Reality Roundup

“Reader Emails” & What’s the Deal with the Season Preview & the Sex?

Ok, lets be honest. The only interesting part of last night’s show happened from the rose ceremony on. We already knew who was going to be the “Bachelorette” and was there really anything at the cocktail party that stood out? No. But, once the rose ceremony started, that’s where the interest in the show was and has everyone talking today. One thing I want to address before going into that was I said last night on Twitter I had something interesting to share with you today regarding the first night. As we saw, they split up Monday and Tuesday’s night’s premiere making you think it all happened in one night. Limo entrances, guys get the cocktail party, they vote, then Kaitlyn has her own cocktail party and rose ceremony, and that was it. Wrong. Didn’t happen that way.

What we saw on Monday was a mish mash of two nights of filming – Thursday March 12th, and Friday March 13th. On Thursday, they filmed the limo entrances and the cocktail party. They never voted on Thursday night. They sent the guys back to their hotel to sleep, then everyone came back the next night in the exact same outfits to make it seem like it was one long continuous night. However if you re-watch Monday’s episode closely, some of the guys you can tell look a little different in their ITM’s even though they’re in the same outfit and it’s supposed to be all the same night. So the first night (Thursday, March 12th) they do the limo entrances and cocktail party that went til late into Friday morning. No voting happened. Guys go home, sleep, wake up, put same suits back on, head back to the mansion (Friday, March 13th) do more cocktail party with both girls, then they vote, Kaitlyn is announced, her cocktail party begins and they film til 6 or 7am when her rose ceremony ends.

So you’re probably asking, “What about McDill?” Yes. He got hammered BOTH nights. Hence the reason there was much more footage they never showed because it apparently got really bad. Just vulgar to everyone including the girls. So anytime you saw the cocktail party with both girls there, that could’ve been footage from Thursday OR Friday night. When it was the cocktail party of just Kaitlyn and the guys, that was just footage from Friday night into Saturday morning. I went back and watched a little and you can tell that stuff we saw on Monday’s episode (filmed Thurs 3/12 and Fri 3/13), especially some of the ITM’s, weren’t all done on the same night. Usually the first night starts around 9pm and ends at 5am or 6am. This season, BOTH Thursday and Friday’s tapings went long. Semantics, but figured you’d be interested.

Now, onto what everyone wants to talk about and that’s the season preview. In case you missed it, thanks to Zap2it.com, they posted the season trailer to their site:

Once this aired and America started freaking out and immediately blew up my Twitter with “Who did Kaitlyn sleep with,” I tweeted out that it was with Nick and she told the guys about it. That was partially right. I’ve known a couple weeks she slept with Nick before the overnight dates, hence the reason I alluded to it a couple times in yesterday’s column. But as I said in the first paragraph today, I had no idea they were gonna even show Nick in the season preview, let alone get into the sex stuff. I just figured we’d get quick shots of guys heads turning and then maybe a silhouette of a guy entering the show. So once they let it all out there in the preview, figured there’s no sense in keeping it to myself. Even though the preview doesn’t exactly allude to who it’s with, I can tell you the person she’s referencing have sex with is Nick. It happened on their date in Ireland.

However, the tricky editing will have you believe that sometime afterwards, she sat all the remaining guys down and told them. That didn’t happen. She never told any of the guys. I had heard about the sex between Kaitlyn and Nick which I knew to be true, but then had heard she admitted it in an ITM. That wasn’t 100% confirmed so I held onto it. Now after seeing the preview, what you hear is a voice over of Kaitlyn saying “we had sex,” which was from an ITM of her talking about it, not admitting it to the guys. They did not know. Just like none of the girls on Ben’s season had a clue he went skinny dipping with Courtney until the first teaser for the season ran, I’m sure last night was the first time any of the guys knew she slept with Nick during the show. I’m sure that makes them feel all warm and fuzzy inside. So yes, the editing makes you think she tells them. She didn’t. So I apologize for tweeting that out last night and also mentioning it during my interview this morning on the “Kidd Kraddick Morning Show.” Part of the reason why my column is a little late today as I’ve been speaking to a few sources this morning getting this straightened out. So it will be revealed she slept with Nick, but only in an ITM, not to the rest of the guys.

