The Bachelor 19 - Chris

The “Bachelor” Finale Recap Including Tons of News & Notes and Exclusive First Look at Guys on the Next “Bachelorette”

So without any more hesitation, let me give you some of the guys who will appearing on next season’s “Bachelorette.” Right now, I have 12 guys. For no rhyme or reason, I’ll give you these 7 today. Once filming gets started, I’ll see exactly when and how often I’ll start releasing the others. Here you go. Start pre-judging them now!
________________________________________________________

1. Ryan Beckett: 33, Wellington, Fla. Pretty accomplished guy. Graduated Florida St. University with a double major in Finance and Real Estate and got a Master’s in Business Administration from Palm Beach Atlantic University. Currently owns Equestrian Sotheby’s Realty with his ex-girlfriend, Casey Flannery. Played lacrosse at FSU, competed in a triathlon, is a vegan and a dog lover. Dated former “Amazing Race” contestant and former Dolphins cheerleader and Playboy model, Jamie Edmonson back in the day. Tried out for “Survivor” and didn’t make it.

Facebook – Ryan Beckett
Twitter – @RyanSBeckett (following no one from Bachelor Nation, but a few Playboy accounts. Maybe he wants Jade?)
Instagram: sailingguy33 (As of Sunday, it was “beckettnole,” but he changed it yesterday 3/9 and set it to private)
LinkedIn – Ryan Beckett
Website – www.RyanBeckett.com

RyanB1RyanB2RyanB3RyanB4RyanB5Ryan Beckett, Casey FlanneryRyanB7
________________________________________________________

2. Daniel Finney: 25, Nashville, TN. Attended both SMU and Belmont University. Currently working on a clothing line that you can see on his website, www.danielhfinney.com. Once did a coast-to-coast bike ride in 2010 for Nashville flood victims. Somewhat of a Nashville socialite and involved in a few charitable causes.

Facebook – Daniel Finney
Instagram – daniel_h_finney
LinkedIn – Daniel Finney
Website – www.danielhfinney.com

Daniel1Daniel2Daniel3Daniel4Daniel5Daniel6Daniel7
________________________________________________________

3. Corey Stansell: 30, New York, New York. Vice President of Business Development at Morgan Stanley. Graduated from the University of Houston in 2007 with a BBA in Finance and Economics. Ventured off in 2009 and bought into a franchise called “College Hunks Hauling Junk” which is pretty self-explanatory. He no longer does that.

Facebook – Corey Stansell
LinkedIn – Corey Stansell

Corey2Corey3Corey6Corey5Corey8Corey9

And yes, Corey even took to Facebook last night to tell everyone he’ll be gone and is deactivating his account. Gee, wonder why?
Corey10
________________________________________________________

4. Shawn Evans: 32, London, Ontario. Works as a Realtor for Royal Lepage in London, Ontario. Single father to daughter Natalia, who lives with her mother, Christine Goertz in Sault Ste. Marie. Has completed pilot training and just needs to finish putting in his flight hours before he gets his license. Has dual citizenship as he was born in the US. Father is a prominent plastic surgeon in the London, Ontario area for the last 20 years.

Facebook – Shawn Evans (turned off as of 3/9)
Twitter – @MakeItEvans (set to private as of 3/7)
Instagram – makeitevans (set to private as of 3/7)
Website – www.makingithome.ca

Shawn3Shawn1Shawn2Shawn4ShawnDaughter

This is the FB post that Shawn left this past Friday 3/6 before his going away party to inform every one of his friends he’s leaving to do something VERY important, but can’t say anything. Even though he did his damndest to make sure he hinted as much as he could as to what it was:

ShawnFBpost1ShawnFBpost2
________________________________________________________

5. Tanner Tolbert: 26, Kansas City, Kansas. Finance manager at Legends Honda. Graduated from University of Kansas in 2010 with a degree in Sports Management. Also worked as an assistant to the D-coordinator for the KU football team during his time at the school.

Facebook – Tanner Tolbert (turned off as of 3/9)
Twitter – @ttolbert05 (following nobody from Bachelor Nation, but just about everyone from the sports world)
Instagram – tanner_tolbert
LinkedIn – Tanner Tolbert

Tanner1Tanner2Tanner3

Hey, here he is with Aaron Murray’s ex-fiance, Kacie McDonnell….

