Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers

“Bachelorette” Kaitlyn Episode-by-Episode Spoilers (UPDATED June 15th)

Episode 5: (airing June 15th) San Antonio, TX (12 to 9. 12 because Nick was now added to the cast)

1 on 1: Ben Higgins. They went two stepping at Gruene Hall. This date was being spoiled as it was happening on March 31st. Pictures were posted in the April 1st post. Ben got the rose.

KaitlynBen1KaitlynBen2KaitlynBen3KaitlynBen4KaitlynBen6KaitlynBen5KaitlynBen7KaitlynBen8

A pretty simple date, but here are the basics from it:

-There were roughly 25-30 couples in the dance competition. Kaitlyn and Ben were couple #18
-Apparently he was very touch feely with her, and Kaitlyn seemed to be putting on a show for the cameras
-There were 3 judges: a woman from a country western dance organization, the co-owner of Gruene Hall, and a local dancing celebrity Betty Jo
-There was a woman who had to teach Kaitlyn and Ben to two-step in 45 minutes before the competition. It didn’t help apparently because Kaitlyn and Ben were terrible. Ben had to keep starting and stopping so Kaitlyn ended up leading them the whole time
-Kaitlyn and Ben were eliminated in Round 2. They went outside and filmed together after they were eliminated
-Winners were announced and Kaitlyn and Ben came back on out for an encore dancing with everyone and congratulating the winners
-They went outside and filmed for a while on the staged pick up truck (as you can see by the tweet) talking and kissing
-After they left, they went to dinner, then Kaitlyn and Ben ended up at the Majestic Theatre in downtown San Antonio

Group date: 10 guys had to perform in mariachi outfits for Kaitlyn: Nick, JJ, Joshua, Jared, Joe, Ben Z., Ian, Justin, Tanner, and Chris. The night portion of the date was at the Enchanted Springs Ranch in Boerne, TX. Nick got the group date rose. This was spoiled as it was happening on April 1st and was in April 2nd’s post:

MarketSquare1MarketSquare2MarketSquare3MarketSquare4MarketSquare5MarketSquare6MarketSquare7MarketSquare8MarketSquare9

As for the date itself, a few details:

-The guys had to write Kaitlyn a song, then perform it for her
-The only guys on the date that I’ve given you so far are: Nick, JJ, and Tanner. All the others I have bios, pictures, and info on that I will release at a later time. There’s no need to now because I want to see how this starts playing out
-The little kid you see with Kaitlyn in that last picture is Sebastian, a popular mariachi singer in San Antonio. You might remember him from “America’s Got Talent,” and also sparked controversy when he sang the national anthem at a Spurs playoff game and some people got pissed off

Nick is seen here with Kaitlyn on the balcony:

Nick was the only one of the guys to serenade Kaitlyn up on the balcony. The rest of the guys just went up to her and sang to her as she sat on a stool outside the restaurant.

1-on-1: Shawn Booth. They went kayaking in the River Walk then had dinner and fireworks at the Botanical Garden. Shawn got a rose. This date was spoiled as it was happening on April 2nd, & was posted about on April 3rd.

They kayaked towards downtown as the film crew was in a barge ahead of them, and ended up at the Arneson River Theater at La Villita.

KaitlynShawn1KaitlynShawn2KaitlynShawn3KaitlynShawn4KaitlynShawn5KaitlynShawn6KaitlynShawn7

Ian Thomson talks to Kaitlyn before rose ceremony and tells her he didn’t think she was there for the right reasons and walks off.

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Justin Reich & Joshua Albers. Ian Thomson eliminates himself before rose ceremony.

Episode 6: (airing June 22nd): Dublin, Ireland (9 to 6)

1-on-1: Nick Viall. They visited Christ Church Cathedral at night. Here are pictures of Kaitlyn arriving at the church, and a very blurry picture of Nick and Kaitlyn walking around the grounds. They were holding hands and kissing a lot on this date.

