Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers

“Bachelorette” Kaitlyn Episode-by-Episode Spoilers (UPDATED June 15th)

Episode 2: (airing May 25th) Los Angeles, CA (19 to 16)

Group Date: 8 guys in a boxing match. Details of the date was spoiled back on April 14th. Laila Ali was the judge, along with Chris Harrison and Kaitlyn. There were 3 one minute rounds. 4 matches in the first round, 2 matches in the semifinals, then a championship match.

Round 1:

Ben Z. beat Daniel
Corey beat Justin and ended up giving him a black eye
Kupah beat Tanner
Jared beat Ben H.

Round 2:

Ben Z. beat Corey
Jared beat Kupah

Championship:

Ben Z. beat Jared (possible Jared might’ve suffered a concussion)

Ben Z. ended up getting the group date rose at the after party.

1-on-1: Clint Arlis. Left mansion in an old school Mercedes convertible. Their date consisted of doing some underwater photography then afterwards had dinner. Clint got a rose.

Group Date: Comedy club date hosted by Amy Schumer. Ian, Joshua, Tony, JJ, Chris, Joe, and Jonathan were on the date. Most memorable thing from the date is Joe called Kaitlyn up on stage for his last joke and said there are two types of people, winners and losers, and he doesn’t want to be a loser so he kissed her.

Also, there was another female comedian there who got up on stage and did a song about boobs and ended up motor boating Joe and Ian. Kaitlyn even got up there to tell jokes and made one about Britt saying she chewed her up and spit her out like breakfast. Actor Justin Long was sitting in the audience but didn’t get up on stage or was part of the date. Just an observer. JJ got group date rose.

Ryan B., Cory Shivar, and Shawn Booth didn’t get a date this episode.

At the cocktail party, Kupah and Kaitlyn had a disagreement about something they didn’t see eye to eye on and she ended up sending him home.

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Daniel Finney and Cory Shivar. Kupah eliminated before rose ceremony.

Episode 3: (airing June 1st) Los Angeles, CA (16 to 14)

Group Date: Sumo wrestling at Universal City Walk. 6 guys started out on the date: JJ, Chris, Clint, Shawn B., Joe, and Tony. The world champion sumo wrestlers come to the mansion in the early morning to demonstrate with the guys before the date. Since Tony is very anti-violence, and not happy with the fighting, he basically eliminates himself from the date and doesn’t want to participate. He showed back up later on after the sumo wrestling and told Kaitlyn that he was leaving. It’s unknown if he actually injured himself during the morning session with the sumo wrestlers and that’s how he tore his ACL. But hey, since he’s a healer for a living, lets see if he can miraculously heal his own knee by meditating or talking to his plants. At Universal City Walk, my mom, sister, and niece all happened to be there that day and got pictures and video, some of which were posted back on March 24th. Shawn Booth got the group date rose.

ShawnUniversal3ShawnUniversal2ShawnUniversal1JJ3Clint12

Clint vs Sumo guy:

JJ vs Sumo guy:

1-on-1: Ben Zorn. When the date card is delivered, the card is from Chris Harrison and not Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn doesn’t know who is on her date until he shows up. They had a “Fear Factor” date in an abandoned warehouse that basically mimicked the “Fear Factor” show. Ben got the rose.

Group Date: 6 guys (Ryan B., Joshua, Ben H., Jonathan, Tanner, and Jared talk to a bunch of little kids at school about sex. Ben H. got the group date rose.

Corey Stansell, Justin Reich, and Ian Thomson don’t have date this episode.

At the cocktail party, Clint started acting like a horses ass and was becoming too cocky for everyone there, and Kaitlyn sends him home.

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: None. Tony was gone on his group date and after Kaitlyn sent Clint away, she cancelled the rose ceremony and brought the remaining 14 guys to New York.