Tanner4Tanner5Tanner6
________________________________________________________

6. Brady Toops: 33, Nashville, TN. Christian singer/songwriter. Was born a triplet with sister Mickie and brother Casey and they have a younger sister Wendy. Played baseball and graduated from the University of Arkansas in 2004 leading them to the College World Series that year with a dramatic two-out, grand slam in the 9th inning that year in a Regional game vs Wichita St. Here’s the grainy video of that HR:

He was drafted into the St. Louis Cardinals organization in 2004 but then gave up baseball a 3 years later to pursue a career in music. Released his first full length album self titled “Brady Toops” in 2013, and it hit top 10 on the Itunes Christian/Gospel charts. He’s been touring the country ever since. He sent this tweet this past Saturday, March 7th:

Facebook: Brady Toops
Twitter: @bradytoops (he’s following Britt on Twitter, so we know who he wants)
Website: www.BradyToops.com

Brady1Brady2Brady4Brady5Brady6Brady7

And here are two of his many performances you can find online:

________________________________________________________

At last, but certainly not least in today’s grouping, is someone a lot of you should be familiar with. If you don’t remember, let me remind you. This is Nikki Ferrell’s ex-boyfriend…

7. Ryan McDill: 28, Kansas City, Missouri. Owns an auto recycling business in Kansas City, Missouri. Graduated University of Missouri in 2010 with a degree in Communications. Dated Nikki from 2012-2013. Had good foresight when he told Star magazine that Juan Pablo would end up dumping her. Then again, he also told Life & Style magazine that he thought Nikki was the one who got away and they’d end up together again. Oops.
Facebook: Ryan McDill (turned off as of 3/9)
Instagram: ryan_mcdill
Ryan1Ryan2Ryan3Ryan4

And of course, lets not forget the ones that I posted here back when I told you who Nikki’s ex was…(this was Nikki pre-boob job of course)

Ryan5Ryan6Ryan7
________________________________________________________

Send all links and emails to: steve@realitysteve.com. To follow me on Twitter, it’s: www.twitter.com/RealitySteve. Instagram name is “RealitySteve,” or join my Reality Steve Facebook Fan Page. Talk to you tomorrow.

Page 6 of 6« First...23456

1. lisaw

March 11, 2015 at 12:43 AM

Hi RS

Following from New Zealand. I’ve just seen the final. I thought Becca’s honesty was refreshing. She said how she felt, not what Chris wanted to say.

I am on team Kaitlyn for the Bachelorette!

2. jakolean

March 11, 2015 at 12:58 AM

I find Britt totally normal, and reacted like any other woman would have, had they had a special connection with someone. Everyone could see that connection with each other, including Whitney (when she said “I don’t want to just watch the Chris and Britt show) – that was what really got the girls hateful. Chris even said he had a special connection with her that wasn’t like the others. Of course, in a group dating situation, this is different, but how realistic is that in real life, and of course easy to forget that you are not just that special one?

I think Britt’s self-confidence and strength bothers those who are insecure or who might be threatened by someone like her, so they take every little human thing about her and twist it into making her “narcissist”. Oh please, she wasn’t going around talking about herself like Kelsey. She was listening, hugging and comforting other women, who she thought was her friend. If that is being manipulative, then that’s saying that the other womens intelligence are limited and can’t think for themselves. Her huggy personality is far from being narcissist.

When Britt questioned Chris’ motives that was totally right, because he was all over the place with all the women, kissing every chance he got, and who wouldn’t feel confused by that and how it would appear to others?

If he got defensive by it, then he can’t take an honest look at his own flaws. Britt admitted she was wrong by being upset by not getting the rose, something I think he has a problem with, admitting when he is wrong.

He seems dead set on the woman making all the changes for him, but I think in the long run, someone like Whitney who has had a career will resent the quiet wife lifestyle. It is all about him and not “them” looking at both their needs or wants. Chris can’t marry-order a bride and expect them to just wait hand and foot for him. Ask any women who has been married for a number of years, that previously had a life of her own, to become at best a second place, and then third when the kids come along, with no thought to her needs or wants. Love only goes so far.

3. jakolean

March 11, 2015 at 1:32 AM

Honestly, I think the whole hate campaign with Britt started with Carly circulating rumors about her not showering when she seemed to be oddly observing her every move in the house. Maybe she didn’t shower as often as Carly, but enough fuel to get the fire going, particularly since she didn’t get any special time with Chris, except almost to have sex with him onscreen. How many women would have been down her throat had her date gotten further? Good way to deflect attention on her own faults.

