The Bachelor 19 - Chris

Tonight’s WTA & What’s Going Down in Dubuque, IA Next Week?

We are finally only one week away from the finale that I’ve been waiting for since Nov. 24th when I released the spoiler of the ending. It’s been three months in the making and this thing can’t get here any quicker. Just like every previous season before it, the closer we get to the finale, the stranger and stranger the conspiracy theories get as to how my spoiler is wrong, and ABC duped me, and blah blah blah. Keep it coming. After next Monday night, I’m sure I won’t hear peep from those that are doubting it. Happens every season. I get told for months leading into the finale about how I’m wrong, no one will ever listen to me again, my sources are drying up, ABC is on to me, and then the spoiler ends up being right, and all those people go away with egg on their face. Just keep in mind, it’s exactly what I heard when I WAS wrong about Des’ season, and since then, I’ve given you the correct spoilers on Juan Pablo, Andi, and now Chris’ season along with spoiling “Bachelor in Paradise” for you. But next Tuesday, which is becoming somewhat of a seasonal tradition now, you will get to see all the emails I’ve saved over the last few months telling me I’m wrong. Oh, they’re fun. And somewhat looney. The theories that people come up with are truly from another planet. You will get a kick out of them, I promise. There’s been over 30 of them, but I’ll narrow it down to probably the best 10-15, so look for that in next Tuesday’s recap.

We’re also getting closer to me releasing some of the guy’s for next season’s “Bachelorette.” Filming starts next week and I’ve got a decent crop of them already, so I will probably release those next Tuesday as well. Honestly, it looks no different than the same group of guys they cast every season. You’ll see. Not sure how many or how frequently I’ll release them, but I’ll definitely give you a few of them next Tuesday. Remember, they always bring out alternates and people get sent home right before filming starts for various reasons, so there could be a guy that I post who ends up getting cut at the last minute. It’s happened before. But I’ll give you a few that I know for sure are in LA and we’ll go from there hoping they make the cut.

I think we’re going to see a first in ATFR history next Monday night. As we know, the past 5 or 6 seasons or so, the finale has been live with them airing the 2 hour episode (with Chris Harrison in front of a studio audience live), and then immediately goes into the live ATFR. Well, judging by this post yesterday from the Hotel Julien Dubuque, looks like they’re moving locations for this season’s finale:

HotelJulien

If the Hotel Julien is making a “major” announcement in conjunction with the show this week where “history is in the making,” and we know the finale is next week, and we know how much this season has centered around Chris and where he’s from, and the Hotel Julien is where they came back to and stayed after returning from Bali, it only makes sense that next week’s ATFR will take place from the hotel. You can probably expect that announcement either coming at the end of the episode tonight or sometime this week. The Hotel Julien has been holding viewing parties every Monday night while the show has been airing all season, so it’s not far fetched to think they’re gonna hold the show being there again next Monday night for the finale. “History in the making” would be that they’ve never held an ATFR outside of LA before. It’s always been in the LA studios.

As for tonight, I have no detailed spoilers for you for tonight’s episode other than what they’ve been giving out all week. So in case you missed it, here are three different clips that have circulated the past week:

Britt breaks down on stage:

EXTRA TV talks to Chris and some of the women backstage after the taping:

Sneak Peek Of "Women Tell All" by Codebear2

Chris Harrison pleads for Ashley S. to come on “Bachelor in Paradise”:

So lets all raise a glass to this trashtastic season so far, enjoy these women going at each other tonight as the claws come out, and start the 7 day countdown to where I can be vindicated on something I told you 3 months ago. And 8 days til you get to see all the idiocy I was emailed all season regarding being wrong. Good times all around. Enjoy tonight and I will talk to you tomorrow.

Side note: The people have spoken. I think “Daily Links” is gonna make its return this offseason.

Send all links and emails to: steve@realitysteve.com. To follow me on Twitter, it’s: www.twitter.com/RealitySteve. Instagram name is “RealitySteve,” or join my Reality Steve Facebook Fan Page. Talk to you tomorrow.

1. missannmcd

March 2, 2015 at 10:38 AM

It’s heating up for sure!

March 2, 2015 at 10:55 AM

I think it’s kind of anti-climatic at this point. All of the story lines have fully played out. The “controversial” women will get bashed on WTA for their (heavily edited) comments, Chris will pick Whitney next Monday, Becca will cry & then Kaitlyn will be introduced as the Bachelorette. Then, 3-6 months from now, Chris & Whitney will break up via some sort of joint statement about their “mutual” decision. Rinse, lather, repeat.

3. angelfish

March 2, 2015 at 11:16 AM

Sorry Rob, but I think you’re wrong.

You need to lather BEFORE you can rinse. *LOL*

March 2, 2015 at 11:55 AM

@angelfish: I guess Britt and I have something in common in regards to hair washing.

5. TeresaRenee

March 2, 2015 at 12:31 PM

No spoilers for tonight? Crappy sources you must have!

6. angelfish

March 2, 2015 at 1:41 PM

We’ve been seeing plenty of stuff released from the WTA by people that were in the audience and ABC itself. I can’t imagine there’s anything else we don’t already know.

The only real spoiler from the last season MTA was the “surprise” Ashley & JP sonogram on stage. And Steve gave us all the gory details in advance.