Episode 4: (airing June 8th) New York, NY (14 to 11)

Group date: Rap Battle Date w/ special guest Doug E. Fresh. This was spoiled back on April 21st. 8 guys competed against each other: Shawn B., Corey, Ryan B., Justin, JJ, Tanner, Ben Z., Jonathan. There were four 2-man rap battles, where the winner was chosen by audience applause. Kaitlyn started out by rapping first and managed to rhyme Britt with sh**. Clever. Here’s how it went:

Shawn Booth vs Justin – Justin referenced Shawn getting the first impression rose. Also mentioned he looked like Ryan Gosling with down’s syndrome. Ouch. Shawn was the winner.
Corey Stansell vs JJ – Corey dressed the part, had on a beanie, and the consensus was he had the best rap. JJ rapped about the Duke Lacrosse rape and got boo’ed, and rightfully so. JJ and Clint had a bromance in the earlier episodes that Corey brought up, as did Kaitlyn when she rapped in the beginning. Corey was the winner.
Jonathan vs Ryan Beckett – Ryan said you wish you were as black as me. Jonathan said he was the whitest black guy. Ryan was the winner.
Tanner vs Ben Zorn – Tanner made a bunch of steroid references, protein shakes, and something about a rocket in his pocket. Tanner was the winner.

Justin Reich got the group date rose.

(L to R): Jonathan, Tanner, Ben Z., JJ (plaid shirt), Corey, & Shawn Booth
Rap6

(L to R): Shawn (behind Kaitlyn), Tanner, Justin
Rap7

Rap Battle: JJ vs Corey

Rap10

Rap8

Kaitlyn & Doug E. Fresh
Rap9

The rap battle after party was on a boat in Chelsea Piers. This was when Kaitlyn told the guys that a guy from a previous season came up to her after the rap battle and asked to be on the show. She said it was Nick and he had emailed and texted her a few times before. She didn’t know what she wanted to do yet and asked the guys. They were against it, so she said she wouldn’t bring him on that night but he might come on later.

That night while the guys presumably thought Kaitlyn was off filming an ITM, is when she met up with Nick and they made out. This was spoiled exclusively here the day after it happened:

NickElanNickKaitlyn

Let me give a little background to the whole Kaitlyn and Nick thing. Yes, she told the guys on the group date he was someone that had contacted her before, but she kinda withheld the truth on that one. Kaitlyn and Nick talked ALL THE TIME while Chris’ season was airing. He made it known he was into her, and she was well aware he was into her. Their relationship was much more than a few texts and emails. These two were Facetiming a lot in the weeks leading up to her leaving for the “Bachelorette.” Now, did Kaitlyn absolutely know Nick was gonna be on her season? That I don’t know. But I’m sure she had an idea he was going to be. Why do I say that? Because Nick knew before Kaitlyn’s season started he was coming on the show. And since they were talking all the time before she left for filming, I mean, do we really think Nick didn’t mention to her that he could possibly show up?

As I’ve said many times, nothing on this show happens spontaneously. Everything is meticulously planned in advance. Nick had already told work before Kaitlyn’s season started filming he was going to be gone, he was just waiting for the call from producers on when he was gonna show up. So I’m sure this episode will make it seem like, on a whim, Nick just decided to fly NY (wait, how would he know where they were?) and ask to be on the show. All bullsh**. This was planned in advance by producers and Nick that he was going to be on the season, it was just a matter of when he was going to appear. Kaitlyn couldn’t possibly have been that surprised when she saw him in NY. And the fact they made out on Chelsea Piers pretty much should tell you all you need to know about their “relationship” prior to the show. I was told they had never met each other in person, but talked all the time. So it’s basically like they had met. Trust me, these two were in contact A LOT. Him saying all the stuff he did on social media was just a storyline to make it known he was into her, when behind the scenes, these two were Facetiming all the time. I’m sure the other 14 guys on the show really appreciated her leaving out that detail.

1-on-1: Jared Haibon. They had a helicopter ride over NYC and went to the MET Museum. Jared got to dress in a tux for the occasion. Jared got the rose.