4. zacmac78

March 11, 2015 at 2:00 AM

So funny seein some of these comments bout Ryan Beckett. Wow… Guy’s such a joke… Thinks he’s God’s gift

5. ihateipads

March 11, 2015 at 2:11 AM

I hate the fact that Britt fans only defense is “SHES PRETTY EVERYONE IS JUST JEALOUS OF HER”. No. Not everyone is as shallow as y’all. I personally don’t like her because she knows how to manipulate people and used crying as a way to attract attention towards herself during the women tell all. Please watch that again and pay close attention to her “crying” with no tears and “crying” when she saw in the small stage screen that the cameras were pointing at her. And let’s not forget that she made the entire women tell all about her and Carly and basically blamed Carly for her leaving even though she acted like a psycho on the show and Chris saw that. Chris said HE HAD DOUBTS PRIOR TO THAT NIGHT when she had an outburst, the outburst was the last straw for him. I agree that Carly was a bit too mean on the show but Britt was just as worst on the women tell all. The only reason she has a spot on the bachelorette right now is because she’s pretty and since guys will be picking the girl, im pretty sure they’re going to choose her just for her looks which is a shame because Kaitlyn deserves it SO much more. So disappointed in the producers of the show. The fact that they even let aspiring actors on the show is idiotic to begin with.

6. teacup

March 11, 2015 at 4:07 AM

The hate campaign against Britt is disgusting. She did literally nothing to deserve it. It’s pathetic. She’s a nice girl and her only crimes were overshadowing the other girls with Chris and being too sensitive to what a mass of insecure nothing like Carly had to say. OMG BIGGEST VILLAIN EVER.

7. jpoz

March 11, 2015 at 4:45 AM

Woohoo, I’m so stoked Britt is still in the running to be The Bachelorette! Its practically made my weekend! She is so beautiful, kind and articulate, the guys would be mad not to pick her! Going to make for some crazy TV if she gets the Bachelorette seeing the lengths the guys will go to get alone time with her and outdo each other for her affections! #TeamBritt! 😀

8. thatguy181

March 11, 2015 at 6:10 AM

Only spoiler I care about is who the Bachelorette is going to be. Do my Mondays free up due to Britt being picked or do I continue to do my part for the ratings for the show.

Either way I’m obviously going to continue visiting and supporting RS and the site, just honestly can’t be bothered to watch Britt.

9. monalisamiami

March 11, 2015 at 7:16 AM

Ha! @zacmac78 agree. Heard Ryan Beckett still hooks up with his ex and a few others to, and now he’s gonna play these two girls. Shame,

10. karynr

March 11, 2015 at 8:09 AM

Team Kaitlyn all the way. I think she is beautiful in a more natural way than Britt, intelligent, with a great sense of humor.

I have nothing against Britt, but find her more shallow, and the caked on make-up and fake crying jags are over the top.

The whole Britt and Kaitlyn debate reminds me of Ginger versus Maryann, for those of you old enough to remember Gilligan’s Island!

11. cpwest

March 11, 2015 at 9:52 AM

As far as the article you mention that says you “guessed” … perhaps you should read it, because it doesn’t say you guessed at the ending. It just quotes you SAYING you guessed about certain episodes. Headline was catchy,but the content sourced right back to what you said. “No, I do not have your episode-by-episode spoilers this season. Last week I guessed which five went home last night and got 4 of the 5. Not bad”

I GUESSED is what you said. There you go.

12. vessel

March 11, 2015 at 10:01 AM

I could list a bunch of things Britt shouldn’t have said/done but I don’t feel like re-hashing the whole season. Suffice it to say I agree with whomever said she was ‘disingenuous’ overall. She comes off as constantly performing for the cameras with the overly dramatic tears, extended hugging, etc. It’s all a bit much and reeks of insincerity.

As far as the ‘jealousy’ comments they are absurd. No one is denying she is drop dead gorgeous, but for me it stops right there. Needing constant reassurance and the spotlight all the time is very unattractive to me. Frankly I think it’s very small minded to try chalk up the public’s negative reaction to Britt being co-Bachelorette to jealousy. There are many reasons for people to be pissed that Kaitlyn was cheated, and jealousy doesn’t factor at all in my opinion.