KaitlynDublin1KaitlynDublin2

Group date: 5 guys on the date: Tanner, Ben Z., Ben H., Jared, and Chris. Not sure what they did or who got the rose, but considering Ben H. just got one the episode before, and Tanner and Ben Z. are gone this episode, it’s either Jared or Chris that got the rose.

2-on-1: Joe Bailey and JJ Lane. They went on a picnic and Joe got the rose. JJ sent home.

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Tanner Tolbert and Ben Zorn. JJ eliminated on 2-on-1 date.

1. linds

May 19, 2015 at 9:23 AM

After watching last night I hope they never have two bachelorettes again. If I wer Kaitlyn you better believe those guys that showed more interest in Britt would be the first to go. It was just awkward! I’m soo glad I don’t have to watch Britt all season though, last night was all I could handle! I have to admit… Ryan made me laugh! Ya, he was crazy, but when he was sitting in the flowers watching them greet carpool boy…I lost it! Haha. I’m anxious to see how this plays out and why Kaitlyn picks no one in the end. I really thought she might pick Nick. Not that I really wanted her too, but just because she let him stay. Maybe they’ll both go on BIP. 😉 And let’s be real… they ALL go on for the adventure and the fame.

2. Sunnyside422

May 19, 2015 at 9:38 AM

Good for Kaitlyn! None of them really appealed to her so why continue the nonsense that would result from a pick!

When I first saw the photos RS posted of the guys, the only one who looked appealing was Ben H. Now I will watch to see if he becomes a dork or someone with promise.

I too feel Britt is beyond phoney with all her ouuuing and aaaaing at all the drivel coming out of the mouths of the men! And I believe she would say anything to make herself likeable! Kaitlyn, on the other hands, could give two hoots about being totally adored. If she felt something for someone, good but if not so be it!

I will say this is the most unattractive bunch of men ever. Taking Shawn and Nick at the end…ugh. Poor
    Shawn with his extra long face and then Nick…well was then and is now a total putz. Let’s hope he is not the second coming of Chris Bukowski and his constant reappearance in this franchise! Go away and stop making an ass of yourself!

3. spoilerlover

May 19, 2015 at 9:58 AM

I am wondering if Kaitlyn didn’t feel the sparks with any of the guys in the first night, why didn’t she leave?

4. vessel

May 19, 2015 at 10:21 AM

@spoilerlover Because it’s a TV show, she was paid to do it, and she is under contract. She has to complete the entire season, or leave and be sued for millions.

5. thatguy181

May 19, 2015 at 11:13 AM

BTW, if anyone knows, I’m interested in knowing the following…

1) What exactly qualifies you as a “sex coach”?

2) How hands on is the coaching?

3) What is the pay like?

4) What qualifications/licenses must you have?

6. spoilerlover

May 19, 2015 at 11:51 AM

This time it was different. If Kaitlyn didn’t feel like she could fall in love with somebody after the first night, she could tell the producers and they could bring back Britt. It’s not like there wasn’t any other option. I don’t believe for a second that they would sue her or anything like that. There was Britt who wanted this from the beginning.

I watched the Bachelor New Zealand while the Bachelor was on hiatus and it was 3 times better. It lasted 15 episodes without the ATFR and Women Tell All episode and at the end the bachelor gave the girl a beautiful wide non-engangement ring and told her that he gives her that as a symbol of believing in what they had and what he hopes it will come.

I believe a person open to finding love would see themselves dating one out of 25 guys that are moderately good looking, employed and with a fun and open personality that they would participate on a show to find love.

7. product19

May 19, 2015 at 12:21 PM

What in the world makes you all think that Britt is in a “serious” relationship? Does watching this show really lower our standards that much?

How do we know Brady Toops wasn’t also there for the publicity (makes the most sense) and is just riding that train in a way that won’t offend his Christian base? It would be funny if the show tried to push them to get engaged, but come on–don’t get fooled into thinking its “serious” just because they’re been out in public together.