Group date: Aladdin performance with 5 guys: Ben H., Chris, Joshua, Joe, and Ian. Whoever performed the best in auditions got to perform with Kaitlyn in the Aladdin show later that night. Chris wins and gets to be in the show with Kaitlyn. Chris gets the group date rose. A couple fans spotted them in Times Square after their performance:

Chris1Chris2

While Chris was on his date and the others had returned, Chris Harrison brought Nick into the lobby of the Knickerbocker hotel where it was told to the guys Kaitlyn is allowing him on the show. At some point this night is when some of the guys took clothes from his suitcase, wet them, then put them back in his suitcase to wrinkle. Nick told Kaitlyn about this at the cocktail party because he likes to complain. For Christ sakes, it’s water. Calm down. Poor little Rudolph didn’t get to join in any of the reindeer games I guess.

Rose ceremony Eliminations: (at Citi Field) Corey Stansell, Ryan Beckett & Jonathan Holloway eliminated.

1. linds

May 19, 2015 at 9:23 AM

After watching last night I hope they never have two bachelorettes again. If I wer Kaitlyn you better believe those guys that showed more interest in Britt would be the first to go. It was just awkward! I’m soo glad I don’t have to watch Britt all season though, last night was all I could handle! I have to admit… Ryan made me laugh! Ya, he was crazy, but when he was sitting in the flowers watching them greet carpool boy…I lost it! Haha. I’m anxious to see how this plays out and why Kaitlyn picks no one in the end. I really thought she might pick Nick. Not that I really wanted her too, but just because she let him stay. Maybe they’ll both go on BIP. 😉 And let’s be real… they ALL go on for the adventure and the fame.

2. Sunnyside422

May 19, 2015 at 9:38 AM

Good for Kaitlyn! None of them really appealed to her so why continue the nonsense that would result from a pick!

When I first saw the photos RS posted of the guys, the only one who looked appealing was Ben H. Now I will watch to see if he becomes a dork or someone with promise.

I too feel Britt is beyond phoney with all her ouuuing and aaaaing at all the drivel coming out of the mouths of the men! And I believe she would say anything to make herself likeable! Kaitlyn, on the other hands, could give two hoots about being totally adored. If she felt something for someone, good but if not so be it!

I will say this is the most unattractive bunch of men ever. Taking Shawn and Nick at the end…ugh. Poor
    Shawn with his extra long face and then Nick…well was then and is now a total putz. Let’s hope he is not the second coming of Chris Bukowski and his constant reappearance in this franchise! Go away and stop making an ass of yourself!

3. spoilerlover

May 19, 2015 at 9:58 AM

I am wondering if Kaitlyn didn’t feel the sparks with any of the guys in the first night, why didn’t she leave?

4. vessel

May 19, 2015 at 10:21 AM

@spoilerlover Because it’s a TV show, she was paid to do it, and she is under contract. She has to complete the entire season, or leave and be sued for millions.

5. thatguy181

May 19, 2015 at 11:13 AM

BTW, if anyone knows, I’m interested in knowing the following…

1) What exactly qualifies you as a “sex coach”?

2) How hands on is the coaching?

3) What is the pay like?

4) What qualifications/licenses must you have?

6. spoilerlover

May 19, 2015 at 11:51 AM

This time it was different. If Kaitlyn didn’t feel like she could fall in love with somebody after the first night, she could tell the producers and they could bring back Britt. It’s not like there wasn’t any other option. I don’t believe for a second that they would sue her or anything like that. There was Britt who wanted this from the beginning.

I watched the Bachelor New Zealand while the Bachelor was on hiatus and it was 3 times better. It lasted 15 episodes without the ATFR and Women Tell All episode and at the end the bachelor gave the girl a beautiful wide non-engangement ring and told her that he gives her that as a symbol of believing in what they had and what he hopes it will come.

I believe a person open to finding love would see themselves dating one out of 25 guys that are moderately good looking, employed and with a fun and open personality that they would participate on a show to find love.

