The Bachelor 19 - Chris

More Spoilers for the “Bachelor” Chris’ Season

Welcome back everyone. What an eventful offseason it’s been. Quite different than in season’s past as although you have your final four spoiler breakdown, everything else is kind of mish mashed together in places. That’s what today’s column will help you with. For the first time in 8 seasons, I do NOT have your episode-by-episode spoilers for you before the first episode airs. Doesn’t mean I won’t eventually get them. I might. I might not. I just don’t have them now. This season has been a little bit tougher. Doesn’t mean the ending is wrong, doesn’t mean I’m going out of business, and doesn’t mean they found my sources. If that were the case, I’d have nothing and no clue what was happening this season. Plenty of stuff was spoiled for you in real time on this site from September through November. The final four breakdown and who Chris is engaged to is as solid as in any other season. I’m sure a few will doubt, but no worries, you’ll see once the finale airs. I wish I could share with you HOW I know about the ending, but, well…I can’t. Just know that anyone who doubts the ending is unaware of what I know and the info I became privy to out of Dubuque, Iowa two days after filming ended. It’s about as solid as you can get. But we move on from that and try to piece together what we can.

First, lets talk about Chris’ pre-season interviews where he revealed two pretty important things:

1) He revealed that he’s in love. Which, after Juan Pablo’s mockery of the franchise last season, it’s partly the reason Chris was chosen in the first place. Not to mention, there was ZERO chance in hell that Chris wouldn’t be engaged at the end of this thing. ZERO.

2) People.com also claimed in a story that Chris took a virgin to the fantasy suites. Well, we know Kaitlyn, Becca, and Whitney were the final three girls who went to Bali for the overnight dates. I can confirm for you that Becca is the one out of those three who is a virgin, so the story is correct. I mean, in Kaitlyn’s first meeting with Chris she’s telling him she wants him to plow her field, and within minutes of being in the mansion, she’s telling sexual jokes to the group. I’m guessing that’s not flying out of a virgin’s mouth. And since Chris is engaged to Whitney, the odds of any “Bachelor” ever proposing to someone who’s a virgin is 1 billion-to-1, that eliminated Whitney. Wasn’t really that hard to deduce who was the virgin out of those three based on what we knew. Becca is the virgin, and no, she didn’t lose her virginity that night either.

Last Tuesday, I posted your episode 1 spoilers since I’d seen the first episode, minus the rose ceremony. Chris did another interview with People.com where he gave his impressions on the first night. Included at the end of this link is the first full length trailer for the remainder of the season. After watching it, you can see that some girls I had not making it past night one did in fact do so. In that video, there are clear shots of Samantha Steffen, Mackenzie Deonigi, and Juelia Kinney. So right now, there are 19 girls that I can confirm made it past night 1:

Britt
Juelia
Mackenzie
Nikki
Samantha
Tara
Jade

Yes, even though Tara is completely sh** bombed at the cocktail party and can barely stand up at the rose ceremony and Chris even goes and talks to Chris Harrison about sending her home, she does make it past the first night. Not much further afterwards though, which should be pretty obvious.

That leaves 11 girls fighting for 3 spots since 22 make it past the first night. Those 11 are:

Reegan
Amanda
Michelle
Alissa
Nicole
Bo
Kara
Jordan
Kimberly
Brittany
Jillian

I honestly don’t know which 3 make it. We’ll know in a few hours. But if I had to guess, I’ll go with Jordan, Brittany, and Amanda. I really have no clue. I didn’t see any of those 11 girls in the extended trailer for the season to help me confirm it, hence the reason I’m just guessing.

1. angelfish

January 5, 2015 at 11:21 AM

I can’t WAIT for the crazy to begin! It’s going to be a long-ass show with a lot of filler, but you know ABC is trying to make it as big a spectacle as possible. Gotta get rid of the Juan Pablo stink that’s still clinging to the franchise!

January 5, 2015 at 12:19 PM

So, move out of the way Huan Pah-Blow…. it’s time for Old McDonald to strut his stuff. I honestly don’t think I can hang in there for three hours tonight. The first night is generally the worst. You have you obligatory drunk to spice things up and have a nice melt down at the end. But, other than that? The entrances are lame (either contrived or boiler plate), there are too many women (many of which will be totally forgotten), and it’s just boring. Maybe I should opt for just doing the spoilers and RS column and forget watching the show at all. It’s sort of unnecessary to actually watch, don’t you think? If they still have 22 after night one, we still have a bit of a slog before the story lines tighten up & it has the potential for getting entertaining. I guess we’ll have to see how it goes. I know we all want to get on Juan Pah-blow. He is a total dolt and a complete dumpster fire for the franchise afterall. But buffoons make it more entertaining if you’re not buying into the fantasy. I’m sure Chris is no rocket scientist either based on his alcohol & fast cars background….. and maybe that’s a good thing.

3. belville57

January 5, 2015 at 1:15 PM

There is a picture of Whitney with Jaclyn Schwartz. Christy Hansen is also in the same picture, so Whitney knows at least two members of the Bachelor franchise.

4. angelfish

January 5, 2015 at 2:01 PM

Whitney was probably heavily recruited by the producers, as opposed to being one of the “unwashed masses” they get at the open casting calls.

All previous contestants are hounded to produce any & all appropriate friends to help the fill in the newest crop. They want people with personal references within the franchise as much as possible.

I imagine most of the 30 know at least one other person that’s been on the show or recruited for it.

5. ashecwal

January 6, 2015 at 5:58 AM

In one of your first posts you said Evie Steenhoek is one of the girls. Did i miss her last night? Does she go by a different name?

6. angelfish

January 6, 2015 at 8:57 AM

Evie wasn’t on the show. Steve corrected that info in a tweet at the beginning of December.

7. lcs85

January 6, 2015 at 9:05 AM

@ashecwal Here is what Steve wrote about Evie in the December 4th column:

“On Chris’ Girls page, I had given you 25 of the 30 girls as of last Monday. One of those girls was wrong – Evie Steenhoek. Got bad info that she made the show. I have a feeling she was cut as an alternate after being flown out there. Whatever the case, she’s not one of the 30 so the list now has 24 on it.”

8. Sunnyside422

January 6, 2015 at 9:25 AM

I am still totally unimpressed with Chris. Those slits for clips are a major turn off and I don’t find him remotely attractive in other ways. Unless he develops a personality, I will lump him in with Sean Lowe as totally boring, dull and bland. Won’t hold my interest.

After seeing all the very attractive women (or as Chris continued to say “stunning”), he definitely didn’t pick a looker at all. Whitney is not pretty and yes her voice is totally annoying. Awful to listen to that for a lifetime…or the 3-4 months before the breakup.

I didn’t see much of the first hour and the recycled oldies brought out to pump up the franchise, minus Juanny of course, didn’t interest me at all. Sad that so many of them really have no lives. Deanna’s husband throwing poor baby Addison up in the air was beyond stupid. Seems like Deanna remains the ditz she was during her season having married this putz!

9. escherfan

January 6, 2015 at 2:07 PM

I CANNOT believe he picks Whitney! Seriously, he wants to live with that annoying voice for the rest of his life? Ugh. Annoying, high-pitched nasal voice with ugly accent. He could have done so much better.