8. klm390

May 19, 2015 at 12:39 PM

@spoilerlover, there’s no way you can possibly know that for sure unless you’ve read the contract. The contract could have specifically stated that the winner must stay and finish out the season. And Kaitlyn not choosing any of the guys doesn’t have to mean she didn’t vibe with any of them in the beginning. I’m not really on Team Kaitlyn or Team Britt, I’m just pointing it out to be fair.

Honestly, I would prefer if there wasn’t a proposal every single season. Future bachelor/ette’s should do the same thing Kaitlyn did by not allowing themselves to give into pressure from the producers. It would make the proposals that do happen seem more genuine. At this point, I have a hard time absolutely believing every proposal on this show because it’s almost enforced by producers every season.

9. apple15

May 19, 2015 at 2:48 PM

@Vessel
    I don’t ever comment, I just like to read for fun, but do you just come on here to talk about how much you dislike Britt? Its like every time I come on here you have a negative comment! lol
    Do you know her personally and have personal beef with her? It seems serious. Lol You also seem obsessed with Katylin. Creep much?

Like, personally I see no reason to dislike one or the other because they were both up for it. I like both, was happy with either or.

But, I don’t understand why some of you Katylin only fans dissect everything Britt does? “Oh did you see her smile that one time? Oh that one time she blinked. How could she breathe like that?” Like, we get it. You don’t like her. But then when it comes to Katylin, its like “Oh she is just being her! Shes real, blah blah” You know darn well if Britt was chosen and didnt end up engaged you would have had a melt down on here on how horrible she is and how she was only doing it for fame. Hypocrites much? They seem to get along, why do you have to be so catty?
    LIke, chill out, stop dissecting them so much. You don’t even know them! and enjoy the SHOW. ITS A SHOW.

Anyway best of luck to both of them! They are both so cute to me!

10. mks15

May 19, 2015 at 3:35 PM

I think both of them are great in their own ways but i have a greater liking toward Britt due to all the unwarranted hate she has been getting. I actually do think she’s genuine. And it’s so obvious that if Britt didn’t pick anyone like Kaitlyn the Britt hate brigade would be out in full force claiming “see, what a phony!” instead of “it shows she’s more serious” like they have said about Kaitlyn.

It’s just stupid that people spread so much hatred toward people they don’t even know. And Kaitlyn has had some reasonably rude comments directed toward Britt and she gets defended for being a mean girl? I don’t get it. I mean yeah this show is a joke but I feel like a lot of the Britt opposition is jealousy-based.

11. illylover

May 19, 2015 at 4:22 PM

I have to agree with this @mks15: “And it’s so obvious that if Britt didn’t pick anyone like Kaitlyn the Britt hate brigade would be out in full force claiming ‘see what a phoney:'”

I am not surprised one iota that Kaitlyn didn’t choose anyone. You would have knocked me over with a feather if she had. Kaitlyn never struck me as anything other than the firecracker and goofball she loves to claim to be.

In any event I’m not disappointed that she didn’t choose anyone. I wasn’t invested in this season, anyway; it’s more a lark than anything else. And I don’t buy into the “she’s more serious because she didn’t choose anyone” argument. That spin is goofier than a “knock knock” joke.

But then, the more we see the more we know this whole show is just a joke waiting for a goofy jokester to deliver the punchline.

12. spoilerlover

May 19, 2015 at 4:38 PM

Sure, I didn’t read Kaitlyn’s contract but I suppose since there was another bachelorette that she could reject the spot even if the guys voted for her. That would be the most dramatic season premiere ever!! (chis’s charison’s words). It doesn’t matter anymore but i think the producers would allow it. imo. However, she liked the attention (like anyone would in her position) and didn’t give up the spot. The result for me is a wasted season because I feel that i waste my time if i watch a season and they don’t choose anyone. I don’t care if they will get engaged but I admit that I like it when I see them say that I am happy I came here and met this person and i look forward to getting to know him/her better. Most of the contestants are fairly good-looking with a moderate education and a happy personality. Just pick one.