7. product19

May 19, 2015 at 12:21 PM

What in the world makes you all think that Britt is in a “serious” relationship? Does watching this show really lower our standards that much?

How do we know Brady Toops wasn’t also there for the publicity (makes the most sense) and is just riding that train in a way that won’t offend his Christian base? It would be funny if the show tried to push them to get engaged, but come on–don’t get fooled into thinking its “serious” just because they’re been out in public together.

8. klm390

May 19, 2015 at 12:39 PM

@spoilerlover, there’s no way you can possibly know that for sure unless you’ve read the contract. The contract could have specifically stated that the winner must stay and finish out the season. And Kaitlyn not choosing any of the guys doesn’t have to mean she didn’t vibe with any of them in the beginning. I’m not really on Team Kaitlyn or Team Britt, I’m just pointing it out to be fair.

Honestly, I would prefer if there wasn’t a proposal every single season. Future bachelor/ette’s should do the same thing Kaitlyn did by not allowing themselves to give into pressure from the producers. It would make the proposals that do happen seem more genuine. At this point, I have a hard time absolutely believing every proposal on this show because it’s almost enforced by producers every season.

9. apple15

May 19, 2015 at 2:48 PM

@Vessel
    I don’t ever comment, I just like to read for fun, but do you just come on here to talk about how much you dislike Britt? Its like every time I come on here you have a negative comment! lol
    Do you know her personally and have personal beef with her? It seems serious. Lol You also seem obsessed with Katylin. Creep much?

Like, personally I see no reason to dislike one or the other because they were both up for it. I like both, was happy with either or.

But, I don’t understand why some of you Katylin only fans dissect everything Britt does? “Oh did you see her smile that one time? Oh that one time she blinked. How could she breathe like that?” Like, we get it. You don’t like her. But then when it comes to Katylin, its like “Oh she is just being her! Shes real, blah blah” You know darn well if Britt was chosen and didnt end up engaged you would have had a melt down on here on how horrible she is and how she was only doing it for fame. Hypocrites much? They seem to get along, why do you have to be so catty?
    LIke, chill out, stop dissecting them so much. You don’t even know them! and enjoy the SHOW. ITS A SHOW.

Anyway best of luck to both of them! They are both so cute to me!

10. mks15

May 19, 2015 at 3:35 PM

I think both of them are great in their own ways but i have a greater liking toward Britt due to all the unwarranted hate she has been getting. I actually do think she’s genuine. And it’s so obvious that if Britt didn’t pick anyone like Kaitlyn the Britt hate brigade would be out in full force claiming “see, what a phony!” instead of “it shows she’s more serious” like they have said about Kaitlyn.

It’s just stupid that people spread so much hatred toward people they don’t even know. And Kaitlyn has had some reasonably rude comments directed toward Britt and she gets defended for being a mean girl? I don’t get it. I mean yeah this show is a joke but I feel like a lot of the Britt opposition is jealousy-based.

11. illylover

May 19, 2015 at 4:22 PM

I have to agree with this @mks15: “And it’s so obvious that if Britt didn’t pick anyone like Kaitlyn the Britt hate brigade would be out in full force claiming ‘see what a phoney:'”

I am not surprised one iota that Kaitlyn didn’t choose anyone. You would have knocked me over with a feather if she had. Kaitlyn never struck me as anything other than the firecracker and goofball she loves to claim to be.

In any event I’m not disappointed that she didn’t choose anyone. I wasn’t invested in this season, anyway; it’s more a lark than anything else. And I don’t buy into the “she’s more serious because she didn’t choose anyone” argument. That spin is goofier than a “knock knock” joke.

But then, the more we see the more we know this whole show is just a joke waiting for a goofy jokester to deliver the punchline.