The 2 Bachelorette idea is asinine and degrading. I really hope ABC finds a way to rectify it and let Kaitlyn end up the sole Bachelorette, which she should have been all along.

13. meredith27

March 11, 2015 at 10:02 AM

It’s interesting to me that Twitter followers can be bought!! Did anyone else know about this? The other thing I find interesting is how much Twitter support there is for Britt and yet out on the internet, it “appears” that there is so much support for Kaitlyn? I guess the bachelor/bachelorette is becoming like politics… whoever has enough money to post a blog in support of someone or whoever can develop a “clique” and have followers agreeing can be “heard.” I think Britt is becoming the underdog and I’m routing for her!
    I don’t like these bullies out there who are Kaitlyn fans basically trying to get everyone to make her the bachelorette with intellectual arguments that have no basis – like Sean Lowe saying that it is sexist? Really? It’s ok for the show to make you tons of money but just because you wanted Kaitlyn as bachelorette and all your clique – including Kelly Travis who seems so condescending and Andi and Sharleen. Who are these “strong” women who judge women like Britt? Is that really strength? Where is your Bible, Sean? I need to get mine back out because I’m so upset about this bullying. I need to get back to a loving place. It upsets me to see such bullying. Anyway – I am so glad Steve can spoil this for us because I cannot wait to find out who the bachelorette is! I can’t wait until May, Steve. HURRY! Find out find out find out and post it fast! 🙂

14. cjscjs711

March 11, 2015 at 10:09 AM

I have seen Gilligan’s Island and Britt is way too bohemian to be Ginger. JMO

Perfect compare and contrast on Jimmy Kimmel March 9 2nd half of show. He had both of them on and gave them the same scenario to play act. SUCH different types! Granted I’m a photographer and retoucher so beauty is y business, but I could not take my eyes off Britt. Not just her beauty but her style – she has je ne sais quoi.

It makes more sense to me to have the men who will be doing the actual sating and fantasy suite, close who they want to be with, rather than have the people who will just be watching, choose. Don’t know why they haven’t thought of this before.

15. cjscjs711

March 11, 2015 at 10:11 AM

Dating, not sating lol

16. vessel

March 11, 2015 at 10:12 AM

Sean was saying the premise of two Bachelorettes in this context is sexist and degrading to women because Britt and Kaitlyn have already competed against each other. Then to pit them yet again against one another, but in this format to have a group of alcohol fed men judging who stays and goes based on little else but physical appearance is definitely wrong. It takes the power out of their hands and gives it to the guys, which is NOT what the Bachelorette is supposed to be about. @meredith27 his and Catharine’s arguments weren’t anti Britt, they were anti 2 Bachelorette format.

17. vessel

March 11, 2015 at 10:17 AM

@cjscjs711, If the men aren’t attracted to the Bachelorette they can exit the show. No one forces them to go to the fantasy suite, if they are there that long it’s because they chose to accept roses.

18. misstjw87

March 11, 2015 at 11:04 AM

Enough about Kaitlyn & Britt, ladies! I care more about the hot guys that will be vying for roses. RS always seems to have the first scoop about the contestants. Wierd they’ve already started filming. I can’t wait for more of the guys to be revealed. The above crop seems mediocre, and based on above comments, it seems this Ryan Beckett just may be the season’s token asshole… Can’t wait for May!

March 11, 2015 at 12:04 PM

I still think the funniest part was that Becca was not at all broken up about her departure & breakup with Old McDonald. She never cried and literally acted like she was the one that broke up with Chris. Gee Chris, you’re the nicest guy….. I never would have stayed this long for anyone else…. you’re really special…. that sounds like her breaking up with him! Yeah, she liked him some, but she wasn’t “falling in love” with him. And she wasn’t about to fake it (good for her). She found herself in a spot where she was kept on the show beyond all reason. Jade got dumped because her phoniness came out on the hometowns along with her pics. He probably wanted to keep Kaitlyn for the F2, even though Whitney was always going to be F1. But Kaitlyn had a Bachelorette gig ahead of her, so she had to be let go one spot early. What do you do if you’re Becca in that situation? Hope like hell, he doesn’t pick you! She looked very relieved when he didn’t pick her, unlike the usual looks of shock, followed by over the top crying for the shocking embarrassment of a public dumping (after wild sex in the Fantasy Suite). I don’t recall anyone on The Bachelorette EVER taking the F2 spot with such relief and happiness. But she did dodge a bullet.