And when you think about that logically, it makes the most sense as well. Who the hell would stick around on that show knowing she slept with Nick the first 1-on-1 date she had? Look at Chris Harrison’s TVGuide.com interview today where the interviewer specifically says “Kaitlyn tells the guys,” and Chris really doesn’t acknowledge that part of the question. He dances around it and then switches to talking about the type of person Kaitlyn is. It makes no sense for Kaitlyn to tell them, nor would it make sense for any of them to even stick around after that thinking they had a chance if she did. Hope that clears it up for you.

Here was my interview this morning with the “Kidd Kraddick in the Morning” show:

Broadcast live streaming video on Ustream

Of course now this brings us to the consequences of this action, which will no doubt dominate the tabloid headlines once we get deeper into the season. I believe the kiddies nowadays call is slut shaming. Right or wrong, fair or not, that’s what this is gonna turn into. There are plenty of moral police out there who think no man and woman should have sex until they’re in a committed relationship, and a woman should value sex more than to just throw it around casually. Those people are entitled to their opinions. I don’t happen to agree with it, but we know it’s out there and it’s a double standard. You hear Kaitlyn even saying in the preview she doesn’t think it makes her a bad person. In her eyes, it doesn’t. In other people’s eyes, it most definitely will. I hope she has thick skin.

As for me, of course I’m going to allude to it any chance I can get, but do I think what they did was wrong? Of course not. Maybe in the context of this show it wasn’t fair to the other guys, but if you’re signing up for this show hoping for fairness, then you’re a moron. This is a show predicated on good looking people dating and hooking up and seeing if there’s a relationship in the future. If Kaitlyn decides that’s the way she wanted her relationship to go with Nick, they’re both accountable for what they did, and they’ll both deal with the repercussions from it. I’ll make jokes not because I think what they did was wrong, but because it’s what I do. Others will condemn them to hell for it because they are lunatics. You make your own bed, now both of them must lie in it. Naked, of course. I just find it awfully ironic that Nick told us last season after the Andi fiasco that sex to him is like “fiancé stuff,” then yet lays pipe to Kaitlyn, a girl he’s been flirting with for months the second he gets a chance to. I wonder how the Nick crazies are gonna defend their golden boy now? He’s phony, he’s an attention seeker, and he loves everything about being on this show and the franchise – even though he said he was moving on from it after last season. Sure you weren’t, buddy.

As for the show ending the way it did last night with Brady appearing at Britt’s hotel room door, well, she certainly didn’t want to spill anything about it when she was on Kimmel last night:

But as we all know if you’ve been on this site in the last two months, I’ve exclusively spoiled two times Britt and Brady have been together without cameras. Once was the weekend of April 10th in Nashville, TN with Brady’s siblings, and another was on Saturday, May 2nd in Cardiff by the Sea, CA with one of Brady’s friends. Next week it looks like we’ll get an update on the show of what happened to Britt and Brady immediately following him knocking on her hotel door. Just keep in mind when watching that, that nothing on this show happens spontaneously or organically. We know from Brady’s intro video to everything he said the first night he was there for Britt. Once Kaitlyn was named the “Bachelorette,” you know damn well producers concocted this storyline of having Brady date Britt off camera. Hell, they probably had it in their minds from the second they cast him knowing this is what they would do with him. Jonathan was all about Britt. Why didn’t he eliminate himself to date her? Or any of the other 10 or 11 guys who allegedly wanted her? Because this plan was in place well before the show started.

The best part is, Britt and Brady might actually work since they’ve been dating like a normal couple for the most part away from cameras and have lasted two months. We know she’s met family. We saw the pictures. So it’s safe to say that things are going well between them. We’ll see how much of the relationship will be shown, and you’ll see in a few “Reader Emails” this week of people asking if I think there’ll be a proposal at the ATFR. I’ll tell you this much: I GUARANTEE they are begging Brady to propose to her at the end of this thing. And I’m sure there’ll be monetary incentive him to do it. The question is will he? That I don’t know. Going to be one interesting season I tell ya’. Enjoy your “Reader Emails”…

1. jessicat

May 20, 2015 at 11:20 AM

I don’t think Steve understands a lot of the questions that people are asking. He often answers a different question altogether.

2. jessicat

May 20, 2015 at 11:23 AM

For instance, someone asked if both Britt and Kaitlyn got new wardrobes. Steve answered that they shared a stylist. That doesn’t answer the question.

He also misunderstood what the person was asking about if the lead can date past contestants if things don’t work out with their F1. Brad and Emily dating again is not the same. It’s like if Andi started dating, say, Coach Brian.