7. hattiebloom

March 2, 2015 at 4:03 PM

The emails Steve plans on sharing telling him he’s got the ending all wrong…….oh the anticipation.

8. coldwinter

March 2, 2015 at 4:33 PM

I do enjoy the trolling and the spoilers and all the stuff this site has to offer. But the cringe I have every time Steve mentions how the haters gonna hate hate is just getting to a point where its just obnoxious ,pretentious ,REPETITIVE and fake.
    Lot of people like you Steve, so many people are coming for your birthday bash n all.
    Just don’t do the “me vs world” bit ,its just awkward.
    This is a reality show website . Please don’t make it seem any bigger than that !We all know what we are doing here.

9. hattiebloom

March 2, 2015 at 7:22 PM

@COLDWINTER

Sweet Jesus Hallelujah…….thank you.

10. katewilky

March 2, 2015 at 11:19 PM

I love that after Britt the twitt got her 5 min long hug because she actually believed Carley ruined it for her…..and told him it’s “Ok why you did it” bahaha he totally laid it on the line….and then she changes her tune to say she never thought he was simple minded enough to do something like that…….wow….I don’t know what was worse tonight…Britts tears or Kelsey’s big words….ahhh love me some bachleor!!

11. thedoctor

March 2, 2015 at 11:26 PM

Britt please marry me! I tried to watch WTA, painful, why was kelsey given over 30 minutes?

Was Trina even on this season? So we learned nothing new, same as usual.

Let me state again, Britt I love you please marry me. Too bad I am north of 40 and south of being a $M.

12. coldwinter

March 3, 2015 at 4:48 AM

@hattiebloom

:) I am seeing your comment about the anticipation and LOL . I hope he reads these comments and thinks, geez maybe I should take this down a notch but alas he is probably too busy “finding” those emails 😉

13. thatguy181

March 3, 2015 at 5:49 AM

I could never support Britt. She’s just too fake. Everything about her screams fake to me. She’s the typical pretty girl who moved to LA for a modeling or acting job, ended up as a waiter, and is using her limited acting skills to fake the audience out.

I mean come on, she was crying with Chris on the hot seat, as she’s walking back to her seat, she’s perfectly fine, then as we hear the countdown to “live” tv, she suddenly has the tears going again?

Blargh. Nope. Sorry. She’s a fake. Carly may be being a bit rude, but someone needs to put Britt in her place.

14. ab88

March 3, 2015 at 7:24 AM

You are extremely defensive when defending your spoilers and legitimacy and it really isn’t a good look. The “can’t f*cking wait to say I told you so” thing is really annoying and makes me not want to read your site. Just do you and stop bringing up all the “haters”.

15. maruichan

March 3, 2015 at 8:36 AM

I agree. I don’t think it needs to be rehashed over and over about the haters. Haters are everywhere. Let’s just get past it.

16. angelfish

March 3, 2015 at 9:11 AM

Websites are free these days, people. If you want to spoil this show yourself with careful words, sweet sentiments and love to all, then it’s guaranteed you can find a place on the Net.

Steve pays for his site and runs it the way he wants. I enjoy every snark, every jibe and every put-down because I know what site I’m at, what it’s about and because I CHOOSE to come here specifically for those things. And since I don’t pay for anything, I will never criticize the content. I’m free to go elsewhere, as is everyone.

17. Susan

March 3, 2015 at 9:18 AM

I am a HUGE fan of this site, love reading his recaps, yada yada. I don’t care if you got one ending wrong, but you need to drop it. The in-your-face about how right you are and you can’t wait to be vindicated. I have no doubt you’re right. I also have no doubt when he is engaged to Whitney you will write 2 pages about see how right I am. It’s why when you get the occasional thing wrong the haters are all over you.

Let the result speak for itself. You have a HUGE fan base, me included. Just ignore the haters and enjoy the other 95 percent of us who absolutely love your site.

18. draculaface1

March 3, 2015 at 5:55 PM

Lemme get this straight. People are hating that RS is hating the haters? C’mon. He can say what he wants. If your job is to provide spoilers and Jimbob from Missouri is constantly saying he’s got it all wrong and they know better it would get a little irritating. Ashley S for next Bachelorette.

19. bear2000

March 4, 2015 at 8:13 AM

RS…I concur with a majority of people commenting here that your “in your face attitude” about getting your spoiler correct is bordering on nauseating. You never used to write like that (been coming here a long time) but it’s almost like since Des’s season where you DID get the ending ALL wrong, you are waging this personal vendetta against anyone that even hints that they may doubt your spoiler. Get over it man. Here’s the cold hard truth – your whole reason for this blog is to SPOIL, so then you got a season ending completely wrong and so people have every right to doubt you from now on. Don’t get so defensive! Accept that you made the mistake and move on. People can choose to believe you or not with your “spoilers” – but that is a choice that we get to make. Your obnoxious attitude about it now makes your blog very hard to read. It used to be fun and you had some great humor but you just seem bitter now and well frankly it’s not a fun read anymore. Sorry, but you deserve the truth because I do enjoy your site – just not as much as I used to. Stop being so angry, stop this whole “in your face – I’m right and everyone else is wrong” attitude. It doesn’t do anything for you, it’s very unbecoming and frankly, middle school-ish.