Bachelor Chris Spoilers

“Bachelor” Chris Episode-by-Episode Spoilers for the Remainder of the Season

Finally have it all together for you now. From Episode 8 on, everything remains the same from when I posted it back on Nov. 24th except one date change in Des Moines. What’s been added has been the dates and eliminations for episodes 5 thru 7. A lot of it I’ve given to you over the past week, but unless I have it neatly in a bow for everyone in the same space, people ask “Where are the spoilers” at an alarming rate. Now that I know for sure who got eliminated last night, it was much easier to piece the rest of the season together, along with information I’ve been given along the way. Episode 6 in South Dakota is the interesting part. I know it starts with 9, I know it ends with 6, and I know the 3 that were eliminated. From there, it just took my brilliant mind to piece it together. We’ve never had a cancelled rose ceremony before. Cocktail parties, yes. Rose ceremonies? No. But looks like we very well may have had that go down in South Dakota. Whatever the case, it should be interesting to see it play out. Enjoy…

Episode 5 (airing Feb. 2nd): Santa Fe, New Mexico (11 to 9)

1-on-1 date: Britt Nilsson. They go on a hot air balloon ride. Britt gets a rose.

Group date: 9 girls (Whitney, Megan, Samantha, Mackenzie, Kelsey, Becca, Ashley I., Kaitlyn, and Jade) go white water rafting along the Rio Grande river. It’s at this group date cocktail party where Jordan comes back having driven 7 hours from her home in Colorado to New Mexico and asks for a second chance. The girls are not thrilled that she returns and Chris ultimately decides not to give her a second chance, so she gets back in her car and drives home.

1-on-1 date: Carly Waddell. They go to a “Love Doctor” that has them doing a bunch of crazy, weird sh** to each other like we saw in the previews. Carly gets a rose.

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Mackenzie Dionigi & Samantha Steffen.

Episode 6 (airing Feb. 9th): Deadwood, South Dakota (9 to 6)

1-on-1 date: Becca Tilley. They go horse back riding and shoot guns. Becca gets a rose.

Group date: 6 girls (Britt, Whitney, Carly, Megan, Kaitlyn, and Jade) get meet up with Big & Rich all having to write love songs with them. Britt ends up writing the best one getting the group date rose and private concert at the Deadwood Mountain Grand that was spoiled
back on Oct. 22nd. Here’s video of Chris giving Britt the rose in case you hadn’t seen it yet:

2-on-1 date: Ashely Iaconetti & Kelsey Poe. He eliminates both girls on this date.

If you refer back to the Jan. 5th spoilers, I spoiled that Megan leaves in South Dakota before the rose ceremony by eliminating herself. Well, then that means…

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: None. I had heard before the season started that they had to cancel a rose ceremony this season. I never got it double sourced, nor did I know if it was accurate. Could’ve heard it wrong, or maybe someone mixed up rose ceremony with “cocktail party.” Since I didn’t know all the early eliminations, I had no idea if/when a rose ceremony was cancelled. I know 9 girls start this episode and only 6 go to Des Moines next episode. And we know who those 6 are so that means Megan, Ashley I. and Kelsey definitely go home this episode. Assuming that every girl gets a date (which they do at this point) and knowing the first 1-on-1 went to Becca and the 6 girls on the group date were spoiled that day, that means Ashley I. and Kelsey have to have a 2-on-1 and they both have to get eliminated, since giving one a rose would mean they made it Des Moines, which they didn’t. So this looks to be the episode where a rose ceremony is cancelled since the three girls eliminated (Ashley I., Kelsey, and Megan), were all eliminated before the rose ceremony, leaving the remaining 6 women to move on to Des Moines.

Episode 7 (airing Sunday, Feb. 15th): Des Moines, Iowa (6 to 4)

1-on-1 date: Jade Roper. Took to her to his HS alma mater, Starmont HS, football game. This was spoiled back on the night it happened on my Twitter account, then recapped back on Oct. 29th.

1-on-1 date: Whitney Bischoff. Toured around Des Moines all day, then had dinner at Roca, and had a mural painted of them. Also posted back on Oct. 29th

Group date: 3 girls (Britt, Carly, and Kaitlyn) play hockey in the Wells Fargo Arena, home of the Iowa Energy NBDL team, the Iowa Barnstormers of the IFL, and Iowa Wild of the AHL. Seems to me since neither Britt nor Carly make it past this episode, that Kaitlyn gets the group date rose.

1-on-1 date: Becca Tilley. Some of the places they were seen filming were at the Locust Tap, the Continental Hotel, and the Kitchen Collage.