Whitney on the other hand is just coming to terms with what she’s done. Life in Arlington, IA has to be getting very real at this point….. as in WTF was I thinking???!!! Did you catch how she noted that she would be “living in Chicago for now”. Translation, “after a few trips to that hell hole to visit that awkward doofus who sucks down whisky’s like the apocolypse is at hand, I better keep my options open”. I’m sure if Whitney does come to her senses and dumps Chris she’ll have a whole host of Chicago city guys that are major upgrades to a stuttering farmer with a girly laugh. There’s a small part of me that thinks Whitney will stick it out & start cranking out babies. But the common sense intellect part of me says there is no way in hell this ends up in a marriage. It really makes zero sense for Whitney. Look for the press release in 3-5 months making it official.

20. wavecatchingmom

March 11, 2015 at 9:13 PM

A co worker of mine knows Britt from college days- and she says the edit pretty much IS her, snobby (of course I should get special treatment), overdramatic, and manipulative.

21. justforfun

March 11, 2015 at 10:26 PM

@wavecatchingmom – why is that not a surprise?! LOL.
    All of the “you are jealous of her beauty if you don’t like her” posters are hilarious & deluded. Or 12 year old girls.
    Any intelligent person with life experience can easily see that her behavior is reflective of a narcissistic personality. “It’s all about me!!!!” She is not a genuine person on camera. And, probably not in real life either. Where are the pics of her and her close friends on social media?? Family pics??? Why isn’t she friends with one person from the show??
    Yet we see pics of her helping the starving children, and she is constant with the bible stuff. So she must be a beautiful saint, right??? Anyone that doubts that is just jealous?!
    Unbelievable. I will not be watching her sham of a show if she is picked, and I think RS is wrong about the lead not mattering for ratings.

March 12, 2015 at 8:45 AM

I like Britt & think she’d be a great Bachelorette. That does not mean that I think she’s a nice girl. She’s an actor. She believes she should garner all attention (she’ll love being The Bachelorette). I sincerely doubt she’d ever marry someone she’d meet on a reality show. So, my desire for Britt is mainly around the fact that she’d be more interesting, is better looking and will create more drama that will lead to a great possibility of a train wreck. I think Kaitlyn might have some spice in her, but her potential to create the desired train wreck is much lower than Britt. The ability to “ugly cry” almost on command is worth the price of gold by itself.

I think we need to stop looking for someone to create the “perfect love story” and look for the biggest possible train wreck. That’s WAY more fun! So, keeping in mind that the show has to at least put up someone plausibly looking for love, that erases most of the other girls. I mean, they couldn’t put either of the Ashley’s in that role no matter how great the train wreck might be. It would out the show for what we know it to be, but that many delusional people don’t understand. So, for me, it’s Britt for the drama.

23. lucyboop

March 13, 2015 at 9:54 AM

Steve, I just want to say that you shouldn’t knock Dubuque unless you’ve actually been there. It is an absolutely beautiful, charming city in Iowa! I’m sure Kaitlyn wasn’t bored at all. It sits right on the Mississippi river with gorgeous views. I live in Iowa, and I try to make it there as often as possible because of it’s charm. Now, Arlington is another matter. I live in the 2nd largest city in Iowa and I could never live on a farm and especially a town that if you drove thru and blinked, you’d miss it! I’m sure that Whitney coming from Chicago, will never move there.

24. kmannone723

March 18, 2015 at 9:17 PM

Wouldn’t it be hilarious if they make Ryan McDill(Nikki’s ex) the Bachelor next season?

25. motomom

March 22, 2015 at 9:54 AM

I can’t help but notice, of these first seven 7 guys. Nikki’s Ferrel’s ex (Ryan McDill) looks to be most elgible bachelor revealed thus far. Or at least the only one I see Kaitlynn having any sort of attraction to. He’s attractive and seems to lead a normal life, unless it’s a get back at Nikki ploy? (just concidered that angle) Very interesting twist to put an ex of an ex contestant on show. Im also wondering if the producers pursed him or if he in fact sent in a video hoping to be on the show lol. Can’t wait for the rest of the guys revealed.