May 20, 2015 at 11:52 AM

I agree about RS not answering the questions (like he didn’t even read them). I asked the question about whether Ryan was a “plant” and he took it to mean I was saying Ryan was a professional actor (which he obviously is not). No dumbass, I was asking if they got Ryan to agree to be the first night drunk and pre-planned some of the stunts, such as jumping in the pool with a Speedo (who even owns a speedo? It would have been more believable if he jumped in naked). I’m guessing he didn’t agree to that when the producers suggested it, so the speedo was the compromise solution.

Why Steve thought that meant that Ryan had to be a certified, professional actor, I have no idea. Everyone on the show is, in effect, an “actor” playing a part. Ryan was the drunk guy.

4. kmannone723

May 20, 2015 at 11:53 AM

Have you heard the rumors that Chris Soules and Whitney Biscoff are heading for breakup but are waiting for after the bachelorette premiere to make the official announcement? Also are you doing the spreecasts again?

5. vessel

May 20, 2015 at 11:54 AM

@jessicat That’s funny, I thought the same thing about him regarding the same two questions. Plus there were one or two others that he just flat out didn’t answer at all, just said he was amazed or something. It’s his site and he can do whatever he wants, I just think if he’s going to print the question why not go ahead and answer it, or try?

That was interesting regarding Chris Lambton. I always thought Ali let him go because she was SO into Roberto she wanted to spare him, and he was crushed. It’s really nice to hear that it was a mutual and friendly parting.

6. bitsyvonbusty

May 20, 2015 at 11:58 AM

Interesting about Chris and Whitney breakup announcement. He just tweeted a photo from last night’s DWTS Finale with Whitney and his Mom and Dad. I noticed that he captioned the photo with ‘love you Whitney….’ instead of ‘I love you.’ Chris really seemed to lap up the spotlight but couldn’t have looked more awkward doing it.

Now it makes sense why she chose no one.

7. beebifidum

May 20, 2015 at 12:05 PM

I think I know why the producers already revealed Nick’s appearance and the whole ‘sex’ before the fantasy-suite scandal:

They put it there to get an idea of how the public responds on social media over the next month or so. Will Kaitlyn be shunned or will people accept it?

Depending on the response, the producers will edit the remaining episodes to either make Kaitlyn look like a cheap, morally-deficient millennial, or a poor girl who was taken advantage of by Nick the Lothario, or (most likely) something in between.

We have to remember that the producers have several hundreds of hours of footage and they can splice and edit it to make anyone look however they want. They are loyal to no one except the franchise itself, and will throw anyone (even the lead bachelorette) under the bus if it suits them.

8. anonime

May 20, 2015 at 12:09 PM

It looks like Kaitlyn got lip injections. Maybe that’s why she keeps doing that weird mouth thing. Licking her teeth or gums. It’s annoying that she does that so much.

9. purplerayne

May 20, 2015 at 12:10 PM

Damn you Nick and your, apparently, magical penis! His comments made Andi look bad, and now, he will drag Kaitlyn down the same path. Yes, she’s a grown woman and it was her choice, but damn it, why did it have to be Nick of all people?

10. anonime

May 20, 2015 at 12:13 PM

Millenials casual sex, boomers in their youth as in summer of love/free love. Same thing.

11. beebifidum

May 20, 2015 at 12:18 PM

@Rob22, yes it seemed pretty obvious to me that Ryan was coached/encouraged to act extra douchey as nights 1&2 (edited to look like one night) progressed. He seems like a naturally belligerent drunk, but the production crew probably constantly whispered stuff to him like “Hey, these guys here suck, huh?” to get him extra wound up and then just filmed the tornado.

12. jessicat

May 20, 2015 at 12:18 PM

Vessel, that’s funny you had the same thoughts as I did. I find it strange too that he would take the time to post the email but not answer the questions people ask.

13. sungold

May 20, 2015 at 12:37 PM

Commenters/viewers: Lighten up on the sexual morality, okay? No one’s married here. If Kaitlyn wants to do the deed with each one of these guys, it’s nobody’s business but their own.

Looks like Ian didn’t like it and he walked off. Fair play to him, but let’s not get all moralistic about it. Sex is fun and people have sex. The morality isn’t tied to sex per se, but to lying or breaking promises.

Not to mention that these people have all been carefully screened for STDs. What’s not to like about bareback sex with up to 20 clean, good looking, “employed” (I’m looking at you, Tony-the-Hee-hee-healer) men?