13. apple15

May 19, 2015 at 5:01 PM

@mks15
    Exactly! Thank you!

14. heatea724

May 19, 2015 at 6:38 PM

omggg in the preview of the season she tells the guy she had sex with one of the guys… pleaseeeee tell me who??!!

15. brick

May 19, 2015 at 6:48 PM

So Kaitlyn laughs at jokes like the one from the guy wanting to “puck her”? How immature and idiotic. My guess is the majority of guys who picked her did so because they aren’t looking for a serious relationship, but if they have a chance of getting laid or getting her to drop her pants again then her potty mouth will do. Britt has too much class for those bozos. Kaitlyn – not so much.

16. vessel

May 19, 2015 at 6:52 PM

@spoilerlover The producers don’t care if Kaitlyn clicks with anyone or not. They care about generating drama and ratings, hence why they don’t cast specific types based on the lead’s taste, again they don’t care. Kaitlyn absolutely was under contract to stay and finish the entire season. Your question would probably be better answered if you emailed Steve, let him include it in his reader emails. I think he’s actually read the entire contract if I’m not mistaken.

@apple15 I absolutely don’t hate Britt. That is ridiculous, I don’t even know her. All I know is what I see/hear and some of the sh*t she said last night was just plain stupid. Sorry you disagree, that’s why they make chocolate AND vanilla. Different strokes, etc etc.

And PS? What I said is absolutely tame compared to some of the comments I’ve read about both women, here and everywhere else, so calm the F down with singling me out for ‘hate.’ For the record anyone who picks no one in the end gets my utmost respect, and I’d be the first to give it to Britt if she was the Bachelorette and did that.

17. apple

May 19, 2015 at 9:59 PM

Research studies have demonstrated that prior exposure to creatures from a horror film increases enjoyment and reduces fear reactions to the scene, in other words, knowing what’s coming relieves the viewer’s tensions. Your erudite blow-by-blow preview provides a psychological pillow, and the show should be glad you provide this service, free of charge. Your preview is first-rate non-fiction and I appreciate all the pictures and links you add to round out the story, for example the story of Sebastien De La Cruz singing the National Anthem, plus you included the video, fantastic talent and bravery, plus I’m a Spurs fan, so thanks. And, whatever mistakes Kaitlyn makes, I was young once and I made them too, so my heart is with her.

18. ganny2jax

May 19, 2015 at 10:48 PM

Oops, RS, the “Knock-Knock” joke was for Kaitlyn, not Britt!

19. justforfun

May 19, 2015 at 11:49 PM

@vessel why you gotta be so hateful??? Please don’t express your opinion about Britt in a respectful way. Hahahahahahahaha. Just kidding!

So RS said tonight on twitter that Kaitlyn sleeps with Nick, which is what the previews were about. I’m guessing before the fantasy suites. The Britt fans are going to have a field day with this. No judgment from me, but I do think she is setting herself up for some rough media days ahead putting her carefree sexual attitude on tv. She would have been better off being much more discreet.

20. toxica

May 20, 2015 at 6:28 AM

Damn it! Wish I had found out they were in Killarney when they were actually there! I could have gone to stalk them then!

21. gemsnob

May 20, 2015 at 9:20 AM

What I don’t get is why they allowed Nick to join the show? I am sure these guys were ticked off especially since he makes it to the end and she chooses neither. Now that I know the ending there is no incentive to watch at all. Guess I will be skipping the show for the first time since it started. Hopefully this is the end of Nick and Chris Bukowski as well. One way to look at this is ABC got what they deserved by having 2 bachelorettes in the first place very stupid idea.

22. bobzyurunkel

May 23, 2015 at 8:06 PM

I think we can all conclude that Nick Viall has a small penis.