12. spoilerlover

May 19, 2015 at 4:38 PM

Sure, I didn’t read Kaitlyn’s contract but I suppose since there was another bachelorette that she could reject the spot even if the guys voted for her. That would be the most dramatic season premiere ever!! (chis’s charison’s words). It doesn’t matter anymore but i think the producers would allow it. imo. However, she liked the attention (like anyone would in her position) and didn’t give up the spot. The result for me is a wasted season because I feel that i waste my time if i watch a season and they don’t choose anyone. I don’t care if they will get engaged but I admit that I like it when I see them say that I am happy I came here and met this person and i look forward to getting to know him/her better. Most of the contestants are fairly good-looking with a moderate education and a happy personality. Just pick one.

13. apple15

May 19, 2015 at 5:01 PM

@mks15
    Exactly! Thank you!

14. heatea724

May 19, 2015 at 6:38 PM

omggg in the preview of the season she tells the guy she had sex with one of the guys… pleaseeeee tell me who??!!

15. brick

May 19, 2015 at 6:48 PM

So Kaitlyn laughs at jokes like the one from the guy wanting to “puck her”? How immature and idiotic. My guess is the majority of guys who picked her did so because they aren’t looking for a serious relationship, but if they have a chance of getting laid or getting her to drop her pants again then her potty mouth will do. Britt has too much class for those bozos. Kaitlyn – not so much.

16. vessel

May 19, 2015 at 6:52 PM

@spoilerlover The producers don’t care if Kaitlyn clicks with anyone or not. They care about generating drama and ratings, hence why they don’t cast specific types based on the lead’s taste, again they don’t care. Kaitlyn absolutely was under contract to stay and finish the entire season. Your question would probably be better answered if you emailed Steve, let him include it in his reader emails. I think he’s actually read the entire contract if I’m not mistaken.

@apple15 I absolutely don’t hate Britt. That is ridiculous, I don’t even know her. All I know is what I see/hear and some of the sh*t she said last night was just plain stupid. Sorry you disagree, that’s why they make chocolate AND vanilla. Different strokes, etc etc.

And PS? What I said is absolutely tame compared to some of the comments I’ve read about both women, here and everywhere else, so calm the F down with singling me out for ‘hate.’ For the record anyone who picks no one in the end gets my utmost respect, and I’d be the first to give it to Britt if she was the Bachelorette and did that.

17. apple

May 19, 2015 at 9:59 PM

Research studies have demonstrated that prior exposure to creatures from a horror film increases enjoyment and reduces fear reactions to the scene, in other words, knowing what’s coming relieves the viewer’s tensions. Your erudite blow-by-blow preview provides a psychological pillow, and the show should be glad you provide this service, free of charge. Your preview is first-rate non-fiction and I appreciate all the pictures and links you add to round out the story, for example the story of Sebastien De La Cruz singing the National Anthem, plus you included the video, fantastic talent and bravery, plus I’m a Spurs fan, so thanks. And, whatever mistakes Kaitlyn makes, I was young once and I made them too, so my heart is with her.

18. ganny2jax

May 19, 2015 at 10:48 PM

Oops, RS, the “Knock-Knock” joke was for Kaitlyn, not Britt!

19. justforfun

May 19, 2015 at 11:49 PM

@vessel why you gotta be so hateful??? Please don’t express your opinion about Britt in a respectful way. Hahahahahahahaha. Just kidding!

So RS said tonight on twitter that Kaitlyn sleeps with Nick, which is what the previews were about. I’m guessing before the fantasy suites. The Britt fans are going to have a field day with this. No judgment from me, but I do think she is setting herself up for some rough media days ahead putting her carefree sexual attitude on tv. She would have been better off being much more discreet.

20. toxica

May 20, 2015 at 6:28 AM

Damn it! Wish I had found out they were in Killarney when they were actually there! I could have gone to stalk them then!

21. gemsnob

May 20, 2015 at 9:20 AM

What I don’t get is why they allowed Nick to join the show? I am sure these guys were ticked off especially since he makes it to the end and she chooses neither. Now that I know the ending there is no incentive to watch at all. Guess I will be skipping the show for the first time since it started. Hopefully this is the end of Nick and Chris Bukowski as well. One way to look at this is ABC got what they deserved by having 2 bachelorettes in the first place very stupid idea.