14. angelfish

May 20, 2015 at 1:04 PM

Steve doesn’t answer the question if he’s already answered it in his column or he thinks it’s stupid. And frankly, a lot of them are stupid. Or if the answer can be easily Googled by the asker. Or if it’s just a leading “question” that actually just wants Steve to agree with their opinion.

Of course past contestants can date other past contestants AFTER their contracts have run out. Nobody has a lifetime contract with ABC. How else would these people continue to keep hooking up after their expiration dates have passed? Why ask something like that?

He’s always said he’ll post all the questions, but he’s never said he’ll have an answer for every single part of every question.

Frankly I’m amazed that he answers as many as he does.

15. Del Scorcho

May 20, 2015 at 1:09 PM

Maybe Nick’s skills at “love making” are why both Andi and Kaitlyn rejected him.

16. angelfish

May 20, 2015 at 1:18 PM

Rob,
    Your questions was actually 4 questions. “I was wondering whether you thought Ryan was a plant”, “Who carries around a speedo?” “Why was he even out there if he wasn’t led there by the producers?” “What do you think?”
    Seriously? Those 4 questions were interspersed with your thoughts, opinions and imaginary conversations between Ryan and Chris Harrison. How the hell could anybody answer those questions”?
    Maybe something like:
    1. No
    2. People who travel a lot
    3. No idea
    4. Subway makes great sandwiches

Would that kind of response have satisfied you? This is not your first rodeo, you’ve been reading here a long time. You know as well as the rest of us that he was never going to answer your questions any other way.

17. walker

May 20, 2015 at 1:24 PM

I was fine with either Britt or Kaitlyn being the Bacherlorette – they both have positive traits that would be interesting to watch interact with the bachelors – very different – but I believe, potentially entertaining. I am looking forward to watching Kaitlyn in the role – she is a firecracker. I have no problem with her not picking anyone at the end – much more honest of an outcome if she really wasn’t ready to marry after only a few combined days of knowing someone in unrealistic situations (fantasy vs reality). The most interesting thing will be Britt’s relationship success vs. Kaitlyn’s lack of a stronger bond at the end of her “journey” – further proof that one needs to truly spend a lot of quality time with a potential future partner rather than hours here and there over a month while also dating others – kind of illustrating why the actual Bacherlor/Bacherlorette format rarely works while more conventional dating and relationship development with 2 people both ready in their lives to get married may be the success story here. It will be interesting to see as the season unfolds whether Kaitlyn just isn’t quite ready to settle down with either of her final 2 or whether or not she knows in her heart that they would not want to be with her after discovering her willingness to be intimate with other men while dating them – must be hard to deal with if one is truly falling in love. It shouldn’t be too shocking that with 25 men randomly chosen, mostly based on looks and entertainment potential due to personalities/occupation etc , a person may not find their husband in that group – it’s actually amazing that anyone in this franchise has ever had success – truly good luck/timing on finding a workable forever match. Also illustrates that timing is very important when finding a life partner – it truly takes 2 people who are ready to say yes to marriage and starting a family at the same time – that is why on-line dating has so much success perhaps – people go on looking for what they want when the time is right for them.

18. brick

May 20, 2015 at 1:29 PM

I think Kaitlyn’s behaviour with Nick speaks to her lack of respect for the other guys, as well as a lack of honesty. Just as I thought Ben was sleazy in his season as bachelor and less than honest with the other women and his reasons for being there. No double standard – if casual sex is your thing, whatever. But going on the show pretending to be serious about wanting to get married is just that then – pretense. I agree if it had to be anyone, why Nick??

19. jest002

May 20, 2015 at 1:47 PM

Shawn B. & Ben H. seemed good enough to be finalists. But I suppose there wasn’t enough drama in that. Enter Nick. Even with Chris, we knew he wanted Becca and she wasn’t into it, so that was their tension.

I get that some people prefer the illusion of romance this franchise offers, thus they think it’s better than an MTV produced reality show. But it’s the same thing. You wish Kaitlyn had picked a guy just to feed the illusion.

I’m gonna give Britt and Brady some time. They actually seem compatible, but who really knows right now. It does scream set up (as a safety net). So they can have at least one success story at the end of the season to keep viewers happy and hopeful. Maybe they’re still under contract.

