Videos

Reality Steve Live Video Chat – Thursday, May 21st 9:00pm EST/6:00pm PST

Spreecast is the social video platform that connects people.

Check out Reality Steve Live Video Chat 5/21 on Spreecast.

Join me tonight at 9:00pm EST/6:00pm PST live for the return of the video chats. Will be taking your questions for an hour regarding everything related to the “Bachelorette” and “Bachelor in Paradise.” Plus if there’s any other TV news you wanna talk about, be my guest. See you tonight.

1. femailer

May 22, 2015 at 9:40 AM

Did anyone else see this in agcwebpages.com’s blind items?

216. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 05/21 **#5**
    **BACHELORETTE SPOILERS/KIND OF**: This still famous Bachelor contestant who also writes, says she hooked up with one (past participant) of the final three contestants this season and that is the reason there is no winner. Apparently the Bachelorette found out and was ticked.
    Courtney Robertson (Season 16 – Ben Flajnik)/Published a book “I Didn’t Come Here to Make Friends”

May 22, 2015 at 11:25 AM

If you found it on the internet, it must be true.

Isn’t that almost a Proverb today?

3. vessel

May 22, 2015 at 3:00 PM

Anyone else a little surprised when Steve said Emily had sex with everyone in the fantasy suites? I know this is old news, and I suppose I was being a little naive, but I actually bought that whole “we can chat in here for a while, but then you have to go, you can’t stay the night” stuff, then the kiss goodbye at the door. I mean I get if she wanted to make it appear it was a chaste evening it was for the sake of her child, but I was just a little surprised to hear Steve just blurt it out like it was gospel. How does he even know? I don’t know why I was taken aback, she never pretended to be some born again virgin like Sean, I guess I just bought into what they were selling more than I ought to have. I assume she demanded in her contract she come off as angelic in her edit.

4. angelfish

May 22, 2015 at 5:27 PM

@vessel,
    I’m with ya, I was surprised too. Emily definitely gave off that “look, don’t touch” vibe and I just assumed she kept it non-intercourse related in the FS because of her child.

Probably too many seasons under our belts since then and too much exposed reality in our “reality” shows now.

But I’m still preferring to watch spoiled these days, so there’s always the potential for bubble-bursting.

5. jcrew617

May 23, 2015 at 11:44 AM

Wouldn’t a single mom like Emily try to have more sex because guys don’t want to date single moms if they can avoid it, so she can’t afford to be that picky or have any more opportunities if she planned on getting engaged/married to Jef. There’s also the whole southern religious conservative image that she wants to maintain for herself and her daughter’s rich grandparents. As for Harrison, maybe he went to the mall near RS hoping to get blog coverage by RS to help sell more books, since RS has a lot of Bach-fans that could potentially buy his book. But does Fleiss and crew have a restraining order against RS? Harrison and crew would have a photo of RS because of the old lawsuit, to avoid contacting or approaching RS. Fleiss and crew didn’t want RS talking or interfering with the filming, which is why they tailed him when RS when he tried to watch them film a few seasons ago in Texas. I wouldn’t be surprised if Fleiss has PI monitoring RS activity for future lawsuits.

6. bitsyvonbusty

May 23, 2015 at 5:59 PM

I follow Kaitlyn on Twitter. She re-tweeted something from Êlan and when I went to his page….I’m blocked. I’m thinking WTF what a bizarre-o world we live in. What did I ever do to that caveman???

7. Penthe

May 24, 2015 at 10:13 PM

Actually it’s not the first time people have sex on the show before the fantasy suite, Courtney Robertson wrote in her book she had sex while she was skinny dipping with Ben in the ocean.