. Is it me or does Mackenzie Deonigi have a huge forehead? In one of her shots on RS page with her headband on it looked almost like she was going bald?? Poor thing. Her bio picture is much better though so I’m happy for her! I think she’s the one who gets back together with her ex after the show. I’m always a little skeptical about why the guys suddenly take them back after they’re famous. anyway!

Whitney Bischoff seems like an excellent choice for Chris. She comes across as a wholesome down to earth beautiful blonde (hey, I guess Andi really wasn’t for Chris afterall!)… Whitney’s twitter is nowhere to be found though. I like to follow the people once they get home. It’s so fun! ha!

3. JovisMom

December 5, 2014 at 12:11 PM

Anyone watch “The Taste” last night? Renee from Juan Pablo’s (I think) was on it last night. She was the very first one to go. She is already married and prego.

4. ladyjane747

December 5, 2014 at 12:24 PM

Tandra sort of looks like Blake Lively and Becca sort of looks like Michelle Money. Brittany looks like Kourtney Kardashian. Kara looks like a real estate agent and Kelsey looks like an actress that was on All My Children years ago – played Julia? And why in the world would someone who just lost her husband to suicide 18 mos ago come on this show? Bizarre. And I know Ronda Rousey from when she was younger and that chick resembles her a little but not that much.

5. bigfatwoman

December 5, 2014 at 2:38 PM

If you’re last name is Stanley, shouldn’t you give your daughter a more feminine name than Bo? Especially considering that she is built like a brick house.

6. kheart

December 5, 2014 at 11:15 PM

Yeah, I can see Tandra as Blake Lively and lmao you’re so right that Kara looks like a real estate agent or some sort of sales person. I think Nicole Meacham looks like Amy Adams. Whitney is ok, kinda nice that Chris didn’t pick the most attractive girl in the group,so hopefully there is an actual connection-finally. I think Britt is ok, no surprise if they pick her for bachelorette, she is more interested in fame than anything else according to her waitress gig and acting videos. I hope they pick a real genuine person who is more into finding real love not just fame, and time for a more spunky-fun type instead of the run-of-the-mill boring brunettes they seem to choose.

7. starlight

December 6, 2014 at 9:53 AM

Seriously? A grieving widow on the Bachelor? Her husband dies and she’s on a reality show to find her amazing man. Will she be crying when she dun-ta-dun, reveals all to Chris? While the show is generally a joke but fun to watch the train wrecks, a woman whose husband commits suicide makes her seem sick frankly, get some help lady.

8. gggoodgggirl

December 7, 2014 at 11:48 AM

Bo looks like Amy Schumer! I actually thought it was her when I looked from my phone. Just sayin…

9. frenchfryFred

December 10, 2014 at 5:14 PM

Playmate and white trash who barfs in her own purse? Poor Chris. At least it looks like he managed to find a good girl out of his line up of golddiggers.

10. MableMarble

December 10, 2014 at 5:18 PM

the producers really should vet these women a bit more thoughtfully. While it may make for good TV, no one in the midst of serious griefing, just losing a parent or spouse has no business galavanting across the world with cameras rolling trying to find love. It’s ridiculous. Is fame worth the personal trauma these women face when the world scrutinizes their dumb choices?!

11. karynr

December 11, 2014 at 7:04 PM

Her ex-husband committed suicide, not her husband. While I’m sure she’s experiencing grief, she is not a grieving widow who experienced a recent death. It happened 18 mths. ago. I don’t get why Steve (and others) find it strange. While anyone who goes on this train wreck these days has to be somewhat strange, this particular situation does not seem abnormal to me in the least.

12. jsmith777

December 15, 2014 at 12:59 PM

Well I cant believe no one has answered you! The SNL skit is with Jimmy Fallon and Ben Aflack The radio host one. Man in the can get back in that can!

13. jsmith777

December 15, 2014 at 1:19 PM

Steve- Have you heard EVERY girl says she loves junk food and football because they think that gets guys? DIdnt you wtach SNL last night when they made fun of this? Ashley Salters picture looks like a realestate agents. I agree Britt is the cutest.

14. ashleigh11

December 16, 2014 at 8:49 AM

Nicole Meacham reminds me of Isla Fisher in that press pic.

I also agree that the pervasive fear of first date toilet tragedies is an odd one. Unless they’re diuretic abusers in an effort to stay skinny? As a fellow female in their age bracket, I can’t say I’ve ever felt this kind of dread while dating. Weird.

15. kitkat501

December 17, 2014 at 9:30 AM

I think Jade looks like Courtney Robertson, esp. in the pictures posted on the next blog with her on Instagram. also, Tracy looks kinda like Kate Middleton in the pictures posted on the blog when she was first announced. Ashley Salter and Kara Wilson both look alike or at least resemble each other in their strained-face, older than stated age looks.

16. enndea

December 17, 2014 at 12:29 PM

Yeah–Bo Stanley–what a hideous fatty. 😉

17. missannmcd

December 20, 2014 at 3:22 PM

Bo Stanley
    Whew! That’s what fashion calls a plus size model? I’d take that body over those skinny starving little twits any day. I think she’s stunning and you can see a lot of her weight is muscle.

18. karynr

December 24, 2014 at 10:52 AM

Bo Stanley has a gorgeous, healthy-looking body. So much better-looking than those “skinny starving little twits!”

19. shysharon

December 28, 2014 at 1:58 PM

almost everyone of them needs a sandwich and I don’t say that lightly…this image is not good for anyone…and it’s not reality, I’ve never noticed this before on this show, with the exception of a plus size model (really?!) and possibly the whiskey drinker (empty calories!!) the rest are starving themselves.

20. sunshineuva

January 6, 2015 at 1:22 PM

Does anyone else see the resemblance between Ashley S. and Courtney Thorne Smith?