20. otnorot

May 20, 2015 at 1:53 PM

Clut shaming’s not cool. and for the sake of Kaitlyn I was hoping that whole sex thing was just editing from the episode where they have to talk to kids about sex. Hoping they won’t be calling for a cyber crucifixion of Kaitlyn.

May 20, 2015 at 1:57 PM

OK: Simpler question. RS, do you think Ryan was a plant?

RS: No I think he was a mineral.

So yeah. I get that he pretty much doesn’t answer most questions in any significant way. I guess that was your point.

22. jest002

May 20, 2015 at 2:02 PM

The most intriguing question for me was about his sources. Boy would I love to know who these sources are and why they give info away. What’s it to them? But then where would we get our spoilers? Not sure I wanna risk it. Ha.

23. jest002

May 20, 2015 at 2:08 PM

So far, I just don’t see why Chris (the dentist) would be highly considered for next Bachelor. I do understand Shawn & Josh… Ben H. doesn’t seem bad either.

24. klm390

May 20, 2015 at 3:27 PM

@jest002, Steve’s sources is something I’m really curious about as well. He obtains such a huge chunk of information every season that it makes me wonder how many sources he has and why these sources are so willing to spill so much to him. One thing I feel like I know is that Steve most likely has had a few sources that have access to being on the set. I find it unbelievable that an ABC worker would risk their job to spill spoilers to RealitySteve (of all people) and expect no payback.

Shawn seems like he would be the frontrunner for the Bachelor gig, but Chris is hands down the most attractive in my opinion. And he seems like a sweetheart.

25. nora j

May 20, 2015 at 3:28 PM

I know some of you may find this hard to believe but women are actually turned on by Nick…the way he kissed Andi and now Kaitlyn in the previews I am not surprised both these women slept with him when they sort of didn’t have to.

I like the Ian guy for the Bachelor.

26. cpak258

May 20, 2015 at 4:08 PM

I always assumed a lot of the spoilers came from people like us who love reading them. I mean if I knew someone on the show, I would totally tell Steve anything I knew. You know these people go home and tell their family and friends how it went for them. My guess is a lot of it comes from friends of friends of a contestant or something. And then also people who are in the media and have connections at ABC.

27. sheoo

May 20, 2015 at 7:31 PM

Nope, I live in a city where they filmed and much like RS about Harrison signing books at his favorite mall, I couldn’t have cared less. I think his spoilers come hand in hand with this franchise, otherwise who cares. If I gave him a spoiler I’d want reconnection for it. So, he either pays them, or he is paid.
    My foil hat is in the garage, be right back.

Also, Andi is so banging CH. He’s hot.

28. shouldbeworking

May 20, 2015 at 8:35 PM

LOL @ rob22.
    I enjoy reading all the comments more than the column.

29. duckquack

May 20, 2015 at 9:42 PM

Steve when you pass by Chris Harisson book singing just tell those waiting in line “Don’t believe everything you read”

What’s Tenley going to Bachelor in Paradise for?….Kiptyn wore her out, and settling down with someone else…She should look for Jake and see if he will have her.

30. justforfun

May 21, 2015 at 12:59 AM

I hope Kaitlyn has a thick skin, because the tabloid shows have already started on her. Sl*t shaming is wrong, but it’s also foolish to admit something like this on prime time network TV, and not expect backlash from all of the uptight conservatives that watch this show. She might find herself wishing she had never done the show.

On another matter, my laptop got some spyware from this site yesterday. Probably from one of the scammy ads. I was able to remove it, but what a pain. RS, PLEASE look into your advertisers, your site is a mess. Not to mention, I still get redirected by game sites when using my android device. You’re going to lose readers, and hits to the site if this continues.

31. karynr

May 21, 2015 at 2:17 AM

How funny…….
    “As far as Kaitlyn sleeping with Nick — I feel more disappointed that she slept with HIM more than I care that she had sex. Icky Kaitlyn. Icky icky choice.”