23. serapa

May 25, 2015 at 9:28 AM

JOSH JOSH JOSH JOSH JOSH JOSH!!!!! I need some good eye candy after my kids go to bed.

I personally preferred Britt, but I agree, she was a little fake.

Kaitlyn is a cool girl….not marriage material though. She is the kind of girl you date, have a beer, and …..

24. atticus4595

May 26, 2015 at 10:16 AM

I decided not to watch this season ever since I heard Kaitlyn was the only bachelorette a few months back. Britt may have been someone whowas slightly over emotional but I know she would’ve taken being the bachelorette seriously. I don’t enjoy Kaitlyn’s raunchy sense of humor the fact that she has Amy Schumer on there proves my point. I love stand up comedy but in my opinion Amy Schumer takes it way to far. I find it innapropiate that Kaitlyn has swx with someone that early on. Not because “Oh my! she has sex before marriage!” More of “Wow, she has sex when she has an X amount of guys at on the show who she is still dating. I know other bachelor’s have done this usually in the ocean where they aren’t caught and I find that to be wrong as well. The fact that she goes home with no one will prove to some that Ian was right when he said she just wants to make out with a bunch of guys on TV. If people who labeled Brad Womack the worst bachelor in history and other things along those lines don’t say the same about Kaitlyn then they are sexist. That is a xomplete double standard. I have two final thoughts, one being that it is unclassy to day “I can’t believe I have to be the bachelorette this way” Kaitlyn should have been grateful for any opportunity that the franchise gave her like Britt was. Finally when Chris Harrison said the Kaitlyn reminded him of Michelle Money I completely disagree because Michelle is much more classy.

25. smithduke

May 29, 2015 at 10:37 PM

I could really give a crap about this season. My hubby said he thinks Kaitlyn will be the kind of girl who will sleep with anyone who she’s attracted to. I agree.

26. smithduke

May 29, 2015 at 10:40 PM

Worst bachelorette ever. And I liked her before this show. Go figure.

27. b8krgurl6

June 2, 2015 at 10:49 AM

If she does send Shawn B. and Ben Z. home I will fell disappointed. But I agree letting Nick Z. back was wrong and the double Women to choose from also.
    Therefore, if she chooses nobody and doesn’t change her mind then Shawn or Ben for Bachelor!!!!!!

28. kbang

June 15, 2015 at 7:30 PM

But what do you think about the picture kaitlyn posted of her and Shawn in bed from this weekend in chicago? She’s obviously continued seeing him, so what does that mean?

29. dwwatchesreality

June 19, 2015 at 1:24 PM

Don’t forget to update these spoilers; it could be confusing for anyone new to the site and clicking on this section first.

30. kmannone723

June 22, 2015 at 6:48 PM

Shawn b was on the group date in Dublin and Jared got the rose

31. jones1

June 23, 2015 at 10:53 AM

I think Kaitlyn is a ditzy broad who deserved every word that
    Ian said to her before he left especially the “shallow” part! I’m ashamed she comes from the same country as I do!
    In another era she’d be described as a Trollope. And to give it away to that “under a rock” slimy Nick! Well now it shows me that she has little to no taste!!!

32. lexasmygirl

July 13, 2015 at 6:05 PM

Taylor Hicks has been tweeting that Ben is the next Bachelor. He’s done this twice. If I had to pick someone from this season I liked the best besides Britt and Cody (?), I’d have to pick Jared. But of the three Steve listed, I have to go with Josh Murray. I actually liked him. Too bad it didn’t work out between them but I always got the impression that Andi was kind of self absorbed, so it didn’t surprise me. As to Kaitlyn…well NIck is a nebush and Shawn…do whiney and dramatic for my tastes. Probably for Kaitlyn as well. Not sure why she even had Nick back but probably ego got in the way. I don’t even know what the guys all saw in her. Oh well.