The Jan. 5th spoilers initially said that Britt had the third 1-on-1 in Des Moines. That was inaccurate. Becca did, and Britt was on the group date.

Rose Ceremony Elimination: Carly Waddell. Britt Nilsson already eliminated herself earlier in the episode.

1. vessel

January 27, 2015 at 12:36 PM

Does anyone remember who that girl was that Steve said refused to kiss a guy until they got married? Was she already sent home because I don’t recall this storyline coming up at all this season.

I want Steve to be wrong about Kaitlin not being offered the Bachelorette. I would rather watch her than Britt x1000.

2. angelfish

January 27, 2015 at 6:45 PM

I think that was Kara, the geriatric blonde contestant that stopped by for 2 episodes on the way to pick up her Social Security check.

I just can’t with Kaitlyn. Everything she says & does seems so forced to me. “Look! I’m zany!”, “Look! I’m unpredictable!” “Look! I’m a funny girl! High energy is one thing, she just comes off a bit manic for me.

January 28, 2015 at 7:58 AM

Kaitlyn may be fun. Kind of like Arie. But they’re just not believable in the “role”. They want to have it be at least plausible that the lead is looking for a husband. You and I might like to see Kaitlyn yuck it up as The Bachelorette, but the franchise doesn’t. RS has been right to this point, that the #2 has never been chosen & that it interferes with the shooting schedule & creates a believability problem. I think they could easily work around that, but they have a, so far, winning formula & they are creatures of habit. So, I agree that they won’t stray from the formula. If, for some reason, Britt some how can’t or won’t do it…. or something comes out about her that disqualifies her, then they’d have to consider Becca. But aside from that, RS is probably right again. We can knock him for a lot of things, but he’s not wrong often.

4. hattiebloom

January 28, 2015 at 8:10 AM

I like watching Kaitlyn because she’s entertaining. But….she’s too Michelle Money playing a role trying to make a name for herself.

I always think the way someone tweets is a great indicator of their character and ego and Kaitlyn retweets mentions and compliments like no one’s business. I find the retweeting to be really tacky. Why do you need to show everyone, “look….people like me!…..someone thinks I’m funny.”

Just be who you are. You don’t need to spell it out.

Plus, those tricep tatts are pretty white trashtastic. No thanks.

5. elizabeth82

January 28, 2015 at 4:01 PM

Britt seems jealous of Kaitlyn, since she specifically named her in talking to Chris about why does he like trashy women, and then if she eliminates herself after Kaitlyn gets another group date rose. I guess I’ll have to see it play out, but if Britt actually liked Chris, why couldn’t she see the process through? So I’m not interested–at least as of right now–as seeing her as next Bachelorette. I’d rather see Kaitlyn than Britt, but the producers should probably consider Becca. Also: what about Carly? She’s pretty likeable, no? And makes it as far as Britt does! And Steve says it would never happen, but Clare Crawley might be a good choice, too.

6. bet0625

January 29, 2015 at 6:00 AM

I would love the next bachelorette to be Britt. She seems like a good choice. Pretty not to insane it would be a good idea.

7. karynr

February 1, 2015 at 9:37 AM

If Britt is the next Bachelorette do you think Jillian will show up to ask for a chance with her?

8. jerilynwestwall

February 8, 2015 at 2:04 PM

The whole point of ‘The Bachelor(ette)’ franchise is for the person to find someone to marry. i.e. meeting the family, the ring, the knee, the proposal. Right? Britt has made it clear (according to roommates) that she has no intention of settling down anytime in the near future; and certainly not within five years; and her demeanor begs credulity. Britt’s odd personal habits hints that she would be a risky Batchelorette choice.
    However, Becca is the steady, mature, quality bait to reel in the best batchelor fish for next season.

9. v1ck1

February 17, 2015 at 3:08 AM

Carly should be the next Bachelorette. Fresh, natural, honest, real, outgoing, funny, pretty, and she’s got good intentions. She’s a really cute girl and says what’s on her mind.
    Britt was just being an actress. She wasn’t interested in Chris. She was using the show and Chris to bring attention to herself.
    Carly was sincere, and I think she would handle being the Bachelorette well, and it would be fun to watch.
    If Britt is the Bachelorette, it should be on the condition that she is never allowed to wear any makeup and all of the men should be in full drag-queen-style makeup so she doesn’t know what they really look like.

10. playtone22

February 24, 2015 at 2:05 AM

darn – none of those instagram links for Kaitlyn work anymore

11. missannmcd

March 8, 2015 at 7:31 PM

Whatever thoughts you all had about Carly, forget it. She showed her catty, insecure and even a bit cruel self. A real negative downer debbie there.