22. bobzyurunkel

May 23, 2015 at 8:06 PM

I think we can all conclude that Nick Viall has a small penis.

23. serapa

May 25, 2015 at 9:28 AM

JOSH JOSH JOSH JOSH JOSH JOSH!!!!! I need some good eye candy after my kids go to bed.

I personally preferred Britt, but I agree, she was a little fake.

Kaitlyn is a cool girl….not marriage material though. She is the kind of girl you date, have a beer, and …..

24. atticus4595

May 26, 2015 at 10:16 AM

I decided not to watch this season ever since I heard Kaitlyn was the only bachelorette a few months back. Britt may have been someone whowas slightly over emotional but I know she would’ve taken being the bachelorette seriously. I don’t enjoy Kaitlyn’s raunchy sense of humor the fact that she has Amy Schumer on there proves my point. I love stand up comedy but in my opinion Amy Schumer takes it way to far. I find it innapropiate that Kaitlyn has swx with someone that early on. Not because “Oh my! she has sex before marriage!” More of “Wow, she has sex when she has an X amount of guys at on the show who she is still dating. I know other bachelor’s have done this usually in the ocean where they aren’t caught and I find that to be wrong as well. The fact that she goes home with no one will prove to some that Ian was right when he said she just wants to make out with a bunch of guys on TV. If people who labeled Brad Womack the worst bachelor in history and other things along those lines don’t say the same about Kaitlyn then they are sexist. That is a xomplete double standard. I have two final thoughts, one being that it is unclassy to day “I can’t believe I have to be the bachelorette this way” Kaitlyn should have been grateful for any opportunity that the franchise gave her like Britt was. Finally when Chris Harrison said the Kaitlyn reminded him of Michelle Money I completely disagree because Michelle is much more classy.

25. smithduke

May 29, 2015 at 10:37 PM

I could really give a crap about this season. My hubby said he thinks Kaitlyn will be the kind of girl who will sleep with anyone who she’s attracted to. I agree.

26. smithduke

May 29, 2015 at 10:40 PM

Worst bachelorette ever. And I liked her before this show. Go figure.

27. b8krgurl6

June 2, 2015 at 10:49 AM

If she does send Shawn B. and Ben Z. home I will fell disappointed. But I agree letting Nick Z. back was wrong and the double Women to choose from also.
    Therefore, if she chooses nobody and doesn’t change her mind then Shawn or Ben for Bachelor!!!!!!

28. kbang

June 15, 2015 at 7:30 PM

But what do you think about the picture kaitlyn posted of her and Shawn in bed from this weekend in chicago? She’s obviously continued seeing him, so what does that mean?

29. dwwatchesreality

June 19, 2015 at 1:24 PM

Don’t forget to update these spoilers; it could be confusing for anyone new to the site and clicking on this section first.

30. kmannone723

June 22, 2015 at 6:48 PM

Shawn b was on the group date in Dublin and Jared got the rose

31. jones1

June 23, 2015 at 10:53 AM

I think Kaitlyn is a ditzy broad who deserved every word that
    Ian said to her before he left especially the “shallow” part! I’m ashamed she comes from the same country as I do!
    In another era she’d be described as a Trollope. And to give it away to that “under a rock” slimy Nick! Well now it shows me that she has little to no taste!!!

32. lexasmygirl

July 13, 2015 at 6:05 PM

Taylor Hicks has been tweeting that Ben is the next Bachelor. He’s done this twice. If I had to pick someone from this season I liked the best besides Britt and Cody (?), I’d have to pick Jared. But of the three Steve listed, I have to go with Josh Murray. I actually liked him. Too bad it didn’t work out between them but I always got the impression that Andi was kind of self absorbed, so it didn’t surprise me. As to Kaitlyn…well NIck is a nebush and Shawn…do whiney and dramatic for my tastes. Probably for Kaitlyn as well. Not sure why she even had Nick back but probably ego got in the way. I don’t even know what the guys all saw in her. Oh well.