32. brick

May 21, 2015 at 7:34 AM

Past bachelors have been hated by fans who turned against the guys when their behaviour came across as cheap, casual about sexual encounters with anyone willing, and generally not respectful to the other women who signed on. Two obvious examples being Juan Pablo and Ben. So it’s interesting how Kaitlyn appears to be getting a pass from her fans already over the Nick issue. Of course not everyone goes on the Bachelor or Bachelorette looking for a serious relationship and the producers care more about manipulation than anything else – we all know that. But there’s no doubt some people do sign on with serious intentions each season. Or else there wouldn’t be the marriages that have taken place, especially where past Bachelorettes are concerned. Kaitlyn is just another Ben or Juan Pablo, only even more insecure. I don’t judge her for being human and making mistakes but she isn’t the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree and not very mature. I can see her as being a show pick as one of a group of bachelorettes (Chris’ season) because in many ways she’s very average. But she doesn’t have what it takes to be the lead. I’m not saying it should be Britt instead, but someone else should have been chosen. Kaitlyn was a poor choice but it might make for an entertaining in an odd kind of way season because of that.

33. brick

May 21, 2015 at 7:37 AM

As for Nick, he can’t be all that in bed (someone called him sexy??) or else the women who slept with him wouldn’t have dropped him so quickly after their bedroom encounters. Which it appears not only Andi did but also Kaitlyn. Nick’s 15 minutes of fame should be long over.

May 21, 2015 at 7:44 AM

@Brick: exactly. I was thinking the same thing. Ben & JPBlow took gigantic hits from the female fans over their approaches to the women. Ben, for his early romp with Courtney and JP Blow for not giving a rats ass about the show or the girls. Both were very disrespectful to the women and deserved the blow back they received.

So, it’s ignorant to think Kaitlyn’s not going to get similar blow back. And she must be very naive not to realize her words are going to be used against her. Having been on the show, she should know better. Being “honest” in the public domain has it’s drawbacks. Sometimes a filter is your best friend.

35. cpak258

May 21, 2015 at 7:47 AM

@justforfun – I got spyware from this site yesterday too…. on my work laptop of course.. yikes. Now IT knows what I’m doing when I have downtime at work.. haha!

I think anyone on reality TV needs thick skin… I mean look at 19 Kid and Counting and Duck Dynasty (which i also love)… They are the complete other end of the spectrum and they also are constantly getting criticized and torn apart.

36. punk

May 21, 2015 at 9:28 AM

Nick is from Milwaukee people. I’m guessing that his sausage just does not measure up. 0 for 2.

37. cjscjs711

May 21, 2015 at 9:32 AM

@brink @rob22 I’m with you on that one. I was thinking the same thing.

The ads on here are a horror. I, too, have noticed my Android get screwed up after visiting this site and ads constantly opening when all I did was try to scroll down. What we need to do is email Steve. Can’t rely on his reading these comments.

Nick seems able to charm women into the bedroom but afterward things seem to go south……

38. sheoo

May 21, 2015 at 9:54 AM

Well, I agree, RS should know about his site’s function, is it a site he would go to? Or are the many, many pop-up every time you try to scroll down (seriously annoying since you cannot read the text behind it until it goes away) enough to make you leave? Either he truly has no respect for his “fans?” or he doesn’t know. It’s called adblock people. Use it, but RS beware, he won’t be counted for as many “hits” and will this lose money. Honestly don’t think he cares as he’s probably making more money now than he ever has in his life. He was mentioned the other day on gawker. I was quite surprised. Everyone knows him now. He’s the new Perez Hilton.

39. elizabeth82

May 21, 2015 at 9:56 AM

To those saying “Nick must not measure up in the bedroom because the women dump him right after” not so in Kaitlyn’s case. She keeps him around the entire rest of the season after sleeping with him on their first 1-on-1. Just sayin

40. enndea

May 21, 2015 at 10:18 AM

@Nora J I agree with you completely. Nick isn’t my type….but he exudes passion. He kisses women with his hands on their face, and kind of pulls them in with a ‘God I want you’ kind of attitude that is appealing. He probably wouldn’t be my choice to date or marry….but I can definitely understand why people get pulled in.

41. realdeal

May 22, 2015 at 10:35 AM

@realitysteve This is about your website. Not sure if everyone else has the same issues, but the site is slow to load pages and often can’t navigate the site to the pages of the blog. The “shockwave” error message keeps showing. Might be due to the advertisements?

Also, the mobile website is slow and you can’t always see the blog content because of the add pop-ups.

42. realdeal

May 22, 2015 at 10:42 AM

@realitysteve Also you can’t scroll down on your website.
    It took about 5 minutes for me to scroll down. The advertisers that use the “Shockwave plugin” make the site slow and error prone. Then the site stops loading, and then you have to refresh the page each time. Please get rid of advertisers that have sound and video because it messes up your site.