Uncategorized

Reality Steve Live Video Chat – Thursday, February 26th 9:00pm EST/6:00pm PST

Spreecast is the social video platform that connects people.

Check out Reality Steve Live Video Chat 2/26 on Spreecast.

Join me live tonight at 9:00pm EST/6:00pm PST taking all your questions on anything “Bachelor” or “Bachelorette” related. Or other stuff. Back at home so no Olivia this week. Just me, you, and Maddie enjoying an hour of fun and festivities together. You can begin asking questions now by clicking the “Question” button above. See you tonight.

1. jpoz

February 26, 2015 at 4:44 PM

Hey all. I found a preview from WTA. Boy this looks like its going to be quite a fiery show. I think alot of people are going to change their minds about Britt after this. Maybe she really is a sweet girl after all and just misunderstood. Looking at this preview you can see how upset Britt is and Jillian rightfully opens up on Carly with both barrels, however going by Carly’s twitter she really doesn’t care which just goes to prove what an ignorant, ugly hearted, mean person she really is. Jillian states that Britt is geniuinely the nicest girl you will ever meet.

Check out the sneak peek here (the video halfway down the page)

2. Penthe

February 27, 2015 at 2:51 AM

Gold Coast is absolutely beautiful, I hope they go there.

3. coffeeinchicago

February 27, 2015 at 1:58 PM

I will carry my torch for Britt right up until the official announcement, in hopes that they pull the rug out from Kaitlyn like they (allegedly) did Arie.

4. mush

February 28, 2015 at 11:51 AM

britt is nice, she is sweet. she is bubbly, all the nice things people say about her i think are true. that said, she was acting. she is a nice sweet girl who was acting all distraught over a guy on camera. carly and some other girls sensed the acting and called her on it. they were too mean, way too mean. but she was acting for the camera. that doesnt mean that britt isnt also sweet and bubbly, etc.

5. TeresaRenee

February 28, 2015 at 12:17 PM

Steve, you said Trista was the only one to finish Top 2 and be the Bachelorette. Not true. DeAnna and Emily from both of Brad’s respective seasons were top 2 and chosen as Bachelorette. Were they still on a different shooting schedule then?

6. vessel

February 28, 2015 at 2:36 PM

Emily never finished second. Brad chose her.

February 28, 2015 at 3:31 PM

Emily was a Top 2, and also a Top 1. The shooting schedule was irrelevant for Emily because she wasn’t the Bachelorette during the season immediately following her “win” during the Brad 2 season. She skipped a year and then was chosen following Ben Flatdicks’s season (Finalists for BFD’s season were Courtney, Lindzi, Blakely, Jamie, Jaclyn & Rachel) Yeah, not a great season all around. Ashley was chosen as Bachorette following the Brad 2 season where he chose Emily…. remember the drama with Bentley on Ashley’s season, who was “hoping for Emily” to be the Bachelorette. DeAnna came from Brad #1, when he dumped both finalists, but I have no idea what the shooting schedule was back then. That sounds like a good RS email!

8. vessel

February 28, 2015 at 6:38 PM

@rob22 Actually Ben’s final 4 were Kacie B, Nikki, Lindzi and Courtney (in that order). Jaclyn went home on episode 3. I was surprised they cast her in Bachelor Pad since she was sent home so early in the season, but then again that face of hers made her memorable, oy.

9. angelfish

March 1, 2015 at 5:14 PM

Interesting how people that trashed Kaitlyn at the beginning, calling her tattoos sleazy and her videos skanky are now all on board the hypocrite boat, saying she’s gonna be the BEST Bachelorette ever!

And for everybody that made fun of Chris for having no upper lip, they should look at Kaitlyn. She only has one when she’s wearing that ugly lipstick.

10. vessel

March 1, 2015 at 5:23 PM

@angelfish, it’s unclear how you feel about Kaitlyn. Must you be so vague? 😉

11. angelfish

March 1, 2015 at 5:54 PM

*LOL* vessel! I actually think Kaitlyn’s ok. I don’t think she’ll bring in the panty-droppingly gorgeous contestants Britt would bring, but I think she’ll do fine. And I like Chris, and find him handsome, thin top lip and all.

Cause the Bachelorette is ALL about the man-candy!

12. karynr

March 1, 2015 at 8:31 PM

vessel, love your comments and especially love the “oy.” I think Kaitlyn is very pretty and seems to have a good personality, intelligence and strong sense of humor. I don’t dislike Britt, but she definitely got on my nerves with her acting and tons of makeup. She really blew it if she wanted the gig. I think Kaitlyn will do well and make a good Bach.

13. vessel

March 2, 2015 at 7:35 AM

Awwe thanks Karynr, I always agree with you and now is no exception! I don’t have anything against Britt but I think they made the right choice going with Kaitlyn. I hope she maintains the quick wit and doesn’t tone anything down. I remember thinking I’d be happy with Des as Bachelorette and oh dear, I zzzzzzz’d through her whole season.
    @angelfish, Kaitlyn is getting the same crop of guys Britt would have gotten, no? According to Steve the guys had already all been pretty much finalized before they made a final decision on who the lead is.

March 2, 2015 at 8:51 AM

I’ve made the comparison between Kaitlyn and Des, as well. But maybe Ashley is the better comparison for Kaitlyn. Attractive, but not drop dead gorgeous. Good outgoing personality (unlike Des, who was nice, though dull), but more like a friend than a girlfriend. Kaitlyn will obviously have at least a couple that are very interested in her, making for potentially a good ending. But the struggle will be the number of guys that are pretty lukewarm about her. Some guys will voluntarily leave, some will comment on preferring it would have been Britt…. etc. It’ll be a slog on the way to the F4, and maybe even the final 2-3 where there is some sort of connection. (Notice I didn’t say “real, long term” connections). Bachelorette relationships tend to do better than Bachelor relationships, but they’re far from sure things.

I was going to say, at least she doesn’t live on a farm in the middle of a nuclear blast site (except for corn stalks), but I don’t know where she’s from other than somewhere in Canada. There are a ton of backwater towns in Canada that could give Arlington, IA a run for it’s money.

15. Sunnyside422

March 2, 2015 at 8:57 AM

Kaitlyn seems more ‘down to earth” and not so in love with herself. Her spunky, fun nature should be entertaining. She is not drop dead gorgeous but cute and that’s fine with me. Hoping she doesn’t change her personality during her season. She is so much better than a plastic Emily any day!

And yes…guys are already on the fast track to be chosen or are chosen, so won’t matter who either girl would be. And they are all in it for their 15 minutes anyway. I don’t expect a love story since that is not a criteria. Too bad most people still believe the show is about love! Silly.

I liked Jillian a lot. She had a great personality but have to admit she took leave of her senses when she chose that drunken putz, Ed Swiderski, over Kypten. He was so a player and sad she could not see it sooner.

16. vessel

March 2, 2015 at 10:16 AM

@rob22, according to the little blurb they put under their names pretty sure it says Kaitlyn is from Vancouver, which is a major metropolis. Nothing like Arlington.